The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faylinn

Faylinn

Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters) Empty
PostSubject: Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)   Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:51 am

Faylinn had been accompanying the Winchester brothers, Sam and Dean, on many missions to try and rid the world of this evil that had been let out of the Hell Gate. There were many demons that they had yet to find but, together, they had already found and exorcised many of them. Which made Faylinn more than a little proud, she had never been so happy to be restoring the earth because she had the brothers here beside her.

Now, it was late in the morning, and she was only just arising from her bed which was unusual, as normally she got up early. It seemed these days though that she was feeling sicker, and sicker, but she wasn't about to tell the brothers that, they had their own problems that they needed to have solved. Faylinn would be alright for a few more weeks yet she believed.

Sprites, when surrounded by omens of darkness often find themselves growing ill, and what with them trying specifically to find these omens none stop, she was beginning to grow weary, and weak. Her luminance was fading a little bit. Not only that but, because they had been on the road, Faylinn had not had time to rest and replenish under her tree of birth, which is what most sprites would do to regain their strength.

Like she thought to herself however, she would be alright, and Faylinn didn't want to burden the two brothers, Dean as she had found out was marked for Hell after his final year of life on this Earth, and Sam had been marked by a demon as it's 'child' barely a half year ago!

Such evil was around her, it made her cough just thinking about it.

The boys weren't here at the moment, so Faylinn assumed they had gone out to try and solve the case they were currently working on together, leaving her for some rest, which she was very glad of herself. It allowed her time to liberally apply human make up so they might not notice the difference in her pallor.

Dressing and making herself ready, Faylinn cradled a cup of coffee with cream in instead of milk, waiting for Dean and Sam to return.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)   Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:19 am

Dean was beginning to get annoyed with just how much Sam was worrying about him due to the deal he had made with the crossroad's demon to save Sam's life. The younger brother was now constantly worrying about him and he was beginning to get annoyed. He was the older brother, it was his job to protect and worry about Sammy. That was why it had been his duty, his job, to save his brother by making the deal with the demon in the first place.

Not only that but the lovely sprite Faylinn seemed to be acting out of sorts recently, she would space out at odd time and seemed to be much weaker than she had been before. But she had tried to assure him that it was nothing so he just put it down to her not liking being in the car all of the time. He chuckled a little bit as he led Sammy back to where they were supposed to be meeting up with Faylinn.

He was nursing a coffee and had pie and cream in a shopping bag while Sammy was muttering over and over again about the case they were working on. Dean wasn't all that sure why though, as it was just a simple infestation of vampires. Arriving at the meeting point, he called out to Faylinn with a small smile,

"Faylinn! No need to look so downcast! I have cream and pie!" he told her with a wink, "All our troubles are over!"

Sammy glared at him for making light of the fact that Dean was going to die at the end of the year, his soul taken down to hell.
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)   Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:29 am

Faylinn was almost dozing off over her coffee but when she heard Dean calling out to her and the familiar noise of the motel room key being scraped against the lock of the door. It was a sad day that this was one of the most familiar sounds that she heard as opposed to the more calming and relaxing sound of a brook in the middle of a forest, or an owl hooting at night from a nearby tree.

She was getting used to not hearing such things but, it was a part of her that she found she would be hard pressed to omit completely while they were on the road.

Taking another sip of the coffee that she was cradling, Faylinn almost spat it out when she realised it was cold, she must have actually nodded off for a few minutes before and let it go to waste. Slowly she placed it back upon the table and smiled softly at the two brothers, who entered the room looking hardly the worse for wear after their day.

Honestly? She thought to herself, Dean why have you got yet more pie?

"Ah I am not in the mood for cream or pie today. I believe I might be suffering from a cream hangover you have been indulging me so much with it." Faylinn explained, moving from the little table and chairs over to the bed, the boys would need to use it for their research she presumed, if the case was still open.

