The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Empty
PostSubject: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Nekozawa rarely made his way as far from the Black Magic clubroom as the Host Club headquarters but when he did it was to help promote inter-club relations. And despite the fact that Hikaru and Kaoru were mean to him, the Host Club was actually the club that the Black Magic club had the best relations with. It was a bit strange that the two clubs were this closely linked all things considered.

Another thing that made him a bit apprehensive about visiting the club was that the other members of the Black Magic club had all come down with a stomach bug. All of them apart from Koname that was. And considering it was the duty of the Host Club boys to flirt with attractive women he was hesitant to let his neko-hime anywhere near them. The darkness was encouraging his possessive jealousy but honestly it didn't need much encouragement.

Entering the Host Club tea room, Nekozawa was happy to see that Hikaru and Kaoru was too busy chatting with themselves to really insult him. Kyoya spared him a glance before nodding to him, a gesture that both Nekozawa and his puppet mirrored. But it was Tamaki who gave the most reaction to seeing him,

"Nekozawa-sempai!" he greeted the gothic teen enthusiastically, shaking his hand happily before doing the same to the puppet, "A pleasure to see you again! Are the rest of your club coming?"

Hikaru and Kaoru snorted a little bit at the idea, causing a raincloud to appear above Nekozawa's head and Tamaki to wonder if he had accidently stepped into it and caused a fellow club-head grief. Kyoya pushed his glasses up a little bit as he sat down at the table,

"Either way, would you like to join us for some tea?" he asked politely, an invitation that Nekozawa gladly accepted. As all the boys sat down, Nekozawa remembered Koname coming soon and helped set an additional place. Hikaru and Kaoru looked at him funny while Kyoya merely raised an eyebrow. Nekozawa sweatdropped,

"Did I neglect to mention that my new favourite member is attending?"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Koname had a great time last night at Nekozawa's house, she didn't want to go home at the end of the day, but she had to, in order to get some of her homework done, and also, so that she would be able to change and get ready for the meeting with the Host Club, she wanted to make sure that she had the very best appearance so that she could make the best impression of the black magic club.

Wandering through the empty school hallways, she smiled softly and thought about just how interesting this was going to be, according to Nekozawa, the president was actually afraid of him! So she was wondering why they had this meeting between the two clubs, perhaps all would become clear when she reached the music room where they were having this meeting.

Once again, she checked the peice of paper that held the room number and building, and she was happy that she had reached the correct place. With a small hum she opened the door and peeked inside, she saw Nekozawa-kun as well as the other members of the Host Club, which didn't dissappoint, they were all attractive, in their own way she supposed.

"Uhm hello." she blushed shyly "I'm here for the club meeting."

Today she was wearing short denim shorts, long burgundy socks, with black Dr Martens, her green cat ears this time, and a simple burgundy v neck tshirt. Stepping into the room she stepped nervously over to the table where Nekozawa was sitting.

"Pleased to meet you all." she greeted "My name is Koname Oonishi."
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru were in the middle of arguing with Kyoya about how it was possible for someone to actually want to join Nekozawa's club. Well it wasn't really an argument considering that only Hikaru and Kaoru seemed to be getting heated about it, Kyoya was just explaining, calmly and logically, that it was both possible and, statistically, someone would have to want to join the Black Magic club just based on the laws of probability.

That point had caused the storm cloud over Nekozawa's head to grow larger and Tamaki eased himself a little bit further away from the older teen as a dark aura of depression could be seen to be growing around the goth. Before anything else could be said the door opened and, much to Nekozawa's relief and possessive frustration, Koname walked in looking like the neko-hime that she was to him. Of course he didn't appreciate the looks she was getting from the members of the Host Club.

