The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Empty
PostSubject: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:08 am

Jason was not a happy bunny right now.

He was cold, he was starving and he hadn't had anything to drink in an entire day. At least he thought it was a day, it was incredibly hard to tell the time in this basement room after all. All he knew was that it had been a long freaking time and his stomach and his throat were both crying out for relief from his hunger and thirst.

Of course he had no idea when he might be freed from them since he had no idea when Hecate might return.

And he had no idea where there was any food or water down here, if any.

So for quite a long time, he wasn't sure how long since his watch was strapped to his wrist behind him, he had been attempting to get out of the cuffs she had put on him, just to find some water at least. But she had done it professionally so all he could do was sit here, hungry and thirsty, and brood angrily over the whole thing.

Jason was angry at this whole situation and was now coming to realise what being kidnapped actually meant.
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:18 am

Hecate had decided she was going to punish Jason for making her angry, she didn't like it when he made her angry and she was going to make sure that he knew it. Now he had been down there for a day without anything to eat or drink, and she was sure that he realised that he shouldn't have said what he had said.

He had enough time to think about what he had done wrong and he was going to be able to apologise to her and she was going to be able to feed him some of the lovely food that she had made for Jason.

Although she had kidnapped him she wanted to be able to ensure he had the right diet so she had cooked some sausages and mash with peas for him to have, because he needed his meat and his vegetables to stay nice and healthy for her. It was not good to have someone fatigued when you made love to them.

They just weren't good.

Opening the door she ventured downstairs and she poked her head around the screen with the tray of food and bottle of water that she had brought down for him to have.

"Hello there Jason, I hope that you slept well last night, it's lunchtime now so I brought you some food and something to drink." Hecate stated with a small smile "Unfortunately I'm not going to uncuff you, so I'll have to feed it to you."

Wheeling over the table she placed it next to the bed and set the tray down on it, busying herself with cutting up the sausages for him to have a little nibble of first. Then, uncapping the water she came closer to him and held it to his lips.

"Now, say ahhhh." she whispered sensually.

Today she was wearing a rather short, tight black skirt, and a white blouse with black tie, she had just come home from work after all.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:26 am

When he heard Hecate coming down the stairs he tried to steel his resolve. No matter what she offered him or did he would remain strong in resisting her. She was, after all, starving him of food and drink just because he hadn't agreed with her stance on revenge being better than achieving justice. He was unlikely to change that opinion too and she had to know it.

Of course as soon as he saw the food and water on the tray his stomach betrayed him and it growled in hunger, much to his embarrassment.

He swallowed as best he could without any saliva left in his body,

"Hello there Hecate... I slept terribly if you must know." he told her simply before groaning a little bit as he moved, "It's been longer than a full day hasn't it? It's hard to tell when you're underground after all."

He didn't want to just keep accepting what she was doing to him but he knew that he needed some water at the very least. Humouring her, he said "ahh" to get some of the delicious water down his throat. As he gulped down as much as he could, he felt instantly much fresher,

"Finally remembered you have a police officer tied up under your house?" he asked her with a little bit of sarcasm, "It's something so normal that everyone forgets too I suppose."

Licking his lips a little bit, he looked up into her eyes,

"My answer is still the same..." he assured her seriously, "Revenge isn't the answer."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:37 am

Hecate pouted softly when she heard that he had slept terribly, gently she stroked his cheek and she tried to reassure him that everything was going to be okay. If he hadn't have been naughty she would have given him a blanket and made sure he had enough pillows to sleep comfortably but...he had been bad and he had needed to be punished.

"Awwww poor baby I'm sorry about that." she sighed gently "If you hadn't have been so bad I would have given you a blanket and some pillows so you would have been more comfortable."

Shaking her head she smirked at Jason; "No actually it's not even been a day, considering you came here around dinner time yesterday and it's only lunchtime, it just seems longer when you are bored and have nothing to think about but how long you've been here."

As he sipped down the water, she made sure he had as much as he needed and was a little shocked to see half the bottle was gone! He must have really been thirsty...

The way he spoke to her made her eyebrow raise and she ate the bit of sausage that had been on the fork she was going to give to him, she was going to give him another chance to stop himself from talking like that. His attitude was not appreciated and she didn't have to tolerate it.

When he said that revenge isn't the answer, Hecate took up the tray of food, wheeled the table away and ate another sliver of sausage as she stood by the exit of the screens, with a smirk on her lips;

"Well then, that's enough lunch for you isn't it?" she smirked "I'll see you later baby." with a wink, Hecate scampered upstairs and relocked the door.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:52 am

Jason raised an eyebrow when she said that she was sorry about the fact that he had slept badly. He didn't doubt that she was sorry about it either, he only doubted that she would have done anything differently if given the chance to do it again. Apparently he had really pissed her off with his words about revenge.

