The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faylinn

Faylinn

Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Empty
PostSubject: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:17 am

Faylinn had not thought that she would feel the loss of Dean so keenly when he had passed away but she did, she had felt it and it had saddened and weakened her for days. He was one of her best friends, and he was no longer in the world, she had been saying to herself that she should visit, that she would see him again before his time was up but...

But it just seemed to pass by so quickly and before she knew it the time was here and she didn't get a chance to say goodbye more than she had done on that night.

Now however, she had heard news from the trees and forests that they had sensed Dean's presence returning, he had come back to life in the middle of a desert a few days ago. As soon as she could Faylinn had discharged herself from the fairy world to come and see her friend Dean, and her other close friend Sam.

Her mission was over, she had healed the earth like Oberon had asked and he had forgiven her, granted her new powers even, but Faylinn wanted more. With her new powers she could aid Sam and Dean, and she fully intended to do so.

Wandering out of the nearby tree in the parking lot of the motel they were staying in, Faylinn ran an affectionate hand over Dean's car, beautiful as it was, and approached the receptions. Upon finding out what room her friends were in, she found she couldn't stop herself from gleaming with happiness, the moonlight was bouncing off her skin making her radiant.

With her powerup had come a change of uniform, and, she was still wearing the uniform. Faylinn was now an official Guard of Oberon, therefore she wore the light blue trench coat with the silver buttons, the long white flowing gown and had received a bow and arrow to carry also.

Knocking upon the door, Faylinn readied herself to disappear and reappear into the room as soon as it was opened, her giddiness getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 am

Castiel was not used to the human plane of existence, that much was clear just from a short conversation with him he was sure. So he was a little bit surprised when Sam and Dean, who were hunting a particularly strong demon in the area, were surprised when he suddenly entered the motel room from the bathroom, as if he had been there the whole time. They hadn't even seemed grateful that he had arrived to help, more on edge about the fact that they had summoned him by talking about seeking help from him.

He hummed a little bit as Dean went on a little bit of a rant about how they didn't need his help and they would banish the demon on their own. It was rather amusing considering Sammy in the background was beginning to see the sense in him joining up with them. Maybe Sam was alright, for a tainted soul that was. Dean was just getting into the strongest part of his rant when Castiel interrupted him,

"Your mouth opens really wide when you yell... it is most unsightly so please cease doing this." he told Dean with his head tilted slightly to the side. In the end he nodded a little bit, "So it is decided, I shall help you in your quest to rid God's earth of the evil demons and creatures."

A knock on the door surprised the Winchester boys long enough for Castiel to be the one who opened the door. When he did so he saw a very beautiful woman wearing a blue trench coat. He blinked a few times,

"Nice coat." he commented, his own much like it. He paused before adding, "You're not the pizza guy... you are far too beautiful. And far too female. I am confused..."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:36 am

Faylinn was a little put out when someone answered the door and saw her before she could apparate inside the room and scare the Winchester boys, but, the person who answered was not a Winchester, it was someone that she had never met before. Someone who she could sum up in one word and one word only, and that word was; yummy. He looked like a human male but in fact was no human male at all!

What was he? Surely not a demon otherwise Dean and Sam would not be talking with it! It would be dead upon the floor! So he had to be some sort of light being, like herself. Oooh maybe they would have known of each other before maybe?

"Uhm hello." she said with a small shocked expression on her features "I was told that Sam and Dean Winchester should be here..."

Looking past the man Faylinn squeaked happily and dashed into the room, glomping Dean and wrapping her legs around his waist as she clung to him strongly, burying her head in his neck. It made her well up with tears at being able to hold him again, Faylinn realised now that she saw him, just how much she had missed the boys while they had been apart.

"Oh Dean." she exclaimed "Dean I am so sorry I couldn't come back, I am so sorry. But oh God I am so glad that you're okay, I missed you!" Faylinn sobbed softly, playing with Dean's hair to comfort herself more than anything.

Disentangling herself from his limbs, Faylinn dashed over to Sam and wrapped him up in a big hug, holding him to her tightly; "Sam I missed you too, so much. I am very glad to see that you are alright, all in one piece and no harm done while I was away."

