The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ironhide

Ironhide

Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:30 am

Ironhide had defected to the Decepticons after one too many arguments with Optimus about 'excessive force'. Was it really so bad to use as many cannons as possible to ensure that the job got done? Apparently it was to the Prime, who insisted that they fought and treated their enemies with 'dignity'.

The same 'dignity' that included only using blades and losing the war for their own fucking planet.

So he'd given up on the crusade of Optimus and focused purely on the practical sides of the arguments. On one side, Optimus expected him to be a saint and only harm people when they were inches away from carving his spark out of his chest. And on the other side you had Megatron... who had basically given him a blank check on mayhem and destruction so long as the objective was achieved.

Hence his defection.

Of course he was currently sat in an empty apartment-type place with a bedroom and living room type set up. Apparently he was supposed to wait here for his 'liaison'.

Apparently they hadn't heard that he had a good bullshit detector built in.

They were going to try and test his loyalty to their cause now but that didn't bother him at all. He was cold as ice, he could do this shit no problem. What was the worst they could throw at him?
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:59 am

Fallon was approaching the room that Ironhide was in.

She was already almost hopping with glee at the thought of managing to try and make him crack. Megatron had given her full reign to do whatever she wanted with the Mech and she was going to take full liberty with the permission he had just given her.

Her mind had gone over so many things she could do, so many things she could say, and eventually she had to knock herself on the head to actually get some recharging done instead of just replaying it over and over again in her head. But now the time had finally come and she was ready to unleash the plan that she had made in her head.

Opening the door to his room she stepped in wearing her battle armour with added cannons and weapons strapped to her thighs, and she raised an eyebrow at the Mech, he was attractive she would say that much, and she had met him in battle before.

Destruction always seemed to be the main objective in his fighting.

"Greetings Ironhide." she stated cooly "I am Fallon, your 'liason'." quoting in the air when she said that a rather icy smirk appeared on her lips as she took a seat in the living room where she had instructed he sit.

Placing one hand on her hip she began to take off all of the weapons off and lay them all on the table in front of the pair of them;

"I would like to play a game." she stated with a large cat like smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:04 am

Ironhide was busy cleaning one of his cannons in his left arm when the door opened rather suddenly, prompting him to aim his cannon at the door on instinct. Seeing that it was a Decepticon, he smirked a little bit and the cannon went back into his arm. She was dressed for battle and seemed to have had a lot of guns attached to her...

Already he could tell that he was going to like her.

Didn't hurt that he had seen her fighting back on Cybertron and had been rather impressed if he was honest. She had really kicked some ass, even if it had been one of the rare battles that the Autobots had actually won back on Cybertron,

"Good evening Fallon." he greeted her with a slight wave as well before smirking, "I was thinking that they'd send in someone I knew to be honest. Maybe have Starscream attempt to annoy a response out of me or something."

When she began to take off her weapons he raised one of his eyebrows and settled in for a longer talk,

"Alright then... what kind of game are we talking about here?"
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:14 am

Fallon couldn't help but smirk when Ironhide waved at her, she knew that the Mech had no idea what he had let himself in for, but she had to remember that after this they were going to have to be on the same side as each other so there was nothing to be done to maim or hurt himself because he would most likely hold it against her later.

When he said that he thought they would send in someone that he knew, Fallon raised an eyebrow and she chuckled softly;

"I hardly think that we know each other Ironhide, we have seen each other a few times in battle and that is about it." she stated with a raised eyebrow before she turned it into a slow smirk "But I plan on changing that somewhat in these next few days."

The game they were playing was quite simple. It was called Simon Says, and it meant that basically for the next few days Ironhide was going to be her bitch and she was going to enjoy it immensely. The best thing about it was that he could not say a goddamn thing about it. It would be fun to see such a high and mighty Mech brought low.

"Simon says." she stated with a grin on her lips "Until I decide you are completely loyal to the cause, you will have to do everything that I instruct you to when I say 'Simon Says' before the action. Sounds like fun doesn't it? Should I give you your first order?" Fallon asked a little bit seductively, a purr to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:21 am

Ironhide had to admit that right now he was feeling a bit like prey before a predator but that was complete rubbish. He was as strong, if not stronger, than her and he was still heavily armed even while he was on probation. Not to mention he was one of the stronger Mechs the Autobots used to have, so he was sure he could fight her off even without his built-in cannons and several knives and secret stashes of pistol-cannons,

"I know quite a bit about you I like to think Fallon..." he smirked a little bit at her, "When you fight someone they show who they truly are. And I've gotten some ideas about you from our brief encounters but hopefully my blank areas can be filled in."

