The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Empty
PostSubject: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Aubrey had met with Merle in their hotel room and they had a long discussion about whether they should stay in Woodbury or not, but it was almost pretty clear from the outset that they were going to stay in Woodbury, both of them. Apparently the Govenor had met with Merle and had been really convincing, she was glad that he friend would be staying with her, she didn't know what she would do if Merle left her because he didn't want to stay here in Woodbury.

So, she had decided that she was going to go and tell Philip the good news, it was kind of late, just before curfew so there weren't many people about, as she neard the Governor's house she blushed slightly as she thought all about the things she had been dreaming about lately. Safe to say these dreams were not PG13, they were a lot higher rated than that, and the Governor was starring in all of them.

Hopefully, she would be able to get through this conversation without blushing constantly because he was doing something that reminded her of a dream that she had.

Although she was a little shocked when someone else stepped out of the Governors house, another woman, who glared at her like all of the other women had done since she had come here. Aubrey thought she might have seen her before even, so, she wracked her brains to think of where that was, oh right! She was the woman she'd asked where the Governors house was a few days ago.

Stepping inside the still open door, Aubrey wandered up to the Governor's office, knocking on the door she decided that like last time she would call out to him to let him know that it was her, this time she was here uninvited so he might be a little bit too busy to see her.

"Governor, it's Aubrey, I just came to tell you some good news." she stated with a small smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:30 pm

The Governor had had a meeting with Merle to try and convince the man to stay here at Woodbury. To be honest he couldn't stand the man but Aubrey wouldn't stay without Merle being here; and she would have left to help him. And since Merle was staying, that meant that Aubrey would be staying with Woodbury, would be staying with him.

He had been thinking about her all day. Even now, with the woman responsible for teaching the small children giving him a report, his mind was wandering to Aubrey. The lovely bright blue hair, the porceline skin and her perfect figure to name just three reasons why he was constantly thinking about her. Of course this had caused Rowan, the woman, to become very annoyed with him. Apparently she could tell that he was thinking about Aubrey and she was getting rather jealous...

The Governor told her to mind her own business since their relationship had ended months ago.

As he watched her storm out of his study he shook his head a little bit and went back to the pad of paper that he had been doodling on. Currently it was a sketch of Aubrey's beautiful face, smiling up at him with the same innocent expression of happiness. He glanced up at the door at the knock and grinned wider than he ever had before when he say that it was Aubrey,

"Aubrey!" he greeted her happily as he got up from the desk, totally forgetting the sketch of her face with hearts and flowers around it. Moving to her side of the desk he grinned wider and couldn't help himself. Picking her up in a strong hug, he spung her around happily in the hug before setting her back down, "That's amazingly good new Aubrey! I'm so glad that you're able to stay with me.... I mean..."

He blushed a little bit and moved over to an ice box, fetching two glass bottles of coca cola. Handing one to her when he'd popped the cap, his cheeks had yet to cool down,

"Erm... Well it calls for a celebration!" he declared happily before grinning at her happily, "Because the woman I respect and admire above all others is going to be staying around... cheers?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Aubrey smiled happily when she entered the room and saw that Philip was so happy, he really did seem to want her to stay around, Merle had told her not to trust him so much as she was doing, that he wasn't as good a man as she thought he was but she didn't believe him, she thought that Philip was a great man and that he was doing an amazing thing here. Everyone had secrets and Philip was bound to have some too, so, she didn't mind him having a little bit of a dark side, it was kind of sexy after all.

"I didn't tell you what the good news was Governor!" she laughed happily "But you guessed right I am going to be staying here in Woodbury with you, I'm very glad that me and Merle were able to agree on that, I would have hated to leave."

Gasping a little when he picked her up in a hug, Aubrey felt his strong arms around her and she blushed a little bit. Aubrey leant her head against his chest until he put her down and she stepped back with a small blush on her cheeks still, he had smelt really nice when she had been up close like that.

