The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessamine Blakely

Jessamine Blakely

The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Empty
PostSubject: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:38 am

Jessamine had decided that she had better go and fetch the book that she had been wanting for a while now, she had asked two different familiars to fetch it for her but they seemed to be having difficulties in actually being able to read what the title of the book was, she didn't mind that though, because it was technically in Latin, so they were obviously going to have trouble reading it.

She hadn't been outside since she had turned if she was honest with herself, and although the sun at first was not unpleasant it was beginning to zap her strength the longer she was out in it. Sighing a little bit as she wandered through the dry desert, she wondered how far it was to the nearest town, but she was given some hope when she saw it in the distance, for she was beginning to feel a little bit light headed, she didn't even know she could still feel light headed but apparently it was possible.

Immediately she knew it was because she hadn't fed recently, she had been feeling weak anyway, but she couldnt bring herself to feed, especially not when she was almost pounced upon by the familiars so eager to actually have her feed from them. She'd only fed from two and apparently she was gentle and conservative in her feeding, which, was a good thing. As opposed to Karl who seemed not really to care which way he fed.

A few minutes later, she paused, leaning against a nearby rock formation, the sun which at first tickled now she felt beginning to give her odd pins and needles across her body, without really knowing what happened, she felt herself beginning to keel over, and she was completely out of it by the time that her unconcious self hit the ground.

Head swimming, Jessamine allowed herself to come to, bringing herself out of the blackness, and she saw that she was in the middle of a hidiously bright white church. Blinking, she wondered how she had gotten here, and where here even was! But before she could panic too much she heard some voices outside, and she strained to hear what they were saying, when she did manage to, she wished she hadn't. They were talking about her...and it was not in a good way.

Apparently she was in the village she had been heading to, someone had found her passed out and brought her here....and upon that journey they had found her to be a vampire and took her to the church. Looking all around she saw she was tied down to a wooden chair, so much so that she could barely move her hands to get out of the bindings, they had tied down her entire chest and arms, and her legs from the knees down. There was no getting out of this easily, even as she did begin to try and get out, all it achieved was her rubbing her wrists raw, and making her legs bleed.

Unable to stop a small gasp when she heard what they intended to do to her, she continued to struggle anyway, she had to get out of here!!!

Beginning to panic, Jessamine felt her eyes beginning to brim with tears, no no no she didn't want to die! She didnt deserve to die! She hadn't done anything wrong, she hadn't attacked anyone, fed on anyone, all she wanted was her book, but she doubted very much they would believe that. When she heard the key beginning to scrape in the lock to open the door to the church she was in, Jessamine gritted her teeth and tried to get out even more, hissing lightly as her skin was bit into deeper by the coarse rope.

Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:50 am

Karl had searched the entire hive, with the help of vampires and familiars alike, and found no sign of her. One of the familiars had asked him where he might find Jessamine because he had acquired one of the books she had requested. Uncertain as to her location, Karl had gone to her room. When she wasn't there, or anywhere else she normally visited, he sounded the alarm. Even though they were meant to be keeping a low profile, lest the hive be discovered as being active, he had gotten every vampire and familiar searching for her as frantically as he was.

In desperation he had made his way outside of the Hive and had almost instantly caught onto her scent. It was late evening and the sun was setting. The last rays of sunlight had the vampires hesitant to follow him. Growling at them, he commanded them to follow him anyway. A few of the weaker ones whined in the very weak sunlight from the pain but he ignored them and led the hunt for her.

The trail was cold and getting colder but Karl was being driven by pure instinct and pure panic. He would not lose her like this! He would not lose her at all!

He was pushing his body as fast as it would go, using all of the speed that his Priest abilities and Vampire abilities gave him, staying ahead of even the fastest of the vampires as he ran with her scent leading him onwards. It was only when human scents began to mix with hers that he became aware of what had likely happened.

She didn't like to feed on even willing humans so the people here would have easily been able to over-power her in her weakened state. And they could be doing anything to her right now and he was powerless to stop them! Growling loudly in frustration, the cry was carried up by the horde of vampires following, creating an echoing howl that sped ahead of them to the village to instill fear into the hearts of those who had stolen a member of their herd.

No one endangered a vampire's herd and lived!

No one endangered Jessamine and lived!
Back to top Go down
Jessamine Blakely

Jessamine Blakely

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:04 am

Jessamine squeaked unhappily when the door to the church opened and there were a good 8 men pouring in and coming towards her, she didn;t know what to do, there was no way she was going to be able to fight off all eight of them in her state, so it seemed like her number was very much up. But she couldn't go out without a fight could she? She couldn't just resign herself to this happening to her?