Of course the revelation that it hadn't even been one day caught his attention,

"Not even a day?" he asked, incredulous and his stomach growled, "Wow... I have a feeling this is going to be a long series of days..."

The water was a godsend... particularly when she decided that he was being too cheeky for any of the food or anymore water. To be fair he had kind of tweaked her tail on this whole thing. He swallowed a little bit as he tried to gather what strength he had left. Seeing her walking away was the last straw and he gritted his teeth,

"I won't give in this easily." he told her seriously, "I still don't believe it's the way to go!"

Another day or so or however long it had been.

Another stretch of time he had no way of measuring other than by how little saliva he had left. And he had run out of that a little while ago so he was guessing that it might actually be around another half a day or so. Sighing a little bit, he leant his head back and groaned in pain as his stomach complained about being empty yet again.

His lips were so dry they had sealed themselves together and he had neither the energy nor the saliva required to wet them enough to open them.

All hope of resisting was gone for the moment. He still believed that revenge wasn't the answer but right now he was willing to say that it was, just to ensure that he managed to survive.
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 am

Hecate had decided that she should go and feed Jason again, or rather, for the first time. He needed to eat something and it was cruel to let him starve like this, even though she had given him some water since he had gotten here it just wasn't enough for him to really live well on. So she had prepared him a meal of sandwiches, some ham and cheese sandwiches with some chocolate for afters and another bottle of water.

Opening the door she closed it after her and made her way downstairs again, letting her eyes adjust to the light that was down here, it was a little dark so she flicked on the small lamp next to his bedside table.

Honestly looking at him she felt really bad for leaving him like this but he had pressed all of her buttons the way that he had spoken to her before. There was nothing left in her life really, everyone hated her for what she had 'done' and so she had thought she might as well do it so that they had a reason to hate her.

"Hey." she whispered softly "I brought you some sandwiches, and some more water." Hecate stated, gently cupping his cheek with her hand.

Sitting down on the side of his bed she uncapped the water and pressed it to his lips softly; "Here you go, I imagine you must be pretty thirsty it was a hot day today and the air con doesn't really reach down here properly."

Now, she had changed into a comfortable pair of jeans and a lovely warm sweater from her university days. Just sitting there on the bed, she twirled her fingers in the cover of the bed and decided she would speak to avoid any other confrontations;

"We aren't going to agree on the point of revenge, and I don't really want to leave you without food and water again so...how about you just don't bring it up again okay? Eventually you'll see why it's right, or at least why it's right for me." she stated with a shy smile on her lips "Truce?" she asked, letting her fingers trace across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:15 am

Jason was slumped on the bed, not wanting to waste the energy in sitting upright, when she opened the door and began her journey down the stairs. But he still couldn't find the will to look up at her so instead he just closed his eyes for a moment and waited, listening to her getting closer to the place where he was tied up.

It wasn't until she cupped his cheek that he realised that he has likely passed out there for a few seconds and he groaned a little bit,

"Hey..." he whispered, his voice hoarse and quiet due to lack of water, "I'm... feeling a little dry... so no chicken I hope..."

It was a weak joke but right now he was weak too so it kind of fit him down to a T at the moment. When she pressed the water to his lips he greedily drank the entire thing down as fast as he possibly could, some of it spilling onto his face so that his lips could open fully too. He groaned a little bit in relief as he finished the water,

"Thank god for water..." he moaned quietly before nodding absently, "I thought it seemed hotter today... has it only been one more day?"

He paused and listened to her reasoning.

It was sound reasoning to be honest. Neither of them was going to back down about this and there was little to be done to change either of their minds. In the end he nodded quietly and smiled faintly at her,

"Alright then... we don't mention it." he agreed before his stomach growled very loudly and he blushed a little bit, "Does a truce mean that I can have a sandwich or two... or five?"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:30 am

Hecate didn't like the fact that she had to punish Jason for what he was saying but she was glad that they were getting along better now that they had both agreed not to mention the point that they differed on so wildly. Smiling gently she sat down next to him on the bed and wound her hands in his hair, gently playing with it while he recovered from drinking all of that water so quickly.

"I'm going to have to go and get another bottle for you aren't I?" she asked cheekily "Well I'm sure that I can do that for you given that you have been so good and not kicked up a fuss for me while I was busy earlier on."

Shaking her head Hecate laughed softly; "No baby, it's only been about five hours since I left you down here, it's just past dinner time." gently tweaking his nose she stood up and went back behind the screens, rummaged around for a few seconds before coming back with another cold bottle of water.

With a little frown Hecate took out a small handcuff key from her pocket and unclipped one set of cuffs so that he had one hand free from the bed.

"There, now you can feed and water yourself." she stated with a light smile "You can have all of the sandwiches on that plate, although it's only two cut up into squares...I didn't think it was a good idea to give you too much food."