As he held out the bottles of cola for her she took it graciously, clinking it against his bottle she took a small sip, it was so amazing that they had things like this! Cold drinks were a luxuary she hadn't had the joy of while she had been out on the road with Merle, although she did prefer a certain aspect of that because it was already more free than being here.

"Cheers, for me being able to stay with the mysterious Governor." she grinned with a small giggle, before clinking her gladd with his and taking a sip "I'm going to need to go out tomorrow and get my things from the cabin though, I've been wearing the same few clothes for days now."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:50 pm

The Governor took the time to check Aubrey out again, his eyes running up and down her sexy little body as he moved a little bit closer to her. Damn she was fine! Of course she would probably catch him looking at her but he was alright with being caught if she was alright being admired in such a way. She might not be oh so innocent after all... or maybe he would be the one to make her less innocent in the best of ways. He purred a little bit before chuckling a little bit,

"Ah well the other good news would be that you stepped into my office!" he told her with a wink before grinning wider, "Well with Merle on board now you don't ever have to leave. You can stay here in Woodbury with me. And I'll make damned sure that you love every minute of living here!"

Electricity sparked into him when he wrapped her up in a hug and he couldn't help but notice that she was leaning her head against his chest. When she stepped away a little bit he saw her blushing and his own cheeks heated slightly and he took half a step towards her again. He wanted to be closer to her again, especially if that was what it felt like to hold her.

Drinking some of his cola, he tried to calm himself down but the switch had been thrown. He was thinking about her and only her. When she accepted the toast he grinned and drank some of his own cola. When she said she needed some new clothes to wear he stood up closer to her, about an inch away, and looked down into her eyes,

"You look amazing right now..." he whispered huskily to her, his eyes locked with hers, "You look so beautiful... in fresh clothes I can only imagine how good... how great... how amazing, you would look..."

His eyes moved to her lips, looking at her soft, plump, lips longingly. He licked his own, dry, lips and looked back into her eyes,

"Aubrey..." he whispered before he was unable to stop himself. Being this close to her just set him off. Wrapping both arms around her firmly but gently, he kissed her passionately, hungrily on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Aubrey bit her lip a little bit and she admitted to herself that she really liked the way that he held her to him, she hadn't been held like that in a long time, Merle hadn't been one for hugs and getting them from a girl was never the same, it was never as reassuring as she thought it was getting them from a man. She wondered...if he would mind her coming closer so he could hold her again?

A spark of excitement had run through her when he had picked her up to hug her like that, and it wasn't going away, Aubrey couldn't help but think about all the dreams that she had about Philip and the details and feelings were rushing back to her as she saw him in the flesh again.

Blinking a little bit, and shocked, when Philip stood up and moved so close to her, Aubrey felt her cheeks heat with a pink blush as he complimented her like that, his voice was so husky that she couldn't help but be excited by it. Her heart was beating ten to the dozen in her chest and Aubrey smiled shyly up at the Governor;

"Thanks Governor, I...I guess I try my best." she laughed softly "I'm just glad that my best seems to be good enough."

Unable to stop a soft little moan of pleasure when he swooped her up into a kiss, Aubrey stepped closer to Philip so that her body was pressing against his own. Without hesistation she returned the kiss, working her lips against his own until she needed to break for air, but her hands had slid up into his hair during the kiss and she kept them there as she gazed into his eyes.

"Governor I..." Aubrey whispered, with a large blush on her cheeks, before she pressed her lips against his, in a softer kiss but just as full of need as his had been "W-where did this come from?" she asked inbetween kisses.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Standing close to Aubrey gave The Governor a feeling of excitement that ran through his entire body, down through his spine. But when he held her that feeling came again, only much more intense than it had ever been before. It was almost over-powering and he loved it. He loved the feeling that he got when he was near her but he loved the feeling of holding her even more, it simply made his entire body come to life with a type of energy, and desire, that he hadn't felt in the longest of times...

And all that energy and desire was focused on Aubrey.