Kyoya had stared at her over the edge of his glasses, an uncharactistic display of interest to those who knew him. Tamaki grinned happily at seeing that Nekozawa-sempai had a new member as attractive as Koname and the twins seemed to immediatel perk right up. Hikaru and Kaoru both lept up from their seats, set on doing their usual and overwhelming the girl by working together. However they were stopped dead in the air as Nekozawa grabbed them by the backs of their shirts before depositing them back at their seats,

"It is rude to attempt to leap towards a lady!" he told them with a mild glare, "I would have thought that you two would know better than that."

Hikaru and Kaoru hugged each other tightly, pressing their faces very closely together. They turned to Koname with big, round, puppy dog eyes,

"Nekozawa-sempai is being mean to us!" they chorused together, doing their best to sound cute, "All we wanted to do was give Koname-neko-chan a hug!"

Tamaki chuckled a little bit nervously,

"Ah Nekozawa-sempai..." he began with a small smile, "I'm sure the boys just wanted to introduce themselvs and wanted to get up faster..."

He trailed off in fear when Nekozawa fixed him with a mild glare, his dark aura pulsing around him. Tamaki wiggled a little bit, falling down onto his chair to look down at his tea. With that out of the way, the aura around Nekozawa instantly vanaished and he turned to give Koname a big hug, causing Hikaru and Kaoru to pout,

"Neko-hime!" he greeted her with a happy squee, lightly playing with her green cat ears, "Oooo you changed your ears... so exotic! Come sit by me and Tamaki then neko-hime!"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Koname smiled happily when she saw that all of the members of the Host Club seemed to be happy to see her, she already settled on the glasses guy as being her favourite, purely because he looked so intelligent and cooly observant. Of course, nobody could compare to Nekozawa-kun, he was just her type, although it wouldn't stop her getting to know the other guys in this meeting.

Seeing that the two twins, were leaping towards her, Koname's eyes widened and she braced herself for a large glomping hug, however, when they were stopped by Nekozawa, she almost pouted a little bit, she did want to make friends with the two twins after all. She thought that those two were some of the most mischevious boys in the school, some of the stories she'd heard.

"Uhm I don't mind if you want to give me a hug you know." she said with a light smile "It is how friends greet each other after all!"

The puppy dog eyes were what was making her give into them more than anything else, and she leant down to give the two of them a little hug before grinning;

"Your puppy dog eyes are very persuasive." she laughed softly.

Koname saw that she was the object of Nekozawa's rather endearing jealous eye, and she was just glad that he was feeling the same way that she was. Already she thought that this meeting was going well, they seemed like such a vibrant lovely bunch of people, she didn't know how well they'd all mix together but it would be interesting to find out.

Returning Nekozawa's hug Koname laughed softly;

"Thanks Nekozawa-kun, I'm glad you think so." making her way towards the seat closest to Nekozawa she smiled lightly and sat down, going to pour herself a little cup of tea "So, what happens at these inter club meetings, I don't see you as the type to start learning the Tarot Tamaki-sempai!" Koname laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru pouted even more when Koname pouted. That meant she would have hugged them back! And no matter how often it happened at the Host Club, being hugged back by a very attractive girl was something that just never got old. If only that blasted Nekozawa hadn't gotten in the way! Oh they knew he was into her but why should they care? It would be a great way to mess with the little weirdo. When she said that she wouldn't mind a hug they both cheered, internally laughing at how Nekozawa was silently fuming behind her,

"Yes please for hugs time!" they cried happily while Tamaki tried to edge further and further away from Nekozawa as the aura began to pulse again, "It is how the best of friend greet each other!"

When the puppy dog eyes worked and Hikaru and Kaoru got their hug they held onto her tighter to make the hug last longer, giving the fuming Nekozawa smug looks over her shoulders. Complete with tongue wagging and everything. They were immediately back to being innocent once the hug was over.

