The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Empty
PostSubject: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:35 am

Optimus Prime was the last leader that the autobots had and that meant that every decision that was made was made by him and him alone. Although he had initially believed that the 'Sam' that Bubblebee had found was the one to lead them to the AllSpark, in the end it was a friend of the boy's who became the wearer of the glasses.

Calling all of the autobots currently available to him, Optimus arrived at the young woman's house looking like a truck as expected. But it wasn't expected for his to change, shifting into his humanoid shape in the cover of her family's back garden. Scans had shown that her family was away so that was fine by him.

The fewer people who knew about them the better.

But she was one who needed to know. The fate of this world and the potential future of Cybertron rested squarely on this young woman. He hoped that she would be able to shoulder such a burden,

"Elizabeth Stryder." he called out to her firmly as he rested at the far end of her back garden, "Elizabeth... fate is calling to you right now and you cannot be late..."

He decided not to tell her right away that she would be responsible for the survival of the human race.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stryder

Elizabeth Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:49 am

Elizabeth had been out all day at her work, which unfortunately meant she was the coffee monkey for the people in the local offices. The people at Starbucks saw her so often they had begun to give her discounts whenever she had gone inside, so she managed to get herself something while she was at it. The fact that she was supposed to do her own job was neither here nor there, to them she was obviously just some bit of skirt.

Sighing softly as she slipped into her comfortable jeans and t-shirt, she was about to start making her tea when Elizabeth heard a rather loud series of engines approaching her and it made her more than a little confused.

That sounded like a truck engine...but this was a residential area so what was a truck that size doing around here?

Shrugging it off Elizabeth began to pour some noodle soup into a bowl to stick in the microwave when she heard something in the garden. Frowning she slipped on her docs and picked up a nearby fire poker, in case it was an intruder now that her parents had left for Cuba leaving her in charge of the house.

As she heard a voice, a deep mechanical voice that was oddly...soothing speak to her, she rolled her eyes;

"Sam is that you?" She sighed "It's not funny playing jokes at this hour, shouldn't you be home it's past you'd curfew?"

Stepping out into the garden Elizabeth's jaw dropped and she stared, bug eyed, at the large robot standing slap bang in the middle of her garden. It took a few moments for her brain to restart, her heart was hammering in her chest and the first instinct she got was that it didn't want to hurt her...it was friendly? What the hell WAS it?!

"W-what? What are you? What do you want? What do you mean fate is calling me?! Just..what?" She squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:57 am

Optimus could tell that her reaction was going to be one of confusion for the most part and that was why he had instructed the other autobots to remain in their disguised forms for now, so as to not cause her even more stress. He imagined that meeting just one giant talking robot would be rather stressful for her but meeting the rest as well? She would have to be eased into that he could already tell.

When she spoke as if he was Sam he tilted his head curiously. It seemed that the Elizabeth girl and the Sam boy were rather good friends. He shook his giant mechanical head a little bit in answer to her lazy statement,

"No I am not Sam." he informed her honestly before frowning ever so slightly, "You are friends with Sam? He does these jokes... often?"

He nailed it when he had guessed that she would be very shocked to see him there.

She seemed to be focused entirely on trying to stop herself from screaming and going a little bit mad. He took this chance to kneel down, bringing himself slightly closer to Elizabeth while also hopefully giving the impression that he could be informal too,

"I am Optimus Prime and I am an Autobot from the planet of Cybertron." he told her firmly and with conviction, "Fate is calling you... because you have come into the possession of something so very important to the fate of both of our worlds. I think you know what I refer to Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stryder

Elizabeth Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:15 am

Elizabeth blinked softly when she took in the Robots appearance, the first thought she had was he was created by the Japanese...but now it was obvious it was something else. Was he an alien? He was most definitely an alien. An alien in her own back yard...this was probably some sort of dream, she would wake up in her bed late for work in a minute.

For a robot he had a pretty sexy paint job, and he was a truck? Elizabeth loved those large trucks.

"Uhm...yeah I'm friends with Sam. Someone has to be after all." She laughed, making jokes seemed to be one of the ways that she coped with weird situations like this, she'd never been in one quite as odd as this though "Well if you've met Sam you'll know he's a bit of a goofball...I'm sorry I'm babbling...you don't really want to know."

When the robot knelt down in front of her, Elizabeth found herself rather captivated by the eyes that she found looking back at her...they were do beautiful in a mechanical way. Biting her lip softly she chided herself, why on earth was she picking out attractive things about the machine in front of her, now known as Optimus Prime.

