The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dervish Grady

Dervish Grady

At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Empty
PostSubject: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:37 am

Dervish had been in Lilim's realm now for what felt like years but he knew had only been a few days. She had promised to train him and Grubbs up so that together they could defeat Lord Loss and she was not wasting any time in doing just that it seemed, some of her strongest familiars fighting them daily to improve their skills.

While Dervish was getting better, he was proud to see that Grubbs' learning curve was massive, leading his nephew to learn things a lot faster than Dervish. But still, Dervish was learning well and his experience was serving him well to be sure. It was now one of the few rest days that they were given every month and Dervish had been summoned to Lilim's personal chambers.

He hadn't spoken to her a lot during their stay so far but they had spoken quite a bit, even playing a few games of chess. Realising after two destroyed sets that she didn't like to lose he had quickly decided that she probably didn't want to play chess anymore. But that was fine, they talked about living in different worlds and it was quite eye-opening he had to say. Much different from his time as a disciple.

Knocking on the large door to her chambers, Dervish cleared his throat and spoke up, loudly and clearly as she instructed all of her familiars to do,

"Lady Lilim." he called out as he placed a hand on the doornob to open it when requested, "You called for me to join you in your chambers?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lilim Midday

Lady Lilim Midday

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:47 am

Lilim was excited. Today she was going to break Dervish into his role as her familiar, she had finished with her old one much to his frustration and sadness but, what was a girl to do she had to move on, she had been with him for more than six months, a girl could get bored after all. Especially when he wasn't that attractive in the first place, but unfortunately her favourite one before that had died in a battle with Lord Loss. Only adding to her dislike.

She hoped, that Dervish would become her new favourite pretty easily.

So, sitting on her large (bigger than king) four poster bed, Lilim smirked as she heard him knocking on the door she was happy that he was prompt, not late in responding to her request. Deciding that she wouldn't open the door herself, she merely clicked her fingers and the door sprung open for Dervish to step inside and approach her himself.

Dressed in her black lace corset, with a long mesh skirt at the back, Lilim sat in the middle of her bed, her legs hanging off the end so that their length and smoothness could be shown easily. A little sexy smirk on her lips as she drew her hair back from covering her breasts behind her back, she had chosen this underwear set to show herself off after all.

"Please do come in Dervish." she whispered sensually "I hope that you are having an enjoyable rest day, but, I am afraid I have a little request for you, if that's alright."

Beckoning for him to come towards her, Lilim's eyes glinted.
Back to top Go down
Dervish Grady

Dervish Grady

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:59 am

Dervish was glad that he had managed to be on time because honestly there were no watches or clocks around here and no single sun to tell the time by. There were close to a dozen suns at any one time in this realm and it was confusing. But he was on time because instead of a punishment the door just opened on its own to reveal... something that was very definately not a punishment!

He had to close his mouth with a snap to keep his tongue from lolling out or drooling.

Lilim was sat, presenting herself, in the middle of her bed in the most ravashing outfit that Dervish had ever seen stretched across the contores of a woman's body. Was it odd that the most beautiful woman he had ever seen wasn't human? Not at all. And she was definately the most beautiful and sexiest woman he had ever seen. He swallowed thickly and stepped inside, closing the door behind him as he did so.

Wandering closer to the bed, his eyes trailed up her long, shapely, legs to stop at her pushed up breasts and to drink in the sight of such sexiness wrapped up in one package. He swallowed thickly when he realised two things. One was that he was rapidly becoming aroused. And the other was that she had spoken to him and was expecting a reply. He flushed a little bit but nodded,

"I... I er yeah..." he said lamely before he blushed harder and forced the words out clearer, "Y-yeah the rest day had been enjoyable. Only been attacked twice today."

Following her command to come closer, he stopped at the foot of her bed, trailing his eyes up her legs again to check out her thighs and hips. Swallowing a little bit, he nodded,

"What would you request of me my Lady Lilim?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lilim Midday

Lady Lilim Midday

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:10 am

Lilim let a predatorial smirk appear on her lips as she saw Dervish's expression, of course, she knew that he hadnt had very many lovers in his life and certainly none that could match up to me, not even the main one a certain Meera Flame. No human could even attempt to match up to her body, even with all the nips and tucks available to them, their bodies would never be as seemless and hers was.

