The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Empty
PostSubject: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:54 am

Clayton, Clay to his friends, was just coming back towards the house after a long day out on the ranch looking after the horses. They were magnificent creatures and Clayton often found himself having more fun playing around with the horses than he did when he was with humans. He wasn't sure why but maybe it was because none of the horses ever made Clay feel like he was stupid.

So what if he flunked out of collage?

He was doing something he loved and no one else he knew could say the same. Dealing with the horses and generally helping out around the ranch here was something he had done since he was young, back when Blakely was still here and the two of them still very close. Of course he liked to think they were still close now but they hadn't seen each other in a good long time.

Sighing a little bit, he unbuttoned his checked shirt completely to let the air get to his skin.

He was awfully sweaty after a long day of hard labour like that after all. He sighed a little bit in contentment as he moved over to the outside tap, turning the water on and splashing a large amount of it onto his face to clean it a little bit. Sighing happily, he hummed to himself as he picked up the towel and began to dry himself a little, keeping an eye on the car that was coming down the ranch road.
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:09 am

Blakely had finished her university term and was currently driving her cute Beetle car towards her home, the ranch she had missed so badly while she was away. Although she was very smart, and she had passed her first year no problem at all, Blakely had been teased really badly while she was in University, she had managed to get into one of the prestigious ones and...well Texas wasn't really well known for their sharp minds.

Shaking the horrible events of this year away, she was glad she had made some friends and she had met a few nice guys while she had been there but nothing too serious. They just didn't have that immediate wow effect on her that she had been waiting for, for god knows how long. Sighing lightly she pushed her sunglasses up her nose as she drove down the winding pot hole riddled road towards her ranch.

She would be so excited to meet her father again, even if he wasn't here right now, she would be able to wash up and be ready for their meal tonight, he was busy with some of his cattle on another ranch - meeting with some big business owner or something. Blakely didn't mind though she was glad he had managed to climb up the business ladder.

Stopping near the house Blakely looked around and her eyes fixed on a man, she hadn't noticed him there before, and her mouth popped open a little bit, she had to pick up her book to hide her mouth as she gawped silently. He was really really hot. Coughing and snapping out of it, Blakely stepped out of the car in her short denim shorts, blue check shirt and brown cowboy boots, her blonde hair tied back in two bunches.

To get into the house she had to walk closer to the man and she double taked when she saw his face, pulling her glasses off she squeaked;

"Clayton?!"
Back to top Go down
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:24 am

As the car got closer, Clay ignored it for the most part and dipped his head under the cool water to let it cascade down through his hair. He rain a hand through his hair as he did this, savouring the way it helped him to relax. Standing up straight again, he just let the water run down along the length of his torso too, enjoying how each droplet cooled him down a little bit more.

The car was still getting closer.

This kind of concerned Clay because he was not what people would call smart. Clay was best at moving things, herding the cattle and tending to the ranch and the horses. He wasn't the kind of guy you wanted doing you face-to-face kind of stuff. He sighed a little bit and hummed a bit as he moved to intercept the car, he would have to since the owner of the ranch was out.

He noticed the woman, an extremely hot looking city-slicker that was to be sure, getting out the car and eyeing him up. She was dressed like she expected cowgirls to dress, he suspected. Not many city-slickers realised that shorts were a terrible choice of clothing with this kind of weather and activity. But still, the outfit did make her look damn sexy.

When she squeaked out his name he blinked a little bit before grinning slowly,

"As ah liv' an' breathe! Tha' can' be you lil' Blake'!" he grinned before rushing over and wrapping her up in a tight hug, picking her up and spinning her around happily before setting her back down with a grin, "I ain' seen you sinc' you wer' cryin' on te bus ou'a town. How you been gir'?"
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:37 am

Blakely thought that Clayton had grown up incredibly since she had last seen him, he was always sort of gangly before she had left and now...well now he looked like he belonged on some perfume advert. There was that tug of familiarity with him, but, not only that she felt something else too, she felt a pull that she hadn't before. With a little widening of her eyes, Blakely realised what it was.

She was attracted to Clayton!

Oh how...she didn't know what it was, it couldn't be awkward because they'd known each other for years, it couldn't be a bad thing because...well because he was sexy. Maybe he had a girlfriend though? She was sure that he did looking like that, moreover, he probably wouldn't be interested in her seeing as he worked for her dad and all.