"O-okay...Optimus Prime, awesome name." She laughed softly "I have something you want? Uh...um...the only new thing I have are those useless specs I bought from Sam to give him cash...are they important?" Elizabeth asked, looking back into the house "W-what do you need them for? You aren't going to use them to take over the world are you? Just...checking."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:24 am

Optimus Prime had to admit that she was taking this all rather well.

The internet had told him and his fellow autobots that giant robots were something seen in fiction in places such as Japan but he was unsure just how wide-spread this little fandom was. Apparently it was known on a wide enough scale for Elizabeth to know enough about it to stop herself from immediately freaking out big time,

"Yes he is a good boy from what Bubblebee had been telling me. Has potential." he agreed before shaking his head with a small smile showing in his metallic features, "No please continue... I find your earth culture fascinating... I will have to ask you many more questions as and when we travel from here."

His eyes twirling and sparked with the inner blue strength that every single Prime had been known for since their inception. It wasn't that they were related or anything, it just seemed that autobots with electric blue eyes seemed to look that way due to their level of strength. He nodded a little bit,

"Yes the glasses... but they are far from useless. Imprinted on those glasses are the co-ordinates to the AllSpark, a mystical device that can turn regular machinery into robotic life like myself." he told her before shaking his head, "We seek it to rebuild out destroyed planet... our enemies seek to use it to dominate all life."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stryder

Elizabeth Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:35 am

Elizabeth couldn't help but blush slightly when she saw Optimus smile at her, she didn't think that it was possible for a robot to look handsome or even mildly attractive but it seemed to be proved wrong with each second. Optimus seemed to just have one of those auras of strength but she felt like she could trust him almost immediately...it was most likely the voice that was getting to her.

She would pay good money for an audio book narrated with his voice.

"It fascinates you? I guess that's a good thing, I'm pretty fascinated by you! Are you...like all on you own or do you have friends with you? It must be pretty lonely to be here without friends...how have you not been seen before! I mean I think I'd notice a big metal robot walking around..." She mumbled.

Unable to take her eyes away from Optimus' startling blue gaze Elizabeth's blush stayed on her cheeks, it was like he was seeing right through her, judging and assessing her. Retreating a little bit into the house she beckoned for him to stay there;

"Okay...if you need them I'll go and get them...b-but on one condition."

Biting her lip she blurted out; "This is the single most exciting thing that's ever happened to me and you just have to take me with you! So I'll give you the glasses but...only if I can stay with you and help." Elizabeth blushed even more, the idea of leaving this charming robot was just heartbreaking. It wasn't an option!
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:46 am

Optimus could see that his voice seemed to be having some kind of effect on her. If he had to guess he would say that, for some reason, his voice seemed to be affecting her temperature. Her cheeks were getting redder it seemed with every word he was speaking and the longer he spent looking down into her eyes. His eyes twirled a little bit in his mild confusion before he smirked a little bit at her questions,

"I am not alone, I have some of my Autobot brothers with me." he told her truthfully before pausing as he listened to something from Ratchet, "Ratchet is commenting about something called pheromones... and hormones. He says your body is producing them at a much greater rate and it is due to your current state. Do I make you produce these chemicals?"

He could see that she was going to do what he had asked of her and it made him glad. Honestly, it got tiring after awhile. Sometimes he had spent a lot of time getting reluctant decepicons to betray Megatron so he was used to drawn out proceedings,

"Thank you for your help Elizabeth." he told her honestly before pausing for a moment. Humming a little bit to himself, a hologram of Optimus Prime, if he looked slightly more human, popped up beside Elizabeth's back door, "Are you sure you wish to do this? We may encounter... resistance."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stryder

Elizabeth Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:17 am

Elizabeth couldn't help but squeak out in embarrassment and press her hands to her cheeks when someone told Optimus that she was getting aroused, why on earth would someone tell him something that embarrassing?! That was so unfair! They were machines, obviously they wouldn't appreciate something like that and it was probably just the excitement taking over her senses, that had to be it right?

Just a silly little crush.

"Well me and Ratchet might need to have a little talk, it's kind of unaccepted to go around saying such embarrassing things. If you offend me then I might not give you the glasses that you want." Elizabeth teased with a smirk crossing her lips before she laughed and held up her hands "Joking of course!"

Jumping out of her skin and placing her hand on her heart where it was now beating furiously against her rib cage, Elizabeth turned and looked at the source of the sound, it was a altogether more human and there for even more devastatingly attractive version of Optimus Prime. Why oh why did God punish her like this?!

