The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Empty
PostSubject: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:55 am

Chloe had been thoroughly enjoying her day off, and she thought that she would use it to catch up on some of the blacksmithing that she had been meaning to do. Being on the road so much they didn't stay around in one place long enough for her to even set up her equipment, let alone be able to actually make anything afterwards.

One of the things that she had promised to do was to actually make some more arrow heads for Luna's quiver. The girl had run out of arrows a long time ago and she hadn't been able to make any more that would actually work so, she had promised when she had gotten the chance she would dedicate her time to making some proper arrow heads made out of metal.

They worked very well.

Sighing softly as she wiped her hands, having been at her smithing all day, Chloe was looking at her art that she had made, it was amazing that she had been able to make a whole bag of these things in just this little time. It meant that Luna wasn't in danger of running out of them any time soon, she could fit them to the wood herself.

Splashing her face with water from the quarry, Chloe poured some on the hot hot coals that she had been using and watched as they burnt a little less warm than they had been before. She didn't want to cause a fire if an ember got swept into the brush of the quarry.

Merle had been out all day hunting with Daryl so she hadn't had much time to speak with him since last night, but...they had gotten on famously. The thought made her blush a little bit, it was so bad of her and it wasn't what she normally did but she had gone a little bit further than perhaps was wise considering she had just met the man.

He should be back by now though, but, she decided to sit down here on her own, just enjoying the cool breeze as she sat with her legs dangling in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:48 am

Merle had been out hunting with his little brother for most of the day and when he came back all he could think about was that chick, Chloe, who had come in with the other group. She seemed to have secluded herself away from members of both groups in order to make arrow heads for the mute one with the help of a, get this, honest to god blacksmith's forge set up.

It was always nice to find a girl who was good with her hands... and not just in a sexual way for one but in a very practical way too!

Of course the main reason he had been thinking about her all day was that he had been smooching up a storm with her the night before when he had met up with her. She had definitely been amazing and definitely not only caught his attention but kept it strongly. He was no less interested in her now than before he had made out with her and that was unusual for Merle.

Following the directions he had been given by other members of the group, Merle made his way down to the water-line and grinned a little bit when he saw her just resting there. Coming up behind her, he smirked a little bit,

"Now wha'sa pret'y youn' thin' lik' yer doin' dow' her' all by yer lon'som'?" he purred into her ear before sitting down beside her, "All'w me te kee' yer compan' yea'?"

He picked up a stone and skimmed it across the water before turning to her with a grin,

"So yer hav' fun tod'y darlin'?" he asked her with a sly wink, "Or wer' yer missin' me too muc'?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:23 am

Chloe almost jumped softly when she heard Merle come up behind her with no warning, he was good at that she had to admit, it happened yesterday and it had happened again today. He was beginning to rival Luna and her skills at creeping up on her. It made her smile softly to know that he had come looking for her again, she had thought that he might have decided to move on from her and try for Aurelia now they had...well done what they did.

He seemed to like flirting with her a lot and she wasn't about to complain about that, she enjoyed being flirted with and it didn't happen a lot these days. Chloe was just glad she had been able to wash all of that annoying soot off of her face and hands from when she had been blacksmithing before.

"I'd like that." she replied with a bright smile "I was just having some time out on my own, enjoying the water, it's been a hot one today and I haven't stopped since early afternoon." Chloe admitted as she took a small sip from the near empty water bottle she had by her side.

Whistling, impressed by how many times Merle's stone skipped, Chloe smiled gently when he asked her how her day had been, such simple questions like that made her happy. It made her happy to know that someone cared enough to ask her how her day had gone, she hadn't been chased by walkers, she hadn't been trucking around with this equipment so...it was a great day.

"Sorry to disappoint but I only missed you an eeny weeny bit." she teased, showing on her fingers a very small measurement "I was a bit too involved in what I was doing to really think much, but I made well over 150 arrow heads today so, Luna wont be running out of ammo any time soon. What about you, find anything good to cook up for dinner?" Chloe asked, hugging her arms around her knees as her feet splashed in the water.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:36 am

Merle was happy to see that his skills at sneaking around were being put to good use here too and couldn't help but smirk happily at the way she jumped a little. He chuckled a little bit, she jumped only a little bit which means she often got surprised by sneaky things like him. He chuckled a little bit when she seemed to enjoy the flirting he was doing with her.

God knows he wasn't about to stop unless she demanded it.

He smirked a little bit when she said that she had been having some time out and enjoying the water by herself. For some reason all he could think about was her swimming and seeing as he doubted she had a swimming costume... it was swimming in the nude too. He licked his lips a little bit at the very idea of that,

"O' yer bee' in te wat'r on yer own now hav' yer?" he teased her with a little wink, "Yer shoul' hav' sai' an' I'da join'd yer. Cours'... I ain' go' no sui' or nothin' lik' tha'."

