The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Planet (Decepticons)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megatron

Megatron

My Planet (Decepticons) Empty
PostSubject: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:20 am

Megatron was waiting.

He had heard the call for allies that Prime had sent out not a few Earth-Days ago and it had annoyed him to no end. That self-important jackass thought that this planet was safe for him and his kind?

Not while Megatron was still alive!

He would crush them all into dust and end them before they even began to get more delusions about their chances of survival. But to be honest... the Decepticons were becoming a bit out numbered. While an individual human was worthless... there were billions of them and if they chose to fight them fully they might just overwhelm them.

The solution?

He demanded reinforcements to arrive from the remains of Cybertron as fast as possible. And he had made sure to tell them all that he would not tolerate lateness and disobedience. He would have the greatest fighting force in this entire sector of the universe and the Autobots and their human allies would quake in fear and die by the thousands...

It was going to be glorious.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:05 am

Fallon had received the message from across the stars and had decided that she was going to respond this time, after all Tek was well enough to travel now. She had spent most of her time trying to help the young Femme come to terms with what had happen to her after being lied to by the Autobots once they had captured her.

It was a sad tale that was for sure and she was secretly quaking in her core about what would happen when she went back home to the Decepticons.

No doubt her father was missing her terribly, if he was still alive that was.

After preparing them to journey there, they had only a few more moments to go before they arrived to the location Megatron had summoned them to. She had warned Tek about the over zealous Mechs and what it would be like on board the Nemesis. Hopefully he will be able to adapt to fit her sweet personality but...she didn't hold out much hope.

Landing, just in front of Megatron, Fallon bent down on one knee and she kept her head bowed to her leader as she had been taught. She wondered if he would remember her. It had been a while since she had been in his presence but...Megatron had of course had many different mates, with almost all of the Decepticon Femmes.

"My lord Megatron, we recieved your transmission and we came as swiftly as we were able. I am designation Fallon, former Decepticon Gunner. It is an honour to be in your presence again."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:12 am

When the first bot landed not far in front of him, Megatron grinned widely. Oh he remembered the stories about this little Femmes and the last time she had been in front of him. She was a fiery one that was for damned sure and she had killed many autobots in the name of their, his, cause. He smirked lightly and nodded to her when she went to one knee in front of him,

"Rise Fallon for I remember you quite well." he commanded her with a small smirk, "You respond to my call so swiftly... and yet I know that I have spent quite a time locked away in ice here on this planet of apes and stupid monkeys. Your loyalty..."

He smirked wider as he touched her cheek gently with the tip of one of his long talons,

"Is touching."

He looked up at the sky to see another form was blazing it's way down towards them without a care in the world. Tilting his head to the side, he glanced at Fallon,

"Who have you travelled with I wonder?" he smirked wider, "You have done well to bring others with you Fallon, very well indeed."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:27 am

Technick had decided that she would go with Fallon out of her love for the Decepticon and to thank her for helping her after it had been revealed that she had been lied to by the Autobot femmes she had been travelling with. It was a betrayal that had been completely unexpected and she couldn't help but reel in anger everytime the thought ran through her head.

Now though her circuits were throbbing with the excitement of landing on the Decepticon base, apparently she was a Decepticon herself but she had no memories of this, she had no memories between being tortured and being rescued by the Autobots.

Or what she thought was rescued.

Standing now in front of Fallon and Megatron The Lord of the Decepticons, a faint him of familiarity ran through her veins, she knew him from somewhere but she could not place how she knew him. Completing her bow as she had been told to do by Fallon, as a sign of respect to Megatron, biting her lip softly her red eyes sparked and throbbed brighter.

"Designation Technick at your service my Lord Megatron, I was a Decepticon Sparkling but had been offline to your systems for many years. My apologies for not being here for your services sooner." She murmured softly "Please forgive me."

Tilting her head to one side she couldn't stop herself from raising her eyes to look at him slightly and he set her spark throbbing in her chest.

