The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan Petrelli

Nathan Petrelli

Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla) Empty
PostSubject: Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla)   Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:17 am

Nathan gritted his teeth at his own stupidity. Of course Lindermann had bugged the suite that he was in, he was a governor candidate after all. And they were bound to be spying on him to see if he could be corrupted to their side. To be honest he hated such tactics but let it go.

As governor he was going to have to make agreements that he really didn't agree with and Lindermann had timed the decision to back him perfectly. With all of the money from Lindermann they were going to kick as together by just being handed the job happily.

But here he was, trying to eat the lunch that Lindermann himself had prepared for him in the kitchen, and he just sighed a little bit before he began to unbutton his shirt. It was a damned hot day after all and many people had already ditched theirs.

And, of course, he loosened his tie a little bit.

Moving away from the counter Lindermann had made his food on. Moving over to a table closer to the door, he blinked a little bit when it opened and a woman popped her head in,

"Um hello?" he asked quietly before he remembered something that Lindermann had said, "Are you the one that Lindermann called Mihkayla?"
Back to top Go down
Mihkayla Quinn

Mihkayla Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla)   Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:26 am

Mihkayla decided that she was going to go and see where Daniel was, it was a beautiful day and she thought that he might enjoy going for a ride with her in her old 20's speedster that he had kept in immaculate condition for her. She had missed this car while she had been away and she was sure that she was going to enjoy riding her again in such wonderful sunshine.

Dressed in a rather small black and white striped sundress, with her black converse boots, she poked her head around the door of the room that he had told her he was using for a meeting today. He needed her to be gone from it before it began because technically, it was her room that he had given her for her stay in Las Vegas. It was some hours after the meeting had started and she was sure they should be done by now, she needed her sunglasses.

Of course, she was shocked to see a man still in there! A man who had his shirt unbuttoned and his tie loosened like one of those guys in those raunchy videos they had floating around now. Biting her lip a little Mihkayla couldn't help but flick her eyes swiftly up and down his figure before stepping inside the room properly.

"Ah yes, I am Mihkayla Quinn, I'm very pleased to meet you." she introduced herself with a soft smile, holding out her hand for him to shake "I didn't mean to interrupt anything but, I just forgot my sunglasses in my suite, could I just pop in there and get them really quick?" Mihkayla asked, gesturing to the closed door on the other side of the room, where the bedroom was.

Smiling gently she looked at the lunch that he was eating, it was definitely Daniel's cooking, he always cooked the best food she had to admit, ran circles around her; "You must be Daniel's friend, Angela Petrelli's son. He normally doesn't cook for many people, but he's really good don't you think?" she asked with a carefree smile.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Petrelli

Nathan Petrelli

PostSubject: Re: Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla)   Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:42 am

Nathan had to admit that as he looked her up and down in that black and white dress of hers, that he had managed to avoid being caught. It was perhaps an awkward moment when he looked up into her eyes and saw that she was a bit to distracted by something himself. He was unsure what she was really looking at but he had the distinct impression that it was actually on the inside of his body for most men. The few women workers in the kitchen area seemed to be just as distracted too.

As soon as she spoke he smiled broadly, the kind of smile that politicians less talented that he would pretend me eager to alone. However, he wanted to be away from the shouters who asked him every so often about how he could give them lists,

"Likewise. My name is Nathan Petrelli." he told her with a grin before blinking a few times, "Sorry, but I kind of imagine you as being an older woman considering Lindermann's age."

He held up a pair of sunglasses that he had found on a table nearby when she said that he had sat down to try and cool off. He chuckled a little bit nervously before nodding a little bit,

"You can have your sunglasses back as long as you agree to talk to me later on yeah?" he asked with a smirk, "Oh he's an amazing person when it comes to food I have to say. Other things... well let's just say that me and Lindermann tend not to go agree on anything."
Back to top Go down
Mihkayla Quinn

Mihkayla Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla)   Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:52 am

Mihkayla smiled happily when the man introduced himself as Nathan Petrelli, he was indeed Angela's son then, it seemed that he had turned out a damn more attractive than his parents did. It seemed kind of off to her to be thinking such letcherous thoughts about someone so much younger than her in spirit but...in body she was younger than him for sure. Perhaps the two could balance out somehow?

