The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake

Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:58 am

Raven had decided that she was going to take Senium on a holiday, she was her friend and she believed that they needed to spend some time together. It was strange the way that they used to hate each other because they were on opposite sides of the magical war but, now, because of both of their occupations and what had happened during the war they had become closer than she thought they would ever do.

Besides, she was cute, and she was also Russian. As a red blooded woman Raven couldn't pass up the chance to watch her swim by in a Bikini, especially seeing as Briony had just gone off with that German prick without so much as giving her a heads up first.

Honestly, friends with benefits should know when they were no longer required to provide the benefits!

Anyway.

Now she was here on this beautiful island and it seemed that she had picked the entirely wrong place to come, Senium looked like she was sucking on a lemon. It seemed that being Russian she really wanted to go somewhere with more culture than just a simple beach. But with some addition of vodka Raven was sure she would have lots of fun.

"Aww come on Senium." she purred softly "Look at all of the beautiful water, and jungle we can explore. We can even go kill tigers together, what do you say?"

Holding out a shot glass of vodka, Raven looked up at her with a rather cute kicked puppy expression on her lips;

"Don't make me beg."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:09 am

Senium had been very surprised when Raven had invited her to go on holiday with her, but she had accepted and freed up some of her schedule so that she could go with her and have some fun. She had thought that maybe they could go to Italy and soak up some culture, or maybe they could have gone to somewhere exotic like India or Japan.

But no. Here she was sitting here on a goddamn beach with nothing to do and with Raven trying to make it up to her by bringing her to some dead end little backwater place with crude people here who didn't have any idea about what culture was.

She had gone into the small town area earlier on this morning and had found absolutely nothing but guns, drugs and more guns. Maybe some slaves to buy as well. Raven had seemed to thoroughly enjoy it though and she had to stop her from buying a slave or two just to kill for their amusement when they were bored.

"I don't think that killing tigers is my idea of a rest and vacation Raven." she sighed softly, her voice rough and purring with her accent "Although I suppose it is not as bad as it could have been." Senium smiled wryly and decided to stop being such a sourpuss, Raven had tried her best to take her something nice.

"Fine, I'll drink with you, maybe this island wont seem so creepy afterwards." she giggled, taking the vodka and knocking it back, before placing the glass back down on the beach towel that she was laying down on in her shorts and bikini top "YA chuvstvuyu, chto kto-to smotrit na nas."

(I feel like someone is watching us.)
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:24 am

Vaas had been bored for the past three days since there had been no one invading the peace and quiet of his own private island. No one had been fucking with his deer and no one had been trying to snorkel in his water or anything like that! And it was so boring! All he'd been able to do for days was hunt some of his deer and that was beginning to get dull,

"Bambi!" he called out loudly with a manic grin on his face as he and two of his little minions chased through the forest after one of his little captives... well two really, "Thumper! Come on! I'm sorry I burnt down your casa!"

He had stuffed one of his prisoners into a dear's remains while covering another in the furs of dead rabbits and making him wear massive rabbit ears. Hey, it was fun and no animals were harmed by him! They were harmed by his minions and that was totally different!

Bambi and Thumper had managed to get to the sandy beach and Vaas laugh loudly as he aimed with his pistol. He fired, the shot loud as the bullet struck Bambi in the head, showering Thumper with gore,

"JODER!" He cursed a little bit with a fake little pout, "I wanted to take his head for my wall! You better not explode too conejo!"

Firing again, he caught Thumper in the back just as he was peaking over some rocks which separated this section of beach from another,

"What's over there huh conejo?" he asked Thumper with a manic grin, shooting out the man's knee as he came closer. A thought struck him and he grinned wider, "TurĂ­stico! Do we have visitors to my island conejo?"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:31 am

Senium was busy downing several shots of vodka and amazing Raven with the fact that she couldn't actually get drunk no matter how many shots she took. It was kind of funny to see her pouting at that fact, seemed that she had been wanting to get her drunk and she had a pretty good idea why she wanted her to be a little looser.