"Clayton! Oh I missed you." she whispered softly as he picked her up in a fierce hug and twirled her around, she took in his familiar scent, he smelt of the sun, and of clean fresh air but he also made her a little damp from his washing when he twirled her hoping her shirt wasn't see through she smiled brightly "I've been great, awesome actually but I'm so glad to be home, although I'm glad I went to College...the people there weren't very nice."

She explained with a small pout before she poked his chest; "And what happened to you Clayton, where did this sexy physique come from? You get a girl who made you go to the gym?" Blakely teased with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:49 am

Clay had to admit that Blakely had turned into a fine young woman. She was looking a million times better than the last time he saw her that was for sure. Although a lot of that might come from a lack of tears if he was honest with himself. Okay, that was a bit of a lie. Most of her attractiveness came from the fact that she looked simply amazing. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her body but at the same time she wasn't one of those stick figure women. Those legs... that flat stomach... those big, round... eyes. Yes. That was totally what he was about to think to himself.

But she looked simply amazing and, a small part of him admitted, massively out of his league. He really hoped that part of him was wrong though, he wanted to be with her. But just look at her. She probably had a dozen city boys to choose from, all with their money and fancy cars. Even if she acknowledged him, he wouldn't stand a chance,

"An' I miss'd you lil' Blak'! I ain' seen suc' a friend'ly fac' in months." he told her honestly as he breathed in her scent. It had changed... it was mixed with perfume now. It was even better than he remembered. She, was even better than he remembered, "How coul' tey be mean te someon' as purty as you eh Blak'? City-slick'rs mus' no' kno' wha' a good thin' is if tey're bein' mean to you gir'."

When she poked him on the chest and asked him about his muscles he blushed a little bit as he shrugged a bit, his check shirt almost falling off his shoulders from the motion. More of his torso was revealed,

"Well you always sai' tha' I was weedy so... well I wan'd te surpris' yer by lookin' differn't I guess." he told her before grinning a little bit, "You surpris'd me Blak'... yer ev'n mor' beautiful now tan befor'! Gir' I ain' seen no one matc' you."
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:00 am

Blakely was a little upset to hear that Clay hadn't seen such a friendly face in a while, she hoped that everything was going alright here. She knew that last year he had tried to get into College and had been rejected from the ones he applied for...were people still ribbing him about that? A small frown appeared on her features for a moment as she wrapped her arms around Clay and nestled her head on his chest.

"Why not, have those guys been causing you more trouble?" she asked softly "You know you can always come to the city with me if you want, even if its just for a little bit, it would be a lot of fun to show you around I know a few places I think you'd like."

It was unavoidable, she had missed Clay while she had been at College, she had wanted to see him because he was her friend, one of her best friends and she had seen him almost everyday at home. Seeing him now made her realise just how much she used to rely on him, and how odd it had been having to adjust to life without him around.

Her heart fluttered against her chest and she bit her lip when he called her pretty, it was so sweet!

"Oh Clay you know I was just teasing you!" she protested with a small pout "But...you look really good, I'm surprised you don't have half the female population gawking at you from behind our fences."

There he goes again, flattering her. An unbidden thought popped into her mind, of doing some very heated things in her room while her father wasn't here. The memory of their one and only kiss dipped through her mind again, and Blakely had the desire to make sure that she kissed him again.

"You're so sweet to me, you know just what to say!" Blakely beamed , letting go of his warm skin reluctantly "I guess I should go and unpack, would you help me carry one of my cases upstairs?"

Moving to the car, she opened the boot and took out her two cases, one was larger than the other and she lugged both of them over to the entrance of the house.
Back to top Go down
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:14 am

Clay had to admit that he had missed having Blakely here for a number of reasons and one of them was that she was always willing to stick up for him when others tried to put him down. Without her here with him the worst of them had descended like vultures onto him, trying to tear him apart now that they knew he wouldn't be able to fight back without his defender. How was he supposed to win a war of words after all? He looked down at the floor,

"Yea' bu' I can handl' it, don' worry." he assured her before grinning a little bit, "Yea', I'd lov' te stay wit' yer in te big city for a whil'! I've nev'r been anywher' bigg'r tan Dallas aft'r all an' I'd ge' te spen' tim' wit' you woul'n't I?"