"Fallon was my career after my capture by the Autobots."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:35 am

Megatron watched as the second Femmes crash landed on the planet that would soon belong to the Decepticons. He paused when he noticed something... strangely familiar about her. And it wasn't the whole "seen once but half forgotten" kind of familiarity either. There was just something about her that reminded him greatly of another bot he had once known. But that was probably just his imagination and wishful thinking talk to be frank.

He waved a hand at the femmes,

"Technick you need not worry. As a young sparkling you are excused for not reporting for duty and it speaks well that you have come as soon as you could." he explained to her before nodding slightly, "In this instance I forgive you but do not let it happen again..."

He smirked a little bit as he looked into her soft little eyes. Oh so she was a shy one was she? They were the best kind of... he immediately paused and looked her dead in the eyes, his eyes flashing with intensity,

"You were captured by autobots?" he growled in anger, turning to Fallon, "Speak. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:47 am

Fallon saw that Megatron knew and remembered Tek after all they had history together, she hoped it would not pain him that she could not remember who he was. Biting her lip softly she thought that she might just get the blame for this, it was coming she knew but she was no med bot, how could she fix something so complex on her own?

She was still shivering from the touch of his claw to her cheek and she thought that she would be feeling a lot more of that as the meeting between them went on.

"Thank you my lord." She stated as she rose to her feet to stand beside Tek the young Femme was feeling the influence of Megatron, and why wouldn't she? He was such a powerful Mech and he seemed interested in the Femme "I am glad that my efforts have pleased you, know I will always do to whatever required to aid the Decepticon cause."

The barking tone made her jump slightly and Fallon bowed again trying to reassure Tek that everything was well;

"My lord Megatron...Tecknick was captured by Autobots when they attacked her ship, she was captured and...tortured for information on the Decepticon cause. They were about to give up and forcibly extract the information when she blew her own memory circuits. Technick has no memory of her life in the Decepticon rank. I tried to repair and aid but I am no Medical Officer my lord."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:11 am

Megatron was more annoyed than he was angry right now he had to admit upon reflection of his mood. Of course he had the biggest urge to backhand Fallon into a nearby human building for being an inept as to allow one Decepticon sparkling to be captured and tortured by the autobots. And seriously... torture from the autobots? That was something he had never seen coming.

Perhaps, he reflected quietly to himself, they were actually starting to gain an understanding of war and it was because of that that he accepted that Fallon would have been taken off guard by it,

"I shall... be lenient in your punishment Fallon." he told her coldly, his talon-tips hovering only an inch from her neck, "You have a duty to fulfil for me. An autobot named Ironhide is going to come down to us. Saying he had betrayed out enemy... talk to him and discover if he is a spy."

He turned to Tecknick and stroked her cheek a little bit with the softer side of his talons,

"You have changed since I last saw you Tecknick..." he told her as his hand cupped her cheek, "I have missed you deeply... and the autobots will pay for what they did to you my dear."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:28 am

Tek was unhappy that Megatron was being so angry with Fallon, she had taken such good care of her that even if she hadn't protected her well then she would have understood and accepted. It would have been suicide to rescue her. All she could do she had done but she didn't know how well she would fare here, Megatron seemed to know her and she knew nothing of him!

She didn't want to be punished for something she had no say in.

The anger that rolled off Megatron made her shiver softly and she shook her head, she didn't want him to be angry with Fallon but she was glad he didn't hurt her. The punishment could even be amazing for her, she knew a lot about Ironhide.

When he caressed her cheek the memories of what had happened during her capture filtered through her and she felt her eyes beginning to prick with tears. Of course she was also saddened because she was so unaware of why he was speaking and touching her like that. Biting her lip softly she couldn't stop the shudder.