But why did they want to do this! She hadn't done anything wrong! Never in her whole life had she done anything wrong and yet she was going to be punished in the worst way possible, death by burning. As they cut the ropes none too gently and gripped her wrists harshly, Jessamine whimpered a little bit and she was dragged from the church despite her best efforts to wiggle and writhe her way out of their grip. But with all these men around her, there was no way she was going to be able to escape.

"No!" she squeaked "No no please! Don't do this!"

Of course the rest of the village was around outside, they all jeered at her and attempted to thrown stones, one of them hit her in the cheek causing her to bleed rather heavily, adding to her wooziness. Sobbing softly as she saw the large pyre in front of her she knew that she wasn't going to get out of this, she was going to die here without ever doing anything she wanted to do...without telling Karl...what she wanted so badly to tell him for all these months.

"Please no!" Jessamine screamed as they forced her against the stake, tying her hands around the back of the large wooden pole tightly, making her whimper softly as her already bleeding wrists were made worse "I have...I haven't done anything wrong!"

That was when one of the men spat at her, it landed on her chest and she couldn't help but cry harder, they weren't going to listen to her. Trying in vain to get loose from her bonds, she merely resigned herself to what was going to happen as she heard a match being struck.
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:16 am

Karl and his pack were rushing towards the small village in front of them, tracking Jessamine's scent to it. She had been dragged there if the tracks in the ground were any indication. He would make those responsible pay for any pain she had suffered. They would learn to welcome death before he ever let any of them die! He would see to it that they spent the rest of their short, miserable, lives feeling the same pain that she had felt!

As they thundered into the village the screams started as the people began to realise that they were beset by a horde of vampires. He growled and some of the vampires following him broke away from the pack. They were to hunt down anyone who was standing and watching what was happening to Jessamine. He would have ordered any people trying to stop it to be protected... but no one was speaking up in defence of her so all would die.

Bursting through the crowd that blocked the entrance to the church, Karl saw that he was just in time to stop Jessamine, his Jessamine, from being burnt alive. Burnt alive! These people, these humans, were monsters! He would save her from them, he would not let her get hurt,

"Jessamine!" he roared as he sprinted towards the pyre. It was slightly lit, with one log already on fire. Grabbing the log, ignoring the flames, he hit what appeared to be a friar in the face with the burning end. The vampires decended on the rest in a flash of teeth and claws as Karl helped Jessamine down to the level ground, "Jessamine... Jessamine... oh thank god your alive!"

Hugging her close, tightly, to him, Karl never wanted to let her go again. If she left his side she would be in danger and he couldn't allow that. Cupping her cheek gently with his hand, he leant in and kissed her passionately on the lips as he held her to him,

"Don't ever scare me like that again..." he told her firmly but his voice was wavering with emotion, "I love you Jessamine... and I won't ever let anyone hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Jessamine Blakely

Jessamine Blakely

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:30 am

Jessamine had resigned herself to her fate and she closed her eyes softly, she allowed her thoughts to wander to the only man she had loved, Karl, and the idea of him being alone in this world without her, not even knowing where she had gone, made her heart ache. She should have left him a note, she should have told him that she loved him, once, twice, a million times before she had left his side, but she hadn't and she regretted that more than anything.

Suddenly, her eyes opened wide, she heard his voice shouting her, roaring to her over the sounds of the screams and ripping all around her. There were vampires here, the vampires from the hive, he had brought them here with him...to save her? Blinking softly she felt herself hoping that he would be in time to save her before the fire took on the pyre, it would be horrible if he wasn't and had to watch her die in front of his eyes.

When she was helped down to the level ground, Jessamine felt her legs wobbling and almost giving out, her knees had deep cuts and welts in them from where she had rubbed and rubbed away trying to get free. Blood was running down her legs, running down her hands and gently plipping from her fingers to the sandy floor below her, and it ran from her cheek where she had been gashed by a sharp flintstone that had been thrown her way.

"Karl..." she whispered softly "Karl I didn't think...I didn't think you would come. I thought...I thought I was going to..."

As she was held close to Karl, she rested her head on his shoulder, her body weak, limp and frail, she needed to feed and more than that, she needed to lie down, or at least sit down and see what could be done about her wounds, they needed to heal that much was obvious, before she went anywhere.