He blushed a little bit when she pointed out that she had been teasing him. He knew that, of course, but he still did it because he wanted to impress her regardless of whether or not she had only been joking before about it,

"I kno' tha' but knowin' tha' yer thin' it loo's goo' on me is worth it I thin'." he told her with a wide grin before shaking his head, "Nah tey all thin' I've got mysel' a crus' or som' lov' on som' gir'. Tey're righ'... but she don' oft'n visi'."

When she said that he could help her take one of her cases upstairs he grinned a little bit before easily lifting up both cases and taking them into the house with him. He led the way up to her bedroom, which hadn't changed at all since she had left it. He set the cases down at the base of her bed and grinned a little bit as she entered the room,

"Thin' I coul' be on'a tem fancy bell-boy typ' peopl'?" he joked a little bit before looking around and whistling a little bit, "I ferge' how big your roo' is... an' yer bed! Tha's massiv'! Bet yer coul' fit two peopl' in tha' bed easy darlin'!"
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:24 am

Blakely was sure glad that Clayton wanted to come with her to the big city because she could do with him there to help her settle back in while she got used to College life again, not only that but it would be a great experience for him as well, he would get to see new places and meet new people. Maybe that wasn't such a good thing though...she wanted to keep her handsome friend all to herself, and she knew plenty of girls who would be all over him...

"Sure you would, I wouldn't be letting you out my sight Clay!" Blakely giggled happily "I'm really glad I'm back you know, I didn't know how much I was going to miss you until I was gone...I'm going to enjoy this holiday I think, and you can have your helper back if you want her."

Blinking when he said that he did have a love on some girl, Blakely pouted softly, well if that didn't put her seduction to a screaming halt then she didn't know what did. Although...she was pretty sure that he was hinting at her, if she was wrong he would tell her to back off wouldn't he? Yes, she agreed, he would tell her to back off and she would do.

"Oh really, she doesn't visit often?" she asked with a cheeky grin "Did she go off to college last year, because that would make sense, I know I would visit as often as I could if I didn't have to go to college."

As he picked up both of her cases and took them with ease to her room she blinked softly and laughed, he really was strong, maybe he could lift her up even easier than before now. When he asked if he could be one of the bellhops in those posh hotels she shook her head with a playful smile;

"No I don't think so, I don't think you'd suit the hat." Blakely grinned

Blushing a little when he commented on her bed, Blakely decided she was going to make her move now, her dad wasn't here and she didn't know how long it would be until she got another chance like this, laying down on her side on the bed, her head propped in her hand Blakely smirked sexily;

"Why don't you lie down with me and we can find out?" she suggested in a soft voice, patting the bed next to her.
Back to top Go down
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:36 am

Clay chuckled when she declared that she wouldn't let him out of her sights if he visited. That was good because it he visited he was sure that he would want to be as close to Blakely as possible at all times. He wanted to be with her when he was there after all. He chuckled a little bit when she said that she was going to enjoy being back this holiday and he would enjoy having his little helper back,

"Well I'm gun'a lov' tis holidays I can tell you tha' fer nuthin'." he assured her with a grin, "I'd lov' te hav' my help'r bac'. Cours' you migh; be all distrac'in' if yer wear such tigh' shorts... I mean tha' I woul' hav' te wash yer legs, tha's wha' I mean'!"

He blushed brightly at his own little slip of the tongue like that. He blushed a little bit when she made some guesses regarding the woman he loved. It was really rather obvious that it was her, he was positive that she was just teasing him to be honest but he was alright with that. He chuckled a little bit but didn't trust his voice, just nodding as he fixed her with an intense gaze that locked with her own.

Laughing a little bit when she said that he wouldn't suit the hat, Clay had to agree that that had been the part he had enjoyed the least about the little job description. When she lay down on the bed, on her side, he blushed a little bit but closed the door just in base. He nodded in agreement to her suggestion,

"I thin' tha' I'd lik' te lie dow' wit' yer an' fin' out..." he agreed before laying down next to her, his open shirt falling so that he was flashing her his entire chest, "It does fit us bot'. Bu' Blak'... I thin' we shoul' mov' clos'r tegeth'r... I wan' te be clos'r... Erm Blak'? Do you... hav'a boyfrien'?"
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:47 am

Blakely blinked a little bit in shock when she heard him commenting on her shorts, these were actually one of her longer pairs of shorts, she had several hot pants in her suitcases she was going to wear on the really hot days but...if they got him that worked up she might have to change into them later. Wash her legs? That sounded like it might actually be rather fun to be honest, she could do some teasing with that she was sure.