If she had something in her mouth right then she would have spit it out. The idea that she would be romantically involved with Daniel, at his age, made her shiver a little bit. Of course when he was younger...that was a different matter but, not when he was as old as he was now.

"Uhm...sorry but me and Daniel aren't romantically involved, don't you think he's a little old for me?" she asked with a wiggle of her eyebrows "No no we are just friends, quite good friends actually compared to everyone else that he knows."

Pouting a little bit, Mihkayla came closer to Nathan and held her hand out for her sunglasses, she really did need them and it was delaying her driving, although, she didn't really mind doing that if she got to spend more time admiring Nathan Petrelli. Mihkayla still couldn't believe that this was her friends son, he looked nothing like either of them!

"Alright, I agree to talk to you later on for the price of one set of sunglasses." she teased "Now please give them to me or I shall have to report you for stealing Mr. Petrelli, and you don't want that now do you?"

Unable to stop a cheeky grin she sat down on the chair opposite Nathan; "Well, Daniel doesn't much agree with anyone, so that's nothing new and nothing personal on your behalf."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Petrelli

Nathan Petrelli

PostSubject: Re: Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla)   Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:10 am

Nathan had to admit that she wasn't his usual type but she was damned attractive none the less. Maybe he should make an exception if only he could be sure that she would even accept him going near to her. He had to admit that her reaction to his question was priceless and he could barely move since he knew that if he did then all he'd do was stand there and laugh. He coughed a little bit to try and get himself under control and couldn't help the little smirk,

"Oh well no that sure is a shame for dear old Lindermann... from what I see, he's quite taken with you." he commented with a little chuckle before shaking his head a little bit, "Seems like you'd be better off with someone of your own age."

He winked a little bit when he said that.

Handing over the sunglasses, he smirked a little bit and bowed to her with an apology. After all, his little game had meant that they would both but amused and that was it. He smirked a little bit when she said she would talk to him later. Handing her the sunglasses, he blinked a little bit,

"Oh yes... something deep alright." he admitted with a little smirk, "I'm sorry, I'm usually better at jokes. You seem to have that down though... feeling playful huh? Having fun with your like are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mihkayla Quinn

Mihkayla Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla)   Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:09 am

Mihkayla smiled softly when Nathan started to flirt with her, he seemed to be interested in her already although maybe that was because he had a rather tough meeting with Lindermann and he wanted to hang out with someone who wasn't going to break balls. It was amazing how different Daniel was now to how Daniel was when she knew him all those years ago...she wondered how he had gotten this way, they seemed to have barely scratched the surface of what had happened since she had been away.

"Well you can often be quite taken with your friends." she stated with a large grin "I would have to agree with you there, I'm far from attracted to so very older men...on that subject, how old are you?" Mihkayla asked, sliding a little bit closer to him with a cat like smirk on her lips, enjoying having some harmless flirtation.

Slipping the sunglasses on top of her head she grinned happily. Nathan seemed so really very polite, bowing to her when he was trying to apologise for taking them hostage from her.

When he commented on the fact that she seemed very happy and playful, Mihkayla grinned again, she thought that it was just part of the fact she had really gotten her memory back, she felt more like herself than she had ever done before. She was fully back to normal and enjoying herself, enjoying her second chance at life.

"Oh of course, there is no point in being boring when you can be so fun and happy." she giggled "You don't seem to be doing too good at the jokes, you must need some cheering up. Why don't you come and have a drive with me in my roadster?" Mihkayla suggested, slipping her sunglasses down to cover her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla)   Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Political deals between meals (Nathan and Mihkayla)
Page 1 of 1