Nekozawa had never wanted to strangle Hikaru and Kaoru quite as much as he did right now and that really was quite amazing considering he disliked Hikaru and Kaoru quite a lot considering how they were so mean to him for no reason. And using puppy dog eyes on a neko-hime... the insolence! The nerve! He ground his teeth together a little bit before brightening back up when she returned his hug. Kyoya smirked a little bit, having observed the whole thing. Nekozawa wanted to glare at him but Kyoya was the one person in the room who could shrug his glares off.

Tamaki laughed a little bit nervously when Koname asked what happened at the inter-club tea parties,

"Honestly? Most of the time they end up a lot more exciting than they really should be." he said with a wide smile, "We're just supposed to get to know each other as best we can really! But most of the time we end up with Nekozawa calling Hikaru and Kaoru murderers. But yeah we just get to know each other really! So Koname... what made you choose this school?"

Seeing their chance to get under Nekozawa's skin again, Hikaru and Kaoru looked at her with happy little innocent faces,

"Will we be seeing you around the Host Club?" they asked, their faces once again dangerously close together, "It would be so much more fun if you were there..."

There was a snapping sound as the handle of Nekozawa's tea cup broke off. There would have been a crashing sound as the main part hit the ground had it not been for Kyoya reaching out and catching it almost immediately. He placed it calmly on the table as Nekozawa glared at the twins before looking rather sheepish,

"I'll pay for that..." he muttered sheepishly, "How much would it be?"

Kyoya quickly did some calculations in his head before smirking faintly,

"I do believe your club is bankrupt again Nekozawa-san." he remarked, causing rainclouds to appear over Nekozawa again, "Perhaps we could work something out though... Do you think Nekozawa would make a good addition to the Host Club for awhile Koname-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Koname smiled softly when she was hugged by the twins, they really did seem to be enthusiastic when it came to giving their affections, she supposed that was why they were in the Host Club in the first place, although they might be fun to hang around with, she wasn't interested in them at all, however, she could see them becoming fast friends if they were to hang out with each other enough in these meetings.

It was obvious however that Nekozawa didn't like them whatsoever.

To be honest he seemed to be giving out a lot more glares than she had ever seen him giving before, they were quite scary but as long as they weren't directed at her that suited Koname just fine. Smiling softly she took a sip of her tea after adding two sugar cubes and some milk, she enjoyed her tea sweet.

"Well I didn't really choose to come here, my parents needed to move for their business and they decided that it would be good to send me here, it's nice and I'm enjoying it so far, I think it was the best choice for me, I would have hated going to Lobelia All Girls Academy..." she admitted honestly.

Tilting her head to one side she looked around the members of the Host Club with a light smile; "So...you all seem very different to each other, what made you all want to join the Host Club in the first place?"

When the twins asked if she was going to be attending the Host Club she shook her head with a shy smile on her lips, she didn't think she would be able to stand being fawned over without developing a nuclear level blush, as well as this, she didn't think it was needed, she had affections for someone else, someone who was thankfully not in the host club.

"Sorry but I don't think I'm going to be attending the Host Club, I don't really think it's my kind of thing."

The idea of Nekozawa being part of the host club made her blood boil and she clenched her teeth together, other girls fawning over her new crush? Oh she didn't think so! However, she didn't want to appear immediately jealous and possessive, so she managed to flatten her anger just for now.

"Ah I don't think that Nekozawa-kun would really be all that interested, and, I would be more than happy to help out with the bank balance, I could even host some fundraising events of my own, with my background I'm sure it'll be a great success." she smiled softly at Nekozawa "Who knows I could even get the club some more members!"
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:13 am

Nekozawa was in the middle of a glaring competition with Hikaru and Kaoru it seemed as she had broken off the hug and he was now able to fully focus his glare at them. At the same time, they seemed to be glaring at him for making Koname end the hug quickly. No girl had wanted to end a hug with them that quickly before! It had to be because she was afraid of the freaky Nekozawa and his weird magics.