"Oh I'm sure that I could wash my own legs, besides, I'm used to the colder weather now I have to wear shorts, at least until I get used to this warm temperature again." she explained with a grin on her lips, just happy to be here with Clay again.

When Clay closed the door to her bedroom a little stab of excitement rushed through her and she bit her lip softly, looking up at him through her lashes as he lay down next to her on the bed. Already she could feel her excitement building, Blakely wanted to reach out and touch his chest, to kiss his skin to run her tongue along him until he moaned...

Blushing at the thoughts she couldn't help but want to pounce on Clay right here and now, although, she was removed from her thoughts of seeing if he was this muscular everywhere by him asking her a truly sweet question. Blakely moved closer to him, placing her hands on Clay's chest as she shook her head;

"No, I don't have a boyfriend any more Clay. Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked with a little purr as she moved closer to him, her nose running against his own, her lips millimetres away from his own "Because I would very much like to kiss you."
Back to top Go down
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:19 am

Clay blushed when she brought up that she could wash her own legs rather than have him washing her himself. Of course she could wash herself, she wasn't 5 after all. He wanted to him himself in the face repeatedly for his stupidity but he couldn't very well do that in the middle of a conversation; it would be rude. Plus it would kind of hurt,

"O-of course you coul'. Sorry, mah min' was a'wonderin' bac' ther'." he told her with a light blush before grinning a little bit, "I'm sur' you'll ge' it bac' easy enoug'. Yer a texas gir' bor' an' bre' aft'r all. Lik' ridin' a bik' I'd guess."

He was alone in a room with Blakely.

That was okay, he had been friends with Blakely for many years and the two of them had often been alone together when they were playing around or doing homework or something like that. Being alone in a room with her was normal to him.

He was alone in a room with Blakely, laying on her bed with her and virtually naked from the waist up.

Now there was something that had never happened before and that fact alone made him rather nervous, like his heart was hammering against his chest. He swallowed thickly as he looked down at where her thin, small, hands were touching his chest. Oh god how he wanted her to touch him everywhere with those hands,

"Ther' was nev'r a gir' fer me... 'cept te gir' who mov'd away fer collag'." he told her huskily as the two of them almost touched lips together, "I wan' yer to kiss me too... yer te gir' who mov'd away, te gir' I hav' mah hear' fer..."
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:27 am

Blakely felt the heat between them and the atmosphere was changing, it was becoming more charged and more sexual by the second and it was something that they couldn't have imagined would happen today. She certainly didn't think she would be here waiting for him to touch her in such sensitive places she wanted his touch, already she was aroused from the thoughts she had and his chiselled chest alone.

When he said that there was no other girl for him but her, Blakely blushed softly, but she immediately pressed her lips feverishly against his own, closing her eyes as her hands swooped up his chest to his hair. Her kiss was passionate as she felt her soft pink lips moving rapidly against Clay's, she wanted him so badly and all this pent up feeling was being released into the kiss.

Allowing her tongue to tentatively reach out and stroke his bottom lip, Blakely pulled her body flush against his own and groaned happily into the kiss as her tongue swooped along his own, feeling his taste enter her mouth. Blakely already wanted him to touch her, to make her feel so good in a way she imagined only he would be able to do.

Slowly she broke the kiss, panting softly as her eyes gazed into his own, electrified by what pleasure she had encountered;

"Oh Clayton..." Blakely groaned as she swooped him into another breathtaking kiss, both hands cupping his cheeks as she pulled him close to her, her breasts pressing against his chest as she kissed him feverently wanting never to stop, wanting him to be pleasured by her as much as his mere presence could do for her "Touch me." she moaned in between her passionate kisses.
Back to top Go down
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:43 am

Clayton wasn't a smart man and neither was he a particularly perceptive man but right now the sexuality in the room was almost stifling... he could tell what she wanted and he was thrilled that what she wanted was him. He wanted to have her and he wanted to have every part of her, not just the little parts of her, every single part of her. He wanted to hold her and touch her... he wanted to kiss her and he wanted (desperately) to have sex with her.