"M-my lord please forgive me I didn't know what else to do in the situation...I don't...I am unable to remember anything." She murmured gently turning her head away from his talons and his gaze it making her feel slightly uncomfortable for a stranger to touch her like this "If I could but trouble my lord...I was curious about my life before my capture, w-would a medical officer here be able to fix my circuitry? I-if you deem it worth the effort my master."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:41 am

Megatron reigned in his anger, not really wanting to alienate such useful assets in his war against the Autobots. Both Femmes had the potential to be of great help that was for sure. And he could barely wait to see them in action against the weak Autobots. Even with the arrival of new Autobots, the war would still be firmly in the Decepticon favour and that was the way that Megatron liked it. Close battles might be more exciting but he wanted to do it big, do it fast and kill as many of the enemy as he possibly could do,

"We have all the time in the world for you to be assigned to your punishment though." he told her with a little smirk, "After all, all we need to do is attack the humans and the Autobots will fold. So we can relax whereas they cannot."

He was aware that if the 'former' autobot wasn't a spy then he would be not only be very interesting to her but he would always be a valuable asset to the war effort.

Megatron sighed a little bit. It was rather painful to see the sparkling of Skywarp brought so low by Autobot tortures. Skywarp had been a very good Decepticon and he had been sad to see him go. But he was sure that the apple didn't fall far from the tree,

"The medics and workers will work on her so don't worry about repairs Fallon." he told the older bot before smiling a little at Technick, "Before you lost your memory you name was Technick and your father... was one of my right hand bots, Skywarp. Ring any bells?"
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:55 am

Fallon was accepting of the punishment and she bowed her head down low In appreciation that he had been so lenient in his punishment of her. Nodding her head she thought about all of the fun this was going to bring, testing the Autobots loyalty, she already had many ideas and was flattered the security of their base was being left to Fallon.

"Thank you my lord, I am honoured that you would consider me worthy of betting the new member to the Decepticon cause." She stated quietly her gaze fixed on Megatrons pedes do she didn't disrespect t him further, although Megatron had never had a Sparkmate, he had cared for Tek when they had shared a berth together.

"I already have really good ideas for testing his loyalty touch my master, do I have permission to do anything required to assess the Autobots loyalty?" Fallon asked with a little spark in her eyes of pleasure at the very idea.

Looking between the two bots she decided she needed to leave the two of them alone they would be getting very personal very fast. Megatron might even get a little bit angry with Tek if she didn't remember something terribly important between them, poor Tek would have no idea what to do.

"My lord, if I may excuse myself to go to my quarters in the base? I will report for diagnostic medical scans on my way."

When she had his blessing, Fallon left and hoped that Tek would be okay with the angry war lord. She was so sensitive after all.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:02 am

Megatron was being very lenient with Fallon by giving her such a light punishment and he was sure that everyone was going to know it. Words might be spoken about him going soft or some such nonsense. But the fact of the matter was that she had brought back a sparkling who had held great promise and had been the sparkling of a personal friend. Saved her from torture and imprisonment, so she was worthy of at least a reduced punishment.

It would not happen again he was sure.

"I am sure that you will find ways to test his loyalty that are far more effective than my own tactics... pain can only motivate someone so much after all." he joked with a throaty chuckle, "Be sure that you keep your own loyalties with the cause first and him second. No matter what. Am I understood Fallon?"

He raised what would have passed for an eyebrow had he been human,

"Mmm... I'm interested now." he smirked before nodding, "Yes you have my permission to do almost anything to gain loyalty. No damage to our base or our warriors."

When she suggested that she leave, Megatron nodded and waved her away dismissively even as he sat down on a nearby bolder and gestured for her Technick to do the same,

"What is the last thing you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:15 am

Tek didn't want to be left here with Megatron, he made her vents kick into overtime to cool herself down and the circuits around her body were going completely haywire as he even looked at her never mind turning his voice to her. His deep voice made her eyes shimmer with an amazing pull of her spark, regardless of her bad memory, she knew they had been close with each other.

Were they lovers?

Closing her eyes as he asked her about the last thing she remembered, Tek thought that she was going to have to suck it up and recount the horrible memory that failed to leave her CPU whenever she slept.

"The last thing I remember, is...well I woke up on a table, there were harsh lights all around me and I was unable to move...they wanted me to tell them about the survailence I forget why now but they wanted so much information. I knew I couldn't tell them anything. I turned off my vocal chords but they kept going, it hurt."

