The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir) Empty
PostSubject: Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)   Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:02 am

Boromir had spent less than an hour in Lothlorien before the witch elf queen who lived there started to mess with his mind. Unfortunately for him he was aware of her doing so. The voice in his head was deafening, it made it impossible to hear what was going on outside the confines of his head. The damned witch queen had spoken right into his head and she had been neither subtle nor gentle.

He gritted his teeth as he tried to escape what she had said being repeated, over and over, in his mind. She tormented him with the talk of his city, his people, being attacked and over-run by the orc armies of Mordor and every image she sent him of the destruction was etched into his very being!

He needed help to deal with this and, since Gandalf had fallen in battle to the Balrog, he had to find Elentari.

She had taken to wandering off as soon as they entered Lothlorien and he couldn't blame her. Having known Gandalf the longest, she had the greatest right to grieve. He followed her though to the edge of their little camp. Swallowing hard, he spoke up even though her back was turned to him,

"Elentari I need your help..." he told her quietly, "The witch queen here... she spoke into my mind and pushed images there too. Of Gondor burning and being destroyed because... because I took the ring. Please... I need you to get it out of my head... it just infinitely repeats!"
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)   Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:11 am

Elentari disliked Galadriel of the Woodland Realm more than she could rightly say out loud.

She just seemed to be so assured of her own beauty and her own power that it got right up her nose, it made her think that she would love to see the day that she was no longer beautiful or powerful but she knew that the day would never come. Galadriel seemed to take great delight in tormenting the minds of others and she had attempted to do the same to her mind when she had first entered, no more however as she had punished her mind for the invasion.

Although she was full of her powers Elentari was not above showing her that she was not the only one who could use magical powers in this wood and Elentari was not above showing her that she would protect the ones that she was travelling with.

Boromir had been one of the ones affected before she could do anything and thus, she was fully expecting him to come here and ask for her help. Boromir was one of her favourite companions here but she was well aware of his weaknesses, his weakness was his love and his sense of duty to his city of Gondor...and she could not blame him for his compassion. Compassion was not a weakness.

Turning to face him she smiled gently and slowly stalked towards him, placing her hand on his cheek as she gazed into his eyes;

"I know what she has done, Galadriel has an annoying habit of exploiting people's weakness, and using it to drive them to desperate measures. Have no fear, I know exactly how to combat this, and I will ensure that you are troubled no more by her spells." Elentari whispered softly into his ear "If you are ready."

Elentari closed her eyes and softly pressed a kiss to Boromir's forehead all the while she filed her magic into his mind, closing it off from outer attacks, and removing the images from replaying, although the sense of unease she would not be able to stop.

"Don't think too hard on it Boromir, your compassion for Gondor is no weakness..." she smiled gently "I hope you sleep well with your calmed mind."

With that, Elentari turned and she cast her gaze down to the table, she was so lost in her grief, she didn't know what to do with herself.
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)   Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:21 am

Boromir listened when she told him that the elf witch queen had a nasty habit of exploiting people's weaknesses. He had been right... it had been a mistake to come here so quickly after losing Gandalf. Their minds were already weakened by the loss of Gandalf and Aragorn thought it wise to make of this wood when it was well known that the elf queen couldn't keep her thoughts out of other people's minds due to her insatiable desire to know all and to be seen to be powerful.

When she placed a hand on his cheek some of the tears that had been looming were shed. How was he ever to forget what she had shown him? Trolls breaking down the gates of his city... his father, on fire, throwing himself from the white shard... orcs rushing through his streets to kill innocent citizens! And not just kill but eat as well! Orcs were known for their insatiable hunger for Man flesh after all,

"Please..." he whispered to her, pleading with her, "I won't be able to sleep with these images... these thoughts... Please take them away."

Her magic was filling her but unlike the magic of Galadriel, her magic was warm and soft. The elf's magic had been cold and harsh, a foreign invader. The kiss to his forehead made him smile a little bit wanly,

"I shall try to keep my compassion but without the worry." he told her quietly before smiling slightly and sitting down next to her, "I might sleep better... but what of you? How can I help take your mind off of your own worries?"
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)   Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:28 am

Elentari was secretly glad that Boromir was here with her, her grief was all consuming and all she could think about was the loss of her closest and oldest friend. Biting her lip she tried to force her emotions to stay inside, to stop her lip from wobbling and her weakness from showing through. Damn Aragorn, damn him for making them come here! She was already exhausted from keeping all their minds safe, and her loss was far more poignant than any of the others...

How could they understand the magnitude of her loss?! They lost a companion for a month or so, or a friend who occasionally visited them before they came upon this journey. They were in love with what they had seen of him or heard of him in legends or songs. Elentari was in love with the person that he was, the person he had been to her.

Gandalf had been her rock.
Her support in dark times!
Now indeed was a dark time...however would she cope without him?

Unbeknownst to her, silent tears had began to course her way down her cheeks, feeling them drop onto her dress she let a sob break loose from her lips;

"I cannot sleep...I feel his loss like a parting of one of my own limbs. How can the others talk of grief, nobody knew Gandalf like I! Nobody! Yet here I am, unable to grieve as I have to keep you all safe! Damn Aragorn, Damn this quest!" Elentari exclaimed, her sadness turning to anger at the circumstance and her own lack of power "Please...kiss me Boromir." Elentari asked, her tears drying upon her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)   Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:38 am

Boromir hadn't known Gandalf for very long but during their journey so far he had been like a rock to them and had seen them through some tough times. Honestly, they would have never had made it even halfway through Moria without his help and the help of Elentari. He had led them through darkness but he had been helping Elentari, been with Elentari, for much longer. They had known each other for longer than Boromir had been alive he would have no doubt.