"You both can feel free to work around me, I hope that your day has gone well, is this case almost over?" she inquired, hoping that it might be so she could get a little bit of r and r away from the evil for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)   Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:42 am

Dean almost immediately noticed that something was wrong with Faylinn today. No... no that wasn't right. What was wrong with Faylinn had been happening for awhile now if he was honest. He had seen it over the course of their travels together... she was not only getting weaker but she was also getting less and less excited about anything, even things that were totally new to her. Not only that but cream was losing it's appeal to her too apparently.

Sam didn't seem to notice it, he just moved over to his laptop and began trying to triangulate where the nest could be from what they knew about it. He did smile at Faylinn though, something he seemed to reserve only for the little sprite,

"Sammy likes Faylinn... Sammy likes Faylinn..." he sang in a high voice before smirking a little bit, "Should I leave you two alone?"

When she said that they were welcome to work around her he frowned a little bit and turned to Sammy. Even Sammy, in his funk, managed to figure out what he was thinking about. Sam nodded a little bit,

"Hey guys, I can do this bit on my own." he told them both with a small smile, "How about you two go for a little walk?"

Dean smiled wider and held out a hand for Faylinn to take, wanting her to come with him on the walk as Sammy had suggested to him,

"Come on Faylinn, there's a lovely little park just down the road we can walk in! Lots of trees!"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)   Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:55 am

Faylinn couldn't help but giggle softly when she heard Dean playfully teasing Sam about the fact that he might like her, she thought that he was awfully cute for a human male but she was not terribly attracted to him. It was sad because out of the brothers he was certainly the best for along term boyfriend, Dean just didnt' seem to know how to talk in anything other than sexual statements, which got tiring after a while.

As soon as Sammy told her that he could do this bit on his own, Faylinn raised an eyebrow and sat up from her position on the bed, regrettably she had to acquire human clothes and they were a little tighter than she was used to, but at least in these situations they did keep everything covered that needed to be covered.

The suggestion of a walk in a park, made Faylinn perk up a little bit, if she could ever get the energy to get up off the bed and go to walk outside. Sighing she took Dean's hand and heaved herself off the bed;

"I must admit that a walk in the park does sound most enjoyable, I believe that I shall take great delight in it." she smiled gently, letting go of Dean's hand now that she was standing upright "Shall we go then?" Faylinn asked, sending a soft smile towards Sam as she opened the door to their room, and took a step outside.

It was only a few paces down the pathway out of the motel, that Faylinn yawned softly to herself, pausing, she waited for Dean.

"I did not think you were the type for park walks." she commented "But I am glad for the company, and the suggestion. Has today gone well for you?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)   Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:09 am

Sammy could barely contain his little blush and that was amusing to Dean but not as much as the spluttering that might as well given away that he really did like her. Chuckling a little bit at his younger brother, Dean continued to playfully sing the little song as Sam protested,

"No that's not true! The song isn't true!" he professed quickly, blushing rather brightly as he did so, "The song lies! It is a song of lies!"

Oh if he had agreed with the song he couldn't make made himself seem more like he had a crush of Faylinn!

Dean was glad that she seemed to actually like the suggestion of going for a walk. For awhile now she had been very bored and dull about everything. It was good to see that something could still give her some happiness. He smirked a little bit as he helped her up,

"Yeah let's get going." he winked at her a little bit, "If we're quick we might even be able to get there before all the children show up to be loud and playful."

He followed her out of the motel after a still-red Sam had waved to them both,

"I've never really ever had the free time just to walk in a park." he admitted with a small smile, "My childhood seemed to have practicality much more as a focus than enjoying walks in parks and the like."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)   Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:19 am

Faylinn was happy to be outside, to be outside and not have to run around in the middle of the night fighting some sort of evil, as, they mostly slept in the day time now. Or when they had been on a mission and it had ended, most often than not that happened at night, and the boys slept for a good long while before getting up and trying to do something productive.

So even if she had wanted to get up and go outside of a morning she would be doing so on her own, and why would she want to do that? The whole point of being in the human world was to spend time with humans, and her two favourite humans were Sam and Dean! They were most amusing indeed.