Sketching a mock bow at her appreciation of his stone skipping skills, he smirked a little bit when she said she'd only missed him a little bit. Deciding to tease her, he moved the two of them so that she was on her back and his body was just above hers. His face inches from hers, their lips almost touching as he looked her in the eyes,

"Ar' yer sur' tha' it was only tha' muc'?" he teased her, his voice deep and husky, before he smirked and sat upright again, "Oh me an' Dar'l caugh' ourselv's som' rabb't an' som' deer. Was a goo' haul."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:44 am

Chloe couldn't help but laugh and roll her eyes a little bit when he teased her like that, maybe going for a swim wasn't the worst thing that she could do but she wouldn't be doing so in the nude, it would most definitely be in her underwear if not her nightdress so that she wouldn't have to have other people looking at her while she was swimming and cooling herself off. The quarry was far too public but somewhere more private...who knows.

Merle seemed to be able to bring the more spontaneous side of her out, the more pleasure driven side that made her forget the logic and just...do what made her happy.

"Well me neither but I assume that we would be keeping our underwear on Merle." she stated with a little laugh "We don't know each other well enough for the other option yet after all." Chloe teased, with a cheeky wink his way.

Gasping softly when she was pushed on her back, with Merle on top of her, looking like he was going to kiss her, Chloe closed her eyes and waited for the feeling of his lips on top of her own. However the sensation didn't come and he pulled away after whispering in her ear. Pouting softly, and feeling a little bit silly she sat up at the same time.

"Alright you rumbled me, I might have missed you just a little bit more." Chloe admitted with a shy smile "But you were the loser there you just deprived yourself of a truly awesome kiss."

The news that they had caught some deer made her grin, she did love venison and they ate it a lot at the reinactment society.

"I do love venison." she stated with a happy smile "But I'm not really that hungry, you'll have to save me some."
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:00 am

Merle had to admit that he was loving the time he was spending with Chloe more and more and more than anything he wanted to keep spending time with her and that was, honestly, rather scary since it had happened with no other woman he had ever met before. Was Chloe special or something? Of course, she had to be special. She was changing him and he was scared of how different he was going to end up.

But right now the ride was far too fun to just get off it because there was a possibility of something changing in him,

"O' now tha' woul' jus' be a wast' thoug'!" he joked with a wink, "We din' kno' eac' oth'r well enough for te fun we ha' las' nigh' eith'r bu' we had te fun jus' te sam' righ'?"

He smirked a little bit as his teasing got the desired results and she admitted that she had missed him. For some reason that just felt like a big deal to him after all. Licking his lips a little bit, he winked at her about missing out on an awesome kiss,

"O' I kno' jus' how awesom' yer kiss's really are." he told her with a purr and a wink before smirking wider, "Bu' I hav' no doub' tha' we'll hav' lo'a fun togeth'r wit' our sof' lil' kiss's righ'?"

When she said that she liked Venison he was actually surprised and he said so,

"Yer lik' it huh? Mos' wom'n ten' te hat' it an' run aroun' screamin' tha' I kill'd bambi or som' suc' crap yer kno'?" he joked a little bit before waving his hand, "Te bes' bits are bein' sav'd fer me, we can hav' tem as a meal togeth'r yea'?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:07 am

Chloe's cheeks turned bright red when Merle commented on the fact that they had a great time last night and they had hardly known each other, of course she knew that but she blamed the whiskey that he gave her more than anything in her mind, but now she was seeing that this might not really be true. It was just because she liked Merle, and he liked her, life was too short to be worrying about what could happen tomorrow.

"Well I suppose along that vein life is really too short now to be wasting away worrying about what other people are going to do or think about what you say, or do." she stated with a cheeky smile "I just didn't know you were so keen on people seeing your woman in the nude...I guess I must have read you wrong."

Grinning she started to pull her vest top over her head and lay it by the rock that they were sitting beside, allowing herself to cool down even more by splashing herself with some water, Chloe sighed contentedly; "Ah...that feels great." she murmured happily "You are a pretty confident guy Merle, I guess that's one of the reasons I like you, despite being more than twice my age...easily." Chloe teased.

With a little laugh she shook her head;

"I always hated Bambi, its an animal...why am I supposed to be crying over its mother being shot?" she stated, rolling her eyes a little bit "I've always enjoyed my meat, but I don't feel right just taking the best bits from you, maybe I can do some metal work, if you need anything mending or making."
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:22 am

Merle smirked a little bit when she turned bright red, probably admitting to herself that he was right about what he'd said. Smirking a little wider, he thought about what they had gotten up to the night before. He had to admit that no other woman had kept him wanting to have her quite so much as she did and it was a massive source of pleasure for him and his ego that she had accepted his advances and responded in kind.