Then, it crossed her mind that she had not properly introduced herself to the other, much more attractive male, and so Faylinn held out her hand with a light smile on her lips, having never met him before, she thought it entirely inappropriate if she was to give him a greeting of such proportions; "My apologies, my name is Faylinn, I am a friend of Dean and Sam I came to visit them as soon as I was able. Pleased to meet you." she winked with a purr to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:50 am

Castiel listened intently as the woman said hello to him. He had heard that people liked to be listened to so he always made sure that they knew that he was listening to them. Pausing when she spoke about expecting the brothers, he smiled a little bit and nodded his head,

"Hello." he greeted her, standing slightly to one side to let her inside, "Dean Winchester and Sam Winchester are just inside. You have been directed to the correct place."

As soon as she was inside she was rushing towards Dean and Cas watched her latch onto the front of his body with happiness and excitement seen on her face. How... odd, that she had latched onto him with her arms and her legs like that. Of course Dean seemed to be very happy to have such a beautiful woman latch onto him like that,

"Hey Faylinn!" Dean greeted her happily (happier than Cas had ever seen him being), holding her in place as she latched onto him, "Don't worry, I'm all better now. Apparently our new friend has the handy ability to... what was it?"

Castiel blinked before responding, "Raise you from perdition."

When Sam received the same greeting the younger brother blushed a little bit but was no less excited than Dean in welcoming her back into his life,

"I missed you Faylinn." he told her honestly, so happy that she was back that he was actually grinning like his brother, "I'm so glad that you're back! It's not been the same without you and Dean..."

When she returned to Castiel to introduce herself he took her hand and merely held it for a few seconds. Was he supposed to shake it? He forgot these little things. He nodded a little bit and smiled back at her,

"I am pleased to meet you Faylinn. You are the sprite who helped Sam and Dean... My name is Castiel, I am an angel of the Lord and I am here to help ride the world of the evil of the demons." he declared, his voice becoming deeper and more powerful towards the end. He shook his head slightly before blinking, "Can I have the same greeting at the brothers? It looks like a lot of fun to be done by someone beautiful like you."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:00 am

Faylinn was so so happy, she didn't know if she was happy because she was here with Sam and Dean, or happy because she was here with Sam and Dean with the addition of another incredibly attractive male. It would feel strange to be attracted to one of the brothers after them being together for so long and becoming so close, but, with this new person...Faylinn saw no problem whatsoever with something like that.

"I am so glad to hear you are better Dean, I was so worried about you, all the plants wilted around me for days after you had left, I was so useless!" she laughed softly "But both of you are really here, and both of you are alright...this makes me so relieved."

Unable to stop her gaze flicking from brother to brother, Faylinn's glow brightened even more, her smile was wide and unfaltering as she revelled in being with her close friends again; "Well don't worry Sam, now you may be in the presence of both of us once more, as I have some good news to share with you all."

Blinking, Faylinn couldn't help but giggle when the angel just looked at her hand, unsure of what to actually do. To help him Faylinn closed his fingers over her hand as she did the same to his, then, she shook his hand herself so that he would get the idea of what she had been angling for him to do. Castiel's request was an odd one, but, one that Faylinn would have to decline;

"My apologies Castiel." she murmured with a small bow "Despite you being an angel of the Lord, you haven't quite earnt a greeting like that from me yet." Faylinn winked with a little giggle "And for an angel of the Lord, you're flirting isn't too bad."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:14 am

Castiel was not used to human customs but apparently this one only applied to people who had known each other for some time before. He had not known Sam and Dean for long and had known Faylinn for even less time. That meant that his greeting was short but due to the time spent together before, she was having much longer conversations with Dean and Sam.

Dean and Sam both grinned happily, neither of them having expected to see Faylinn again since they had split from the brothers due to her health. Of course Dean had always not expected to see her due to being hit by a sudden case of death. Dean grinned before commenting on her new appearance, having only taken the time to spot the differences now that the initial happiness had died down a little,

"I have to say that I'm loving the Legolas look." he teased her a little bit with a grin, "This mean you'll be able to kick some demon ass with us now?"