Making an alien so sexy.

"Of course I really want to come with you! I'm not joking around here I just...can't look myself in the mirror if I pass something so great over...you know how that feels right?" She smiled gently " So, if you agree, I'll go her those glasses!"
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:34 am

Optimus could hear Ratchet telling him over their radios that her pheremones and hormones were increasing with the more she was trying to dismiss such thoughts. The poor dear probably thought that she was doing a good job in covering it up so he wasn't about to spoil her little fantasy there. Of course he still had no idea what the increase in those two chemicals meant to be honest. The internet had been very contradictory about that particular bit of information,

"Of course, he is looking forward to having a conversation with you. Seems that he is almost as eager to learn about humans as I am." he told her before chuckling a little bit, a deep and rumbling sound, "I am glad to see that the sense of humour of humans is not all too dis-similar to that of the rest of us."

His hologram looked at her, tilting his much more human head to the side slightly. The projection looked like an attractive older male human but the difference was that his skin, even in the projection, appeared to be made out of metal. But even this close up to her it was hard for him to see why exactly her cheeks were so red,

"Mmm..." he thought about it for a moment, "There may be great danger... this path we walk is frought with peril."

Seeing the look in her eyes he smiled a little bit,

"But very well, you must choose your own fate and you have chosen to see it through with me and my autobot brothers." His projection bowed to her slightly, "Thank you for your kindness."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stryder

Elizabeth Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:29 pm

Elizabeth couldn't help but want to swoon at the low rumbling chuckle that Optimus let loose at the joke that she cracked, if he was going to make that sound everytime she made a joke then she would make sure she invested in some new ones via the Internet. She was sure that if anyone else was in her situation they would be feeling the exact same way...surely?

It wasn't that big of a deal. No. Not at all. After a good sleep these feelings would go away for sure but what was the harm in indulging in them until then?

"I didn't think robots would have a sense of humour, I'm glad you do though...if you don't mind me asking where are the rest of your friends, they can see me right to know I'm having a thermonuclear blush."

Pouting softly, Elizabeth folded her arms around her chest before nodding her head, and with a mock salute she rushed inside the house. Passing the hologram on the way she sent a shy smile to both it and the robot Optimus Prime behind her, inside the house she made her way into the living room where she had dumped her bag and took out the glasses from the front pouch.

Hard to believe such a piece of junk could be so important.

Rushing back out she held the glasses up so that Optimus could see them;

"Here they are...do you want to hold onto them or should I? I guess we have to leave pretty soon, you seem in a bit of a rush, do I get time to pack a few things?"

Unable to stop herself glancing at the hologram Elizabeth didn't know which entity to talk to but the hologram was so...hot. Despite being metal. Stepping slightly closer to it she held out the glasses slightly for him to take if needs be.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:04 am

Optimus was a little bit offended that she thought that they would have no sense of humour but then he reminded himself that she had no idea how different they were from the electrics and robotics that were available on this planet. He smiled a little bit, making a mental note to explain to her thoroughly how they were as organic as she was but with a different type of make-up. A vastly different make-up he was sure.

He would tell her when she didn't look like her cheeks were too close to a heater,

"I am glad that I am able to prove and disprove some of your notions Elizabeth." he told her before chuckling a little bit again, "They are in disguise as earth vehicles right now and would like to stay that way for now. We must move quickly and try to remain undetected... my presence here in this form is already quite a risk."

Optimus was able to see through the sensors of the projection too so it was like he was stood next to her as well as towering above her. Almost immediately he noticed the look she was giving his hologram was more than one of casual curiosity and he was perfectly alright with that,

"Hold onto them Elizabeth, I trust you completely." he assured her as his robotic form stepped out onto the road before shifting back into a truck. His hologram gestured for her to follow him, "Please we should be moving... there should be amble room for you in my cabin."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stryder

Elizabeth Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Elizabeth was more than a little bit flushed when she heard that the other robots were in disguise as earth vehicles. It made her wonder what Optimus was going to look like, perhaps a sleek sports car if he wasn't the large truck she heard before. She could tell that it was going to be a pretty sweet ride, pretty powerful giving that he was the leader of the Auto bots.

When he told her to hang onto the glasses and that he trusted her completely, Elizabeth bit her lip and couldn't stop her smile of happiness creep onto her lips.