Her eyes were welling up with tears and she turned from her master;

"After a few hours, they had almost bled me of my energon and they were going to forcibly read my circuit board but I remember gathering the courage and blowing my circuitry. The next thing I remember is waking up and the Autobots lying to me, professing to have saved me."

Wiping at her soft skin Tek tried to stop leaking her energon;

"Please forgive my weakness my lord, I did not mean to weep." She whispered keeping her gaze lowered "I look forwards to being able to rejoin my people and help create more Decepticon Sparklings."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:25 am

Megatron could tell by the way she was looking at him that she certainly remembered something of the times they had spent together, it was just not clear just how much she remembered. And whether or not she was actually remembering what she had once felt before for beginning to feel it anew. He would prefer it if she was feeling it from her memories because it meant that perhaps they were not totally gone. But at the same time he was loving the idea of her having stirrings in her core for him based only on what they were doing now. It would mean that the feelings remained even if her memories were never restored.

He paused for a moment in her tale before doing something that most Decepticons would view as impossible; he reached out with his hands and softly held her lighter hands in his own. He just held her hands reassuringly as she continued to tell him about what she had gone through.

His purely logical side was able to dissect what had happened to her and realised that, to be honest, it was exactly what he would have done to a captured Autobot. It was the most effective way to get the information out when someone was as dedicated to their cause as Technick had been before she had wiped her own memories.

Of course the emotional part of his mind was awash with rage, indignation and concern for her wellbeing. He squeezed her hands gently before he began to lead her towards the base area by the hand, wanting her to come with him for privacy and comfort,

"There is nothing to forgive Technick. You fought against their intrusions with all the conviction and strength that I admired in your." he told her with a small smile before wiping a tear away carefully with a talon, "Come... let us find some privacy. As for sparklings... we have none on this planet as of yet. No one here has a sparkmate yet."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:39 am

Tek was really surprised when Megatron reached out and took her hands in his own, she thought he would have been repulsed by her appearance but there was nothing but patience and a desire for knowledge in his eyes as she recounted what had happened to her. She could tell that when she was finished his mood had dramatically shifted and she didn't really know why to be honest, being tortured and kidnapped was a part of her job.

The reassuring tone in Megatrons voice as he led her into the base made her vents blow even more cool air into her systems...she wanted to be able to talk to him like this about her past, she wanted to know everything that she could.

"T-thank you my lord Megatron. I merely acted in the way I was taught. I did not want to shame you with my unsightly behaviour." She murmured softly "I am glad that you approve of my actions."

Shivering softly when she felt his talon on her skin, Tek felt her circuits whirring painfully in her chest and she was sure that her humanoid form had a blush on its skin. How unsightly it was. Scolding herself she tried to calm herself down slightly to continue pleasing her lord.

Nodding with a small smile on her lips Tek commented;

"I hope to find my Sparkmate while I am here, perhaps it will be whatever officer you choose to give the duty of my care too." Tek smiled softly "I must confess myself excited my Lord, the Autobot Mechs did nothing to set my circuitry alight."

Hopefully Lord Megatron would not be mad at her for joking, but she made sure to keep her gaze on the floor or his peds as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:49 am

Megatron could feel how surprised she was by his actions and to be honest he couldn't blame her for being surprised. It really didn't fit his character at all now did it? He was the destroyer of families, races and worlds for Cybertron's sake! He was the reason why the Autobots, his only remaining enemies, had fled across half the known universe in a feeble attempt to escape him and his wrath. But here he was, acting the softie for Technick. And it never once felt even the slightest bit wrong to him either.

He waved a hand at her, now aware that his reputation was already damaged so there was little harm in hurting it more,

"Just call me Megatron when we are alone." he instructed her before nodding, "You did as any of my most loyal and most dedicated would have done. If I had been in your shoes I might have considered it as well."