Unable to stop herself from purring softly as she felt his eyes on her, Lilim stood up from the bed so that he could see the way that the mesh skirt flowed out behind her as she walked, it was one of the favourite things about the outfit, and, it gave her that regal feeling. She wanted him to know that she was powerful, and in this situtation she was the one in charge.

When he wasn't even able to speak because of what she had done for him, Lilim smirked wider and she stopped just in front of Dervish so that he could see her body close up, almost pushing against his own in fact, pausing there for a second she looked up into his eyes with her expression tainted with desire. A desire he could obviously see and pick up.

"Why Dervish, I would think that you've never seen a woman in a corset before, the way that you can't keep your eyes off me." she purred, her eyes looking up his body as well "It's time for your first activity as my familiar, I need to see if you can be my new favourite...I want you to have sex with me, I'm sure you wont mind indulging me in that wish." Lilim whispered sensually, but also, her tone was demanding, commanding to show it wasn't a request.

Allowing her hand to reach slowly up his chest, Lilim's other hand reached down to cup his arousal through his trousers, massaging it softly; "Can you do that?" she asked, a wicked gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dervish Grady

Dervish Grady

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:22 am

Dervish could tell that he looked like a deer caught in the headlights so he wasn't all too surprised when Lilim's smirk resembled that of a predator. She looked very much like she was about to eat him right up. Or do something else with him that would be a heck of a lot more fun. And the way she was dressed... damn the way she was dressed kept dragging his mind back to the idea that she was going to use him for sex! And he was perfectly okay with that!

The little skirt bit at the bottom of her corset was catching his eye and driving him mad because with each movement it would sway or ride up a little bit so that he could see a flash of her upper, upper, thighs. And then it would be covered again. Each movement she made enticed and teased him at the same time, causing his arousal to press more urgently against he trousers.

Her body was within touching distance from his and he could see the naked desire in her eyes, a desire that was sure to be reflexed in his own eyes. When she said that she would think he'd never seen a woman in a corset before he blushed a little bit,

"I have... but none have managed to pull it off anything like how you've done. You just... you're body just... it fits you like a glove and makes all of your assets that much more... delicious..." he told her honestly even though he was still flustered, which only increased when she made her request, "Have sex with you? I... well I'd love to. I mean, what kind of man wouldn't?"

When she reached down and grabbed his arousal through his trousers and started to massage it he moaned helplessly before nodding,

"I can do that Lady Lilim... but first let me take my clothes off..." he panted slightly as her massage began to bring him greater pleasure, "And then... then we can continue... alright my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lilim Midday

Lady Lilim Midday

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:31 am

Lilim of course knew that fact, she wore a corset well, in fact, she wore every outfit she wore well so she didn't really worry about that like human women she wasn't made the same and her appearance was flawless as she didn't have to worry about ageing or hormones because she didn't really have them. Smirking even more when she heard that he thought that it looked good because it fitted her so well;

"Well thats what I wanted Dervish." she whispered softly "I wanted to make sure that I looked my best for you, for our first union together, I am just glad that you appreciate it." Lilim purred as she stepped closer to him so that her breasts were touching his chest, pressing up against her.

Seeing him getting more and more flustered, even at the idea of them having sex which he knew was going to happen, Lilim chuckled darkly and she pulled herself tight against his body, looking up into his eyes with a hunger, a desire to claim his body as her own. Lilim would have kissed him right then and there if he hadn't mentioned taking his clothes off for her.

"I love your face when I give you pleasure Dervish..." Lilim purred sexily "I'm going to enjoy making you make that face tonight, and trust me, you will be making it so many times."

Letting her hands slide away from his body, hopefully leaving the impression of her touch on his body, making him want it more and more, to take his clothes off faster so that she could press her hands against him sooner. As she wandered to the bed, she crawled onto it and knelt down on it, leaning forwards so that Dervish could see her enhanced cleavage, as she poised like a predator ready to pounce.

"Don't keep me waiting..." Lilim commanded, her voice husky but she was getting into her element.
Back to top Go down
Dervish Grady

Dervish Grady

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:42 am

Dervish was suddenly feeling very under-dressed. Or was he feeling over dressed? Probably overly dressed at the moment to be fair. He knew that they were going to be enjoy some good, hard, sex very soon and he was almost panting for it now. He nodded his head in agreement with her,

"You look amazing Lady Lilim, but with you, you can always make yourself look even better. You do the impossible to do so but you do it regularly." he told her honestly, "I appreciate it incredibly much... You're simply amazing Lady Lilim..."