Tamaki listened intently when she told him about the reasons behind the move to this school, as did the others. Apparently Nekozawa hadn't heard about the reasons why she had moved. Considering the cat ears and the man's love of cats, Tamaki was willing to bet that Nekozawa had had other thoughts playing through his strange, scary, little mind,

"Yes you would definately have not been happy at the all-girls school." he announced with a sad shake of his head before grinning, "But since you came here you have the joy of meeting us! And Nekozawa-sempai!"

Hikaru and Kaoru pouted a little bit when she told them that she wouldn't want to go to the Host Club, while Nekozawa looked very pleased. The twins scowled a little bit at the rather smug looking man. If they had gotten Koname to come to the Host Club they could have really turned on the charm, without Nekozawa being there either as it was a very bright room when they were open,

"Oh that's a shame..." they pouted and sniffed a little bit, "We can see that you don't want to meet up with us again... we understand..."

Nekozawa glared at the twins again and so missed Koname's anger at Kyoya's suggestion. However both Kyoya and Tamaki caught onto her anger or, more specifically, jealousy. Smirking a little bit, Kyoya pushed his glasses up slightly,

"Well I'm sure you're right, he wouldn't like all the attention." he teased her, letting her know that he knew exactly what kind of attention she wanted to keep away from Nekozawa, "Fundraising you say? Do you have any ideas? Both clubs are always looking for ways to make more money after all and we could both benefit if there is an excess of money left over after you've paid the debt."
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:26 am

Koname smiled happily when Tamaki said that she would definately be happier here, she knew that his father owned the school itself and she was glad that it was as amazing as it was. Biting her lip softly she thought about all the classes she was taking, would there be enough time to start arranging all these events she had planned, and to attend the Black Magic club and befriend the people from the Host Club also. Smiling softly, she resolved she would make time.

"Of course, me and Nekozawa-kun are already fast friends, he has a wonderfully beautiful home as well." she smiled lightly "We're planning on attending your ball together, are you all excited for it, it would have been a wonderful event to help plan, although I think that the purse strings might have been tighter than I would have liked."

Of course this was a little playful dig at Kyoya, but with her soft smile, she hoped that he wouldn't take offense as she hadn't meant it in a bad way.

Gasping she waved her hands in the air and she thought she needed to rescue the situation; "Oh no no I didn't mean like that I just...don't think that I would be comfortable being fawned over to such an extent and...you don't have a man that suits my type." Koname admitted with a shy blush on her cheeks, of course, they could all guess who was her type.

Koname laughed softly at Kyoya's ruthlessness when it came to getting more funds for the Host Club, but he would find that she could be equally as ruthless when it came to business, after all, her parents had to haggle with the best of them for reduced prices. Not only that but, she had picked this up as well. Maybe it would be good to work together on this though?

"Oh, nothing too extravagant just a few themed tea parties, ball dances, and I would be more than happy to do any other events people asked of me, for a small fee of course." she grinned "With my parents reputation, I think I would get a fair few requests, however, you'll be getting the debt that we owe you, and not a penny more unless your club contributes too, Kyoya-san."
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:56 am

Tamaki always liked it when people said that they were enjoying their time at the school. Call if family pride if you will but it always felt like they were complimenting him and his family for a job well done. He grinned a little bit and the scary Nekozawa blushed a little bit when she mentioned them being fast friends. It didn't take the brains of Kyoya to see that Nekozawa wanted to be more than friends,

"Of yes of course! We can see hust how good friends you are already I can safely say. Oh so you've been to his home too? You like his room?" he teased her gently and in good fun, ignoring the way the twins looked betrayed to learn that she had been to Nekozawa's house. Tamaki grinned widely and clapped his hands happily at the news, "Wonderful! Oh I'm going to so enjoy seeing you there together! You know this is Nekozawa's third year of attending and he's never once had a date before? You must be very good 'friends'!"