It wasn't a surprise to him then that he found himself basking in the feeling as he get even closer to her than the last time. The energy was running through him and all he wanted to be able to do was take her here and now, make Aubrey into the woman who was going to share her life with him as he shared his with her. He purred a little bit when she smiled shyly up at him,

"Your best isn't just good enough..." he assured her, his voice still husky with desire and need from being this close to her, "Your best is amazing... captivating..."

Feeling the moan of pleasure that the kiss managed to get from Aubrey, The Governor moaned in return and kissed her with increasing urgency. The sensation of him pressing her up against the nearest wall was muted to him, so entranced as he was. When they broke for air he moaned a little bit before leaning down to nibble gently at her neck,

"Mmm this has come from the moment I met you..." he purred into her ear as he nibbled on her earlobe, "This is the desire that I've been holding in my heart for you since then... do you like it?"

He kissed her again but this time he wanted to do it somewhere more private. Grinning a little bit, he scooped her up bridal style and carried her to his room. Setting her down gently on the bed, he closed the door behind him and looked at her as he slowly approached,

"Now... Aubrey..." he whispered huskily, "Do you... want to continue?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Aubrey hadn't even thought that being with someone sexually would happen in a world like this because honestly in the world before all the zombies she hadn't had the best of relationships and it had been her only really serious one. Maybe this would change now she had met Philip, she didn't know, but she hoped that it would be the case because she was beginning to feel the same way for him, that she had felt about Matt before everything turned sour.

And it was a beautiful feeling that she could be certain of.

"You're making me blush, Governor." she whispered softly, directing her gaze down at her feet so that she didn't have to meet his burning gaze, which would make her blush all the more she knew that "I haven't been complimented like this in a long time, you'll have to be gentle with me." Aubrey joked softly, even though her own voice was becoming husky, tainted with desire.

A shock of pleasure ran through her at the Governors moan, she enjoyed giving pleasure to her partner almost as much as she liked recieving it herself. Although she hadn't recieved any pleasure at all in a very long time, meaning that she was more than a little sensitive, more responsive than she normally would be.

As she was pushed against the nearest wall, Aubrey ran her hands up and down the Governor's body, taking in all his form as her hands rested on his shoulders as she gently kissed and nibbled along his jawline. His words had such an effect on her she felt herself grow slightly weak at the knees;

"I do like it." she purred quietly "I like it very much, I'd like to see more of it, in fact."

Before she knew it she was in his bedroom, laying on his bed, and Aubrey felt a thump of excitement run through her, she was so excited she was going to be exploring new pleasures with the Governor, Aubrey could think of no better person for it in fact;

"Yes." Aubrey agreed with a small squeak of excitement, he just looked so sexy standing there, coming towards her, so she decided to up her game as well, shifting so she was kneeling on the bed, her knees apart so he could see all the way up her smooth legs, Aubrey slowly took her hair down from it's high pony so it fell down about her waist, blushing softly she purred "Well, come and get me then."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:32 pm

The Governor had absolutely no intention of taking it easy on Aubrey when it came to the compliments because he was still perfectly convinced that he was telling the truth. Wasn't flattery if it was nothing but the truth now was it? Besides, he loved seeing her blush like that after all. Of course when she said that he would have to be gentle with her he purred happily. She had said it in such a sexy, husky, voice that he was sure she meant something else by that. Leaning forwards, he nibbled on her ear lobe and whispered,

"When the time comes..." he whispered hotly, "I don't think you'll want me to be gentle with you..."

He could tell that she was getting more and more aroused. She had gone from being incredibly shy to wanting more than anything to be able to get more kisses like this from him. He was certainly willing to give her exactly what she wanted because she was exactly what he wanted right now. And by that he meant that he wanted her RIGHT NOW.

When she purred to him he was sure that she was feeling the same way right now, her husky tone told him that she was loving every second of it after all. He purred a little bit right back when she said that she would like to see more of it. That was what settled it and he was quick to transport her to his room. He would give them both exactly what they wanted.