Smirking a little bit, Hecate curled herself up in his lap, laying her head there as he began to drink and eat, seeing as she couldn't push him back and lay on his chest instead.

"So have you missed me?" Hecate asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:42 am

Jason had to admit that getting along with your captor was a lot better than trying to resist. After all, she had a million different ways she could punish him and he'd not be able to do anything about it with all his might and will. He chuckled a little bit sheepishly when she asked if she was going to have to get more water for him,

"That would be good if you could..." he admitted with a light red blush on his cheeks before chuckling a little bit and wiggling his hands to make the cuffs move, "Hecate I don't think I'd have even managed to a shout before all that water."

When she told him that it had only been five hours since he had last been seen by her he blinked a few times before sighing a little bit,

"Okay this time thing is going to get old fast..." he joked a little bit before humming, "Don't suppose I'll be able to look at my watch soon huh?"

Jason was surprised when she unlocked his right hand from the handcuff but didn't look a gift horse in the mouth and instead moved his wrist to try and get movement back into it. God it hurt like hell but it was getting better now,

"Thanks... you know, not just for the sandwiches." he told her with a smile as he picked up a sandwich with a happy little smile, "But for also trusting me not to try and escape. Or maybe you're just aware I haven't the energy for it?"

As he nibbled at his sandwich, he looked down at her where her head was in his lap. Chuckling a little bit, he nodded a little bit,

"Yeah I guess I have." he admitted with a little chuckle, "You know you're probably the closest thing I have to a friend? And you kidnapped me... what does that say about me huh?"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:51 am

Hecate couldn't help but think that she might have been a little bit harsh on poor Jason before, he was really really hoarse before she had given him the water and he had looked like he had passed out a few times since she had been away. It seemed a little odd given how long he had really been down here but it could seem like ages given the fact there weren't any windows and there wasn't a clock down here.

Maybe she could give him a clock so that he would be able to tell that there wasn't that much time between her little visits to him down here.

"I could give you a clock if you wanted, if you thought it would help but I wouldn't want to make you feel even worse by watching the time all day." she stated with a little smirk on her lips "But it's completely up to you, I want to make it up to you."

Gently she took his wrist in her hands and kissed it better with a little smile on her lips, just glad that there wasn't any serious cutting to his wrists from the handcuffs. She would have fixed him up if he had any but...that wouldn't be needed it seemed.

"I'm aware that you are still attached to the bed by one hand." she stated with a sticking out of her tongue "And also that if you did try to escape, the gun in my back pocket might be able to dissuade you from being so silly." Hecate purred softly as she continued to run her hands up and down his legs, gently squeezing and massaging his thighs.

Tilting her head to one side Hecate answered softly;

"Says you're a lonely guy, like I'm lonely. Maybe we're a good match for each other."

Reaching up she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek before wriggling away out of his lap and going into a room off of the one that he was in, and returning with a bowl full of water and a flannel. He might want to give himself a little wash, and she was sure she would appreciate it;

"Here, I thought you might want to freshen up." she stated with a little blush on her cheeks, aware she might be being a little too nice to him, nicer than she was supposed to be anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:03 am

Jason smiled a little bit when she said that she could put a clock in the room with him. That was perfectly fine with him to be fair. Watching time all day or spending his day drifting in timelessness because he had no clue what time it actually was. He sighed a little bit just thinking about spending more time just looking at the screens around him or just looking at the floor. There was so little to look at down here,

"A clock would be nice actually. I'd like to be able to have some idea what was going on in terms of time." he admitted with a small smile before chuckling slightly, "I doubt you'd allow me a tv down here after all."

The care she was showing to his sore wrist was actually rather sweet and he couldn't help but smile after she had kissed his wrist. Smiling a little bit he nodded a little bit,

"Yeah I think that might make me think twice." he admitted before laughing a little bit nervously as she massaged his thighs, "I don't suppose it's my gun is it? Cops have a fear about being shot with their own gun you see..."

He chuckled a little bit and smirked a little bit,

"Yeah I guess it does." he agreed before joking, "Either that or other people just suck and we're smart enough to have figured that out."

When she returned with a bowl of water and a washcloth he had to admit that he thought there was something weird going on. She was his captor, surely she wasn't supposed to be this nice to him was she? He licked his lips a little bit and wrung the cloth out as best he could with one hand before beginning to clean himself,

"Thanks..." he said as he cleaned his face before pausing, "Don't take this the wrong way but... what do you want with me? I mean... it seems like you don't want to kill me like the other cops. Do you literally just want me to side with you or something?"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:13 am

Hecate nodded her head when he said that he was going to want a clock down here, she thought that she would be able to drag her old TV set down here as well if he wanted to be able to watch some basic channels while she was out and about in work and buying food and things. It was strange she wanted to treat him so nicely but...there it was.