When she came out with what game she wanted to play his mind raced at the possible implications before he frowned,

"No." he said immediately, not liking the sound of this game at all. He paused for a moment as he thought about it before groaning in annoyance and giving her a slightly annoyed look, seeing how she knew she had him, "You're enjoying having me unable to say no without being branded disloyal aren't you?"

Sighing a little bit, he took a small knife out of a compartment in his left leg and began to idly spin it in his hand to try and relieve some of his tension,

"Go on then... hit me with it."
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:28 am

Fallon thought it was a novel idea, the way that he was thinking he knew about her from her fighting style, she thought that it was rather true that he could see more about her nature in that way. When she fought she did so uninhibited so that she showed what her true nature was like, although he didn't know a thing about her actually, no facts or hard bones to lay into that meshy foundation that he developed.

"Well we shall see whether you pass my little test, and if you do then I might be able to fill in the blanks for you." she stated with a smirk "But if you don't then you will never know the things that you want to, enticing reason to go through with it no?"

As soon as Ironhide said no, Fallon raised both eyebrows and she opened her mouth in mock surprise, before she slowly let it grow into a smirk when she could see the cogs beginning to whirr in his CPU. Oh he got the trap that she had developed in her mind, he had to do whatever she said or she would have him branded a traitor and killed.

"Oh yes I am so enjoying this." she purred, sitting down on the seat opposite him and she sighed gently "So you are agreeing to my game, that's great, we are going to have so much fun during the next few days."

Leaning her head on her hand, Fallon chuckled darkly;

"Simon says, get me a coffee, two sugars." she stated before pausing and adding "OH and in my favourite mug please."
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:43 am

Ironhide wasn't about to try and tell her that he knew all about her from watching her fight because it simply wasn't true. But what was true was that Ironhide's spark had an uncanny knack for telling him the intention and emotions being used by anyone who he crossed blades with. It had been quite a thing to learn but mostly unused since he was a long range fighter by trait and, after realising what he had, by choice as well,

"Well let's hope I pass the test for that as well as not being executed too." he joked a little bit before smirking ever so softly, "Both not losing my head and learning more about you... both are enticing reasons to go through with it."

He had come to a conclusion almost immediately after meeting her and now it seemed to have been proven true simply by the way she was looking at him right then.

She was fucking evil!

She had him 'by the balls' as humans liked to say. And what was really annoying was that they both knew what she was doing and exactly how she was doing it. But he could do nothing to stop it. Nothing at all! He sighed a little bit in annoyance before nodding to her,

"Alright I could have guessed that from the way your eyes are glowing so happily at my discomfort." he teased her before groaning a little bit when she said that this game was going to be lasting the next few days, "The next few days? Oh Primus kill me now..."

He paused for a moment,

"Can you even drink coffee?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow before sighing and going into the kitchen area, "Which is your favourite mug?"

This was... incredibly demeaning! He had half a mind to cut her head from her shoulders and just leave it outside the apartment door. It might actually be worth being executed over.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:52 am

Fallon could tell that she was not making the most happy impression on Ironhide, but he would understand when he became accepted into the Decepticon ranks that she couldn't just be nice to him, he had to want this, he had to think of the goal he wanted to achieve (which was working towards the freedom of all of Cybertron) and that would be strong enough to get through the trial she was putting him through.

"Awwwww now don't be like that." she giggled "They aren't only glowing just at your discomfort, they are also glowing because this deal involves sexual games too and there should be a lot of that going on."

Raising her eyebrow she pointed at the collection of weapons she had on the table; "That can be arranged, and all I need to do is command you to stand still." she shrugged "If you really don't want to be my little plaything in every way then I suppose that you should just stand still right now." Fallon commanded picking up one of her cannons.

"Of course I can drink coffee!" she sighed, rolling her eyes "And if I told you which my favourite mug was then that would ruin all my fun wouldn't it? I'll just be sitting here waiting for my delicious hot beverage Ironhide." Fallon winked with a little chuckle of her own.