Seeing her posing so sexily for him, The Governor couldn't help himself. When he reached her he pinned her down to the bed and kissed her passionately, one hand in her hair while the other one began to explore and squeeze her breasts happily. Breaking the passionate lip-lock, The Governor knelt up on the bed as he unbuttoned his shirt before throwing it away. Returning to kissing her passionately, he slipped one hand underneath her top to begin to gentle squeeze her breasts through her bra. He nipped at her bottom lip with a moan,

"I've caught you..." he whispered huskily into her ear, "Now you're mine... and I want to explore every inch of you..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Aubrey almost moaned in arousal after she heard what the Governor said to her, she was pretty sure that he being much older than her was more experienced in giving a lady pleasure, and so she was going to be taken care of pretty well tonight she knew. It almost made her curl her toes in excitement of what was to come but she didn't she merely kept up her pose on the bed for him, loving the fact she could see that it was driving him wild.

Gasping softly when he pinned her down to the bed and kissed her so passionately, Aubrey moaned into the kiss and allowed her lips to return it, working against Philips as she gently slipped her tongue along his lower lip, asking for entrance to his mouth so that she could deepen the kiss. Already she was beginning to feel very aroused, and when she felt him massaging her breasts Aubre shivered in pleasure and moaned softly into his ear.

As she saw him without his shirt on she blushed softly and tentatively ran her hands along his chest, she had never had sex with such a manly man, Matt had always been the sort of scrawny type but Philip was muscled and he was just oozing strength and sexuality to her. Just thinking about it made her moan lightly in pleasure to herself.

"Yes, you caught me, and now you can do what you want with me." she agreed with a small smile on her lips "I know I'll enjoy it whatever you do."

Gently she tugged off her tshirt to reveal her black lace trimmed bra, it wasn't anything special but, she thought it was probably sexy given everyone didn't really do underwear these days, slipping out of her shorts she lay back down on the bed, wrapped her arms around the Governors neck and pulled him on top of her as she lay underneath him, her black underwear contrasting brilliantly against her pale skin, her blue hair spread across the bed behind her.

"Tell me what I can do, to make you pleasured...please." she asked, with a soft blush "I've never really been very good at this..."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:51 pm

The Governor could tell that his promise to her there had made her even more excited for what they were about to do. What they both wanted to do above all else. He purred a little bit, licking his lips when he saw that she was keeping her position on the bed. The little minx had to know what it was doing to him! So that meant that she wasn't quite as innocent as some would believe. But that was perfectly fine with him, he wanted her to be able to love every second of pleasure he gave her with his greater experience. He had been told that it was the most attractive thing about an older man.

He loved the way that she gasped when he pinned her to the bed, he loved how she invited him to kiss her, to possess her, with her eyes. The kiss itself became increasingly passionate and he opened his mouth to let his tongue dance against her own, deepening the kiss until they both needed to break for air. He could tell by the way that she moaned that his touches to her breasts were oh so very appreciated by her. He purred happily as now both hands began to work her breasts.

When she ran her fingers tentatively over his chest he grinned a little bit when she seemed to appreciate the light muscles that he had put on since the outbreak. It seemed that this 'climate' agreed with him more than the office. When she told him that he could do whatever he wanted with her he grinned wider than before and purred into her ear,

"Such a gift to me..." he purred happily before kissing her neck hungrily, "I want you... I want to have you and make you mine... would you like that? Would you like an older man to dominate you and teach you what done of the boys your age could ever do?"

When she tugged off her shirt and revealed her sexy black bra he purred happily. He had always appreciates the efforts women went to to find sexy underwear. When she slipped out of her shorts as well he undid his trousers before sliding them down and throwing them away. When she asked what she could do to make him feel pleasured he grinned wolfishly and slowly took his boxers off, his hard cock springing into view. He kissed her passionately and ran his tongue along her lips,

"Well how about we move to the good stuff?" he asked with a purr as he began to rub her pussy through her underwear. He then moved it to the side slightly and slipped a finger into her. He toucher her lips with his other hand, "Mmmm... I wonder what those soft lips feel like..."