All the talk of her finding a sparkmate did... things to him. For one thing, he had never felt a strong surge of jealousy and possessiveness than he was feeling right now. He hummed a little bit at that, uncertain as to what it meant,

"Don't we all hope to find our sparkmate?" he teased her lightly before nodding a little, "I imagine they had other objectives... and you shall be assigned to me. You will do as I say, do as I do and think as I think. I shall take you as you are... and build you back up to the femme you were before you were forced to remove your memories."

The doors opened to a rather Spartan looking underground apartment. With a sigh, he shrunk slightly to a more humanoid form in order to fit into the room,

"A smaller living space is harder to find so shrink a little."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:09 am

Tek thought that there was something wrong with her processors when she heard Megatron tell her to call him by his given name alone, it was so thrilling to be able to have such informality even if it was only when they were alone. He had his reputation to uphold while he was in his throne room and commanding his Mechs.

Smiling shyly she nodded her head;

"I will make sure to observe the correct form when we are in company, Megatron." Tek bowed her head in respect and smiled slightly wider "Thank you for the honour."

Unable to think of why he would be so loose with her Tek assumed they had been very close in their lives before her accident. It would be nice to regain his trust. Her hair flicked and flared around her waist as she walked, the Autobot Mechs had been enthraled by her hair and she wondered if the Decepticons would be the same.

"I...I...well thank you." She whispered soft but she was far from happy, she didn't want to change who she was! It was her lords wish though. Tek couldn't disobey "I will look forwards to my retraining."

Smiling gently she shrank down and entered Megatrons quarters, she was now a small humanoid instead of a much larger one. Tek couldn't help but murmur;

"I would be happy to see you with a Sparkmate, it would be lovely to know that my leader would be able to have Sparklings of your own! I look forwards to the day that I am able to carry, I hope that it is acceptable...I know I would have to leave the field but..."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:20 am

Once again, Megatron knew that he was going against everything he had ever told any of his other warriors in the way he was speaking to Technick. She was the exception to his rules in a lot of cases though, no matter what people thought about the two of them. Technick had once belonged to him in body, heart and soul. And so she was above many of the rules that he had set up to keep himself separated from the scum, snakes and morons that made up quite a lot of her forces.

He nodded to her but couldn't keep the small smile off of his face,

"Telling you to be more informal with me in private by calling me by my name is kind of undermined by the fact that you are still bowing to me." he teased her a little bit as he cast a look back at her over his shoulder, "Just relax when it's just the two of us alright?"

He was being way too casual!

It was like he was losing all of the layers of armour he had created for himself in order to survive a lot of things in the war. But just one important conversation with her and... and it was coming undone and he could feel it. He swallowed a little bit thickly. Or did the equivalent anyway,

"You don't but you will do." he told her with certainty, "It was what you were before you lost your memory and you loved every second of it before."

His armour folded into his smaller, more humanoid, body and he groaned a little bit,

"I doubt I will ever find a sparkmate... all too afraid of me." he joked a little bit before smiling softly at her, "Yeah... yeah I could definitely see you with Sparklings. You would raise them well."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:34 am

Tek blushed brightly when she heard him calling her out on the fact that she was still bowing to him and being formal despite him telling her not to be. It was just so hard to think about switching off her formality, she didn't want to end up accidentally offending her master in the process of her being informal.

Biting her lip softly she felt familiar with Megatron...like they would talk like this often although to her they had never actually talked before.

"I am sorry I just find it difficult to adjust, you deserve to be treated with the upmost respect for all your hard work and sacrifice to abolish the caste system on Cybertron." She whispered softly "I find it hard to address you so informally but I shall Megatron."

Frowning softly she shook her head stepping a little closer to Megatron, it was not possible for there to never be a Sparkmate for someone...Primus always made a partner for them. She had her own somewhere she hoped to find him soon, she did so desire a sparkling more than she wanted to be retrained.

"Never think that Megatron, I do not fear you although many others do, there is a Sparkmate out there for you I just know it." Gently letting her fingers trace over his face plating for a few moments, Tek dropped her hand and resisted the very real urge to tangle her fingers in the pleasurable bunches of circuitry she could see under his chest plating.