When she pressed her body up against him, specifically when she pressed her breasts up against his chest like that. He wanted more and more of it. He wanted to feel her body pressed against hers and the only thing that stopped him from pressing his body closer to her was that she was still clothed and so was he. He wanted to press their naked bodies right up against each other,

"Y-you do love it do you?" he asked, his voice a husky whisper. He swallowed heavily as his arousal throbbed for her, "I'm sure you will... and I'll love every second of it babe..."

Her touch was tingling across his entire body and he loved it. He couldn't get his clothes off fast enough for his liking. When she knelt there, looking like she was getting ready to pounce on him, he couldn't wait anymore. Tapping into the ambient magic around him, his clothes fell away from him in tatters as he moved closer to her,

"I wouldn't dream of it." he told her throatily before kneeling down on the bed next to her. Leaning forwards, he kissed her passionately on the lips happily before purring a little bit, "You taste even better than I thought you would..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lilim Midday

Lady Lilim Midday

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:52 am

Lilim could see the desire was forming in his eyes and she wanted to be able to transform that desire into real actions, into real hard sex that she was going to have, she wanted to be able to ride him and ride him hard, and for as long as she wanted to. She wasn't going to stop until she was satisfied, so she was sure that Dervish would be more than satisfied by the end of tonight.

When he called her babe her eyebrow rose a little bit before she smirked wickedly, she could get behind that, even if it was just a little slip of the tongue she was sure.

"Yes I love it, it makes you look so hot." she stated with a little smirk playing on her lip still "So, you'd better hold onto your hat, because Im pretty sure that my appearance isn't the only thing that I can make seem even better than it is."

With that, as Dervish became naked in front of her Lilim purred softly, his battle scarred and muscular body made her flush with excitement, he was going to be able to last a long time, perhaps the longest out of any of her familiars, but, she was sure that she would be able to outlast him by several hours. As he kissed her without her permission, Lilim's eyes widened a little as she pulled away. Allowing her lips to trail up and down Dervish's neck she nipped a little harshly at his neck;

"I didn't give you my permission to kiss me." she growled sensually into his ear "Being punished already, that's a record I have to say..."

Letting herself crawl on top of Dervish, Lilim's hands rested either side of his head as she allowed her lips to press against his own eagerly, kissing him with such passion as her body moved and writhed against his own, her hips pressing against his arousal, rubbing it softly as she kissed Dervish. Lilim's hands came to rest on his chest running her hand up to wind in his hair, while the other went down to massage and stroke at his arousal.

"Mmmmm." she moaned softly as she broke the kiss, peppering his lips with soft kisses, but her body never stopped moving and pressing against him "Do you like this, Dervish? Is it good for you?" Lilim purred, before she went back to kissing him passionately slipping her tongue into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dervish Grady

Dervish Grady

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:04 am

Dervish was looking into Lilim's eyes and he could see the desire to mount him hard and fast. And he was more than willing for her to do that. He wanted that to happen, he wanted the pleasure that it would bring the both of them. When she raised and eyebrow and smirked at him he actually only just realised that he had called her babe. Oh no that was bad wasn't it? Would she appreciate being called babe? He didn't know but he was ready for any consequences that it might bring,

"Well then... I'd hate to keep you from seeing the pleasure on my face." he told her with a little shy grin before he blushed a little bit and his grin widdened, "Oh... oh! This is going to be a heck of a lot better than anything I've ever tried before isn't it? I'm definately going to have to do my absolute best to keep up with you... but I think that I can."

He hoped that she was appreciating his body half as much as he appreciated her body. His appreciation for her sexy body was quickly approaching legendary levels at the moment. Although he hadn't had sex in awhile he was sure that she would be satisfied with his 'work' as it were because he was very driven to prove himself to someone so sexy. When she pulled away he blinked before he flinched a little bit in pain when she bit his neck,

"Ah.... sorry about that Lady Lilim." he apologised, not having realised that he would need to ask permission. He shuddered at the idea of punishment, "Well I do want to me the most memorable of the familiars you've had..."