"Well I will make sure that I take good care of them, if I might ask...why are the glasses so important? If you put them on are you going to be able to see where this All Spark is or is that not how it works?" She asked with a soft smile, she was just trying to understand more about the Autobots and the situation she was now in.

Seeing Optimus transform she couldn't help but whisper; "Wow...sexy truck." And take in the rather amazing paint job for a few moments.

Although they did seen to be in a little bit of a rush and she quickly snapped out of her daze and hopped into the truck after dashing back to grab her bag which had all of her essentials in it just in case she needed to buy something or use her phone to let her parents know where she was. Locking the house and turning off the power she hopped into the cab.

Running her hands over the plush leather seats and the dashboard Elizabeth closed the door gently;

"If I stroke your seat can you feel that? I mean I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Optimus had to admit that she seemed to be getting more flushed since he had told her about the other robots being in disguised. He hoped that was a good thing but as someone who was completely new to the planet he had no idea. Even the internet had conflicting views on this. Being the internet (and being roughly 68.9% pornography), it had suggested that this meant that she was beginning to get aroused. But that made little sense to the autobot leader. After all, what about him could possibly be attractive to a human female such as Elizabeth?

When she asked him why the glasses were so important he frowned slightly. To be honest their understanding of the glasses was limited seeing as it was a totally random incident that had caused them to come into being. It was harder to understand because there were no parallels in their technology,

"I trust you to do so Elizabeth." he assured her before nodding a little bit, "From what we have discovered, they shall help direct you to it. Would you like to try using them?"

Sexy.

Now there was a word that the autobots had come across over a trillion times in their research of this planet. But it was a word that Optimus had not thought suitable for his form as a truck. But who knew, it might be just the thing for Elizabeth.

When she asked about whether or not he could feel her touching his leather seats, Optimus tried to ignore the rush of feelings running through him. The honest answer was that, yes, he could feel every little touch of hers. And the leather seats seemed to be a very sensitive part of this new form, very sensitive indeed. Of course he was enjoying it a little bit too much to ask her to stop but went with honesty,

"I can feel it... but do not worry, it is a pleasant sensation."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stryder

Elizabeth Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Elizabeth finally felt her blush going down, there had been no more embarrassing analysis from this Ratchet and she was finally beginning to school her expression back into some sort of attractive pose. Her attractive look was mostly trying to make her lips look ad inviting as possible, and having her hair loose, so pulling out her bobble her hair cascaded down around her and she smiled brightly.

"Alright let's get nerdy." She giggled.

Slipping the glasses on, Elizabeth waited for something to happen but unfortunately nothing did, but she did find out that the guy who had worn them must be completely blind, his eyesight was awful!

"Nothing's happening, I can see some tiny marks in the glass though, like symbols. Maybe an auto bot like you is the only person who can read it." She smiled gently, taking the glasses off and placing them in her pocket, safe and secure.

When she did in fact hear that stroking his seats provoked a reaction, Elizabeth smirked and decided she was going to keep on doing it. She was going to stroke him all the more because she wanted to see what would happen if it was a certain type of pleasurable feeling. So she gently ran her fingertips across the leather, following the seams on the upholstery before making her way back across the seat and onto the dashboard.

"Well I hope that felt like a massage, that was the intet but...I guess I still have a lot to learn about you and the rest of the Autobots." She laughed softly "So do you need to scan the glasses now or are we going somewhere else first?"
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Optimus had to admit that he was enjoying the fact that he could see through the eyes of any holograms that he made right now. His hologram had rematerialized in the cabin with her, sat behind the steering wheel to make people think that there was a driver when in fact he was just moving himself. He had no need for a human driver, it would probably just slow him down if he did but he made a point of using his hologram to fool the authorities,

"Nerdy?" he asked with a slight frown on his hologram's features, "It was my understanding that nerdy was seen as a bad thing... but it makes you seem no less attractive I must say."

When she told him about the glasses he nodded a little bit and his projection took the glasses from her with a small smile. He doubted she had figured out that his hologram was actually becoming solid since he needed it more,

"Thank you Elizabeth." he told her as he scanned the glasses quickly, "It appears as though the human authorities have it... Autobots! Let's roll out."

As the convoy for autobots began to move down the highway, Optimus' projection began to breathe a little heavier at the way she was rubbing the leather. He let out a husky moan before coughing slightly to regain his composure,

"I... that was a very lovely... massage... Elizabeth." the projection told her, pressing it's legs closed. Why oh why did he had to base his projections off of a human male?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stryder

Elizabeth Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 am

Elizabeth blushed softly when she heard Optimus calling her attractive, it made her little heart soar and she was certain that indulging this small crush might be more trouble than it was worth but she found her feelings growing by the second. Perhaps it was the danger? The adrenaline? The sheer exotic quality of the person she had the crush on?