"Thank you, it makes me feel happy to know you find me to be a good mother despite not seeing any evidence...but forgive me, this feels all so familiar, were we close before my ship was attacked?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:43 am

Megatron was enjoying getting back into Tachnick's good books if he was totally honest with himself. He was enjoying this slow build up again... but for how long he would be able to keep it slow was a matter of some debate. He was, naturally, more inclined to get to the chase. To try and kick start her memories again, restore her system as it were. And that would give him the connection he had so sorely missed since her departure,

"I accept the respect but the idolisation from someone I know like I know you?" he shook his head a little bit, "I don't very much agree with that. You know... knew... me too well to just be treated like a stranger or someone beneath me."

He paused when she moved closer to him after he had spoken aloud about his rather self-defeating attitude when it came to getting a sparkmate. Perhaps she was his sparkmate or something? It would make sense seeing as he had pined for her for months before being able to push it down enough to function,

"If there is then she's doing an awfully good job of avoiding me." he muttered, rubbing his face gently against her hand for a moment before he continued, "Oh I know you'd be a good mother. You used to spend time playing with the sparklings of other femmes and you loved it. As for us being close... we were very close. Almost inseparable. It was... it was like we fused on a mental level and it was brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:57 am

Tek couldn't help but flounder when Megatron to her that he didn't even want her to think of him as he inspiration any more, it was just so different to what she thought it was going to be being in his presence and she was almost 100% certain from Fallons words that she would have been tied to his birth by now.

Although...as she got used to it she found it pleasant. She loved the way he seemed like a gentle giant underneath his war lord like exterior.

"But I thought that it would flatter you...you are important to me and I don't know why but you are...I just thought it would be nice to let you know it." She whispered softly, running her hands nervously through her hair.

The way that he responded to her touches made her circuits almost go into overload, it was nice to see him being able to relax. Gently she ran her fingers gently in between his circuit plates. Biting her lip softly she enjoyed playing her fingers against the delicate chords and lights that were beneath she wanted to be able to hear him exhale and relax.

"I...I am sorry that we aren't the same as we were, I want to remember now more than anything...perhaps I should get to the medical bay? Allow them to do their scans, Ratchet the Autobot medical officer couldn't help me. And he was such a pervert." She sighed softly "I hope your Mechs are better behaved."

Blushing softly she remembered the rather heated incident in the Autobot Medbay.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:16 am

Megatron could tell that he was giving her quite a few bombshells right now and he had to admit that he liked being able to surprise her like this. Before she wouldn't have been surprised by this at all because he had always been more informal with her when they were in private. Of course when they were in public he had been the cold and commanding bot that all of the Decepticons had come to both respect and fear.

He didn't like to show his vulnerable side to anyone but she wasn't anyone, she was Technick and that automatically made her a million times better than anyone else,

"I know why you think I'm important to you, its the same reason why you're important to me." he admitted to her with a small smirk, "Of course I will tease you about things that you won't know unless you remember... twinkle toes."

Ah now that had been an amusing time.

He could see that she liked the way he was responding to her and he couldn't help but smirk wider. That meant that her attraction and feelings towards him were there still, just as strong as they had been before all this,

"Yes I imagine some scans would do you some good. Perhaps they can use some of my memories of you in order to help a little." he suggested before frowning when she mentioned Ratchet the autobot. His hand tightened on a nearby desk and his talons began to dig into it. He smiled a rather predatory smile at the femme, "Care to elaborate on that remark Technick?"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:31 am

Technick thought that this must be some sort of joke, was he trying to test her loyalty? If do then it was a really good way to do it because she knew that she wouldn't be telling anybody about this any time soon. Biting her lip softly she didn't know what to say in response to her lord and so she stayed silent for the time being.

When he called her twinkle toes however she felt her optics widen and flare red in her embarrassment, she had no idea why she was being called that!

"Megatron please that is not playing fair!" Technick protested "If I am to stay in your quarters for now will you please inform me of even a little bit about my past life...I am curious about so many things."