All thoughts of this however went from her mind as Karl cupped her cheek, she looked into his burning yellow eyes for a few moments, before she was captured in this burning passionate kiss, which she found herself returning with all her might, wanting to express her sheer relief at being able to see him once more, to be with him, and to say...what she had so long wished to. Jessamine's heart skipped beats when he told her he loved her, and she smiled softly, raising a hand to cup against his cheek also, despite the blood;

"I love you too Karl." she whispered softly "I always have, I...I truly believed I would never have gotten to tell you how I feel so now...I must. I truly, deeply and eternally, love you Karl Urban."

Softly, she let her lips press against his again, gently expressing her feelings of love, and passion.
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:42 am

Looking down at her wobbling legs, Karl's eyes widened in surprise and anger at the humans. There was blood running down her legs and her ankles were bloodied and raw. What had they done to her? What had the beasts done to his beautiful Jessamine? If they had hurt her this much he was going to personally make sure that none of them ever took another breath! Not only down her legs but on her hands and dripping from her fingers too! This was just too much. His love was bleeding before him, hurting from numerous wounds and had only just been saved from behing burnt alive by a matter of seconds. He supported her light body in his arms, well aware that she was likely unable to fully support her own body weight,

"Shush shush shush..." he urged her gently, "Don't think like that... you should know that I would always come for you Jessamine. There is nowhere I would not go, no distance I would not travel and no enemy I would not face, to save you Jessamine. To keep you safe as you always soon be."

She was limp and frail in his arms, like a puppet with it's strings cut she seemed incapable of keeping her own weight up. He held onto her tightly, not wanting to let her go. She was the one ray of hope and normality in this torturous existance of his and he would not lose her to this. He would not lose her to anything that man or God could conjure. He would keep her safe.

When she told him that she loved him too his eyes brimmed with unshed tears. He would not allow himself to cry though. This was to be the happiest moment of his life. She loved him in the same way that he loved her. Even though she was in tremendous pain she was there for him, there to tell him that she loved him so strongly. He clung to her,

"I am yours Jessamine." he pledged himself to her as he held her to him, "I am yours and you are mine. I love you with all that I am and all that I ever will me... my life belongs to you. My heart belongs to you. Nothing will ever separate us my love, there is no force by god or man that can make me stop loving you as completely, as utterly, as I do."

He kissed her back, his passion, his possession and his love leaking through to her as he kissed her, not caring about anything else in the world around them.
Back to top Go down
Jessamine Blakely

Jessamine Blakely

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:54 am

Jessamine sobbed softly into Karl's shoulder, she wanted to be able to go home, she wanted to be in her bedroom with Karl beside her until she felt better, until she healed from all of this. One of the things she was swiftly realising, was just how hungry she was, she felt thirsty and she wanted to be able to feed, the only way to make herself feel any better was to feed. But oh how she hated it! She couldnt ruin this moment by allowing her hunger to get in the way.

"Karl, you...you would do that for me?" she asked softly, gazing into his eyes "I never thought that you...that you would feel the same way I felt for you, I would do anything for you, anything."

Glad they he was supporting her, Jessamine stopped putting as much pressure on her legs, just so they would stop aching so much! Every time she moved them she felt a sharp pain moving through her and she had to stop, how was she going to get back to the hive like this? She couldn't as Karl to carry her, it would mean that she was admitting to being that pathetically weak.

Although, she didn't really have a choice, she was probably beyond pathetic right now.

"If something had happened to you, when you came here to try and save me, I would have never forgiven myself....I would hate it if you had gotten hurt because of me." she stated softly, allowing her hand to continue to rest on his cheek, her thumb stroking his skin softly.

Seeing his eyes brimming with tears, Jessamine allowed her heart to soar, she had made him so happy he was moved to tears? It was something she had never thought would happen...but she was glad that it did.

"We belong to each other, and together, we will always make sure that the other is safe..." she agreed with a small smile on her lips, despite her pain, and despite her upset, there was nothing that could have made it more worth it than to hear these words coming from Karl, and being in relation to herself, she loved it, and her heart was filling with each sentence he spoke.

As the kiss ended, Jessamine trailed her fangs softly against his bottom lip, looking up into Karl's eyes she smiled softly, happily.

"Thank you...for...for coming to save me."
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:12 pm

When she began to sob into his shoulder he just hugged her harder to him, hating how she cried. He had done and seen countless deeds that invoked sadness but none had ever affected him quite as much as having the woman he loved crying against him. Karl could tell that she was trying to fight back against the hunger that was, no doubt, clawing at her from the inside. The only reason the humans had gotten the drop on her was because she hadn't fed in days,

"All that and more my love." he assured her quietly, stroking her cheek gently with his hand, "I would give you anything, do anything, to make you happy and to keep you safe. With both of us together doing that... no one will ever threaten our love again."