He paused for effect, pushing a second finger into her hot core as he whispered, "Wrapped around my cock..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Aubrey moaned softly when she felt Philip playing with her breasts even more, she was so sensitive that even him simply touching them was getting her all worked up, he hadn't even taken off her bra yet and she was already totally willing to jump all this foreplay and get right down to it. She supposed though, that there would be no fun in that when it came down to it, teasing was all part of the game.

When he told her that he wanted her, Aubrey's eyes widened a little bit and she shuddered in pleasure at the idea of him being able to please her more than any man had done before, because it was true, he was going to be able to pleasure her far more than Matt had done, or her brief partners before and after. The Governor knew what to do and where to do it.

"I w-would like that very much, Governor." she whispered huskily into his ear, softly letting her tongue lick at his inner shell, before nibbling softly on his earlobe with her teeth "But you know, I was already yours." Aubrey admitted with a shy smile as she leaned in for another passionate kiss.

The wolfish grin that he bestowed upon her spoke of pleasurable times ahead and Aubrey couldn't help but feel a throb of arousal at the sight of him now naked in front of her, her eyes were drawn to his arousal and she blushed softly, even in this situation she could still be shy after all. Gasping as he rubbed at her directly, Aubrey moaned when Philip pushed a finger inside of her, she groaned and automatically pushed herself further down onto it. Shivering as another finger joined his, Aubrey moaned softly and nodded her head;

"I'm pretty sure that I can do that, and do it well." she smirked changing her position so that she was now on top of the Governor as he lay down on his back, softly she ran her tongue up and down his length before she took his head into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it as she built up the feeling of pleasure, teasing him slightly by only taking a little bit more into her mouth every few moments.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:10 pm

The Governor wanted her right now and he wanted to have every part of her. He wanted to hold her, to kiss her, to fuck her, to make love to her and give her all of the broken pieces of his heart and soul as they were her's now. But right now he was running on instinct and his instinct was telling him, screaming at him, to take her now, to make her his own.

When she told him that she was already his and kissed him so passionately he moaned happily and almost pinned her down to ravage her properly. Instead he bit her lip lightly as he pulled away from the kiss, licking his lips as he did so, "You're mine in heart... I will make you mine in body as well..."

He could tell that she enjoyed the way he had used his fingers to thrust into her tight, wet, pussy. Truth be told, he rather enjoyed it as well. It meant that he was able to feel how tight and how wanting she was, how much she wanted to be taken by him. How much her body hungers for him to slide into her, to fill her up and have his oh so wicked way with her. When she changed the position so that he was laying down with her head near his arousal he moaned happily,

"Mmmm I bet you can." he agreed with a wink before moaning happily when she began to lick up and down his cock. His breath caught when she sucked the head into her mouth and worked her tongue on it. She certainly knew that he would be sensative there. But the teasing way that she would only take a little bit of him into her mouth caused him to moan a little bit in frustration. Deciding that he wanted to do something, he reached forwards, his cock sliding further into her mouth and causing him to moan even as he unclasped her bra and helped remove it. Laying back down he placed his hands on the back of her head to encourage her to bob up and down. He moaned happily, the pleasure increasing faster, "Oh you are very good at this... keep this up and the first load will be yours to taste..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Aubrey felt her heart pound softly when he told her that she was his in his heart, and she felt so much better knowing that this wasn't just a sexual thing, her feelings were so much stronger than that and she would have been devastated if this had just been one of those one night things done out of lust for each other, that nothing came from in the future.

Enjoying the passionate kiss, Aubrey returned it all the more passionately because she felt so pleased by what she had heard, allowing her mouth to open so that the kiss could deepen.

When he told her that she could do this well, she smirked a little bit, not often did she smirk but Aubrey knew for a fact that she was quite good at this, everyone she had ever done it on had told her so, but, Philip was a lot older than her so she was sure it would take a little bit more effort for her to get him to finish.