Sam could do nothing but nod in agreement, he was smiling too widely and too strongly to actually manage to speak properly. He chuckled a little bit, just so happy that he had got not only his brother back but also his best friend back too. Castiel smiled faintly when she helped him realise that he was supposed to shake her hand, not just hold it. He pouted a little bit,

"I am disappointed... saddened... by this answer." he told her honestly before tilting his head to the side slightly, "Thank you... but your skills far surpass my own in that field. Would you like some pizza when the pizza guy gets here? I am told that men are supposed to pay for the food of beautiful women such as yourself."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:26 am

Faylinn couldn't help but keep her wide smile when Dean complimented her on the look that she had going on, it meant that he had noticed that she had been promoted! Well...he had noticed the change and that was because she had been promoted, he didn't know that quite yet but Faylinn was all to ready to share with the group her success.

"Oh of course I will! I was promoted on the completion of my mission from Oberon, promoted to his Official Guard status." Faylinn grinned, clapping her hands in excitement "It means I have new powers and increased stamina away from nature, also, these!"

Reaching behind her, Faylinn made visible her bow and arrow, but not before she had fitted an arrow into the shaft of the bow and aimed it at Sam playfully; "Who needs knives and guns when you have magical arrows as your weapon? I certainly do not!"

As soon as she heard that Castiel was saddened by the answer that she had given, Faylinn giggled nervously, shyly even behind her hand. It was so strange to have someone so powerful and so...so morally virtuous flirting with her. It made her feel like she was a corrupting influence when really she was far from it. Unable to stop herself giggling shyly again, Faylinn whispered behind her hand to Sam and Dean (although Castiel would be sure to still hear it);

"He called me a beautiful woman." she gushed, biting her lip, before regaining her composure and turning back to Castiel "I would love some pizza, although, I am a vegan...so I shall have to order a vegetarian version for myself...would you come with me, please, while I do so?" she asked softly, looking up with big round eyes.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:37 am

Dean whistled, impressed, at her promotion. He had no idea what that meant or how much of a promotion it was but either way, he was very impressed that she had received a promotion. Sam just grinned a little bit and nodded. He actually knew a little bit about the ranks of the fairies, enough to know that this was a massive success for her,

"Well done Faylinn!" he congratulated her with a wide grin before laughing a little bit and nodding a little bit, "Yeah well that's lucky for some I suppose. Not all of us have magical bows and arrows and mad skills with them.

Castiel perked up when he heard her giggling. For some reason the sound made him feel suddenly a little restless and a little excited. Or maybe a lot excited? He wasn't too sure on the difference if he was honest with himself. She was a fairy but thankfully she seemed to be one of the least evil ones he had ever met. Definitely the most attractive one too.

He blinked a little bit when she whispered loud enough for everyone to hear it. He was pretty sure that whispers needed to be quiet. In the end he smiled a little bit and nodded to her, opening the door for her,

"Yes let us go out and collect the pizza that the pizza man is obviously not going to be bringing on his own." he agreed before pausing for a moment when he saw Sam and Dean both staring at him hard. Sam was glaring, "Sam that is a bad look for you."

Now outside with Faylinn, Castiel looked around a little bit,

"Now to pizza yes? Should we follow the pizza guy?" he asked before pausing, "What tree if your type? You smell very... pretty."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:44 am

Faylinn clocked the glares that Sam and Dean were giving Castiel when they were leaving to go and get her a vegan pizza, she didn't really know why they were glaring at him, were they trying to remind him of something they said before without wanting to say it again? Was it something that they didn't want her to know about? Either way it puzzled her enough to frown lightly at the pair.

"You look much cuter when you don't glare Sam, I am glad to see you have kept your hair the way that I enjoy it." Faylinn commented with a soft gentle smile "I look forwards to my ritualistic playing of it later."

Stepping out into the cool night, Faylinn adjusted her outfit, having gotten many stares already, her dress was shorter instead of almost floor length, her weapon was hidden and she tried to make herself not glow in the darkness like one of those childrens night lights. Walking side by side with Castiel, unable to get over the fact he was an ANGEL, an angel was right beside her.

"Yes, let us go and find something to eat, I never told the boys but I never much cared for pizza at all. Perhaps there is a human supermarket nearby..." Faylinn hummed as she looked up shyly at Castiel, wow, in the moonlight he looked even more attractive!