She admitted that she was his woman... now that was something that both scared and excited Merle on many levels, some of which he wasn't about to acknowledge just yet,

"No yer jus' hav' te liv' lif' in te momen' yer kno'?" he agreed with her as a hand moved up to stroked her cheek gently, "Yer jus' hav' te learn te enj'y te littl' thin's withou' havin' te thin' wha' everyon' els' wan's yer te do."

When she pulled off her vest top and splashed herself with some water he purred a little bit at the sight of her luscious breasts in just a bra, and glanced up at the sky

"Than' yer go' fer tis amazin' creatur'a pur' sex ap'eal'..." he prayed before smirking at her hungrily, "O' I'm confiden' wit' goo' reas'n though ain' I Chlo'? Yer kno' tha' despit' mah ag' yer wan' som'a me..."

He winked at her before snorting in amusement,

"Exac'ly! Te dam' thin' go' sho' an' tha' was te end'a it." he agreed before smirking a little bit, "Well yer coul' mak' me som' met'l wor' I'm sur'... bu' yer kno' I thin' we can shar' if we shar' som' oth'r thin's righ'?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:32 am

Chloe smiled softly when she heard Merle agreeing with what she had said, of course he would agree with it because it meant that she was likely to sleep with him, and she was so very likely to do that this evening. She wasn't doing it just because she felt like she needed some release, she was doing it because she felt some connection to Merle and she wanted to be able to deepen that connection.

Then she couldn't help but stop herself...she didn't have any protection, and she was damn sure that Merle wouldn't have any. Which kind of put her plans into the bin for the moment. Yet she happily leant her cheek against Merle's rough hand when he stroked her;

"I was never really good at that when I was younger, I always used to measure myself by what other people said about my work and my personality." she stated with a soft smile "I think I might just be changing my spots."

Unable to stop herself from laughing happily when he looked up to the sky and started praying to God and thanking him for her, Chloe couldn't help but blush brightly and want to cover herself back up but then again. If it was working to get him all het up, then why would she want to stop doing that? Hadn't he teased her before.

"W-well." she stuttered her cheeks bright pink again "Well I suppose that you can add mind reading to your list of talents Merle..."

Biting her lip she stood up from where she was sitting and went to slip her vest top back over herself to cover her up, she didn't want to be drawn into having sex when neither of them had protection, she would have to make a run into town to have some brought back for them.

"I...I think I should probably head back to the group though, they might be worried about where I've gotten to all day." she murmured softly, her cheeks were still pink and she didn't really want to go, but she had to be responsible "I wouldn't mind...you know doing those things but...I uhm...I don't have anything with me." Chloe admitted, her cheeks now bright red as she looked at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:50 am

Merle was beginning to get a little bit of an idea as to how far he would be able to push her towards a physical relationship and, strangely, quite a large part of him wanted something more than a purely physical relationship. But he didn't want to suddenly come out with the idea that it was actually a deeper attraction. It was... odd, new and frankly rather frightening for him to have to deal with. How was he going to deal with that?

So for now he would go for the physical relationship, hiding his desires for something more behind just how physical and sexual it would become,

"Yea' well tha's all par'a bein' a kid, yer measur' yerself' to peopl' old'r an' wis'r tan yer..." he smirked a little bit, "Until yer becom' an adul' an' realis' tha' ther' ain' no reas'n te be figh'in agains' te stuff tha' yer wanna be abl' te do."

He smirked at her happy little laugh and the expression increased when she blushed so brightly for him. Licking his lips a little bit as he looked her sexy body up and down, he reached out and followed the trail of a drop of water with the very tip of his finger, right down to her waist band from the bottom of her bra,

"Yer havn' see' te taln' tha' I'm mos' prou' of ye' yer kno'..." he purred to her huskily with a wink, "It means we bot' hav' te be nak'd though Ima 'fraid... yer still interes'd in learnin' wha' mah favourit' talen' is?"

When she stood up and tried to retreat back to her group he immediately knew that he didn't want her to go and stood up as well. Before she could put the vest top on her wrapped his arms around her from behind, molding his chest to her back as he nibbled and kissed up and down the side of her neck,

"Yer sur' yer wan'a jus' go bac' to yer group?" he whispered huskily into her ear as his hands gently stroked and caressed her smooth stomach, trying to stray higher onto her breasts, "I hav' som' protec'n if tha's wha' yer worri'd abou'... so stay... stay wit' me an' we'll hav' all te fun tha' we bot' wan'... wha' do yer say?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:00 am

Chloe couldn't help but shiver softly when Merle ran his fingertip down her body, from the bottom of her bra to the very top of her waistband on her shorts. It made her want to pounce on the man and kiss him senseless if she was really honest with herself, seeing as she hadn't been with a man in god knows how long, each little part of her seemed to be far more sensitive than she really would have liked them to have been.