He could tell just by the way that she thankfully leant all of her body weight against him that she was beyond weakened right now. Sighing a little bit, he supported her fully and without complaint. The sigh was that he had to do so in the first place; that he had been too slow to stop them from hurting her at all. He shushed her soothingly,

"It's alright... I was fine. With the backup I had I was never in any danger." he assured her quietly as he cupped her cheek gently in his hands, "I'm sorry... I wasn't fast enough and you paid the price with your pain... it won't ever happen again."

Unable to speak, lest his voice fail him and turn to sobs of both upsetness and happiness, he just nodded in agreement. He let his eyes speak of his agreement and of his conviction to keeping herself in the future. From now, until the end of time, he would look out for her. He would protect her and he would sheild her with his love.

When her fangs trailed against his bottom lip his shivered a little bit as he looked into her eyes,

"You know I'll always come for you." he told her quietly before giving her another kiss, "I will always be here for you."
Back to top Go down
Jessamine Blakely

Jessamine Blakely

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Jessamine smiled softly through her tears, the idea that they would be able to be happy together, from here on out was so...was so wonderful that it was almost worth having all of these things done to her. She would have them done again and again if she had to, in order to find out that they both harboured the same love that they had for each other.

She hated to ruin the moment, but she knew that the hunger inside was getting greater and greater the more and more she bled out. It was getting harder not to take a bite out of Karl, out of hunger and out of the fact she just wanted to know what it would feel like, what it would taste like. But she didn't, she merely nuzzled her nose softly against his neck.

"Karl," she whispered gently "I'm sorry to break the moment but...I'm so hungry." Jessamine growled the last part of her speech, shed never felt hunger this keenley before.

Shaking her head lightly she smiled at Karl, she was just glad that he had come to save her at all, time and place didn't matter to her, the fact that he had come, and saved her life, made her so very very happy, and made her realise how much she did need to feed, she needed to feed so that this didn't happen again. Karl couldn't be running off and saving her all the time.

"I am just glad that you came..." she whispered lightly, kissing his neck softly "I know now that you were right, I should feed more often, I can't be this weak and having you come to rescue me all the time. Even though, it was very gentlemanly of you."

Nodding her head, when he told her that he would always come for her, she felt so safe, now that she knew that he would always protect her, he was much stronger than her even when she had fed, and so, to have the man she loves protection over her, was something that she enjoyed greatly. Of course she felt the shiver running through him at the touch of her fangs, and she grinned lightly - like a school girl who was about to do something naughty, and she ran her fangs lightly along Karls neck.

"And I you." she stated softly "But next time I wont run off somewhere without telling you, that would help."
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Karl hoped that he was strong enough to ensure the happiness that he had promised to share with Jessamine because he was under no illusions about the fact that many people would not want them happy, they would want them dead. He had hoped that their expressions of love would have been done under more romantic settings though. The smell of blood was thick in the air here and she had just narrowly avoided being burnt alive. Not exactly romantic.

When she nuzzled her nose against his neck he purred happily in response. But when she explained why she was nuzzling him he chuckled a little bit, yeah he bet she was getting hungry,

"Mmm well this is what you get for skipping meals." he teased her lightly before gently nipping at her neck with his fangs, "Stay here, sit down on a pew, and I will go and collect your something to eat alright?"

He nodded in acceptance when she said that he was right about having to feed, he found no pleasure in the fact that he was able to now say 'I told you so'. At almost any other time he would have said it but this wasn't any other time. He just smiled a little bit and nodded,

"Well then sit yourself down." he commanded her with a teasing smirk, "And let this lovely gentleman of yours go and collect you some food."

Leaving her on her own for a little bit, he moved around the church as fast as his speed would allow him to. After a few moments he found a glass and was able to pry a vampire off a human long enough to fill it before handing it to her on the way back. He purred a little bit when she ran her fangs lightly against his neck. Still purring, he nibbled his way up her neck before whispering in her ear,

"Yes that would be nice..." he teased her, nipping at her ear lobe, "You wander away again and I might have to spank you for being naughty... now drink."
Back to top Go down
Jessamine Blakely

Jessamine Blakely

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Jessamine purred softly when he nipped at her neck, she was feeling a little bit of an adrenaline rush from what had happened here today, and she knew what happened whenever she got an adrenaline rush, she always felt more than a little bit pleasured. Now however might not be the time to think about something like that, here she was sitting in a church, with the whole town being massacred outside...