She needed to grieve and she needed to be secure enough to feel that she was able to grieve and didn't have to worry about being the rock of the ground constantly. He licked his lips a little bit and hugged her from the side,

"It's not fair that you should have to suffer his loss and yet still have to carry on. It's not fair that we should have to ignore our pain to make it to a 'safe' place where all the pain is dug back up." he agreed as he held her, "I know... it's not fair that we should feel like we've lost as much as you. You have lost so much more."

When she asked him to kiss her he cupped her cheek gently in his hand before leaning in and kissing her softly on the lips. But the touch of his lips against hers felt too good... it was addictive almost... and soon he was kissing her again. And then again. And then the kisses began to become a bit more forceful as he got into the sensation of kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)   Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:45 am

Elentari closed her eyes and she waited to feel the touch of Boromir's lips on her own, she wanted to be comforted and she wanted to feel Boromir be the one to comfort her. She didn't care if someone saw, she didn't care if anyone overheard what they were doing, for she was just trying to overcome the grief she felt at loosing Gandalf.

And she wanted to do that by becoming even closer to Boromir. He was someone she had begun to have feelings for, with his warm and compassionate heart, after her love for Thorin she thought nobody would make her feel the same way, although she was beginning to be proven wrong.

"Mmmm Boromir..." she purred happily as he pressed his lips softly against her own, they were rough against her own plump smooth lips.

Their kisses were so good and she ran her fingers through Boromir's hair, pulling him closer to her as she deepened the contact between them, their bodies were now closer together and he could feel the way her breathing had increased by the rapid rising and falling of her chest against his own. Slowly, Elentari slipped her tongue against his lower lip to ask for entrance to his mouth.

"Don't stop." Elentari commanded passionately, she was already beginning to lose herself in the sensations.
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)   Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:54 am

Boromir had to admit that Elentari was a very good kisser and her lips were sending electric shocks of pleasure rushing through his entire body from his lips. It felt so good to kiss her that he was convinced that he never would stop. Of course maybe he would stop to breathe and such but other than that he would love nothing more than to keep kissing her and not stop. Damn he did not want to stop kissing her right now,

"You taste like strawberries..." he told her with a light smirk, "And cream that goes with them actually."

As the kisses became more and more passionately he wrapped his arms tightly around her so that she was pressed firmly up against his body. He wanted her after all and he wanted her right now. Purring into the kiss, he opened his mouth to let her tongue inside but at the same time his own tongue played against hers. He moaned lightly into the kiss. When she told him not to stop he smirked a little bit,

"Wasn't planning on it..." he purred huskily into her ear, "I was planning to move it all along..."

With his arms wrapped around her it was an easy task to pick her up and carry her, while still kissing her, to the nearest tent. The nearest that happened to be his. Setting her down on the bedroll, he immediately closed the tent flap with the ties before descending on her again, kissing her passionately as she moved beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)   Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:00 am

Elentari couldn't help but moan softly into the passionate kiss that the two of them were sharing, it was a marvellous kiss and she couldn't believe that she hadn't asked Boromir to do this beforehand. Her feelings had been there, of attraction at least since they had first met in the Council at Rivendell, however, she had thought better of it until she had known him better.

Now that she did, she knew he was a man that she really could get to develop feelings for. It would seem as if she had already developed feelings for him as well, although until she was kissing him, feeling this electricity between their lips, she was unsure of how deep these feelings had gotten.

Running her hands down Boromir's shoulders to squeeze his bicep, feeling his strength underneath her hands but also she felt his strength as his body moving against hers pushing her against him so that they could feel their bodies moving together as they kissed. Allowing her lips to move so that she could suck Boromir's bottom lip into her mouth Elentari chuckled when he picked her up and carried her to his tent.

As she lay on his bed, Elentari opened her eyes and looked up at Boromir, her lips twisted into a happy smile;

"Well you don't say?" she asked with a grin "Seems like you might be more magical than I thought, mind reader." Elentari teased as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her as she fixed her lips back on his, passionately beginning the kisses between them again, enjoying the friction between their bodies as she lay under him.
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)   Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:53 am

Boromir was glad that she was moaning so happily... it meant that he wasn't the only one who was loving what they were doing right now. Every second of it was sending electric shocks through his body but only in the nicest possible way. It was strange but every kiss was like he was feeling all the beauty and passion that she had all at once.

It was a heady feeling to be honest and he was really loving it.

He was enjoying the fact that he was now able to express the feelings that he had been feeling since Rivendell. It was as if he was bottled up and was only just now able to express his feeling for her, exploding with his passion and desire for her. He held her strongly against her, as if he was afraid that something would try to take her from him.

He licked his lips a little bit when she smirked up at him from where she lay on the camping bed roll on the floor. Smirking in return, he nodded,

"Mind reader sounds like it could be useful." he admitted with a wink, "I'd love to be able to anticipate what you want before you even finish thinking it... to please you before you even saw what it is you want..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)   Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lothlorien Blues (Elentari and Boromir)
Page 1 of 1