Of course she could GUESS what his favourite talent was, and she could assume that very soon it would become her favourite talent of his as well, but, she thought she might as well go along with his teasing, although she wasn't very articulate at it.

"Oh I think I could justify getting naked just to see this very special talent of yours, I am so wondering what it is after all..." she murmured softly, leaning her head back against his shoulder so that she could whisper softly into his ear.

Gasping softly when Merle stood up and wrapped himself around her, Chloe gave a small moan of desire, she did want this, she wanted it very badly but she couldn't just put herself at risk like that. The small kisses up and down her neck were making this choice harder and harder to back however. Chloe leant back against Merle, her ass nestling against his crotch as she gently kissed up and down his collar bone.

The news that he had protection made her want to punch the air. Thank god!

"Well...seeing as you have protection. I don't see what the harm could be in indulging in what we both desire." Chloe admitted with a soft blush on her cheeks as she threw the vest top back onto the ground "I'll stay with you Merle." she whispered sensually into his ear, before licking it slowly and giving it a small nibble.

Chloe's hands went down to the belt on his jeans and tugged on the waistband; "But do you really want to do this out here, in the open, what if someone sees." she stated, her tone was teasing as she slowly began to undo his belt as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:17 am

Merle could feel the little shiver she gave him... he could feel how her body was reacting to his touches and he was loving every second of it. He loved it when the woman he was with was unable to stop herself from showing him just how much she was loving what he was doing to her. He purred happily into her ear even as his fingertip dipped just underneath the waistband of her shorts and panties to gently stroked her smooth skin there.

He smirked a little bit when she leant back against him to speak so huskily to him, so desperate for the same thing that he was desperate for. All he wanted to do right now was tear the last of her clothes from her body,

"O' I thin' yer'll be feelin' wha' mah speci'l skill is befor' lon' don' yer worry." he assured her with a smirk before grinning a bit and whispering huskily right next to her ear, "It'll mak' yer scream fer me..."

Of course the fact that he had protection was a huge bonus to the two of them seeing as neither of them looked like they would last long without it. Her ass pressing against his crotch was just one example of something that made him want to bend her over and slide his hard cock right on into her tight little pussy,

"Yer kno' jus' wha' a man wan's te hear..." he purred to her as he nibbled at her earlobe gently, all the while whispering huskily to her, "Stay wit' me... an' I'll roc' yer worl'."

Picking her up in a bridal style, he growled and began to hurry back up to the camp, having thrown her tank top on top of her to keep her chest mostly covered. Shane stepped forwards to intercept and Merle bypassed him,

"NOT NOW." He growled out at Shane, "IN THE MORNING."

Of course as soon as they reached his tent he rested her on her back and started to kiss him, his tongue begging to explore every inch of her mouth so he let it, loving every second of it. Throwing his shirt away, he unbuttoned the top button of his trousers to tempt her a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:26 am

Chloe couldn't help but gasp again when Merle allowed his finger to dip down below her shorts and her panties to stroke the smooth skin just above her womanhood, it made her blush brightly to have someone touching her there after so long, and someone she didn't know all that well either but it was what made it all the more exciting for her. Merle was just so different to anyone she had been with before and she couldn't wait to experience it.

"Oh...Merle." she moaned softly when he told her that he would make her scream for him with what he would do to her, the way he nibbled and played with her earlobe made her stiffen in pleasure and moan again, Chloe was half embarrassed and half wanting him to just tear her clothes off and be done with it "And you know just what a woman wants to hear...I'll do my best to rock your world in return."

Unable to stop a little giggle when Merle picked her up and hurried her back to the camp, Chloe laughed even harder at Shane's face when he said that he would talk to him in the morning about whatever it was that he wanted. It was such a picture. But right now she was focusing on something far more pleasurable than that.

As she was lain in Merle's bed she passionately returned his kiss, making noises of pleasure into it as she unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down a little so the top of her panties were showing over the top of the material, taunting him a little bit when he would pull away to look. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Chloe pulled herself closer to Merle to deepen the kiss, wanting more.

Slipping her tongue alongside his own, enjoying the pleasure she got from the sensation, she allowed her fingers to gently wander along his chest as they kissed, tracing his muscles. Breaking off for a few moments to catch her breath, Chloe kissed and nibbled down Merle's neck to his collar bone, before licking back up to his ear again.

"Mmmm Merle, I don't think I can wait much longer." she admitted with a soft blush "I want you so much."
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:39 am

Merle purred a little bit into Chloe's ear when she gasped at his rather bold move of stroking the small area of skin just above her womanhood. But he knew that no matter how much she gasped about it, she was loving every second of it and only wanted more of it. He was tempted, very tempted, to reach down a little bit further and cup her womanhood in his hand, to rub it gently and see how wet she was for him already but he decided to wait a little bit,

"I kno' wha' yer wan' te hear but yer ain' jus' gunna be hearin' it mah dear..." he assured her before pulling at her earlobe gently with his teeth, "Yer gunna be feelin' it too! Imma mak' yer feel thin's yer ain' nev'r gunna wana' stop."