When she crawled on top of him he swallowed a little bit and enjoyed the way she pinned him down almost to kiss him happily and eagerly. He kissed her back happily as their arousal ground against each other, pleasure coming from that friction happily. Her hands were busy and he loved every touch of each of her fingers, causing his arousal to throb almost painfully,

"Y-yes... yes I love it and it's very good for me..." he purred happily,. his face showing pleasure as she rubbed against his arousal even more. He was naked now and he was beginning to feel like he wanted something more. He moaned heatedly, "Lady Lilim... I don't know... I don't know if I can wait much longer... please my lady..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lilim Midday

Lady Lilim Midday

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:13 am

Lilim purred softly when she heard him responding to her questions in the way that she wanted him to respond, she hoped that she would be able to get some more pleasured responses from him like that during their time together. She was certain when he was more sensitive after their first time together, he would make such wonderful pleasured faces.

The expression on his face made her aroused and she smirked a little bit as she broke from the kiss peppering his neck with small kisses and nips, as she made her way down to his chest, softly she allowed her tongue to run around his nipples, flicking over them before her lips softly sucked them, adding more pleasure to his state.

"Mmmm you know just what to say to me." she growled sensually "I love it when my familiars beg me...especially someone as powerful as you Dervish..."

Allowing her kisses to continue to trail down his body she kissed and licked at his inner thighs, her hands gently squeezing at them as her tongue moved so very close to his arousal, before darting out and very very slowly licking it's way up to the head, where she swirled it around for a little bit. Lilim wanted to tease Dervish until he was literally begging her for sex.

Swiftly, and without warning, Lilim took the whole of Dervish's cock into her mouth, sucking it softly and licking the whole length with her tongue, before a few seconds later taking herself off completely, and repeating this again and again, teasing him with her mouth.

"So tell me Dervish, how much to you want my tight, wet pussy?" she asked, her eyes glinting with mischeif showing she was quite prepared to tease until she got the answer she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Dervish Grady

Dervish Grady

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:29 am

Dervish had always thought that he was above begging for anything but right now he wasn't so sure, right now all he could think about was begging her to give him the pleasure that she had said she wanted to give to him not too long ago. The pleasure that every cell in his body was yearning for and what every bone in his body was aching for.

When she broke the kisses peppering his neck he moaned happily. He wanted the love and he wanted the sex that she had promised him so far. He purred happily with pleasure. When she tongued his nipples he moaned a little bit, loving the sensations that it caused to rush through his entire body. When she sucked at them he arched his back a little bit,

"I... I tried my lady." he moaned happily, trying to keep his arousal under his control, lest he cum much too soon. He moaned happily and nodded, "I would always beg for you my Lady Lilim, you're much more powerful and much sexier than I or anyone else..."

When she kissed down his body he moaned happily at the pleasure. When she licked his inner thighs his eyes widened as he moaned again. She was so close to giving him some of the pleasure that he was craving! When she licked his arousal he gasped with pleasure and closed his eyes tightly as the pleasure rushed through his body. He moaned a little bit when she stopped for a bit.

Such a tease!

His eyes snapped open and he looked down at her, letting out a strangled moan of pleasure when she took all of his cock into her mouth. The pleasure was shooting through his entire being but he wanted more! He wanted more of her pleasure! He moaned and nodded frantically,

"Yes! Yes I want your tight and wet pussy!" he moaned happily, loudly, as he bucked his hips without meaning to just because of the pleasure, "I want you... I want to wrap your tight pussy around my hard cock... please Lady Lilim... I want you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lilim Midday

Lady Lilim Midday

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:40 am

Lilim groaned softly as she heard the sounds of pleasure coming from Dervish, it was so obvious that he wanted her and he wanted her so badly and so she was going to give him the pleasure that he so wanted and in her eyes deserved for being attacked daily, multiple times by her familiars and beating them off in the end despite gaining some wounds in the process. Dervish deserved this little treat that she was bestowing upon him.

As she felt him bucking his hips into her mouth Lililm thought that now would be the perfect time for her to stop and give him the pleasure that she had just been thinking about, taking her mouth off his cock she smirked devilishly at him as she slipped her panties off, throwing them onto the floor beside the bed. Teasingly, she unbuttoned the corset, allowing it to drop to the floor with her panties as she now was naked on top of Dervish.

"Well, seeing as you asked so nicely Dervish, I am sure that I will be able to oblige with your little request." she purred softly, allowing her lips to graze against his own as she straddled his hips, Dervish's arousal rubbing against her wet arousal.