Once again he was teasing her but she was teasing Kyoya about his budgetting. The finacially careful teen had the decency to blush a little bit,

"We are on a bit of a budget..." he admitted sheepishly before he pushed his glasses up and schooled himself, "But it will still be an amazing night."

Hikaru and Kaoru smirked a little bit when she began to wave her hands around. That was usually the first sign that someone had been guilted into accepting what they were proposing. So when she then further explained her reasoning and explained that it was still a no both Hikaru and Kaoru pouted, actually pouting this time,

"Oh fine." they both huffed, "We must be no fun then."

Kyoya nodded his head a few times as she rattled off her ideas for fundraising while Nekozawa and Tamaki had gotten up to do a little impromptu dance they were calling the money dance,

"We are getting money for our clubs!" they sang chilsihly as they did little happy dances, "No more budget! We are getting money for our clubs!"

Kyoya scowled at the part about not having a budget. Were they madmen? Not having a budget was like not having a dream in your life or goals! It was rediculous to him! He schooled his features before smirking faintly at Koname,

"You certainly seem to have inherited your parents' skills." he complimented her before smirking a little bit, "Oh I think you'll find that you'll bring in a lot more attention if you host it here. There will, of course, be a small charge for this."

Nekozawa finished his little dance and sat back down next to Koname, giving her a tight hug as he squeed,

"Oh neko-hime! You've singlehandedly saved our club from finanaical ruin!" he thanked her with stary eyes, "You truly are a catgirl angel sent from the darkness to guide me and the club to the future!"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:12 am

Koname had the decency to blush softly, she thought that they were going to end up being more than friends but they hadn't known each other that long, so she didn't want to seem like she was just going out with Nekozawa based on his looks, although they were amazing, it just wasn't enough for her to be able to start a relationship, she needed to have known him more before hand.

"Why yes, his room as many dark artifacts, and the most beautifully decorated Tarot that I have ever seen, if you'd like I could give you a reading." she grinned cheekily at him.

The news that Nekozawa hadn't ever had a date to the ball before, in three years, made her blink a little bit, she didn't know why he was a wonderfully interesting and gentlemanly man, however, she could see that many people wouldn't see him like that, many people would only see what was on the outside and not what was on the inside.

"No I didn't know that." she stated, looking at Nekozawa with a small blush on her cheeks, but casually she slipped her hand into his as they sat next to each other "But it doesn't matter to me what happened in the past, only what lays ahead in the future." Koname stated, her blush deepening.

Giggling a little bit, Koname tilted her head to one side, and stuck out her tongue; "Oh I have no doubt, there's nothing wrong with being frugle as long as the quality is still there after all."

Unable to stop a little laugh escaping from her lips, she shook her head when Nekozawa and Tamaki began to do a little dance about getting more money for the clubs, she was sure that she was going to be able to get a lot of money. Even if she did events on her own, she was going to be able to do them independantly of the ties to the black magic club, to get more people to attend, but use the money to aid the club.

"Well the small charge doesn't sound so appealing, what if I were to hire out another room for a lot less and then decorate it the way I want? Maybe even rent out the courtyard outside, run a small fair for a day, it would take a lot of money and the rent would be less." she grinned tapping her chin with her finger.

When Nekozawa began to fawn over her and her ability to help save the club, she smiled softly and nodded her head, she was just glad to be able to help;

"I just wanted to be able to help you, and the club." she stated shyly "It's not that great I'm sure anyone else would have done the same if they had been in my position." Koname stated, with a small blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:33 am

Nekozawa had been listening to what Tamaki had been saying about him and Koname being in his room and he blushed as well. He didn't want her to be painted in the wrong light as many would take this information as proof to start doing. But thankfully Tamaki just chuckled a little bit and waved his hand with a little chuckle, teasing them was just so fun,

"Je ne je ne! Whatever you crazy kids want to call them these days!" he teased them with a little smirk before sticking his tongue out a little bit, "Nooooo keep that voodoo stuff to yourself and your club alright? I'm happy not knowing my future, thanks anyway. Besdies, magic kinda scares me."