He could see she appreciated his words but there was less than a second to reflect on this before she pounced upon him, her lips smashing against his own as she hungrily kissed him. It took even less time for him to begin kissing her back with equal amounts of passion from all his pent up desires for her. God he wanted her so badly! He wanted to touch her so badly!

As her tongue slipped into his mouth, he moaned and one hand found it's way down to squeeze and grope her ass while the other moved up to cup and squeeze one of her breasts in his free hand. Her body was amazing and he would give it, and her, the appreciation that was so deserved. That and he had been lusting over thoughts of her body for years now and finally he was being able to touch it, to squeeze it as he kissed her with his tongue battling against hers for dominance.

He moaned happily even as the kiss broke off and they looked into each other eyes. When she asked him to touch her he smirked a little bit and moved both hands up to squeeze and play with her breasts through her clothes, loving every second of it,

"Oh Blak' yer te perfec' wom'n fer me..." he whispered into her ear huskily before he captured her lips in a fierce, passionate, kiss. All of the pent up arousal and excitement went into the kiss as he ground his body, erection and all, up against her harder.
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:53 am

Blakely moaned happily into the kiss when he began to kiss her back, the feeling of his lips against her own made her feel even more aroused than she was already, gasping into their kisses when he found his way to squeeze her ass Blakley's body pressed harder against Clay's as she tried to manage her desire without having sex right this second.

Shivering with pleasure as his hand reached up to cup one of her breasts, Blakely broke from the kiss and she moaned shakily into Clay's ear, pushing herself harder against his touch, even him massaging her breast was making her go into overdrive. She wanted more of him, more of his touch, she wanted to touch more of him too, to reach down and run her hands under his jeans...

When they broke for the kiss and he pushed her back onto the bed Blakely moved so that her legs parted for him to lie inbetween, a loud wanton moan escaped her lips as he squeezed at both of her breasts, her hips pushed upwards, wanting more pleasure from his large rough hands.

"Oh please..." she panted "Clay that feels so good..."

Kissing him passionately she allowed her own hands to run up and down his body, softly rolling and tweaking his nipples inbetween her fingers before moving on to gently scratch at his skin as she pushed her body even closer to his own, wanting him to feel her, wanting to feel him. Gasping in arousal when he ground his arousal against her, Blakely tugged his shirt off and threw it to the floor.

"I've been waiting for you for so long Clay." Blakely admitted, her voice a breathless whisper "Nobody can do this to me like you can...don't stop." she added, before she slowly popped the first few buttons of her shirt open so he could see her powder blue bra, trimmed with white lace.
Back to top Go down
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:10 am

Clay was so glad that he seemed to be doing a good job of this pleasuring a woman thing. This was his first time with any woman and more than that it was his first time with the woman he loved above anything and everything in the universe. That he was bringing her enough pleasure to have her moaning aloud was something that made both his pride, and his cock, grow.

His hands on her breasts squeezed slightly harder, focusing on where he knew she would feel the most pleasure, having found out not moments ago in his wild, passion-fuelled, groping. He moaned happily and kissed her hard as he did so. It felt so good to be able to kiss her so passionately as he groped and played with her breasts to bring her pleasure.

When she spread her legs he immediately laid down in between them, all the while still kissing her and squeezing her breasts. Now though, he was grinding his restrained erection up against her hips as he moaned into the kiss they were currently sharing. He licked her lips when she panted to him just how good it was feeling for her,

"Yer feel so amazin'..." he moaned huskily to her, "I wan' yer Blak'... I wan' yer so badly an' I hav' don' fer years... I wan' te be wit' yer... I wan' te be insid' yer..."

He moaned happily when she threw his shirt away and complimented him, saying that only he could make her feel this way. His response was lost when she popped the first few buttons on her blouse, enough to show a teasing amount of her light blue bra. Unable to help himself, he looked her in the eyes for a second,

"Sorry... I can' resis'..." he told her before he grabbed her blouse and pulled, tearing her blouse fully open. Immediately he descended upon her, his hands squeezing and playing with her breasts through only her bra now as he kissed her urgently, passionately.
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:20 am

Blakely groaned loudly when she felt Clayton squeezing at her breasts harder, oh she liked it when he did that, she liked that so much. Running her hands down his warm back she shivered against his warm body with the pleasure that was making her throb slowly, it was driving her crazy and she wanted release, she wanted to give him his release too! Returning the kiss he gave her, her lips working against his as she nibbled and sucked at his bottom lip.