There was a bit of a blur here where all he remembered was moving, telling someone to fuck off and the ever mounting pleasure and tension. Then they were in his bed and she was teasing him by only taking the top button off out her little shorts. Pent up and wanting more of her than he thought possible to have, he tugged her shorts down until she was left only in her bra and panties. Licking his lips, he immediately began to kiss down her smooth stomach to her panty-clad womanhood... which he proceeded to tease by stroking gently through the thin material even as he tugged at it's waist band with his teeth, all the while looking up into her eyes.

Kissing her happily, he reached behind her and unclipped her bra, helping her remove it before his mouth fell onto one of her nipples, licking and sucking at it as his other hand played with the unoccupied nipple happily,

"Tak' yer panti's off..." he growled huskily to her as he gently touched his teeth to her perky nipple, "An' show me how wet yer've gott'n fer me..."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:51 am

Chloe couldn't help but shiver in pleasure when he pulled on her earlobe, it was one of her sensitive areas and she bit her lip to hold a whimper back inside of her. Whimpering just didn't seem like it would be a sexy sound to make, but maybe if she let it out by accident she would be forgiven for such a sound. It was only because Merle was making her feel so amazing after all.

"I hope that we don't get interrupted..." she murmured softly against his lips as she peppered his lips with soft kisses "I would be so embarrassed if anyone was to over hear us..." Chloe admitted with her cheeks flushing a delicate pink "I'm a little bit loud, I hope that's okay."

Nervousness was beginning to set in and she wanted to make sure she pleasured Merle as much as he was pleasuring her after all, and there was no way that she was just going to sit there and take all of the pleasure for herself.

Gasping in surprise when Merle tugged off her shorts, Chloe blushed more at her smooth skin being exposed for him to see. Unable to stop her moan of desire when he kissed down her flat stomach, Chloe's hips found themselves moving upwards to try and meet with Merle's the pleasure driving them to buck up of their own accord. Wanting him to go lower, and lower, Chloe groaned softly when Merle tugged at her panties with his teeth.

The sensation of him licking and sucking her nipples, Chloe whimpered softly in desire, her hand winding in Merle's hair as she gently scraped her nails against his back, tracing patterns against his skin as she purred softly. Her hips bucked up as he licked and played with both nipples at once, groaning softly she slowly slipped off her panties and threw them onto the floor of the tent.

"Merle!" she squeaked out as he ran his teeth against her nipple "Please..." Chloe panted softly "D-don't stop...b-but I want to please you."
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:08 am

Merle was already beginning to get an idea as to where her secret spots were; the places on a woman's body that were naturally more sensitive than others. And they were unique to every woman, even if they sometimes overlapped in places. For example, a common one was the ears... and Chloe was almost melting into him from his attention to her ear lobes so he was willing to bet that he had found one there,

"We'r too far ou' fer anyon' te com' an' visi' us... an' tey saw we wer' in a rus'." he purred to her between kisses and little moaned of desire for her, "If yer lou'... ten le' em hear. Yer jus' enj'y yerself... no on' oth'r tan us matt'rs righ' now."

He purred happily at her little gasp of surprise and decided that it he was going to tease her he would have to make sure that he actually followed through with it. While kissing and nuzzling her inner thighs, he reached up and pulled her panties off to reveal her wet pussy. Looking right up into her eyes he slowly inched his face closer until he suddenly began to lick and suck at her pussy with gusto, using one finger to reach deep inside of her as he sucked and licked on her clit, all the while looking up into her eyes.

Breaking away from his frantic licking at her squeaked request to give him some pleasure in return, he stood up long enough to take off both his trousers and his pants, causing his hard cock to bounce up to life beside her face. He pressed the tip of his cock against her lips a little bit with a soft moan before smirking a little bit and pinning her down onto the bed on her back, his cock now pressing against her inner thigh,

"So... Wher' do yer wan' te star'?" he purred before her before licking his lips, "I kno'... how abou' we eac' hav' a tast'? 69 maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:22 am

Chloe nodded her head happily she wanted to be able to let them hear, she wanted to be herself, she wanted to make all the noises of pleasure that she really did enjoy making. Apparently some men liked to know that they were pleasuring her as much as possible, like they knew they were going a good job. Nothing else but them mattered right now, that was something that she could really get behind, she wanted to just focus on them and their pleasure.

"Then I will make sure that I am not holding back anything." she whispered softly against his ear "I'm going to let you know exactly how much I want you, how much I love you inside of me...as loudly as I desire."