Kissing him passionately she allowed herself to position in the right place, before she sunk slowly down onto his cock, taking in a little bit as a time as she shivered and moaned at the feeling of him filling her so completely, Lilim was very tight, after all the men she had been with said that was most pleasurable, and so she was probably tighter than the women Dervish had been with.

Groaning softly as she let her hips push against Dervish's, his cock fully inside of her, enjoying the feeling she allowed herself to kiss him passionately, her fingers going to play with his nipples as she gently began to draw herself off his cock, before pushing herself all of the way back down onto him again.

"Are you satisfied Dervish?" she whispered seductively "Aren't you happy that your mistress granted you your request?" Lilim purred, as she thrust hard down onto him, feeling herself continue to stretch and mould to his cock which felt so big inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Dervish Grady

Dervish Grady

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 am

Dervish's pleasure was getting to the point where it was all he could do to keep himself from crying out at the top of his voice in pleasure, instead settling for some moaning that barely even began to cover the amount of pleasure that he was being given by her hot mouth. All the pain that he had suffered through since arriving in the realm was now no longer important to him; all that mattered was the pleasure that she was granting him. He moaned even louder as he thrust into her mouth, only to let out a disappointed moan when she moved her head off of his cock. Of course when he saw her thrown panties that disappointed moan ended quickly and his attention was absolute. Now that she was totally naked against him, Dervish could feel every inch of her delicious body. He moanned happily,

"Thank you Lady Lilim..." he moaned happily when she straddled his hips, her arousal pressing urgently against his own, "Yes... gods you're so wet Lady Lilim! I want you so badly!"

When she kissed him passionately he allowed himself to melt into the action of kissing her back and didn't register any other feeling until she began to sink down on his cock. He gasped out in pleasure before closing his eyes and moaning loudly as inch after inch was swallowed up by her incredibly tight pussy. Honestly, her pussy was tighter than any he had ever experienced before and he was loving every second of having it wrapped around his hard cock.

Moaning happily, his hands rested on her hips as she pushed against him. Hods he was loving every second of this pleasure! When she strated to kiss him passionately again he moaned and moved his hands so that he was playing with her breasts lightly,

"Y-yes Mistress I am so very happy that you've granted my request..." he moaned huskily back to her before moaning louder when she thrust down on him harder, every nerve in his cock lighting up with pleasure. Moaning happily, he nodded, "Yes mistress, yes! Please... keep going!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lilim Midday

Lady Lilim Midday

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:10 am

Lilim didn't know that Dervish was going to be so vocal during sex, although she was happy that she would be able to make him as pleasured as he was being right now. Running her hands up and down his skin as she thrust down onto his cock, she hummed happily in pleasure, it was such a good feeling to her as well, it was so powerful to be able to hear him reduced to sounds of moaning and groaning at the things that she was doing to his body.

Feeling his warm hands beginning to rest on her body, Lilim smirked softly down at Dervish as she continued the pace of her thrusts, making them powerful and fast as she wanted to get more and more pleasure herself out of the union, with her nature she was able to go a lot faster and a lot longer than most humans and so she made sure that she could continue the pace quite easily.

Purring softly as she felt Dervish playing with her breasts, Lilim pushed her breasts further into his touch and she kissed and nibbled at his neck as she continued to thrust down onto him, mewing slightly in pleasure herself as she angled her thrusts so that his cock hit her sweetspot, making her all the more excited as she continued thrusting.

"MMmmm you sound like you like this very much Dervish." she whispered huskily into his ear "I'm not such a bad mistress now am I, I can be rewarding as well as being harsh with the punishments, makes the attacks worth it, doesnt it?" Lilim asked as the sped up her thrusts slightly, a slight slapping sound of her hips joining with Dervish's beginning to sound across the room.

As she allowed her lips to begin to kiss Dervish's her hands running into his hair and gently playing and tugging with it as she kissed him softly, contrasting to the fast punishing pace of the thrusts she was giving to him.
Back to top Go down
Dervish Grady

Dervish Grady

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:22 am

Dervish didn't know what had come over him, normally he was a lot less vocal when it came to sex but right now all he could do was moan in pleasure. Her fingers running across his skin left a lovely tingling sensation that made him shiver in pleasure even as she continued to thrust down on his cock, milking moans from his pleasure-wracked body. Every action she did made his entire body come alive with pleasure, every action caused another moan to escape him.