As he leant forwards to unclasp her bra he pushed himself further into her mouth, although it was a surprise she managed to deal with the sudden influx well and continued to lick and suck happily up and down his cock, allowing her tongue to pass slowly over his whole length as she took as much as she could into her mouth, which was quite a lot considering. Allowing her hands to gently squeeze his thighs as she worked, Aubrey sucked slightly harder, increasing the pleasure that she gave Philip.

Making sure that she kept repeating this so that he would recieve as much pleasure as possible, Aubrey moaned lightly as she sucked, hoping that the sensation would give Philip some extra pleasure as it had done in the past with other people. As she looked up into his eyes as she worked on him, a light blush appeared on her cheeks, she hadn't done anything like this in a long time, and she was worried she was out of practice.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:33 pm

The Governor had to admit that knowing that she was in his heart was something that made what they were doing seem all the better. Through the passionate kiss and the way she smirked as she sucked on his cock, it all felt better knowing that she held a special place in his heart that no one would ever be able to take away from her. It took him only a few moments to realise that Aubrey was likely feeling something similar if the look in her eyes was any indication.

Smirking was not something he had seen Aubrey do before but such a devious little expression seemed perfectly at home on her face with his cock between her soft lips. It was true though, she was damned talented when it came to giving blowjobs it seemed. He felt like she was going to have him cumming bucket loads down her throat any minute she was that skilled.

He could tell that she liked the way that he had pushed more of his cock into her without warning by the way that she moaned around his cock happily. That moan sent shivers of pleasure all through his body and he couldn't resist moaning out loud in response. Damn she was good! As she began to bob her head faster with the guidance of his hands on the back of his head he moaned happily. She was moaning continously now and licking every inch of him even as she was taking almost all of his cock into her hot mouth. The pleasure was beginning to get too much for him and he could feel his peak rapidly approaching,

"Oh god... Aubrey..." he moaned as his peak reached him, "I'm going to cum...!"

Even as he was moaning that last part he orgasmed, filling her mouth with his stored up cum easily. Moaning happily, The Governor withdrew his still hard cock. He hadn't had enough of her and he was sure that she hadn't had enough of him. In a flash he reversed their positions again, so that he was on top. He kissed, licked and sucked on her nipples as he slid her panties off of her. With them gone he leant forwards, laying between her legs happily as one hand began to tease the nipple he was currently not sucking. As his cock touched her hot pussy, he gripped her hips tightly and kissed her passionately,

"You were amazing then..." he whispered huskily, "But now it's time to share the pleasure..."

He slowly thrust himself all of the way inside of her, her tight, hot, wet, pussy gripping him tightly as his hard cock pushed into her. When he was all the way inside her he began to thrust, slowly at first, but beginning to pick up speed faster when he realised she was so slick that he was gliding in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Aubrey squeaked a little bit when she heard that the Governor was going to cum, she was so excited to have him in so much pleasure underneath her and because of what she was doing he was in so much pleasure he was about to release under her touch. Closing her eyes as she felt him beginning to cum into her mouth Aubrey moaned softly and she struggled to swallow the amount of cum that he was spurting into her mouth, but she did so.

Moving her mouth away from his cock she wiped softly at her lips getting the last traces from them, smiling softly as she was flipped onto her back, she knew that she was going to be in for one hell of a ride tonight and she was really glad that she would be able to share this pleasure with him.

Unable to stop a little gasp as he began to roll her nipples under his fingers, Aubrey moaned in pleasure and she arched her back up into his touch, wanting more of this pleasurable feeling. As she felt him licking at her breasts Aubrey shivered in pleasure, it was getting so great now that she knew she needed some form of release she wanted it so badly now.

Feeling him touching her hot pussy with his cock, Aubrey closed her eyes and she readied herself for the pleasure that was sure to come, as she felt him thrusting his way inside of her she gasped, biting her lip as her tightness grew used to the feeling of having someone inside of it again, it had been so long after all. Hugging her arms around his neck Aubrey shivered as he was fully inside of her;

"Oh...Philip." she moaned softly "You feel so good..." Aubrey admitted as she peppered his neck with small kisses and nips.