As Merle nuzzled and kissed her thighs Chloe felt herself shaking softly from the pleasured expectation of what he was going to do to her, then, as soon as he touched his tongue to her pussy she felt her eyes widen in shock. Groaning loudly she closed her eyes and tossed her head back, enjoying the sensations so much...she wanted more and more of it. Her eyes locked onto Merle's as she brought her head back, causing her to moan softly in pleasure.

Seeing Merle now completely naked made her blush brightly, but gently she kissed the tip of his cock, letting her tongue dart out to give it a little lick, tasting him for the first time. The way he pinned her down to the bed, Chloe groaned in pleasure wanting him to just fuck her into the matress already but...the idea compelled her, she had never done that before.

"I...I would like that." she admitted with a bright blush "B-but I have never done it before..."

Softly she reached up and kissed his lips, before wiggling her way so that she was laying the other way down the bed so that she could reach his cock, and he could reach her pussy, assuming that was how this was going to work. Chloe decided she would start, softly she took the head of Merle's cock into her mouth, running the tip of her tongue around the head before she sucked gently on it, repeating the process before taking more and more of him inside of her mouth, teasing him with the speed at which she was doing it. Soon she had more than half of his cock into her mouth and she moaned contentedly around it.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:38 am

Merle was oh so very happy to hear that she didn't care too much about what people were going to hear because he was currently planning on making her scream with so much pleasure that the younger members of the group might just have to have the birds and the bees explained to them. And all the adults would be jealous that they were having such amazing sex and didn't have to worry about looking after kids 24 hours a day,

"Goo' darlin'... yer le' it all ou' an' I'll do te sam'." he assured her with a smirk, "Can' hav' jus' yer shou'sa pleasur' comin' from tis her' ten' aft'r all... an' I kno' yer'll mak' me moa' happily too!"

He could tell that she was enjoying all of his attention to her pussy, almost like she had never had this before and was going to enjoy it all the more because he was the one giving her such pleasure. Damn if she didn't taste a lot better than anyone else he'd ever tried this with too! Sign of a good diet. But that wasn't the issue here... the issue at hand was trying to make her cum with his tongue and finger action, wanting to make her love every second of it without exception.

Moaning happily at her little lick and kiss to his cock, it's hardness didn't go down even slightly as he waited for her to decide whether the 69 would be something she wanted or not. Although he could tell that it was probably something she would like,

"Well it ain' too har'..." he told her with a smirk, "Yer jus' gotta try an' giv' a goo' blowj'b whil' I ea' yer tasty lil pussy ov'r here!"

Happily getting onto position, he kissed and licked her inner thighs before she took the head of his cock into her mouth. He moaned as her tongue glided across his sensitive member. Moaning rather loudly, he began to lick her pussy at the same rate, going for licking her clit first. He moaned as she took more of his cock into her mouth. Licking at her clit area faster, he reached up and pushed a finger into her tight little pussy to stimulate her even further inside than his tongue could reach. He moaned at her attention,

"Yea'... yea' yer suc' ma' coc' so goo' Chloe..." he moaned happily, "Yer so amazin' Chloe..."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:47 am

Chloe couldn't help but groan softly when Merle spoke to her like that, for some reason the crude way that he was speaking to her made her all the more happy to have him roughly fuck her until she saw stars. Although, she couldn't help but think that she wasn't doing all that much to help Merle keep up his arousal, she wanted to be able to make him moan and groan with all of her attention that she was giving him.

Each little kiss and lick to her thighs made her shiver happily and Chloe groaned, her arousal was already getting to such a high state that she couldn't really wait much longer to have his tongue on her, to have Merle pleasure her either with his tongue, with his fingers, with his cock, it didn't matter what she was just craving him.

Gasping around Merle's cock as he began to lick and suck at her clit, Chloe lifted her hips up to meet him and she wanted more and more of his touch, it was making her head swim with all of the pleasure. Closing her eyes Chloe licked up and down Merle's entire member, pleasuring it from base to tip as she continued to pleasure him as much as she could by sucking gently, then harder, then more gently at his cock.

When she heard his encouragement, Chloe decided she would speed everything up, wanting to give him more of that pleasure, but with each thrust of his finger and lick of his tongue she moaned and groaned in pleasure, hoping that Merle could feel it vibrating his member as she thrust him deeper inside of her mouth.

Gently reaching up and squeezing Merle's thighs as she sucked, Chloe bucked her hips down as she whimpered softly, the pleasure was spiking and she knew she would be finishing in a few moments if he kept this up.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:58 am

Merle was doing his best to not only get her going with the way he worked on her wet pussy but in the way he spoke to her as well. Words were powerful when it came to making people's desires spike and Merle wanted her passion and her pleasure to grow and grow until she was moaning for him to continue, to give her as much pleasure as she possibly could handle. And then he might just give her slightly more pleasure than she could handle, to see how much she would cum for him then.