She felt a most profound sense of guilt, it was her fault this had happened, but, she couldn't bring herself to regret her decision not to feed, unless she absolutely had to.

"Alright." she smiled softly "I'll be a good girl and continue sitting here."

Running her hand across her neck where she had been nibbled, she smiled softly and couldn't believe that she was going to finally have the chance to do some of the things she'd thought about with Karl, maybe not now but, in the future for sure.

When he left to go and get her some food she smiled lightly, and looked up at the chair that she had been tied up in before, it was a beautiful altar behind her, it was quite a nice church as well, not like the metal contraptions in the city. Seeing Karl return with a glass full of blood she blinked a little bit, she was hoping for an actual person but...this would do as well she supposed.

"I guess Im a little too late to get a whole person to myself...." she whispered softly as she took the drink and sipped it a little bit "I feel so awful, is everyone in the town...is everyone in the town dead?"

However, she felt notably less bad when he nibbled his way up her neck, it made her purr softly, and if she could have blushed she would have, she had always thought of Karl as an extremely sexual being but she didn't know why she thought that. Maybe it was his posture, his voice, what he said, Jessamine wasn't sure, but it was proving her right.

"You could try." she smirked lightly, and she gulped down the rest of the glass in no time at all, before pouting softly "Awwww...I'm still hungry."
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm

He smirked a little bit when she said that she would be a good girl and continue sitting there. Oh he had no doubts that she would stay sat there for when he returned, he just wasn't sure how much of a good girl he wanted her to be. He shot her a wink,

"Good girl." he purred with a smirk, "Later on you can be naughty again."

Upon returning with the glass of blood he chuckled a little bit at her assessment. It was mostly true to be honest, the last of the humans were being captured and bled dry as they spoke. Vampires tended to gorge themselves when they could,

"Dont worry, I asked that one of the familiars visits you upon our return." he assured her with a grin, "But right now I want to be alone with you... If that's alright."

He could tell that his presence was having an arousing effect on her and it just made him nibble more openly at her soft skin. When she challenged him to spank her he smirked a little bit,

"Oh you are so getting a spank later." he teased her before sighing dramatically. Zooming away, he returned with the half-dead friar who had tried to burn her, "Would this be enough?"
Back to top Go down
Jessamine Blakely

Jessamine Blakely

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Jessamine once again felt herself getting a little hot under the collar with what he was saying to her, she didn't understand why just a little statement like that could give her this effect, but apparently it could. Although she couldn't bring herself not to enjoy it, and wonder, what it would be like to encounter these things she never got to try in her life before.

"What if I'm attempting to turn over a new leaf?" she asked with a challenging smile "I'm being as good as gold and better, which means no naughtiness from me, on any account."

When Karl did in fact tell her that most of the town was dead, she hung her head a little bit, now that really did make her feel so guilty, she was just glad that she hadn't seen very many children in the town, it all seemed to be elderly and adults, perhaps it was because they had come out here from the cities to find new industry and failed? She didn;t know.

"Thats more than alright." she stated softly "I just want to be alone with you right now too..after what happened, I dont much feel like going outside to face it right now."

Jessamine bit her lip a little bit, she didn't know why he was able to do things like this to her with a mere word but it seemed that he was adept at it, maybe...maybe he had been with another woman before he became a priest? Or while he was a priest? That might be why.

"Thank you Karl, I think I'll just take anything thats given to me at the moment, even you were looking tasty a few minutes ago." she teased softly.

Seeing him return with the friar, she smiled softly and nodded her head, already she felt stronger, and she walked slowly over to where both Karl and the Friar were standing, kneeling down on the floor she supported the Friar, and ran her fangs over his neck softly. Of course, Karl had never really seen her feed before, it would be odd to be watched that was for sure.

Gently, she closed her eyes, and she bit down softly into his neck, trying to ensure that he was in as little pain as possible as the infection spread through him.
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Karl could see that she was getting flustered again because of his words and his actions and he was perfectly fine with that idea. Purring a little bit, he made a not-at-all-subtle glance up and down her body to take in her entire form. It would make her even more flustered and that was very cute and innocent of her, something he enjoyed. When she challenged him he purred a little bit more and moved so that his face was only an inch away from hers,

"No naughtiness from you? On any account?" he purred with a small smirk. Leaning in, he nibbled his way up her neck to nibble at her earlobe. Easing off it, he purrsed huskily into her ear, "Really? Are you sure that I can't... tempt you? To do some rather naughty things with me? Surely we would have lots of fun... surely you would turn me away like that just to be a 'good girl'..."