Hopefully she could initiate some of the same reaction within Optimus, just for tonight of course....

At least that was what she kept telling herself.

"Well...thank you Optimus." She whispered softly, plaiting some of her hair to occupy her nervous hands "I always was a little bit of a nerd, glad it's not a problem." Elizabeth giggled poking her tongue out in jest.

Humans had the Allspark? How on earth were they going to get it back?! ; "Do you have a plan to get the Allspark back...if the Government has it I don't think they're going to just give you it without a struggle. I'm worried something could go wrong." Elizabeth admitted with a shy look on her features as she looked away from the hologram.

Hearing his reaction Elizabeth was both immensely pleased but worried she had gone too far...after all she hadn't meant to take it as far as that. Biting her lip she blushed brighter.

"S-sorry Optimus, I didn't know it would make you well..." Elizabeth blushed brighter still before pressing her hands on her legs "I won't do it again, you look like you need to concentrate right now."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:39 am

Through his projection he could see that she was blushing again and for some reason this was even more pleasing to him than it had been before. He wasn't sure why it was, just that it was. He smiled a little bit. If the time he spent on earth was filled with times like this then he was more than happy to stay here longer than he had originally planned.

After all, Cybertron was all but dead. They had destroyed it in their war against Megatron and they were just hoping that the AllSpark would be able to repair the damage. What if it couldn't? What if it could but they ended up destroying their world again anyway?

Either way, Optimus knew deep down that Earth might just be his last home,

"Whoever suggested it might ever be a problem was a fool to be sure." he told her with a small smile on his projection before chuckling deeply, "I think being a nerd adds a certain appeal to be honest."

When she asked if he had a plan on how to get the AllSpark back he paused for a moment even as he navigated the autobot convoy onto the freeway. He frowned when he noticed a couple of silver cars gaining on the convoy,

"Well the plan was to explain ourselves to your government." he admitted before frowning, even his projection looking in the side mirrors, "But it appears that your government is about to find out about us in a very visible way..."

The deceptacons coming up behind the autobot convoy convinced him that now was not the time to be feeling all distracted by pleasurable thoughts. The seatbelt came to life, strapping Elizabeth in securely as three deceptacons burst out of their car forms, firing at the assembled autobots. As Bumblebee and Ironhide engaged, Optimus' projection looked to Elizabeth,

"Do you consent to be within me when I go to battle?" he asked quickly, "There is no time to eject you safely."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stryder

Elizabeth Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:21 am

Elizabeth couldn't help but want to ask why it was that the Government were going to find out about the Autobots, after all she saw no reason for them to suddenly walk around in their robot forms, if they all could do that she assumed. Unless there was something that she didn't know going on, which was more likely the case.

As far as Autobots were concerned she knew nothing about them or the enemies they were fighting. The decepticons.

"Hey...what's the matter? Is something wrong?" Elizabeth asked, worried about Optimus' behaviour.

When Optimus kept looking out of the wingmirrors, Elizabeth turned to look at what was going on, he seemed to be looking at the new silver cars that had just joined the freeway. What had she gotten into?! They were springing up into their robot forms to attack Optimus and the rest of his group right in the middle of the freeway!

"Yes yes it's okay just do what you need to!" She yelped as she saw one of the Decepticons moving for Optimus "Be careful!" Elizabeth squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:36 am

It took less than a second for Optimus to change into his robot form, shifting out of the way of dozens of shots from the deceptacon.

All he had needed to hear was her consent and everything else she had said had been tuned out as he had been preparing himself. In the end he was able to spring into action just at the right second to avoid being shot into pieces, Elizabeth along with him. Speaking of Elizabeth, she was currently situated inside his chest. It would not be uncomfortable for her as she was basically still in the cabin... except the cabin had moved to be in the centre of his chest instead.

Even as the deceptacon charged towards him, guns firing, Optimus' right arm blade extended to cut straight through the bots' arm like a hot knife through butter.

As the deceptacon fell to it's knees, Optimus decapitated it cleanly with his left arm blade before putting them both away in time to see both Bumblebee and Ironhide finish off their opponents. But the abundance of FBI registered cars led Optimus to believe that the authorities had figured it out. Deciding to face them in a better form, he opened his chest piece and gently set Elizabeth down,

"Excuse me Elizabeth..." he turned to the autobots, "Autobots... shift to infiltration mode."