He was constantly being distracted from the licking of her pussy by the fact that she was doing amazing things with her tongue on his cock. Her DSL were wrapped tightly around his meat and her little hot tongue was working him in all the best places in all the right way and with the enthusiasm of someone who had been starved of sex for far too long. He moaned and she moaned but her moans sent pleasurable vibrations through his cock and through his entire body.

It was like she was tugging at all of his pleasure centres at the same time with the way she was sucking and licking with pleasurable precision the likes of which he had never seen before.

Moaning into her, he licked faster at her clit as he added another finger to her tight little pussy to try and give her the pleasurable sensation of being stretched open a little bit even as he reached deeper into her than his tongue could ever hope to reach. Moaning happily, he rubbed her clit with his thumb as he licked around his thumb at the sides of it,

"Cum..." he moaned loudly, "I'ma gunna cum soo' if yer kee' tha' up..."

And he wasn't kidding either. The pleasure was shooting through his entire body in waves and it was taking every ounce of his self-control to try and resist the urge to cum into her mouth right then but he was waiting until she came first.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:07 am

Chloe was spurred on doing what she was doing by the way that Merle was reacting, she loved hearing him in pleasure and she seemed to be doing an amazing job of it so far, she was pleasing him in all of the right ways and she was so sure that she would be able to make him cum just from the use of her mouth and her tongue if the way he was sounding was any indication.

Although he was lasting longer than she thought he would, most of the men she had done this to hadn't lasted more than a few minutes, apparently she had a knack for this sort of thing.

Continuing to lick at his length softly, Chloe alternated between using the flat part of her tongue, and then licking with the pointed tip to give Merle the different sensations of pleasure that she thought he would enjoy. On top of that she was also alternating the strength with which she was sucking at him, teasing him as she sucked softly, licking his cock with a feather light tip of her tongue, before changing completely to sucking harder and faster as she licked with the flat base of her tongue.

Hopefully it would be something that he enjoyed, she had never really done it before but if he didn't like it then he could tell her to stop.

It was so hard to keep it up when he was licking at her clit like that, bolts of pleasure were shooting through her, making her moan around Merle's cock as she continued her ministrations. Chloe was getting wetter and wetter, and quite unbeknownst to her she had begun to grind her hips up against the fingers that Merle was thrusting into her, bucking her hips down onto him searching for more pleasure, wanting more from him.

His husky voice, clearly so pleasured instructing her to cum, pushed her over the edge and she shivered, giving a deep throaty moan as she pushed her hips down onto his fingers, filling herself up as much as she could as she released her juices over his fingers. Moaning softly, riding out her orgasm, Chloe kept licking and sucking on Merle's cock, albeit not as regimented as before, her mind fogged with the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:19 am

Merle's pleasure was skyrocketing right now and he was having to use every exercise he had ever heard of in order to keep himself from blowing his load right down her throat right now. He purred happily in pleasure and wrapped his free arm around her waist, his fingers digging into her tight little ass to pull her pussy tighter against his mouth as he worked his tongue like never before, working her clit over like a master with a massive amount of enthusiasm.

He was probably going to be too tongue tired to do much speaking if he kept up this pace but he knew that it was going to be worth it when she came and screamed in pleasure for him.

Her blowjob technique was making his licking technique look amateurish in comparison, she was doing all these fancy licks and here he was just trying to give her everything that he had, to try and work her clit as hard as possible until she came with the help of the fingers that were even now rubbing and stroking her deep inner walls.

The first signs that she was going to cum soon was her hips grinding into both his thrusting and stroking fingers as well as pushing down onto his face, onto his tongue. Damn she was enjoying this! She wanted more and more and he was all too happy to give her exactly what she wanted. Feeling her beginning to stiffen up with orgasm, he pushed a third finger into her tight pussy and pushed all three in as far as he could as she came all around them.

Acknowledging that he had made her cum seemed to be what was spurring on his own orgasm as he immediately felt his balls tighten and pleasure shoot through his entire body as he came, his loud moans partially muffled by her thighs but still loud. He slumped after filling her mouth with his cum and moved so that he could speak better,

"Wow... yer a hec'a a lo' bett'r tan anyon' I've ev'r bee' wit' befor'... yer were simply amazin'..." he told her happily as he righted himself so that his head was nears hers. Dipping slightly, he began to kiss his way up to her ear, where he whispered huskily, "How did it fee'? How did it fee' te cum all aroun' ma' fing'rs? To le' yer juic's ou' inte my mout'?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:30 am

Chloe couldn't help but squeak out in surprise when Merle began to cum into her mouth, she wasn't expecting it quite so soon and she for a moment struggled to actually swallow the load that he was pumping into her. Wrapping her arms around his hips she gradually began to swallow the large amount that he had filled her mouth with, enjoying the somewhat unique taste of his cum. Gently she stroked his hip with her thumb, before she pulled her mouth off of his cock when she was finished swallowing everything.