As he thrust faster into her, Aubrey moaned softly with each one, it felt so good, her pleasure grew with each one, letting her hands gently trace patterns onto the Governors skin, her nails gently scratched at his back inbetween, as she softly thrust herself down onto him as well.

"Please, m-more!" Aubrey pleaded softly.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:55 pm

The Governor had to admit that he was rather surprised that he had cum that much, he must have been holding it in rather a long time. He was also surprised, and grateful, that Aubrey was able to swallow all of it. Damn, the girl really did have a lot of skills when it came to this sort of thing! He couldn't help but noticed his cock harden even more when she swallowed his cum. When he flipped her onto her back they both knew that they were going to be in for the ride of their lives.

He could tell that she was enjoying his attention to her breasts but he had to admit she might be enjoying it a bit too much. But then he realised that she was probably even more pent up than he was and it made a lot more sense. It meant that she was going to be oh so very sensative all over... the thought of that just made him shiver with excitement.

Her pussy was wrapped around his cock so tightly that he was sure that she was already trying to milk him for his cum, to fill up her greedy little pussy. To be honest she needn't have worried about that. He was going to cum so hard inside her that she would be able to feel it for weeks. And that was without the pleasurable soreness she was going to get from him fucking her longer, harder and faster than any man her own age had managed to do,

"Mmmm and you feel so amazing..." he moaned huskily into her ear, "You're tighter than a vice... it's like your pussy is trying to milk my cock already..."

He could tell that she was loving the way he was thrusting into her harder and faster, just as much as he was enjoying doing said motions. Each and every thrust made his entire body light up with pleasure after all. Moaning happily, he leant forwrds and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, licking it as he thrust into her powerfully. When she asked for more he smirked a little bit before speeding up. Deciding to give her even more his hand went down and he began to rub her clit,

"Hows that for more?" he moaned happily as he thrust into her strongly, his fingers gently working her clit, "I bet none of your little boyfriends even knew this existed... but I love this... I love fucking you so hard and faster this way... and I want you to scream for me...!"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Aubrey couldn't help but moan softly when he thrust into her harder and faster than before, biting her lip she tried to stop her moans from being too loud she didn't want anyone to come in and overhear them, the Governor was a busy guy and she was sure that there would be any amount of people who could walk in here any time. For future reference he should put a tie on the door or something, something to let people know that they shouldn't be disturbed.

Shivering when he licked her nipple, and thrust into her so strongly, Aubrey kissed Philip passionately on the lips, moaning into the kiss as she ran her hands through his hair and brought his body closer to hers so that they could move against each other more as they thrusted. So that she could feel every part of his body against her own.

What she was not expecting was for Philip to reach down and rub at her clit, groaning in pleasure, Aubrey panted softly into the crook of his neck her body was already reacting so strongly to him touching that one part of her she was wiggling underneath him trying to cope with the pleasure. Aubrey didn't want to cum so early into the sex but it looked like she wasn't going to be able to hold out! It had been so long since she had released and she was being pleasured so well...

Closing her eyes she bit her lip harshly muffling her noises of pleasure. Hearing what the Governor said to her, Aubrey stopped biting her lip, it seemed he wanted to hear all her noises of pleasure and who was she to deny him that pleasure if that was what he wanted?

As he rubbed at her clit again Aubrey cried out; "Ah! Oh god Philip that feels...it feels amazing...I think I'm going to, to cum I can't hold it back any longer!" she squeaked, as she felt her pleasure growing so close to her release.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:17 pm

The Governor was loving every single thrust into her and every pull out of her tight pussy; she felt just so amazing that it was almost beyond words to him! He loved this, he loved her body and he loved her for reasons above both of those combined. This was so amazing that it just made The Governor want to cum already... but he managed to keep himself in control using a trick that he had learnt along the years. Sometimes being an older man definately helped, experience was better than just youthful enthusiasm after all, especially when it was backed up with the enthusiasm of a man rather than that of a boy.