"Alright then, I can get you a clock and I can get you a TV if you wanted one." she stated with a small smile "You can have my old set, but only if you say please and you do something nice for me. Quit pro quo sort of thing."

Unable to stop her little laugh Hecate shook her head and curled back up on his lap seeing as he had finished his sandwiches for now, laying her head against his chest she kissed up and down his skin wanting to be able to lavish him with affection and kisses. Hecate was wanting to entertain the possibility of doing something...different today.

"No its not your own gun but I can get that gun now seeing as it will be more effective than just using mine." she hummed, her eyes glinting softly with mischievousness "Thanks for the tip baby."

When he outright asked her why she was being so nice to him, she decided that she might as well tell him the truth.

"Honestly, I don't know what I want to do with you...I don't want to kill you, you're nice. All of the others weren't polite and respectful so I killed them...Then again if you don't side with me I can't just let you go so I'll have to kill you eventually I suppose." Hecate hummed softly "So it would be nice if you could side with me. I don't really want to kill you."

Gently she reached up and kissed his lips shyly, before resting her head back on his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:28 am

Jason wasn't holding his breath about the TV to be honest but he really did want to have a clock. To see the time going by was better than never noticing that time was passing at all, that was for damn sure. She was treating him very nicely but he didn't want to push too hard, lest she decide that he had had enough food for the next three days or something like that,

"Well the clock is the main thing you know... you don't have to focus to find a TV if you don't want to you know, it's alright." he assured her before chuckling a little bit, "Okay so I imagine you've seen silence of the lambs? Please Hecate... and what do you want me to do?"

When she curled back up in his lap he paused for a moment, not knowing what to do with his hand now that it was free. A stray thought stuck in his mind though.

Choke her.

It would be easy but that was why he fought against it. The easy way was never the right way and definitely not in this case. The kisses prompted him to act though and he began to idly play with her hair,

"Well now that seems unfair, to use my own advice against me." he joked a little bit before nodding, "Yeah well use their own guns against them when you're 'out and about' if you want, it'll freak them out."

The explanation actually explained a lot to him and it was all he could really do to keep calm when he realised that his only options were to either side with her and live or not side with her and die. He chuckled a little bit sheepishly,

"Well looks like I've not got much of a choice now does it?" he joked a little bit before grimacing slightly, "I hope I can honestly follow your side someday soon. Hopefully before it comes down to the crunch time."

The kiss was lovely and he smiled softly, kissing her back after it before relaxing. He chuckled slightly,

"This seems to be working out better for me than eHarmony."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:35 am

Hecate smiled softly and she looked up into Jason's eyes instead of looking out across the room from her seat on his lap and she didn't like the look that she saw in them. It made her eyes frown and she scooted a little bit away from him, she wasn't sure why she was trusting him so obviously but perhaps it was a mistake?

He was a man like any other and she was keeping him here against his will...keeping the distance she sat cross legged on the bottom of the bed and kept her cool gaze on him.

"Silence of the Lambs is one of my favourite films." she stated quietly "And I was going to ask you to do something intimate but I think I've changed my mind..."

Raising her eyebrow a little bit Hecate was debating just getting the cuffs and placing them back onto him so that he couldn't do anything with his hands. Now she was getting a little bit paranoid and double checking mentally there were no weapons around here he could use.

"I hope that you can too Jason." she stated softly "It would be a real shame to have to kill you, I like you a lot. You and me are the same, I think, in many ways...it would be nice for us to be able to you know...progress beyond you being locked in my basement." Hecate stated with a little sad scoff at her own idea.

"I wont hold out much hope though." she sighed softly before his little comment made her smile lightly "Well I'm glad that you are having so much fun, it makes a change."
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:48 am

So she had seen it huh?

He didn't doubt for a second that she had spotted his murderous intent, even though it had only been there for a moment. The whole thing had been something that had gone away within the same second but she had caught it and he could see that she was now paranoid, not going to trust him as much as she had done before.

He smiled softly and put his hand behind his back, free still but as far from her as he could possibly put it. No telling what might be considered a threat after all,

"Hannibal Lector and Clarice Starling... am I Clarice or am I supposed to be Hannibal? Giving you an insight into the mind of your prey?" he asked her, honestly rather intrigued before frowning a little bit, "Oh okay... I suppose I can understand that."

Seeing that she was still debating him safe she was he smiled faintly and, with a little wiggling, he managed to close the cuff back onto himself, tugging at them to show that he was restrained again to put her at ease. He chuckled a little bit,

"Thanks, I'm growing fond of you too actually... I'd hate to say goodbye on a sour note." he admitted with a small smile before grinning a little bit and joking, "And see the sunrise again? I've been missing those already."

He frowned ever so slightly before grinning a little bit,

"Well I hope I'm not the only one who has fun over the course of this kidnapping, no matter how long it lasts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)   Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy to see you? (Walker and Runner)
Page 1 of 1