He could tell that she wasn't happy about the fact that the entire town was dead but the simple fact of the matter was that, as far as he was concerned, they were getting what they deserved. The people of this town were scum for what they had wanted to do to his Jessamine and scum like that didn't deserve to live in his book,

"Well when we get back to the hive we can move our rooms together." he suggested with a small smirk, "It will keep us closer together in case you feel you need me... for anything."

Karl pouted a little bit when she said that he had looked tasty to him for a moment as well. The thing that made him pout was the use of the past tense. Was he really so unappealing that some fat, half-dead, friar looked more appetising? He pouted a little bit more,

"Oh so I was only looking tasty for a few moments?" he teased her, sticking his tongue out, "Nice to know I'm appreciated."

Seeing Jessamine feeding on someone was an unexpectantly aggrivating process. She was feeding with deliberate care and gentleness that seemed so very out of place in a feeding off of someone who had tried to burn her alive not moments ago. He would have much preferred it if she had fed off of him. She probably could too, seeing as he had fed recently so had more human blood in his right now. He waited with a small smirk,

"Enjoying your man-which?" he joked with a larger smirk, "Or is it a bit weak and stringy?"
Back to top Go down
Jessamine Blakely

Jessamine Blakely

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Jessamine's eyes widened a little bit and she couldn't help but feel her heart skip a few beats, so he was thinking about doing those things with her as well? She wondered how long they had both felt this way, how long could they have been doing all of these things, but they have just been to scared to admit their feelings for each other. As Priests she was sure it would be frowned upon but, what could they have really done about it in the end?

Letting out a small breath of desire she wrapped her arms around Karl's neck, hugging to herself to him and running her fangs up and down his neck, gently nibbling at him as well, if he could tease her she would definately tease him back.

"Maybe I could be tempted." she whispered huskily "But what is it you would be tempting me to do, it would have to be something truly amazing to break my new resolution so fast...you do make a compelling argument, I would never wish to turn you away."

Hearing that he wanted to move their rooms together she smiled happily, she would like that very much, not only would it mean more space it would mean that they would be sharing a bed, and...well she had often thought about sharing a bed with Karl, even when they were both in the Priests together, that was when her feelings first grew.

"I would like that very much." she grinned "I have often wondered why we didn't share a room in the first place when we first moved into the Hive...it just made sense to me that we should stick together, and, also." Jessamine ducked her head shyly "I was more than a little scared."

Pulling her head away from the Friar she dabbed at her lips with his white cloth robes before she stood up, she didn't want blood all over her face while she was trying to appear sexual to Karl...it just wouldn't look good. Unless he liked watching her while she fed, then she would immediately go back and do so again. He had a look on his face, was it jealousy? She cracked a grin, did he really want her to feed from him?

"He filled the hole I suppose..." she stated with a pout "Although he was hardly as tasty as another I was eyeing up." Jessamine smiled, her eyes flicking from Karl's neck, up into his own, as she wrapped her arms around him again, kissing and nipping at his neck "You know, if you want me to feed from you, you don't have to look like a kicked puppy, you can just ask."
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Karl had been having these same kind of thoughts for Jessamine the day he had met her. How could he not? She was a beautiful woman and she had a personality that matched her exterior beauty perfectly. Smirking a little bit, he heard how her heartbeat sped up. He loved it. When she wrapped her arms around his neck he smirked and wrapped them around her waist, his hands resting just an inch or two above her firm little ass. She was attempting to tease him with her nibbles to his neck and it was working. But he would be the one who won this little battle of the teasings. His hands lightly touched her ass as he nibbled his way down to her collar bone. Carefully, he nipped her skin so that a tiny dot of blood appeared. He licked it from her smooth skin slowly,

"Mmmm maybe you say? Definately I say..." he whispered back in the same manner with a smirk, "Well let's just say... that it's a sin to do if we were Priests... but I know it's something that you've been longing for since those days, just as I have been."

He could see that she approved of his little plan to knock down the wall between their two rooms. Karl wanted to be sharing a bed with her very much. Often he couldn't sleep simply because he had started thinking about holding her before realising he couldn't,

"Well we'll correct that little mistake now won't we?" he told her with a grin before it faded to an understanding smile. He kissed her gently on the forehead, "I know how you feel Jessamine... I was scared too."