"It is fun to witness children enjoying nature, although, we do get very angry when they proceed to carve their names into trees..." she stated with a little sigh, her gaze fixed down at her feet as she walked along the path, following Dean's lead towards the park.

It seemed sad, quite sad indeed that Dean and Sam had to have such a bad childhood, to not even have the chance to walk in the park if you so wished, it was something that Faylinn was not accustomed to hearing from humans. Now however, she had a bigger idea of why their childhood has been as such, and it made it even more depressing.

"It is sad that you were never allowed to do such simple things as enjoy a day in the park with your family." Faylinn admitted "Parks are magical places, and not just for those who are young, did you know in this particular park there are the sweetest type of flower fairies? Bluebells." she stated with a soft smile, feeling better from the closeness of the nature.

Biting her lip softly, she clasped her hands in front of her, her mint green sundress wafting slightly in the wind; "Why is it, if you don't normally spend time in parks, you suggested we go to one? You know I realise that you should be spending time with Sam, both to solve the case and...well and other reasons." Faylinn smiled gently up at Dean "You don't have to do this."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)   Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:35 am

Dean had to admit that the children who played in parks annoyed him for more reasons than just the standard reasons as to why children annoyed him. They had something, enjoyed something, that he was never going to be able to enjoy. He had missed out on it as a child and he was never going to be a child ever again. He paused for a moment before nodding,

"I suppose they're the people least likely to hurt nature." he agreed before adding with a little guilty smirk, "So those hearts carved into trees with names on... bad idea?"

He felt a bit awkward when she was saying that it was sad that he and Sam had been unable to enjoy such a simple pleasure. It was true. But... but Dean had never really felt like a child. Even when he was younger he was less of a child and more of a solider, and perhaps a babysitter for Sammy too. He smiled slightly,

"Well I guess I'd never have known that unless my childhood had been like it had been." he told her with a little smile. He noticed that she seemed to be feeling better and smiled at her, "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself more... I know it can't be fun to track down monsters with us."

He could see what she was trying to say and just smiled a little bit, pressing a finger against her lips softly to shush her so that he could speak. Dean grinned a little bit,

"But it makes you happy and I want to be able to make you happy." he told her with a wide grin, "It's what friends do!"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)   Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:51 am

Faylinn perked up even more when they reached the park, it was so nice to be around nature again, and nature that wasn't corrupted or tainted in any way, it took up her energy to fix places like that and so she didn't tend to do that these days, now that she was feeling so bad in herself. She could sense it now that this park had a cherry blossom tree, just what she needed, now, how to say to Dean she needed to go there?

"Of course it's a bad idea!" Faylinn announced playfully "How would you like it if I carved my love for someone into your car? Or your torso? It hurts you know, I've had it done to me before." she sighed, remembering that time a couple of kids had approached her own tree and done it, needless to say, their expressions were priceless when she appeared.

Biting her lip softly, Faylinn released her hands so they could swing freely at her sides, she wanted to be able to say that it was fun, it was amazing fun but...it wasn''t it was scary and it was making her ill. Yet it was her assignment from Oberon and she could do naught but obey his commands, besides, the boys were sweet and she enjoyed being with them.

"I would not say that part was fun but, I have enjoyed very much getting to know the two of you, and...you know if I could do something to help...I would." she stated with a soft smile, squeezing Dean's hand softly as they walked, before letting go after a few moments. Faylinn hoped this would be enough to comfort him.

It was surprising when he placed his finger on her lips, it was rough compared to their smoothness, besides, despite all of his bravado and macho talk, Dean had not really made a move on her since they had been travelling together, not even when she had bought a separate room from the boys. It just spoke more of his sweet nature.

"Well thank you truly, my friend." Faylinn smiled brightly, her glow returning slowly as she soaked up the energy from the plants and flowers around her "I too wish to make you happy, it upsets me to see you and Sam have so much hardship placed upon you, so, please tell me if there is anything I can do to help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)   Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felling of the Cherry Blossom (Faylinn and Winchesters)
Page 1 of 1