As he complimented her, Faylinn blushed softly and played with a strand of her white blonde hair, closing her other palm, and opening it again a moment later, a few cherry blossoms lay on her skin; "I was born from a cherry blossom tree, I...I'm glad you think I smell nice, you do too. Your human wore very nice aftershave." Faylinn giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:56 am

Sam blushed when she mentioned looking cuter when he wasn't glaring at Castiel and blushed even more when she mentioned playing with her hair. This prompted Dean to begin singing the "Sam loves Faylinn!" song again. This, in turn, prompted Sam to declare that the song was a song of lies! After that, Castiel honestly stopped paying attention.

He was a little bit annoyed that she was forced to change her outfit a little bit. The humans around didn't seem to understand that they were required to have weapons to protect them from the demons who were currently inhabiting their world. Silly humans. As he walked beside her, he couldn't help but hum happily as he took in her lovely scent,

"You do not wish to get some pizza?" he asked, looking rather confused. Since he had arrived all he had been able to eat was pizza. He blinked a few times before asking, "What else can be eaten other than pizza? I have not been told what else..."

Seeing the cherry blossoms, he smiled a little bit. He had guessed that was the tree she was from but honestly you never knew really. Tilting his head to the side slightly, he smiled a little bit and took out a little bottle from his coat,

"He never left home without a bottle." he informed her before looking at her a little bit more intently than he had done before, "This flirting we are doing... do you believe it is the beginning of a connection? If so... would pressing my lips to yours be acceptable at some point?"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:07 am

Faylinn tilted her head to one side when she heard that Castiel didn't know what else that he could eat when he was down here in human form, was he even required to eat things? She supposed he was to keep the body that he was using in tip top condition, he could be sent back to Heaven she thought if the body he was in died.

"Those brothers have been teasing you." she grinned, turning to look at Castiel as they walked side by side down the road to a small shopping street that held a Seven Eleven they could go and look for food inside "You can eat so many more delicious things than pizza, more healthy things too...would you like me to help you pick something new out to try?" Faylinn offered with a bright beaming smile on her lips, her ultimate disarming charm.

The statement about the bottle of cologne was totally forgotten when Castiel looked at her so intently, it was so clear he was looking her up and down, but, she was worried! Would she get in trouble for making an angel check her out? He was an angel after all he wasn't supposed to be lustful was he?!

"Castiel, you...you're making me blush looking at me in that manner." Faylinn admitted, averting her gaze so that he might not see her blushing.

When he mentioned kissing, Faylinn whipped her eyes back to look into his...he was serious! He wanted a kiss...well who was she to deny such a refreshingly pure being something like that? Closing her eyes she leant forwards and gently placed her lips against his own, softly working them against Castiel's for a few moments before pulling away.

"I think it would be highly acceptable. I...I am glad that you can feel the connection too." she smiled bashfully, but she was glowing with happiness "Come on, the supermarket is just there." Faylinn nodded, before pulling further in front, a dozy grin on her lips from kissing Castiel.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:22 am

Castiel had guessed that the brothers had been teasing him about people only eating pizza, he had figured that out on his own. The problem was that he didn't much care about not eating anything else. Pizza was a very delicious food substance and he loved to partake in it. Of course had had no doubt that there was likely something even more delicious out there. Her smile was what tipped him over the edge into agreeing,

"Very well, we shall purchase items so that we may have a varied meal for tonight." he agreed, not all together sure what he was agreeing to but agreeing simply because of the smile that she had given him and the way she had spoken to him.

When she told him that he was making her blush by looking at her in that manner, he couldn't help but lick his lips a little bit. They had been dry, that was all. But when coupled with the intense stare he was giving her, it became something much more sexual,

"I like your blush." he told her with a bright, wide, grin, "It highlights and frames your beauty perfectly I think."

When she leant forwards he panicked for a second or two and froze up. What was he going to do right now? He felt her lips pressing against his own and he couldn't help but gasp slightly at feeling something like an electric shock running into his body. He moaned a little bit when the kiss was broken and he moved closer to her,

"Another please... I find them to be highly seductive and addictive." he told her with a straight face even as he enjoyed the pleasure, "Yes Faylinn... we have almost made it to our dinner."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:32 am

Faylinn blushed even harder when Castiel licked at his lips, and she wondered if he knew that it was such an incredibly sexy thing to do...Faylinn herself was surprised at her own eagerness. Although last time she had been in the human world the first thing she had wanted to do was drink cream and have sex including cream with Dean, so it shouldn't really surprise her all that much she supposed.