As one, all of the autobots began to shift into much smaller, more compact, forms. All of which made them look like slightly metallic human beings. Optimus, his eyes the same shade of electric blue they had always been, gestured to himself as he approached Elizabeth,

"Would this be a better form for meeting with the authorities?" he asked her before noticing that this form was... 'correct' and didn't come with clothes. He covered himself with his hands, "And do you think they might have spare suits?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stryder

Elizabeth Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:52 am

Elizabeth couldn't help but gasp when Optimus began to shift with her still inside of him, it was such a weird sensation that she didn't rightly know how to deal with it. Deciding to treat it more like a theme park ride, to stop it being so scary, she closed her eyes and decided to him a small song to distract herself from the fact that she was trapped in Optimus' chest cavity with no way out.

What if he died?! Would she be stuck in here forever?!

She couldn't think like that, Optimus was the Leader of the Autobots, that had to mean something, even if she didn't know him very well she knew that his power must be great to be a leader of such an important group.

Screaming a little when he jolted violently, the fresh air was on her face before she knew it and her jelly like legs were supporting her on the Tarmac of the freeway. Biting her lip her heart was hammering hard in her chest at the devastation but also Arthur sheer mass of FBI cars that had shown up on the freeway.

"Oh my god..." She whispered, placing a hand to her forehead "That was crazy...an amazing sort of crazy! I've got to do that again!! Is everyone okay...?" Elizabeth asked looking around, kneeling down to peer into the face of one of the dead decepticons "Even the bad guys are beautiful in this race."

Turning around when Optimus called to her Elizabeth gawped, squeaked and covered her eyes. A series of attractive robot males were standing in front of her...completely naked. Blinking at the Tarmac in front of her, trying not to look Elizabeth blushed.

"Oh my god guys!" She squeaked "The first time I see you all and you're NAKED! Coverup for christssakes!" Elizabeth blushed swiftly "They should have spare suits y-yes...just please turn into cars or something!!"
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am

Optimus had to admit that her reaction was not the one he had been expecting but it was a very welcome one. To be honest he had been dreading her reaction, thinking that she would instead freak out about the whole thing and, likely, not want anything to do with being inside a shape-shifting robot ever again. But once again she had pleasantly surprised Optimus and he couldn't help but think that his trust in her was incredibly well placed,

"Yes you may well get the chance to do it again." he told her with a small smile that slightly into a slightly saddened look, "We were once a united race... full of hopes and dreams. It was... it was not to last it seems."

He looked down at himself upon seeing her reaction. Surely he hadn't made himself a hideous smaller form had he? Oh! Oh! Oh... she was reacting to the fact that he was attractive in this form perhaps? Either way, it made him smile slightly,

"Well we had not anticipated having to do this so soon." he admitted before the FBI began to surround them, "Would you mind explaining a little to them to begin with? We can't exactly turn into cars again. They might... over-react."

Bumblebee, in a humanoid form with yellow and black stripes, piped up with a quote from the airways,

"I don't know about you..." he began, his voice crackly with interference, "But I have a slight aversion to being FUBAR..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stryder

Elizabeth Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:24 am

Elizabeth could feel her heart almost breaking with the pained expression on Optimus' face, she didn't think that it was going to be so hard for him to see his enemies dead but that just endeared her even more to him. He was an honourable man. He wouldn't disrespect the dead even if they did belong to a different side to himself in the war between their races.

Biting her lip softly she said nothing but decided that she might bring it up later, at a more appropriate time when the FBI weren't pointing guns at them and threatening to shoot them unless they got down on the ground.

It seemed like a good idea to speak to them first instead of the robots. It would be less threatening she was sure; "Of course I will try and speak to them first, calm them down, just help me out if they look like they're going to start shooting."

Holding up her hands, Elizabeth stepped forwards and she began to speak in a small voice;

"Please listen to me! Please! They come in peace they don't want to hurt you! They just want to talk to you." Elizabeth spoke louder so they could hear her.

"They kidnapped you, please stay there with your hands up and an agent will come and collect you!"

"No no!" Elizabeth protested "They didn't kidnap me! I wanted to help them, they have a mission to complete, just...give them five minutes. Five minutes to talk to you, to any official." She pleaded, the guns were still trained on them and she was unsure about what they were talking about between them, hopefully something good though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)   Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate is calling (Optimus and Elizabeth)
Page 1 of 1