Of course, when she heard someone shouting, frantic running and a gunshot, Senium stood up cautiously and whipped out her wand from her wrist pocket, holding it tightly in her hand. Looking at Raven she motioned for her to be quiet and she slowly, silently walked forwards to see if she could get a good look at what was happening.

Why had this Spanish psycho called one of the people he shot Bambi? He wanted to take off their head for his wall? What the fuck was that all about!

Frowning, Senium reached the wall of rocks and moulded herself against it, her ears pricked up to hear everything that was going on. Peering through a hole in the rock she felt bile creeping up in her throat, the man had shoved another man into a dead deer and sent him running through the forest? And dressed another man in what looked like pelts and rabbit ears? Good god this guy was a fucking maniac.

Creeping her way back to Raven Senium whispered;

"Yest' dva pogibshikh,ubiytsa vyshel na nashem meste."

(There are two deceased, the killer is on to our location.)

Hoping that he wouldn't be much trouble, Senium was secure in her abilities, this was a muggle after all, she could take him no problem and he would no longer be a threat to her or Raven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:38 am

Raven heard what Senium heard and it made her brow furrow in concern.

It seemed like her island pick out had not been good for another reason, also, she was kind of pissed someone was challenging her for her insanity prize. She had certainly never dressed anyone up as an animal to hunt them like game. It was just fucking uncivilised. This guy was clearly an amateur and she needed to teach him a lesson.

Not only that but she was concerned because of Senium, true she could hold her own but Raven felt protective of her, so when she went over to check out the situation she gritted her teeth, and took out her own wand in one hand and placed her cut throat razor in the other, ready to attack if they needed to.

Hearing that the man now knew of their location, Raven cursed a little bit under her breath and she debated using some sort of repellent charm to hide their location but...that would be the coward thing to do, and Raven was no coward. Scowling she readied herself to take this fucker out if he so much as attempted to hurt either of them.

"Don't worry, he is a simple muggle, we can take him and anyone else out in a flash." she murmured, moving her hair out of her eyes, she needed to see everything "There are two other males in the surrounding area, keep an eye out for sneak attacks."

Waiting patiently by their small set up of beach towels and parasol, Raven let the calmness wash over her, gently tapping into the darkness within the island and was surprised at the amount of anguish wraiths. Although good for her power, it did not bode well for the sanity of the man over the ridge of rocks.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:46 am

Vaas grinned a little bit wider as he made his way over to the rocks, scaling the tallest one as his minions went around the rocks to confront the tourists head on. Just as they both came round the corner, machine guns at the ready, Vaas arrived at the top of the tall rock with his pistol casually in his hand. He smirked when he saw them,

"Niñas turísticos!" he called out happily as he gestured at the girls and their rather revealing and sexy swimwear, "Your mothers know you wear such outfits? Oh no no no... two travieso ninas turisticos!"

He laughed a little bit as he slid down the rock's smooth edge to land on the sand beside them. Humming a little bit, he walked right up to the one at the back, the oldest one. As he circled her a little bit her grinned widely,

"Oh I like you chica!" he told her with a grin, gesturing near her face with his pistol, "You got that wild look about you..."

Moving over to the younger girl he smirked a little bit as he took her all in,

"Seems you far from home hielo chico... you far from the ice of Russia!" he commented with amusement before glancing at them both, "You are on my island... why I wonder?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:57 am

Raven watched as the two other men, the ones who seemed relatively normal came around the side of the rocks with their guns trained on them. Raven's wand hand twitched on impulse but she waited, biding her time. She was on holiday after all she didn't want to kill anybody if she didn't have to, besides maybe this guy would realise he was messing with the wrong fucking people and leave them to get on with their relaxation.

"I don't have a mother." she stated simply "So I don't imagine she'd give a fuck."

The way that the man circled her made Raven growl softly, her lip raised in a snarl. She didn't like being eyed like she was a piece of meat in the butchers, it was getting on her nerves and she twitched her razor hand, bringing it up slightly so that the metal glinted in the light of the sun. She was armed and she wanted this man to know it.

"Well gee. I'm flattered." Raven drawled "Some island psychopath like me, oh lucky day." she gasped, pretending to be some ditzy teenage girl before dropping the act with a rather livid glare on her features.