Karl smirked a little bit when she nabbled at the blood around her mouth delicately, like she was trying to quickly tidying up to impress him a little more. When she cracked a grin though he was certain that she had realised that he had been jealous of the attention the dying Friar had received,

"Hard not to when you drain him dry." he teased her lightly before smirking a little bit and raising an eyebrow in curiosity, "Oh really now? And who would that be then my dear?"

When she eyed his neck he smirked a little bit. She wrapped her arms around him and moved closer to his neck, making him shiver happily,

"Mmmm well how about we share?" he asked with a little purr as he nuzzled her neck, "Tit for tat... I've always wanted to taste you..."
Back to top Go down
Jessamine Blakely

Jessamine Blakely

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Jessamine, safe to say was completely out of her depth here, she had never done what she was doing now and she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do in order to make him as pleasured as he was making her, if this was how she felt when they were merely kissing and touching each other, how would she feel if she ended up doing what he was suggesting? Something that they had both wanted to do above all else.

Gasping softly when she felt him dipping his hands to cup her ass, Jessamine moved herself closer to him, pressing her body close to his, and pushing herself further into his grip.

"I see." she purred lightly "I am certainly being persuaded to your way of thinking, besides, what's the use in being good now that we're no longer Priests, we should enjoy ourselves...and your suggestion sounds like its going to be most enjoyable."

Feeling the kiss to her forehead, she smiled softly and reached up to give Karl a peck on his cheek too, she wanted to be able to make him feel safer, make him not afraid. Although now he was probably used to being in the Hive although she wasn't.

The idea of both of them feeding off each other was one that she enjoyed immensely, she thought that she was going to have one of the best nights of her life, to make up for the worst day she had in a very very long time. Biting her lip she allowed herself to nip a little harder at Karl's neck, lapping up the little welling of blood that came from it as she did so. Even that little bit of his blood, tasted better than any she had consumed so far since she had turned.

"You have?" she asked, softly, gazing up into his eyes "Well then, as a thank you, for coming to my rescue, I insist that you go first, and I will follow once you are done."

With that she moved her hair from her neck, creating a free space for Karl to bite down into, and she looked up expetadly into his eyes, her own were filled with desire, and a wonder, of what this would feel like, what it would feel like to Karl, and if he would enjoy her little offering.
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Karl could tell that Jessamine was going into unknown waters here and had only gotten this far because she had been acting on instinct when it came to the physical attraction side of things. But he could see that she didn't know how to take it or how to guide it to what she wanted. She was innocent in the ways of relationships but then again so was he. He had read a few books that Priests were forbidden to read but that had kind of been the extent of his sexual life.

He smirked when she gasped at where his hands were now resting. Feeling bolder because of this startled noise, he squeezed her ass gently, enjoying how firm and tight it was in his hands. When she pressed her body against his own he was sure that she would be feeling his hard arousal now pressing against her inner thigh,

"I have been told that I am quite persuasive and this is something that I most desperately want to experience with you so I have incentive to have a honeyed tongue." he joked with her before smirking a little bit wider, "Oh it will be very enjoyable. And it's not like we'd be totally naughty... I'm pretty sure we'd both cry out to God rather enthusiastically."

He could see that the idea of feeding off of each other was getting her hot under the collar and he smirked a little bit. Of course Karl was feeling the heat too. His erection was straining against her even now and he wanted nothing more than to press her against the alter and take her for his own. He purred a little bit,

"I didn't want a reward but I'll take this one no problem!" he assured her with a purr as he nuzzled her smooth neck, "Mmmm so tasty smelling..."

As soon as she cleared a patch for him, he decended upon her. Pulling her tightly to him by her grip on her ass, he bite down gently into her neck. Immediately he tasted her warm blood and a thrill was sent through his entire body. It felt so amazing. Apparently vampire venom only hurt humans. On vampires, and half-vampires like them, it felt amazing. He moaned happily against her skin as he sucked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessamine Blakely

Jessamine Blakely

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Jessamine felt herself beginning to get rather aroused, of course, as a studier of English she had read many steamy scenes with lovers, but apart from that she had never really had a relation with a man before, she'd never been touched like this and she wondered if Karl was in the same boat as her, never having done anything like this before.

