The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor) Empty
PostSubject: Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor)   Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:12 am

Aubrey had decided that she was going to go out on a run for some materials that she needed, she wanted to be able to get some more blue hair dye, it was getting desperate now and she didn't want to ask someone else to risk their lives for something so...so pointless. If she went out to get it herself then that was alright, she wasn't putting anyone in danger but herself.

That had been the thought.

Although now she was regretting her choice just a little bit.

Everything had been going okay until a Walker bumped into one of the cars outside setting the alarm off...now all of the walkers in the area were being drawn here. Making it nigh on impossible to get out of the chemists without being seen and ganged up on by a horde of walkers.

For a few hours she had sat low, gathered some more medical supplies and ate some of the protein bars that were still in date.

Even after that there were still many outside milling around, but it was getting dark and Aubrey had decided that she couldn't wait any longer before trying to go home, at least she could see where the walkers were in the night time.

Now she was run ragged and panting against a tree not to far from Woodbury, she had managed to lose most of the walkers but her arm was aching from using the hatchet she had taken, and she couldn't risk bullets for the others now they were so close. Biting her lip she heard another walker approaching and she clutched the hatchet to her desperately.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor)   Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:27 am

The Governor had been pinned down by paperwork (something he had been unable to destroy completely since the end of the world) of all things, for most of the night. It was annoying as hell to be forced to sign his own name again and again when everyone in the town knew the he would be the one approving/disapproving any action. Who else was going to be signing it then? No one but they wanted to make people think otherwise.

It was because of the paperwork that it had taken him about two hours to figure out that Aubrey wasn't in the town anymore.

He had immediately suited up with his pistol and a machete, along with a torch and several Woodbury guards who were more than happy to come with him. They were both there to help Aubrey and also because they wanted an excuse to leave the town, stretch their legs a little bit, that sort of thing. He honestly didn't care as long as they were able to kick some walker ass in order to get Aubrey home safely!

As they followed her trail, a tracking dog helping them with the scent, The Governor noticed dozens of Walkers making their way to one point. Hoping that she wasn't hurt or anything like that, he charged in with the rest of his group, beginning to cut his way towards the source of their amusement,

"Aubrey?" he called out to her as loudly as he dared even though he was finishing off the last of the walkers in this group, "Aubrey where are you?"

He was beside himself with worry right now. If he was a little clearer headed he'd curse Aubrey for putting him in this spot. But he wasn't going to scold her or anything like that... they were too in love for that to happen. He just wanted to have her home safely.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor)   Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:36 am

Aubrey in the distance could hear tracker dogs and she was so happy that Philip was coming to help her, she should have known that he would have known that she wasn't in Woodbury, there wasn't anything about Woodbury that slipped past Philip and there wasn't anything about her that slipped past him either.

It made her feel so safe and so special that he was here to help her like this, god knows what would have happened if he hadn't have gotten there in time, there were still a fair few walkers and Aubrey was close to exhaustion.

Roaring, to give her that extra boost of energy needed, that motivation, Aubrey spun out from behind the tree she was hiding behind and cleaved the skull of the Walker closest in half, yanking her weapon out roughly she panted again. One hand grasping her knee as she looked around for Philip and the scouts from Woodbury.

Seeing them in the distance she sprinted for them; "Philip!" she whispered as she neared them "I'm here, I'm here!"

The sense of security that swept through her now she was here with Philip made Aubrey smile softly, before she bent over and clutched at her knees;

"Thank you, thank you for coming to help me, I couldn't have...fhew...I couldn't have gone on much longer." she admitted, her whole body was shaking with adrenaline, and Aubrey was covered in walker blood and grime as well as her own perspiration from running so far.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor)   Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:48 am

The Governor and his men were hacking their way through hoards of the damned walkers and they didn't seem to be thinning out. He was close to despairing when he heard her giving out a roar of effort. Seeing as the dogs were sniffing in that direction (while trying to be as far away from the Walkers as possible), The Governor decided that that was where she most likely was, focusing on moving in that direction against the tide of what was once human flesh, now something much less living,

"Aubrey!" he cried out in happiness when she came towards her. Of course he immediately noticed that she seemed to be almost falling to the floor, "Alright we're going to get you out of here... and while we're doing that you can tell me exactly what you were thinking, leaving without giving me so much as a goodbye or a return time!"