"Wow..." she panted softly, letting herself fall back into the bedsheets, realising she was hot and sweaty from the activity already, and she knew she was in for a much longer night than just one orgasm and to be honest she was looking forwards to it more than she had looked forwards to anything in a good long while "That...you...were amazing." Chloe admitted, her cheeks were flushed a bright pink.

When he told her that she was the best person he had ever been with, Chloe couldn't help but blush brighter, she didn't even know that was possible but apparently it was. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Chloe tilted Merle's head up to kiss him tenderly on the lips, just enjoying laying with him in the afterglow of both of their orgasms.

"It...it felt mind blowing...I never expected it to feel so good, nobody has been able to make me cum that way before..." she admitted with a shy smile on her lips "I was worried that...you know you wouldn't like it."

Kissing Merle again, but allowing it to grow more and more passionate, she could feel that he was still semi hard against her and she wasn't quite done yet, she wanted to be able to feel him inside of her. Seeing as she was unable to fit all of him in her mouth, Chloe knew that it would be amazing to feel him inside of her, pushing right back against her wall, thrusting into her... And just like that, she was aroused once more.

"Do you, still want to use that protection?" she asked with a cheeky smile "I want to see what it feels like when you're thrusting yourself deep into me...I want it, I want you so very badly still Merle."
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:45 am

Merle had to admit that oral sex had never taken as much of a toll on him as it had done right now. Usually he was able to go at least three times after having been pent up this long but right now he best he could only go once more; she had almost sucked his dry with that amazing technique and her enthusiasm. He was actually hoping some of that enthusiasm would mean that he was going to be able to enjoy having hard sex with her just like he could tell that she wanted,

"Mmm... well I nev'r had or'l be tha' goo' ev'r." he told her with a wide grin, "Serio's, tha' was amazin'... an' we're gunna do somethin' ev'n bett'r now if yer thin' yer can handl' mor'a me yea'?"

He smirked a little bit and kissed her back passionately, noting the slightly off taste in her mouth but not commenting since it had been his own fault after all. And besides, his enthusiasm and increasing erection demanded that he ignore the taste and kiss her as much as possible, to make her love every second of the kiss so that she might be ready for another round with him.

Seeing that she was in the mood already, he licked his lips with a cheeky smile of his own, knowing that he was going to love this next part. He purred as he pressed his full erection against her inner thighs again,

"I nee' tha' protc'n... cus we ain' don' jus' ye' now are we Chloe?" he teased her before reaching over to a packet of condoms. Breaking the wrapping and fixing one on, he kissed her passionately and roughly before smirking, "Now... I'm gunna hav' ma wick'd way wit' yer..."

Pushing her onto her hands and knees, Merle got up behind her on his knees, the tip of his cock pressing against her hot pussy. Holding onto her hips, he thrust forwards smoothly, pushing the entire length of his cock smoothly into her due to how wet she was. He moaned as he bottomed out inside her before gripping her tight little ass and pulling out before thrusting back in. Almost immediately he began to thrust into her hard and fast,

"Ah yea! Yea yer fee' so goo' Chloe!" he moaned loudly, "Yer lik' tha'? Yer lik' how ma coc' fills up yer tigh' lil pussy?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:59 am

Chloe was waiting with baited breath as Merle got up off the bed and went to the place where her kept his protection, honestly she was already fully aroused and this waiting was just agonising to her, she wanted him inside of her now, and without being satisfied by that she knew she was going to be restless the rest of the day. It was a good thing that she knew that Merle wanted her just as much as she wanted him, and that the both of them would be so satisfied by their actions.

Returning the passionate kiss that Merle gave her, Chloe ran her hands all over his body, wanting to feel as much of him as she could, pleasuring him as much as she could with the light touches she was giving to his body.

"No...no we aren't done yet." she agreed, her voice merely a husky whisper as she waited none to patiently for Merle to thrust into her and begin to give her the pleasuring of her life "Mmm yes...yes please, have your wicked way with me...you can have it with me all night long." Chloe purred softly as she trailed kisses from Merle's chest up to his lips.

Gasping softly when Merle positioned her, in what was one of her favourite positions, Chloe bit her lip and groaned at the feeling of him just resting against her entrance. Unable to stop herself from crying out in pleasure as he pushed himself into her, Chloe whimpered as her tightness had to get used to him being inside of her. When Merle began to thrust into her hard and fast, Chloe rested her head against the duvet and moaned each time he hit the back of her pussy;

"Oh Merle!" she whimpered "Yes! Yes I love it! I love the way you fill me up, please, give me more!"

Arching her back up in pleasure as he thrust into her again, Chloe growled out; "Deeper! Ah please!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next