Unable to stop herself Blakely moaned almost constantly as his arousal ground against her own, the friction of their jeans rubbing together sent delightful sparks to her clit and she panted on the bed underneath Clay, her body writing in pleasure as she struggled to control herself. She didn't know how much longer she could handle this and she wasn't even undressed yet!

Hearing he wanted to have sex with her, Blakely moaned sensually next to his ear, nibbling and sucking on his earlobe as she whispered; "I want you too Clayton...so much, please, don't stop pleasuring me, you make me feel so...aroused." she admitted, growling this last word as she fought against her urge to cry out in pleasure as his arousal rubbed against her clit through her jeans.

Blakely gasped loudly when he ripped her shirt open and his hands dived in to play with her breasts, pushing herself up into his touch she groaned happily wanting more and more of Clay's touch as he was so close to touching her skin, to brushing her nipples with his fingertips. Returning the kiss he gave her, the atmosphere so hot and heavy Blakely ran her hand down to cup his arousal through his jeans and her eyes widened before she groaned;

"Oh god...Clay, I want you!" she cried out as she unbuttoned his jeans, slowly allowing her hand to dip inside massaging his hardness through his boxers, his warm pulsing heat almost making her moan in pleasure again.
Back to top Go down
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:31 am

Clay was having the most pleasurable experience of his young life and he hadn't even gotten fully undressed yet. It was insane but he was loving every single second of it! Everything that they were doing was sending massive waves of pleasure rushing through him. He moaned into the kiss for what felt like the thousandth time and ground himself against her harder. His cock was the hardest it had ever been and right now he was loving the pleasure he was getting from the delightful friction of his jeans rubbing up against hers. They were both being stimulated through their clothes this way.

When she moaned that she wanted him too he couldn't help but moan happily with desire. He wanted her so badly, he was going to have her soon, this he knew. He had to have her soon otherwise he was afraid he might actually either explode or rip through his jeans,

"Yer makin' me so fuc'in' hard righ' now Blak'..." he moaned huskily into her ear, nibbling at her ear lobe as he did so, "I'm har' lik' ir'n fer yer... I wan' to pus' my coc' into yer wet pussy..."

He could feel her breasts much better through only the bra and not only that but he was able to target her nipples much easier, something that was making her moan even more as it showed that he was getting better at this. He moaned happily and his eyes widened when she unbuttoned his jeans and reached down into them to rub his hard cock through his boxers. Moaning loudly in pleasure, he unbuttoned her jean shorts and did the same to her, rubbing her obviously wet pussy through her panties,

"We... nee' te... ge' rid'a thes' cloth's..." he declared with an aroused growl, tugging her shorts and panties down as he did so, "I can' wai'... I nee' yer now!"
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:43 am

Blakely gasped, and groaned and writhed underneath Clayton's touch as he ground himself harder against her, he was torturing her clit and he hadn't even touched it with his rough fingertip yet, gasping loudly as he pushed himself against it once more she could feel that she was about ready to release. It was such a heady lustful experience what else could she do but cum?

His hardness was so warm and firm in her hand as she gently stroked him with the tip of her fingers, before she wrapped herself around him, gently, teasingly, pumping her hand up and down on his cock creating a slow and seductive rthymn to her pleasuring him. Groaning softly she enjoyed the feeling of him swelling and pulsing under her in arousal.

Clayton's words made her groan loudly in desire; "Oh yes, I can feel how hard you are...all for me." she whispered breathlessly "Oh please!" Blakely cried out when he told her he wanted to have sex with her, with his voice like that and her mounting desire she nodded her head "Please, I want you inside of me, please take me."

Flexing her hips as he played with her nipples, Blakely wound her hands in his hair and tugged softly, groaning again she clutched harder as the pleasure flared through her. Blakely could feel him unbuttoning her jeans and she waited with baited breath and she whimpered loudly in desire when his rough fingers touched her arousal.