His attention to her nipples continued even as he was getting so much pleasure from thrusting into her tight little pussy as fast and as hard as he could. Everything about this was amazing, he loved this entire situation and he wanted her to enjoy it too. He wanted her to always get a little bit wet when she thought about their first time together and to do that he would pleasure her entire body to heights that she had not experienced before!

He could tell by the way that her hips began to grind up against him harder that she was loving the attention he was giving her clit. Apparently she was incredibly sensative here because even now he realised that it was getting easier and easier to thrust into her as fast as he was. He could tell by the frantic look in her eyes and the way she was biting her lip that she was loving it.

But it was when she cried out in pleasure and told him that he knew that she was so pleasured that she was about to cum. Wanting her to finish all around him, his thrusts increased in speed as he rubbed her clit much more urgently,

"Yes do it Aubrey... cum for me!" he moaned to her happily, "Cum for me! Cum all over my cock Aubrey!"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Aubrey was unable to keep herself from cumming any longer it was just the way that he was combining s many thing together that made her want to give in and let the pleasure wash over her, why keep herself from experiencing something so nice? Biting her lip as she wiggled underneath him in pleasure still, Aubrey panted softly in pleasure and she kissed Philip so heatedly she was sure that it was the most passionate kiss that she had given anybody!

"I...I'm going to!" she squeaked out as she felt the pleasure beginning to explode throughout her body."Phillip!" Aubrey cried out in pleasure.

She tightened her grip on his back as she felt herself beginning to release all over his cock, she just felt so good that she couldn't help herself, thrusting down onto him softly she kept the pleasure going throughout her orgasm and she moaned gently as she felt herself coming down from such a high that she never knew she would experience before.

"Oh...oh wow." she whispered as she let herself relax onto the bed, she thought that was one of the best sessions she had ever had and she knew that it wasn't over yet, Phillip hadn't cum inside of her and she knew that she was going to need the sleep that came after sex after their time together "That was amazing Governor..."

Humming happily she ran her hands down his back and pulled him in for a soft kiss, knowing that the pace was going to be as punishing as it was before, so there would be no let up in the pleasure for her, but she just enjoyed the soft kisses that she was giving him, they were so different to the rest of the touches they had given during their sex today.

"Now its your turn..." she purred softly, gently nipping at his neck "Don't hold back."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:51 pm

The Governor loved it when she came all around his cock, he loved every second of it. He loved the fact that she had cum because of him, enjoying the way that her already tight pussy seemed to want to milk him completely. He moaned happily at the sensation but it wasn't too much to send him over the edge just yet. Right now it was all about her and her pleasure and he was so very happy with that. He smirked a little bit and kissed her passionately when she came for him.

Damn she was a bit of a screamer when she came... she was amazing! Everything that he wanted in a sexual partner too it seemed.

When she began to come down from her orgasm he grinned happily and began to kiss her softly and gently even though he kept thrusting into her softly. He was keeping himself hard and ready with the soft thrusts even as he kissed her softly with a grin,

"I'm glad you had such fun with that..." he purred to her happily, nibbling her ear a little bit even as he gently rocked into her, "Mmmm you up for another one?"

He grinned a little bit when she told him that it was his turn and not to hold back. But he was rather liking these soft kisses so he didn't want to fuck her from behind or something like that. He'd much prefer to be able to keep the eye contact. Wrapping an arm around her back he leant backwards until he was sat upright with her sat in his lap facing him. Encouraging her to wrap her legs around his back he moaned happily as she sank down further on him, his hard cock reaching even deeper inside her. He kissed her passionately as he began to lift and lower her using his hands to grip her firm ass in both of his hands to do so. Breaking the kiss, he began to suck as one of her nipples as it was right in front of him.

As he began to bounce her up and down on his lap he began to do it faster, loving the sensation so much that he moaned with her nipple still in his mouth. He looked up into her eyes even as he bounced her on his cock and sucked her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)   Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News! (The Govenor and Aubrey)
Page 1 of 1