Giving out a soft moan when he began to squeeze her in his hands, and when she felt his own arousal pressing against her she didn't know what to do, she knew what her instincts were telling her to do, they were telling her to pounce on him and take him in this church right now. Should she follow her instincts? Gazing up into his eyes, her own burning with lust and desire, she smiled wickedly;

"Well then, I can say you have persuaded me..." she whispered softly "But where should we go to experience this enjoyable activity?"

Unable to get away from feeling his erection straining against her, she felt herself beginning to get aroused, more than she had ever been...it was because it was so real, so amazingly sensual that she was finding it hard to stop herself from acting upon her desires, and she was sure that he could sense that she was having trouble as well.

As soon as he let his teeth peirce her skin, Jessamine's closed eyes opened and she groaned softly, she didn't know why but that felt amazing...it felt like nothing she had experienced before and she couldn't get enough of it, even as she allowed herself to be drank from, she didn't feel dizzy, she didn't feel any pain, only an overwhelming sense of pleasure.

"Karl..." she moaned breathlessly, allowing her hands to wind in his hair, pulling him closer to her so that he could feed more deeply, and she could feel more of his body against her, without hinting it to him she allowed her hand to brush against his arousal softly, to hopefully heighten his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Karl was new to this whole 'sensative sense of smell' thing that came with being a vampire but even so he was able to recognise that she was quickly becoming as aroused as he was. He purred a little bit at the revelation but wondered if he was going to be a bit of a let down. After all he'd only ever read books about sex, he had absolutely no experience in it. Hopefully their vampiric and Priest abilities, along with copious amounts of enthusiasm, would mean that they could do it to both of their expectations.

Hearing her soft little moan as he squeeze her pert little ass in his hands made him purr. He wanted her to moan more for him, to scream his name to the heavens. She was, by now, going to be very aware of his arousal. To help her along in that regard he ground his hips up against her to grind his arousal further against her inner thigh,

"Mmmm music to my ears..." he purred before smirking a little bit, "As fun as it would be to bend you over the alter... I'm sure the friar has some chambers that we can use for just such an occassion..."

His cock was jumping around in his trousers as he continued to suck at her neck. The sensations running through his body were making every part of him more sensative and much more responsive to her touches and her presence was driving him wild. Moaning happily when she moaned his name, he sucked some more of her blood softly. When she touched his arousal through his clothes he moaned loudly before making a split second decision. He, regretfully, pulled him teeth from her neck and licked the wounds. Vampires had very handy healing properties in their saliva and it turned out that now so did they. Scooping her up in his arms, he carried her through to the back rooms of the church. Finding the friar's room, he dropped her on the bed and slammed the door shut, throwing his hat away and beginning to unbutton his shirt,

"I can't wait much longer..." he purred to her as he revealed his bare chest to her, "Taste me... taste me and then we can give in to the lust we've always felt for each other..."
Back to top Go down
Jessamine Blakely

Jessamine Blakely

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Jessamine didn't know what to do, she was lost in this pleasure that she was being given by Karl and she felt herself longing more and more to give into her desires and finally have him in the way she had wanted for these long months, as soon as she joined the Priests she had been consumed by a desire to sleep with Karl, not only that, but her love had started to grow from that moment too.

As she felt him jumping in his trousers, becoming more and more aroused each time that her sucked more blood from her Jessamine didn't know what to do, she wanted to get to a bed, any flat surface and have her way with Karl. When she heard his moans she couldn't help but moan also, it was music to her ears to see how pleasured she was making him, and she was looking forwards to making him more so as the evening went on, for it was inevitable now that they were going to sleep together.

"Well then we have better hurry to those rooms..." she whispered softly "I can't wait much longer to feel you."

Moaning unhappily as he removed his lips from her neck she shook her head, she didn't want him to stop but, there was the promise of the pleasure they would be having in a few moments time.

When she was thrown onto the bed, she felt herself getting more aroused at the sense of urgency in the matter, the sense of not being able to wait any more, they had been waiting so long, she couldn't bare to wait any more. Closing her eyes she slowly slipped her bloodied shirt off and dropped it onto the floor, showing she was wearing her corset underneath.

"Yes..." she moaned "I can't wait any longer either...I want you." Jessamine admitted breathlessly.

Allowing her fangs to scrap across his collar bone, up to his neck, she closed her eyes and gently let them sink into his skin, her hands running up and down his back as she sucked the blood from his veins. Oh he tasted so good, she felt her arousal growing and growing, each sip she took made her throb in pleasure and she moaned gently into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)   The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Changing of the Tide (Karl and Jessamine)
Page 1 of 1