"Fuck, oh god Clayton don't stop I'm...I'm going to!" she cried out as she felt him rubbing at her, he stopped for a moment and that stopped her from releasing, with a frustrated groan she tugged off her panties, shorts and bra, throwing them on the floor before bending down and tugging on his boxers and jeans with her lips "Clay, please..."
Back to top Go down
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:54 am

Clay's arousal was throbbing happily both with the way he had been grinding up against her and the way that she had begun to pump her hand up and down on his hard cock. Every motion was bringing him pleasure that he could barely escape, it was all beginning to pile up on him. Every second of it was blissful though and he couldn't wait for the next shooting sensation of pleasure to run through the length of his cock and through his body.

He could see that she wanted him just as badly as he wanted to take her but her words were making him even more aroused and he honestly didn't know how that was happening. She was already pushing him to become harder than he had ever been before,

"I'm har' jus' fer you..." he agreed with a moan before nodding his head in agreement, "Yes... go' yes! I'm gun'a tak' you righ' now! Go' how I'v wait'd for tis day! The day I ge' te sin' my har' coc' into your tigh' pussy an' becom' on' wit' yer..."

He regretted that he was unable to wait a bit longer to let her cum all over his fingers but the regret was only small and it was fleeting. After all, he was going to make her cum all over his hard cock soon. When she stripped down until she was naked he moaned happily at the sight. Nodding to her, he tugged down his jeans and his boxers, his hard cock springing up and standing out proudly, touching her cheek as she was close to it,

"Oh go'... I'll wan' to see yer in tha' posit'n aga'n lat'r..." he moaned, half to himself, before lifting her up easily and setting her down on her back on the bed. He slide between her legs and lined up with his cock before holding on to her hips and pushing forwards, her wet pussy sucking his cock in greedily. He moaned loudly as his cock was immediately given even more pleasure than before. Unable to stop himself, he began to thrust into her harder and harder, "Oh god you fee' so goo' Blak'! So amazin'!"
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:06 am

Blakely shivered in pleasure when she heard his excitement at the fact they were going to have sex, and they were going to have sex right this second on this bed, it was so hot that they couldn't have even waited until tonight to have each other. It was too long, too long to wait without his hard cock inside of her, she wanted it to plunge right into her pussy, she wanted him to plough into her powerfully until she quivered and came around him.

"I've wanted this for so long...I...I wanted to have sex with you so badly all this time." she groaned softly into his ear "I can't believe we're finally going to do it."

Gasping in surprise when he undressed and his cock sprung free touching her cheek with it's warm hardness, she had to resist the urge to take it into her mouth and give him something to really moan about, but she supposed she could wait to give Clayton that type of pleasure. Blakely was sure they were about to experience the most intense orgasms they had ever had in a few minutes.

As she was laid on her back, Blakely bit her lip, holding her breath as she watched him lining up with her entrance, unable to stop herself from crying out in pleasure as he thrust himself inside of her, Blakely groaned as she felt him moving to fill her un entirely, he was so big she could feel him stretching her. Panting already Blakely wrapped her legs around his waist as he pounded into her.

"Oh...oh god." she groaned, winding her hands in his hair as her hips moved onto his own as they thrust together, pushing him deep inside of her "Please, don't...don't stop...I'm going to...I'm going to cum Clayton!"

Blakely squeaked in pleasure as she thrust herself hard down onto his cock, her pussy quivering around him as she released, her chest pushed out as she flushed with her orgasm; "Clayton!" Blakely moaned, his name almost tearing from her lips as she released powerfully around him "Don't stop, keep...keep going, oh please!"
Back to top Go down
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:20 am

Clayton was feeling the same way. He was wondering exactly why it had taken them so long to get to this point when it was now very obvious that they both wanted nothing more than to fuck each other until they saw stars! That was his plan anyway, he just hoped that he would be able to keep up with Blakely considering she seemed to be insatiable! He moaned in agreement,

"Me too Blak'... I've bee' wan'in' yer fer so lon' an' finally bein' abl' te hav' you... is amazin'..." he purred to her happily even as he moaned, "I can' believ'... it took us tis lon' te ge' to it!"

He could see by the look in her eyes that she wanted to suck his cock but right now Clayton wanted to have her tight pussy wrapped around his hard cock. There would be time in the future for her to suck him off if she wanted to. He certainly wasn't going to stop her in the future. But right now he was holding in the biggest load he'd ever had and he was determined that he would cum from fucking her tight little wet pussy, having sex with her for the first time.