"Uhm...uhm w-well thank you." Faylinn blushed brighter still, the colour of the pink cherry blossoms on her tree "I have never been fond of it myself..."

As soon as she heard the small gasp that Castiel gave when she pressed her lips to his own, Faylinn blushed even more because she hadn't expected such a small kiss to push him over the edge so much as it did do. The moan made her excited as well, it sent a little jolt through her that she couldn't ignore...especially when he moved closer to her.

"I...Well I would love to but I wouldn't want to get into trouble for kissing an angel, making him all...hot and bothered." Faylinn admitted with a shy smile on her lips "But, if you say it's okay, I will be happy to give you another kiss even though kissing in public is sort of, naughty." she giggled with a sweet wink.

Backing up against the back wall of the 7/11 Faylinn waited to hear what he was going to say, if they should kiss or go about getting food; "So, what would you like, kissing, or food?"
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:46 am

Castiel wasn't sure what he had done to make her blush even harder but, for some reason, she seemed very intent on blushing harder. It wasn't like he had done anything to make her blush more had he? He didn't think so but then again he might have stumbled across yet another way to flirt without meaning to do so,

"It is my pleasure." he told her before reaching out and touching her cheeks gently with both of his hands, cupping her face delicately. He cheeks were soft to the touch... he liked it a lot. He tilted his head to the side slightly, "Why do your cheeks grow hotter Faylinn?"

The kiss was totally unlike anything that he had ever felt before and he was honestly convinced it was more powerful than anything he would ever feel in the future as well. When she said that she might get in trouble for seducing an angel he shook his head a little bit,

"You will not get into any trouble... by the standards of Heaven I have rebelled." he told her honestly before smiling a little bit, "Is being naughty a bad thing? It allows us to do things that are most certainly not bad!"

When she leant up against the wall he followed her, almost pinning her to the wall as she gave him the choice of kissing or food. He had the options less than five seconds before he nodded,

"Kissing please." he asked her nicely, "I've loved it so very much so far... I want more..."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:58 am

Faylinn bit her lip softly when Castiel moved forwards to touch her cheeks, his hands were warm and slightly rougher than hers to the touch, and it made her heart hammer even harder in her chest. It was embarrassing to have her blush called to attention, but it seemed like Castiel didn't know any better, he didn't know what to do and what not to do in situations like these but...he seemed to be doing well on his own.

"Uh...well...you're, you're touching my face and...and commenting on my blush." she answered with a shy smile "Which makes me blush even more."

As soon as she heard that she wasn't going to get in trouble for kissing Castiel in a lot more pleasurable way, Faylinn felt a tremor of excitement run through her, she was excited to kiss again, it had felt so good the first time that she wanted to explore it again and again. Hearing that he had rebelled, Faylinn's lips opened in surprise;

"You rebelled against Heaven?" she asked, her tone was beyond shocked "I...that I believe is kind of attractive. I suppose that since you are already being bad, then, we can make it a little worse." Faylinn winked.

Wrapping her hands around his shoulders, Faylinn brought her lips close to Castiel's again, she wanted to kiss him right away but she was waiting for him to make his choice. Thankfully he made the one that she wanted and Faylinn blushed delicately before leaning forwards and pressing her lips against Castiel's softly, slowly and sensually working them against his as she ran her fingers up from his shoulder to wind in his hair.

A small moan escaped her lips before she pulled away, her blush brighter still; "Do you still...love it?"
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 am

Castiel made a mental note that blushing seemed to get worse when attention was called to the blush but fortunately for him, he rather liked it when she blushed more so he was definitely going to be making sure she got a lot of attention from people. Not in an amorous way though; he was beginning to get a little bit jealous, if he was remembering his human emotions correctly and wasn't just massively wrong,

"I like your blush." he decided as he rubbed her cheeks gently with his thumbs, "I like it a lot so I believe I shall keep calling attention to it."

When it was put so bluntly, Castiel couldn't help but nod a little bit in embarrassment but the fact of the matter was that people needed to stand up for what they believed in. And he believed that the world needed the Winchester brothers more than even God himself knew,

"Yes I have rebelled..." he agreed before smirking ever so slightly, something he learnt from Dean during their time together, "The humans say, in for a penny, in for a pound for that do they not?"