He shook his head a little bit and rubbed the stray tears from his eyes quickly, both because they stung his eyes and because he didn't want to give the guards the impression that he was weak. He immediately handed her a bottle of water and picked her up, bridal style, with his pistol resting in her lap, ready for her to use if needed,

"This is why we have patrols who's job it is to find these items!" he told her with a little sigh before snorting a little bit, "Now come on you. You're not trained up for this kind of excitement now are you? Let's get you home..."

He nodded to his men,

"Form square around the cargo." he urged them and suddenly they surrounded Aubrey and the Governor from all sides, looking out and at the ready to protect them.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor)   Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:57 am

Aubrey realised now that it was a little bit stupid of her to go without giving the Governor any indication that she had gone, what if this had all gone horribly wrong and she had never come back from her run? Would he think that she had just up and left him? What would he have said when he saw her body, become a walker, and that he would have to take it down himself? It just didn't bare thinking about!

"I'm so sorry Philip I just didn't think that I would be so long, just a quick trip to the chemists to pick up something for myself and then I would be back no problem..." she pleaded, hoping that he would understand her point of view "And you were so busy I didn't want to interrupt you."

Drinking greedily from the bottle of water, Aubrey found herself almost drifting off to sleep in Philip's arms she was so tired. Although she did worry about what she was going to say to him if she did fall asleep, no doubt he would be wanting to talk to her about what she had done, and Aubrey had no problem with that at all.

"I'm sorry..." she mumbled against his chest as she felt her eyes close softly, she was trying to fight the sleep but it was just so tempting, after her long day...Aubrey was tired beyond belief. Clutching her hand into his shirt, Aubrey nuzzled her head against Philip's chest, right now all she wanted was to go to have a bath, and then fall asleep in his arms, but Philip was probably so mad at her...
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor)   Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:07 am

The Governor had been a complete wreck on the inside when he had realised she was missing and he didn't think she really appreciated just how much her taking off like that had hurt him. What if she had never come back? She very nearly didn't! If he hadn't had such a presence of mind when it came to people being in Woodbury then that last horde of Walkers would have killed her for sure! And even thinking that made his heart feel like it was going to explode from the pain he felt,

"I am never too busy for you Aubrey... especially when what you want could prove potentially dangerous to yourself!" he sighed a little bit and gently stroked her hair as he carried her back towards Woodbury, "What if I hadn't been there Aubrey? I... it doesn't even bare thinking about. But you know what I mean... Next time just ask me alright? You can either go in a group, the scavengers will pick some up without you or we can go together. You can't just wander off on your own, you scared me to death!"

He sighed a little bit as he continued to carry her, the gates of Woodbury drawing closer not too far away in the distance. As they waited for the gates to open he glanced down at her and continued to play with her hair as she seemed to begin drifting off to sleep,

"It's alright Aubrey just... just please don't do it again." he told her quietly as he began to carry her up to their house, "Please... that was just horrible... I felt like my heart was going to explode..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor)   Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:13 am

Aubrey smiled softly into the Governor's chest as he carried her, she felt so safe in his arms she didn't know what she would have done if he had been angry at her. She had seen him angry at other people before and it was not pretty in the slightest...so she was very glad that he just seemed to be relieved to hold her in his arms again, like Aubrey was relieved to be held in his arms.

His strength seemed to be keeping her lulled and feeling safe, of which she was very glad. There had been a point back there where it had been too close for comfort and Aubrey knew it would be featuring in her dreams for some time to come.

"Next time I will make sure that I ask you..." she murmured softly into his shirt "I promise that I wont go out without you knowing again, and I won't go out on my own either. It was so scary Philip...I never expected there to be that many walkers around by Woodbury."

The feeling of him playing with her hair was making it harder for her to keep herself awake, and when she felt herself slowly dozing off in his arms, she just hoped that he would let her sleep for a little bit when they got back, before they started to talk.

"I wont be going anywhere again Philip, I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you when you told me not to go out on runs...I just, wanted to help." she whispered, quietly as her eyes fluttered closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor)   Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Gone Wrong (Aubrey and Governor)
Page 1 of 1