The look on his face was priceless. It was like he wanted nothing more than to rip her head off and it was amusing to know that he could not.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:02 am

Right now Ironhide was beginning to think that standing around watching their world get destroyed with Optimus was preferable to this treatment... which was probably the purpose of the whole thing he admitted to himself with a mental groan. This was going to be a long process but, hopefully, when his loyalty was proven she might just back the fuck off with all these games. Because once he was in the ranks if she pulled this, he would be free to retaliate.

Unfortunately he was sure she would not be that stupid.

"Wow... so they're glowing brighter because I'm also being used as a sex toy as well as a butler and general servant?" he joked a little bit with her before chuckling a little bit, "Well I think those types should be a lot better than what you've got me doing now."

He raised an eyebrow at her when she threatened him,

"Careful Fallon." he warned her simply, "I don't think Megatron wants you killing off his information source... or losing his selected 'interrogator' in the process. So how about we just pretend that no one has threatened anyone's life huh?"

Rolling his eyes a little bit, he went to work. Seeing almost a dozen mugs in the kitchen area he hummed before quickly deciding on a course of action. Working quickly, he made a dozen mugs of coffee, each with two sugars. He took them over to her on a tray, setting it down rather abruptly as he sat back down,

"That good enough Miss Fallon?" he asked her with a small gleam of annoyance in his eyes, "Simon satisfied?"
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:15 am

Fallon couldn't help but think that Ironhide was one of the most interesting Mechs she had known, to be honest she had never played this game with one of them but she had thought about it many times. She was living her fantasy through him and it was going really rather well so far, it had gone just the way that she had thought it would do all those times last night.

Nodding her head with a little shrug of her shoulders, Fallon grinned and folded her arms across her chest as she watched Ironhide in the kitchen;

"Damn straight they are. Come on you know you would never have gotten such a hot Femme if you were an Autobot, besides, rebels are sexy." she purred as she crossed one leg over the other and pointed her crossed leg out with a little smirk on her lips.

With an aggravated sigh she couldn't help but pout slightly when he said that he would kill her if she made a move to kill him, honestly she hadn't meant it that way, he had himself asked to be killed now; "Well maybe you should not ask for things you don't want, don't ask for Primus to kill you if you don't want it to happen."

As he presented her with the mugs she smiled lightly, not a smirk but a smile, and took out the mug with the Alice in Wonderland quote on it;

"Very satisfied." she stated quietly, before taking a sip of the coffee with a hum of happiness "Nothing like a good cup of coffee. Now. As fun as being an asshole was, each thing I ask you to do, however irrelevant is testing you emotionally, physically, how you respond to situations, what your choices are to certain things. So I'm not just doing it for some sick pleasure of mine."

Looking up at him she smirked; "Are we clear?"
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:24 am

Ironhide was beginning to get where she was coming from with this whole 'game' concept.

She was testing him constantly without ever actually asking him any straight forward questions of making him feel like he was on the spot. When in reality he was very much on the spot. She was trying to keep him off balance so that every reaction, every quickly uttered word, was what he actually meant to say.

He chuckled a little bit but found his cooling fans having to work a bit harder when she teased him a little bit more while sitting with her legs crossed,

"Yeah they seem to gravitate towards Optimus and Bee... never knew that goodie-goodies got the girls." he joked a little bit before smirking a little bit as his fans once again worked over time, "Some of them are for sure..."

Ironhide smirked a little bit at her twisted little feat of logic as to why he had asked her to threaten him. It sounded an awful lot like she was backtracking because what he had said was backed up by logic, but that might just be him. He raised an eyebrow with a smile,

"Well unless your name is Primus I think I'm safe." he reasoned with a wink, "Don't you think?"

When she selected her cup he grinned a little bit, glad that she was happy with what he had done. Mainly because it sounded like she had used this as a test for him. Taking another coffee for himself, he sipped at it as she spoke,

"I understand alright Fallon." he assured her before sweat dropping a little bit, "I'm a little bit concerned by your comment about it not 'just' being for your sick pleasure though... but I understand."
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:38 am

Fallon was more than a little bit unsurprised that Ironhide never got a look in with the Femmes if there were any in the Autobot base, he was larger than the other Mechs and a little bit scary if she had to admit it. Well, to a Femme who wasn't appreciative of power in the physical form unlike herself. Many Femmes wanted the sleek autobots and she wanted something a little bit different, Ironhide might just be that different.