They were right up against each other again and he wanted her so very very much that he was almost unable to contain his excitement for her. He licked his lips again, just before the kiss resumed and they began to kiss with a bit more passion than before. As her fingers got caught up in his hair, his own hands moved down the length of her back, holding she might give him a little bit of direction with his hands,

"I do still love it..." he purred happily without meaning to before licking his lips slightly again, "You taste sweet... it's a lovely flavour you have on your lips Faylinn..."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:24 am

Faylinn leant her head into Castiel's touch as he rubbed at her cheeks with his thumbs, such innocence in the pair of them was making the situation all the more heady, it was like making love with someone, the intense connection that she felt with him just from kissing and such simple contact. It was hard not to wonder what it would be like to have that level of connection from doing much more passionate things too...

"That is very unfair of you Castiel, if you continue to draw attention to my blush maybe I shall have to stop kissing you, and whatever will you do then?" Faylinn asked, with a little giggle, as she lay her head on his shoulder, enjoying breathing in his masculine scent.

Purring happily into the kiss as Castiel returned her actions, Faylinn was glad that he knew what to do when they were kissing, it would be awkward to have to explain to him how to kiss and what to do. Although...it could be rather sexual in the right atmosphere, but it was definitely not the right place here, perhaps later on in her hotel room.

Already her thoughts were running away with her! But that passion reflected in the kiss and Faylinn tilted her head to one side, deepening the kiss as her teeth gently bit down and tugged on Castiel's lip, asking him if she could slip her tongue inside of his mouth. Just in case he didn't know that was what she meant, Faylinn ran her tongue softly against his lip also, gently, she placed his hands - one on her waist, and one just above her ass.

"I suppose that I taste of cherry..." she whispered against his lips "Castiel I...I don't know if this is the correct place to do this..." Faylinn murmured as she continued to pepper his lips with soft kisses between her words.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:36 am

Castiel paused when she implied that his continued attention to her blush would result in a lack of kisses for him. So far the kisses were the best thing to experience in this entire world so he would rather they didn't disappear like that due to his attention to her blush. After all, the blush was beautiful and amazing but it could still not compete with her amazing kissing skills so he would have to let it go. He moved his hand away with a small smile,

"There... you may now continue to kiss me." he told her happily before chuckling a little bit louder, "I must say that I love the kisses we give each other."

To be fair, Castiel was beginning to think about more than just kissing and he was hoping that she would not say that she was waiting for marriage... yeah... he was trying to avoid thinking like that. He didn't want to ruin their relationship but telling her that he wanted to have his wicked way with her hard and fast,

"Yes... it is a lovely taste. I could definitely get used to tasting more of it." he agreed before jumping slightly when she repositioned his hands. Moaning a little bit, he squeezed her ass tight before kissing her passionately again, opening his mouth to allow her to kiss him with tongues.
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:48 am

Faylinn had not been with someone like this in a long while, and especially nobody like Castiel, he seemed to make the simple things all the more pleasurable. Was it because he was an angel? Or was it because he just seemed to be naturally very good at this in his human form? Either way, she was extremely glad that she was the first woman he seemed to have come across he wanted to do this to.

Hearing that he loved the kisses that they gave each other, Faylinn blushed softly again and gave Castiel a peck to each cheek, he was so sweet to her. Nobody in the Fairy World had paid this much attention to her...only after she was promoted and they were false affections, she paid them no mind. Yet these, the ones with Castiel seemed much more real.

"I enjoy giving these kisses to you, for a being who has not had much experience, you are very good at this." Faylinn complimented with a shy smile "I can only imagine what you will be like with more practice."

Unable to stop herself from gasping when Castiel squeezed her, Faylinn pressed her body closer to his own and ran her hands down from his shoulders to gently rub and massage his chest, wanting to bring him pleasure from her actions instead of standing there muted. Returning the passionate kiss, Faylinn deepened it and gently slipped her tongue inside his mouth to run against his own, the sensation causing her to moan softly.

"Castiel..." Faylinn protested softly "Castiel we should move, we cannot stay here too long, someone will see." she explained, moving her lips to kiss up to his ear, nibbling softly on his lobe as she whispered into his ear "But, you know if you don't feel like staying with Sam and Dean, I could give you my hotel address for when your business is finished."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)   Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulling A Rabbit Out of the Hat (Faylinn, Dean and Cas)
Page 1 of 1