You being one of them, she thought, her eyes glancing up at him as she waited for his reply, deeply nervous still in case she went too far with her openness. Her worst fear happened when he fixed her with that look, and she saw the destroyed table, it made her sensors sensitive and she didn't know why she was feeling overheated at such a...masculine display.

"Please my lord do not be angry..." She murmured softly her eyes burning into Megatrons own optics "Ratchet interfaced with me while I was in his care in the Autobot base, I...I did comply but I did not enjoy such an event, but unfortunately that didn't seem to matter."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:43 am

Megatron held a special place in his heart for the look in the eyes of his enemies just when he was about to end them. But given much more pride of place in his mind was the look she got when she was startled or embarrassed by something. Nothing could compare to that, it was a lovely look that sent a delicious feeling running through all of her circuits and made his pumps and gears work ten to the dozen.

He smirked a little bit,

"Of course it's not playing fair... I'm leader of the Decepticons, fair tends to be something I resist." he joked a little bit before humming a little bit. She had a point, he admitted to himself, before nodding, "Alright then... twinkle toes. That comes from a time we spent together. See... you were a bit of a dancer before the war, you loved to twirl in the air. One day we were fighting some autobots and you decided you wanted to get creative... so you beat them and captured six of them using dance moves. The closest human dance to the one you used would be called ballet."

His talons tore into the desk and he threw it across the room with a might roar of anger and rage that was white hot in his circuits. The table smashed against the wall and Megatron held his talons up close to his face,

"On my honour and life as a Decepticon... I swear that I will personally remove every piece of machinery from the Autobot, Ratchet,'s chest!" he growled huskily, "For DARING to force his disgusting self on MY Technick! He shall know pain beyond his wildest nightmares for what he did to you!"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:18 am

Tek couldn't help but bite her lip softly when he looked at her like that it was a completely different expression than she would have thought Megatron would ever wear and she knew that she must have had some deep relation with him before she had left. They just had to be close for his face plates to create such an expression.

It was essential that Tek would have destroyed her circuits then, she must have known so much intellect that for a weak sparkling seemed odd. It made her proud to know she had handled it well.

"I used to enjoy dancing back on Cybertron?" She whispered softly, running her hands up and down her arms in a comforting motion "That would make sense as I enjoy it now. I truly did that?" Tecknick asked with a rather shocked tone "I would enjoy being trained to such a high ability again my lord, when can I begin my training? I wish to be stronger to help!"

Gasping and backing away from Megatron as he destroyed the desk, Tek both felt excitement and fear run through her wiring, hopefully he was not angry at her for consenting to the interface even if it had been under duress. Watching him carefully, Tek felt her circuits racing hard and her vents kicked in overtime;

"M-my lord..." She whispered "Thank you for such a gesture. I...I truly appreciate it. It was an uncomfortable situation for me to be in but p-please I have not angered you with my weakness? I truly didn't know that we...we had a history together otherwise I would never have consented and fought all the way!"
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:44 am

Megatron was quickly beginning to feel like he was being too vulnerable again but he tried to clamp down on that feeling rather strongly. It was a strange feeling for him to be having after all and he wasn't at all liking the feeling. But at the same time he was getting a warmer feeling from opening up to Technick. She was different after all and that was the reason why he was feeling quite good about the whole thing still.

And it was why he was going to continue giving her information about her life,

"Yes you did and you were incredibly good at it. We used to have little dances at the beginning of the war, when we were still believing it would be quick." he admitted with a little chuckle, "Yes you really did that. As for your training... do not worry my dear. I shall be supervising your training myself and I shall help you improve on even the high standard you were already at before."

He took a few moments to attempt to calm down, his fans working overtime to try and cool him down. But... but it wasn't working. All he wanted to do with kill Ratchet in the most painful way possible and claim Technick as his own, as if to wipe any trace of that scum autobot from her. She belonged to him after all,

"Your weakness does not anger me as it was through no fault of your own..." he told her before his eyes narrowed, "The autobot on the other hand... I will enjoy tearing his components out with my bare hands!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Planet (Decepticons)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next