As he pushed into her pussy, the first thing that Clayton noticed was just how incredibly tight she was, how she held on to his cock as tightly as possible and seemed to be milking him already. He moaned happily as he thrust into her again, the slickness of her arousal making it easy for him to slide in and out,

"I'm nev'r gun'a stop fuc'in yer lik' tis...!" he moaned happily as he began to thrust into her tight pussy faster and faster, the pleasure rushing through his body like wildfire. He moaned loudly, "I wan' yer to cum fer me! Cum aroun' my coc'! Cum fer me!"

As he saw he cumming around his cock, he moaned and kissed her forcefully as he began to thrust into her tight little pussy faster and faster. Her pussy was amazing, she was amazing, and he wanted nothing more than to fuck her right into the bed. When she urged him to keep going he moaned happily and nodded before be began to thrust into her as fast as he possibly could, dominating her tight little pussy as the pleasure rushed through him,

"Go' yes!" he moaned loudly before leaning down to suck at one of her nipples. Keeping up the thrusts, he licked the nipple once before moaning, "How do's in feel Blak'? Does it mak' yer feel goo'? It mak's me feel amazin'!"
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:33 am

Blakely groaned, she was seeing stars from the sheer force of her orgasm but she wasn't going to stop just because she had finished, oh no she wanted Clayton to finish inside of her so that they could both experience the sheer amount of pleasure that she had just done. Allowing her hands to move down his chest, stroking him softly, squeezing his muscular arms as they flexed and tensed while he thrust into her.

When she heard him say that he was never going to stop, that he wanted her pleasure she couldn't help but moan softly, she thought that he was going to finish any second the way that he was pummelling into her over and over again. It was so pleasurable the raw pleasure that they were producing, they were working together so that they could both work out their frustrations, their desires.

"Oh Clayton!" she moaned softly "You feel so good inside of me...you feel...amazing..." Blakely groaned, enjoying each thrust as it wrecked through her whole body, her desire filling her once more, almost immediately after she had finished cumming around him, it was like he had a hotwire to her arousal, he knew what to say and what to do to get her to pant in pleasure.

Returning the frantic kiss, Blakely wound her hands in his hair, tugging at it as she deepened the kiss, slipping her tongue into his mouth to heighten the sensation that they were sharing. Gasping as the speed of his thrusts got even faster than they had been before making the bed shake as he pounded into her, it made her arch her back in pleasure as she moaned and gasped each time he hit her back wall, she was so sensitive after such a large release.

Unable to stop shivering, Blakely gently massaged, then scratched at Clayton's back, repeating the cycle as she tried to coax him to orgasm, her mouth gently licking and sucking at his earlobe, trying to get a reaction from him, wanting him to bury himself deep inside of her and empty himself.

"Mmmm yes...." she groaned loudly "It makes me feel so good Clayton! I want more....I want you to cum for me, cum inside of me..." Blakely moaned seductively into his ear "I want you to fill me..."
Back to top Go down
Clayton Jennings

Clayton Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:48 am

Clayton honestly had no idea how he was lasting this long considering this was his first time having sex, and with the woman he loved no less. By all accounts he should have cum as soon as he stuck it into her but he had managed to hold out. Each and every thrust was amazing, was powerful and gave him so much pleasure that he would barely think through the cloud of pleasure that it created. Gods he wanted he so badly right now that he felt like he was going to explode!

He moaned as she explained what it felt like for her to be pounded good and hard with his hard cock in her tight little pussy. Clayton would have told her what it felt like to be inside her tight pussy, he actually planned on doing so, but a wave of pleasure ran through him after some particularly hard thrusts and soon he could feel his pleasure spiking up to what could only be one hell of an orgasm.

The kiss was frantic and with good reason considering his orgasm was nearing quickly and he was damned sure that he wouldn't have been able to kiss her delicately at all right now. His pleasure was so great that it was muddling his thoughts too. He couldn't keep this punishing pace up much longer and that was probably a good thing as it would mean no thigh bruises for Blakely and the bed was going to hold together rather than being shaken into pieces,

"I'm goin' to cum! Goin' te cum for you Blak'!" he moaned loudly as he thrust into her frantically a few more times, "Go'... cummin'!"

Moaning loudly, he kept thrust into her weakly as he came, filling her up with her hot cum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)   Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home on the range (Clayton and Blakely)
Page 1 of 1