The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Editorial Remarks (Darcie and Richard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

Editorial Remarks (Darcie and Richard) Empty
PostSubject: Editorial Remarks (Darcie and Richard)   Editorial Remarks (Darcie and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:32 am

Darcie didn't know what to do.

She had done as Richard had told her to and looked over the contract in more detail over the past few days and to be honest when it had sunk in a little bit it wasn't as bad as she had first thought that it would be. Although...there was one thing that was really really bothering her about the whole thing. It was kind of silly to admit but...she had to say it to herself.

If she took on this contract Richard would take her virginity...and she had wanted to save that for the most romantic moment of her whole life and someone truly special. If she was honest she didn't think that Richard thought about her in the same way she was beginning to think about him, he didn't think of her as someone special, just someone he wanted to have sex with...obviously from the horrible cold contract he'd slammed on her a few days ago.

Sighing lightly as she even thought about what had gone on that night, Darcie sprawled out on her desk in her room, trying to gather her wits enough to write down all the things she wanted to change, all the things she didn't like and would flat out refuse even if that did mean he wouldn't want to have the contract with her at all. He was just so controlling.

Although that one thing kept nagging in the back of her mind, Darcie wanted a relationship, this wasn't a relationship it was just sex, and not even the type of sex she really wanted, the type of sex he wanted and was going to mould her to want.

Honestly at the moment she was closer to saying no than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Editorial Remarks (Darcie and Richard)   Editorial Remarks (Darcie and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:55 am

Richard had given Darcie a few days to try and think it over and every hour without any contact from her was getting him more and more wound up until he had ended up pacing up and down his office regularly when he thought about her, which was almost every five minutes. He wanted her so badly, both physically and with his mind and heart as well.

It was odd for him to feel things like that due to his heart being rather cold by design but he was enjoying the feeling and he wanted more of it. And to have more of that happy feeling he needed to know that she was going to be happy with what she had found out in the contract. He knew that she wasn't going to have happy thoughts and she was likely to have a lot of revisions before any decisions would be made.

He was going to try and ease her into it slowly so that she would be more accepting of it when the time came to push her that little bit further to be more in line with what the contract wanted from the both of them and their roles. Tensing a little bit, he took a deep breath before knocking on her door rather loudly,

"Hello Darcie?" he called out through the door with a small sigh, "It's Richard. I think that you and I have some things to discuss and some things to decide upon... would you please be so kind as to let me inside now please?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Editorial Remarks (Darcie and Richard)   Editorial Remarks (Darcie and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:02 am

Darcie blinked when she heard someone knocking on the door to her small little apartment, she blushed slightly when she heard that it was in fact Richard, she was happy that he had come to see her, she had needed to see him she thought she needed to be reminded of what she would be getting if she went through with this crazy contract of his. She would be getting one of the most mysterious, handsome men she had met in all her life.

Jumping up from the desk she quickly hurried over to the door and opened it, Darcie was wearing a blue sweater, and loose fitting powder blue shorts with little baggy socks on. Her hair was tied in two bunches away from her face as she had been reading. It was hardly the most glamorous of looks but she didn't really care right now, now she was just happy to see Richard again.

She should enjoy each meeting, in case it was their last together.

"Hi Richard." she smiled shyly "I'm really glad you decided to come by, even though I didn't tell you my address...please do come inside." Darcie joked with a little cheeky smile, he had managed to find out where she worked so finding out where she lived really wasn't so hard it seemed.

Opening the door wider she gestured for him to come inside, she wanted him to make himself at home, no doubt if she said yes he would be spending a lot of time in her apartment, and her in his;

"I was just reading through the contract again..." Darcie elaborated with a little blush, shutting the door behind Richard as he stepped into her home "I have a few questions...if you don't mind but, I guess it doesn't seem as scary as it was when I first read it..."

Leading him through into her living room slash study she picked up the contract from her desk and bit her lip; "That is what you came to talk to me about right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Editorial Remarks (Darcie and Richard)   Editorial Remarks (Darcie and Richard) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Editorial Remarks (Darcie and Richard)
Page 1 of 1