He looked at Nekozawa as he said the last part of the sentance and Nekozawa just gave him a creepy little smile that made him wiggle and hide behind Koname. Kyoya smirked a little bit and pushed his glasses up again when she said she didn't know about the now blushing Nekozawa's history with the ball,

"Oh it wasn't for lack of interest though was it Nekozawa? How many girls did you politely let down last year?" he teased both Nekozawa and Koname, "Seems that you have more to attract him than the last... what was the number Nekozawa-san?"

Giving Kyoya a light glare, Nekozawa blushed a little bit,

"Thirteen last year...." he admitted with some reluctance before squeezing Koname's hand with his own with a small smile, "But neko-hime is right. It's not about the past, it's about spending the future with people you can depend on."

He paused for a moment before turning to Tamaki, who was crying a little bit and dabbing at his eyes with a little tissue. As Nekozawa stared at him he sniffed, "That was so beautiful!"

Kyoya nodded in agreement when she said that being frugle was a good thing at times. She was a sensible woman it seemed. He also couldn't resist the urge to face palm when he saw the little dance that Nekozawa and Tamaki were doing. It was making the negoatiations more difficult since they were being so foolish and childish. He pouted slightly for a moment,

"Fine... it wasn't going to be big at all..." he pulled the pout back in before pushing his glassess up, "But it is your fundraiser,"

Nekozawa nuzzled against her cheek happily, showing affection much in the same way that a cat would do. The blatent proximity and closeness of it all made both Kyoya and Tamaki blush slightly. Of course it made Hikaru and Kaoru fume a little bit. Nekozawa grinned down at her,

"And you have helped it more than anyone has ever done!" he declared before kissing her on the forehead, "Thank you so very much my neko-hime!"

Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Koname tilted her head to one side and she smiled at Tamaki, he was a nice guy, and already she was beginning to like him, he was so random and yet so kind, he was the type of person she could understand a lot of people falling for because of his looks combined with those things that she had just said. Although, she was a little bit upset that he just dismissed magic so out of hand.

"Everyone is scared of things that they don't understand Tamaki-sempai." she smiled softly "If you every change you mind maybe you'll feel more comfortable with me helping you, as opposed to Nekozawa-kun!" Koname laughed softly, Tamaki seemed to be really nervous around Nekozawa.

Blinking a little bit Koname turned to Nekozawa with large eyes, she couldn't believe he had been asked to dance by that many girls! She had never been asked to dance by that many guys before, and she didn't think she would be here either, she wasn't rich or pretty enough to get all of their attention. Not like she really wanted it anyway, as long as Nekozawa was still interested in her.

"W-well I didn't know that." she stated with a small blush "It's more interest than I've ever had, you guys are so lucky." Koname laughed softly, although, she was more than a little insecure now she knew this, and she realised it might show.

With a little giggle Koname looked at the dance that Nekozawa and Tamaki were doing, they were so similar even though Tamaki was scared by Nekozawa. Looking up at Kyoya she merely grinned softly, she was grateful for his help although she was pretty sure she could make the event a success on her own without the Host Clubs help.

"Thank you for the offer Kyoya-sempai, and if it looks like it's going to be a flop I'll give you a text, but, I severely doubt it will be." she grinned with a cheeky wink.

Koname gasped a little bit when she was glomped by Nekozawa and nuzzled, she didn't really know what to do and so just stood there and smiled awkwardly, she had never had to deal with this amount of public affection before, and literally every member of the Host Club was looking at her as she was nuzzled and snuggled by her upper classman.

"Really it's no bother Nekozawa-kun, I am happy to help my club in any way possible!" she smiled sweetly "But you'll be helping me too, in fact, I already have so many ideas." Koname grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)   It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a tea party! (Nekozawa, Koname and Host Club)
Page 1 of 1