His hands gripped her hips a little bit harder as she began to thrust herself down on his cock much harder and faster than anyone had ever been able to do before. Perhaps it was because she wasn't human? It was probably the answer to be honest and he was perfectly fine with it. If she was able to bring this level of pleasure and be that beautiful then he didn't care if she was a demonata or a human.

His hands moved around her breasts, playing with her nipples, with expert grace. Although he hadn't had a woman in a while, Dervish knew that his skills were still sharp so it wasn't a problem. When she pressed her breasts further against him he grinned a little bit before moaning loudly when she changed the angle of the thrusts to reach deeper into her,

"I love this so very much Mistress Lilim... it feels amazing!" he moaned happily as he played with her breasts as she rode him, "You're a very... giving mistress when you give... rewards... And you're right, this makes all the pain worth it to be sure..."

Kissing her happily as he hands began to play with her hair, he moaned loudly as her thrusts began to get even faster and more pleasurable.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lilim Midday

Lady Lilim Midday

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:32 am

Lilim liked the way that Dervish was touching her and she wanted to feel his hands moving across her body, she was getting to like the way that his skin glided across her own as he stroked her body, it was such a soft and warm touch that she couldn't help but silently want him to continue. Closing her eyes as she felt the pleasure beginning to wrack throughout her body too, she was enjoying this more and more with each thrust.

When she changed the angle to her sweetspot she couldn't help but think that she was going to finish fairly soon, although she was fairly good at keeping herself from cumming, Lilim hadn't been with someone as good as Dervish in a long long time, and so, she was going to allow herself to have a little bit of fun without holding out for as long as she would have before.

Humming happily as he played with her breasts, Lilim let a little moan of pleasure escape through her lips, her head tilting back as she relentlessly thrust herself down onto his cock, her breath was becoming more and more ragged as she began to feel the pleasure having an effect on her. Lilim looked down into Dervish's eyes, to see the expression on his face as she continued to milk him for her own pleasure, each moan that he let out was amazing to her, and fuelled her own desire.

"Mmmm I want you to cum for me Dervish." Lilim whispered into his ear, with a little chuckle on her lips "I want you to finish inside of me, like you have never done to anyone before, let yourself surrender to the pleasure that you're feeling."

Smirking a little bit she allowed herself to kick it into overdrive and she moved her hips almost twice as fast as before, allowing her slickness to move up and down Dervish's length so much that she thought that at some points she was coming off it and slipping back down onto it before she could really notice. Shivering with her own pleasure, Lilim allowed herself to moan more vocally now, expressing her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Dervish Grady

Dervish Grady

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:42 am

Dervish could tell that Lilim was rather enjoying the way that his hands were exploring her body but she was enjoying the way that their bodies were grinding up against each other just as well. He couldn't help but moan happily as the pleasure coursed through his entire body like a live current. Leaning forwards, he sucked one of her nipples into her mouth, working her sensative skin with his tongue as he used his fingers to play with the other one.

This angle, he decided after only a few seconds, was the angle that allowed more of his length to push against her sweet spot and love every second of it. Moaning happily, very aware that this way was also the tightest angle, Dervish moaned around the nipple he had in his mouth still, wanting her to benefit even from him just vocalising his pleasure.

That was the first moan of pleasure that he had ever heard her give and Dervish was determined to make sure that it was definately not the last. The Lady Lilim's moans were as intoxicating and addictive as he sexy body. Looking up, he caught her gaze as the two of them moaned together in their pleasure as he let her know just how much pleasure he was being given by her effects by simply moaning happily as she looked down at him,

"You want me to cum inside you Lady Lilim?" he asked with a moan and nodded frantically, "I want that... I want to cum inside you...!"

As her thrusts kicked into overdrive, Dervish moaned and held onto her hips for dear life as she worked her incredibly tight pussy up and down the length of his hard cock as fast as she could. When she started moaning more that was all it took for him to lose control of his pleasure,

"I'm cumming Lady Lilim! I'm going to cum!" he moaned loudly as he kissed her passionately as he moaned loudly just as he began to cum deep inside of her, "Oh gods yes...! So good Lady Lilim!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)   At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At her beck and call (Dervish and Lilim)
Page 1 of 1