"I suggest that you guys get on with your, sick game season you have going on." she snorted "We're here for a holiday, and don't you dare look at her like that." Raven hissed, wrapping an arm around Seniums shoulder and pulling her closer to her, she hated when people looked at Senium so blatently...well, it hadn't happened so often yet but, she had just found out that she hated it.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:09 am

Oh so this one was full of the fire was she? He smirked a little bit before tutting a little bit at her. Who disrespected their mother like that? No one good that was for certain! He shook his head in mock disappointment,

"Chica I am surprised at you... even if you no have a mami now you should still respect her!" he tutted at her, tapping her cheek with the barrel of his pistol once, his finger ready on the trigger to end her in a second, "But lucky you I don't feel like doing that whole dio thing and punishing you for not honouring a commandment eh?"

Tapping her cheek with the gun, as if patting her cheek, he looked around her with a little smirk. He grinned widely when he spotted her little weapon. Oh that was nice. He grinned wider than before and cocked the pistol,

"You got an arma chica?" he asked her with a sickening smirk, "You want to hielo me eh chica? Gut me like a fish? Come on... that not nice chica."

When she pulled the other one away from his gaze he laughed loudly, his little minions joining in a little bit too... as five more emerged from the jungle, having followed the sound of the laughter. Vaas gestured to the younger woman with his gun,

"Let the young chica answer okay?" he suggested with a manic grin, "You chicas got nombres?"

(Girl
God
Weapon girl?
Ice
Names)
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:17 am

Senium glared at the men, her coldest glare and she couldn't believe that Raven was allowing him to treat her like that! Unless it got her off then she could understand, Raven was a strange one after all. Yet Senium was not going to stand by and let these men just look at her like that or speak to her like that, she was more powerful than them all and she would have some bloody fucking respect that was for sure!

Raising her wand she flicked it and the mans pistol flew out of his hand, and into the ocean. With a sickly sweet smile Senium decided that these guys needed to know that they weren't completely powerless and she hoped that would teach the guy a lesson.

"We just want a holiday, its you who is causing the scene here, perhaps you should leave if you don't wish to get into a fight." she stated calmly "I didn't care for the way you were treating my friend with your gun."

When he asked for their names, Senium arched an eyebrow and looked at him for a few moments, assessing him. He seemed to be rather unstable, Raven level unstable and the best way to deal with them was to make them lose their weapons and tell them what they wanted to know. His weapon was gone, and she supposed knowing their names was okay.

"I am Senium. My friend is Raven." she stated once again with an impassive look on her features "And your name would be?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Looking at Raven she asked softly;

"Dolzhny li my polozhit' konets etomu ? On nachinayet menya razdrazhat' ."

(Should we end this? He is beginning to irritate me.)
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:29 am

Vaas looked from his hand, now empty, to the little stick thing that the younger woman was holding.

Hand.

Stick thing.

Hand.

Boobs.

Stick thing.

Hey, he was male and straight enough to recognise that the younger girl, Senium she called herself, was a rather attractive young woman! He smirked a little bit. He didn't like that her little stick thing could do things like that though. He would have to find a way to neutralise her little stick thing.

Something along the lines of snapping it in two and stabbing it into her eyeballs so that she didn't have such an unfair advantage!

"Oh I cause the scene eh? Niña estĂºpida... this is my island and you are vacationing where you do not belong!" he told her with another manic grin, "This is my place... did you ask to come here? No you didn't niña estĂºpida!"

When she turned to her friend he acted faster than she could react, punching her hard in the face with one hand and snatching the stick from her hand with the other. Snapping it easily in the same second, he grinned as he pulled out a machete from his back,

"End this? Not expect me to know hielo language eh?" he teased them with a manic grin, "You have veinte seconds to start running ninas! Veinte... diecinueve... dieciocho..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:39 am

Raven growled again when he started to round on Senium, calling her stupid. Of course Senium was nothing but stupid and she knew that she had done correctly by taking the mans gun from him, guns were one of their weak spots and she was certain that if he had chosen to shoot her there would be very little that she could have done about it.

When the assault happened, Raven looked at the scene.

The man had snapped her wand. The man had punched Senium in the face.