"Some of them are, I know that much, you are pretty taboo stuff right now and I'm going to have to make sure that little Technick doesn't get her hands on you." she purred softly "Because for right now you are all mine."

Folding her arms across her chest she cocked her head to one side with a smirk on her lips and she thought that she was going to have a lot of fun with this bot over the next few days. He seemed to have a spirit in him and she would enjoy getting to know him and potentially pushing that spirit to the limit.

"I am your Primus for the next few days Idonhide." she stated with a catlike smirk "You do what I tell you when I tell you and you don't complain about it, but, my spark is not made of stone, I'm sure you and I are going to get along great."

Giggling a little bit when his expressions dropped from understanding and even a little bit of reassurance into that rather disbelieving expression, Fallon thought that she was doing a great job of winding him up into such a state. Maybe she should leave him alone now for a moment or two, she didn't want him snapping already.

"My pleasures are nothing but sick I can assure you, it was only a joke." she stated with a softer smile, before gently stroking his arms where his cannons were stored "You have some impressive weapons, I love your cannons, as a long range specialist too I can appreciate the technical specs are very advanced."
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:53 am

Ironhide wasn't really sure why he had been ignored by a lot of the autobot femmes but there was really not a lot he could do about it. He chuckled a little bit as he thought about all the times he had asked some of them out and been rejected so thoroughly. It was funny looking back on it, if a little bit soul crushing at the time,

"Taboo stuff huh? Not everyday you suddenly get to be on the same side as that dashing mech from the other side you've been having naughty thoughts about right?" he asked her with a sly wink before chuckling a little bit, "I have no idea who Technick is... she new or have I just never met her in battle yet? As for being all yours I only have one thing to say... be gentle."

He could tell that she was enjoying lording her power over him but the thought that she was his Primus? Well now that was just a little bit over the top even for her,

"Well... shame I never believed in Primus." he joked a little bit before humming a little bit, "I hope that your spark is right about that... I'm hoping this process doesn't leave us both with a new enemy who happens to be on the same side."

The giggle was just sealing the idea that she enjoyed his misery to be honest and he was beginning to have a hard time thinking of reasons not to storm out of this room and be done with all this, one way or another. Of course when she tried to reassure him he sighed and relaxed ever so slightly. When she spoke about his weapons, his cannons in particular, he grinned a little bit and one cannon popped out,

"Thank you... I try my best to make sure all my weapons are in peak working order." he told her honestly before smirking a little bit, "You seem to have a good eye for technology yourself if the array on the table is any indication."
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:06 am

Fallon couldn't help but snort when he called himself the dashing Mech from the other side, to be honest she had never really paid much attention to the faces she was trying to shoot in battle, she wasn't a completely cold fucker she just liked everyone to think that she was. It seemed to be working so far with Ironhide, he thought she was at least a little bit mental and maybe she was in fact...who was to say?

"Yeah okay, don't flatter yourself big guy." she stated with a smirk "I always had a thing for Sidesweep, but alas I will have to make do with you, my second choice." Fallon teased with a cheeky wink, letting Ironhide know that it was all good natured fun and she didn't really want him to be hurt by what she was saying.

"Actually, Technick was that Decepticon sparkling you guys kidnapped and tortured until she blew her own memory circuits." she stated with a frown on her features, her hands clenched tight "I took care of her when she came to me from your Femmes, she is dear to me but young, and as such, a bit of a player with the Mechs in the base...despite being the apple of Megatrons eye."

With a little smirk Fallon picked up one of her guns and stroked it gently; "Don't worry, I'm a good girl really, besides Megatron has set his limits. I shall stick to them."

Taking a closer look at the cannon she could admire it without being on the receiving end of the blaster, it really was a fine bit of machinery and she could see how it was similar to her own only more powerful and a quicker reload. If hers was still a part of her it would be a lot smoother to use but, it wasn't.

"It's amazing, great workmanship. Looks very powerful to me, a lot better than mine." she stated throwing her cannon on the table "Thanks, they were all a part of me once you know, until I got turned into this ugly thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)   Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the middle with you (Ironhide and Fallon)
Page 1 of 1