No wand could replace the first one you had! That was his first error that made the anger boil underneath her, and secondly, he had punched Senium in the fucking face! He was going to pay for that, he was going to pay for that dearly.

"You fucking bastard!" Raven yelled, her eyes changing from their violet colour to her deep black as she drew on the power from the wraiths in the nearby area, the area around her ring on her skin turned black with the power from the ring and Raven lifted her own wand "Don't you dare touch her!"

Flicking her wand at his cronies she cast bombarda, with the effect of the grenade blowing most of them up before she growled and cast the killing curse, ending the rest of them in a matter of seconds.

Taking another razor blade out from her short pockets she flicked it open;

"Come and have a go, if you think you're hard enough." she spat at his feet, her expression was twisted with her rage and her anger, she wanted to be able to end this man right this second, but Senium might just stop her.
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:51 am

Senium was not expecting that and when he punched her in the face she hadn't deactivated her charms so it hurt like hell, pressing a hand to the side of her face she could feel her cheek blossoming into a bright red colour and she knew it was going to bruise. The fact he had snapped her wand made her scowl at him and she knew that it had weakened her but her puppet magic did not need a wand so she wasn't completely powerless.

Seeing Raven getting so angry and killing the other men made Senium smirk slightly, although it was going to aggravate the man it was a great way to get their own back for the way that she had been treated by the man and his 'friends' since they had been in their delightful company.

Although when it looked like they were going to have a full blown knife fight Senium decided that was the time when she needed to step in and make sure that she stopped it. She was certain that if Raven ended up killing this guy the other inhabitants of the islands were not going to be happy and they'd be in even more trouble than before.

"Enough!" she growled "Just chill the fuck out okay!"

Holding her hands up she came and stood between the two people and glared at each of them in turn;

"If you really don't want us here, then we'll go right this second. But as you've seen we can be quite useful, not that I feel like being amiable to you right now but still." she hissed at the man "And we have more useful friends who know where we are."

Pushing their hands down with the weapons in them Senium rubbed at her face with her hands;

"Radi trakhayet YA prosto khotel prazdnik! You pick the worst spots ever Raven!"

(For fucks sake, I just wanted a holiday!)
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:04 am

Vaas wanted one of those stick things.

He laughed when the stick thing caused some of his minions to explode and rushed past both Senium and Raven without a care in the world. They were unimportant right now. Right now what was important were the chunks that had once been men. He poked one of the chunks of meat with his machete and turned to Raven with a manic grin,

"Impresionante! Brillante! Excelente!" he cried out happily as he gave one of the heads a kick, laughing loudly when it then splashed into the sea, "Goal! Ah I must know! Where did you get those stick things? I must have my own stick thing!"

When she challenged him he grinned a little bit and gestured at her stick thing with his machete, licking his lips a little bit as he prepared to fight,

"If I win... I'm taking your stick thing chica!" he told her with a confident grin, "Come on chica! Don't be getting all chickenshit!"

When the younger one, Senium, began to try and stop them from fighting he initially got a little bit angry before just grinning and laughing a little bit at her argument. They could be useful to him? But he had no need for them. More useful friends...

"Do these friends have stick things too?" he asked with a manic grin, licking his face with his tongue as he waited, "One last thing... a test."

He pulled his machete back and poked her with it... right in the eye. When nothing happened he blinked a little bit, confused,

"Huh... what does this mean chica?"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:12 am

Senium raised an eyebrow and she looked at Raven when the man kicked one of the heads into the ocean, honestly if Raven was at home and they had met under amiable conditions these guys could have been good friends she thought. They were both batshit crazy and hopefully they would be able to get along for the next hour or so while they tried to figure out what they were going to do about this other crazy gentleman.

"Vy poluchite dva klassno doma." she sighed softly as she looked out towards the ocean, right now she did just want to go home and sleep in her normal bed, this had been one stressful holiday so far and they'd only just gotten here.

(You two would get on famously at home).

Although his laugh was crazy, it was also kind of infectious as it made her want to laugh as well, but she didn't. Keeping a neutral expression when he asked whether their friends had more stick things, Senium didn't know if she should answer him or not. Eventually she decided that she would indulge his muggle curiosity.

"Yes they do." she stated quietly.

When he stabbed her in the eye with his machete, Senium sighed softly and crossed her arms around her chest;

"Are you quite done here? Razdrazheniye." she muttered softly "I can't feel anything, does that answer your question? I'm getting tired of this, Raven I'm going home. Have fun with your psychopathic friend."

(Annoyance)

Rolling up the beach towel and grabbing her bag, Senium was all ready to apparate away.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:25 am

As the head soared through the air, Vaas couldn't help but give himself a little victory dance like most footballers did. Except his was much better because he wasn't some make-up wearing diving asswipe like most players of football were at the moment it seemed. He blinked when he listened to what Senium was saying and turned to look at Raven,

"Mmm... she does seem like a fun chica." he admitted with a wide grin and it was true. She seemed like she would be fun to hang around with but to be honest they were both still tourists so he was a bit hesitant at the moment, "At my casa right now though chica..."

When she told him that her friends all had the stick things he grinned wider than ever before and smirked a little bit as he held up the two pieces of Senium's old stick thing,

"Mine will be longer!" he declared with a smirk, "I'm gunna learn how to use it chica! And then I'm going to kick even more ass!"

He was strangely rather against the idea of Senium actually going anywhere and taking her friend Raven with her. After only a few moments pause he grinned and put his machete away in it's holster as he moved closer to her,

"How about we go back to the camp me and my men have?" he suggested with a massive grin, "We have a partido ready to go! What do you say ninas? You up for some partying? It'll be like a real bueno partido I promise chica!"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 am

Senium was a little bit torn, should she tell the guy that he wouldn't be able to use the wand even if he did manage to get one? Or should she just let the topic slide seeing as he was being a little bit more sane than he had been since she had met him, maybe he had tired his crazy out for a little bit and now they were going to be able to move on with this?

Perhaps he just needed some healing done on his brain? That would help a lot...if only she knew how to do that, she thought to herself.

"Yeah, sure you are." she stated with a small smile on her lips, Senium decided to just humour the guy, they had a shakey truce going on and she didn't want to break it "So what magic do you use then? I presume you're not a muggle right, if you can use a wand."

Seeing he had put his machete away Senium gently touched Raven's hand and although she growled and looked at Senium like she was crazy, eventually she did place her weapons back in her pocket. Senium was held captive though and hugged close to Raven as she picked up her things ready to go to the camp as well.

Raven was silent, and Senium knew it was because she was still seething with rage, so she merely squeezed her in their embrace before wiggling herself out of it and standing by her.

"If you tell us your name, we might be more willing to come with you, you know. She has trust issues." Senium smirked softly and jerked her thumb at Raven, making her glower at her so she winced slightly in retaliation "But both of your mood swings have tired me out, pozvolyayet vyrvat'sya iz vodka!"

(Lets break out the vodka.)
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:49 am

Vaas was a little bit annoyed that she didn't believe him but at the same time he could understand why she didn't believe him too. It was obvious that she was too infected by what everyone else called "sanity". He called it imprisonment but that wasn't important. He chuckled a little bit when she asked him what kind of magic he used,

"Let me ask something chica... do you know the definition of insanity? Insanity is doing the same fucking thing over and over again and expecting shit to change." he told her with a small smirk, "I tried magic before. Only thing I got working was ritual magic... it was muy excellente chica! Had a real kick to it!"

He could see that Raven was still mad and him and when she turned to glare at him he just grinned and gave her a thumbs up to annoy her further. It had seemed like a fun thing to do at the time to be honest. Smirking a bit, he nodded in agreement when Senium asked for his name,

"Vaas, you can call me Vaas." he told them both with a small smirk, "Now... why you ninas choose my island to vacation? Nowhere else good enough eh?"

When they arrived at the camp there was much drinking going on already and all it took was for some loud music to be put on and lots of drinks to be set out and it was suddenly a party. He grinned a little bit and snagged a bottle of vodka from a nearby server.

And by server he meant a former tourist he'd turned into a slave.

One of them, who was currently acting as a table, reached out to Raven and tried to beg her to save him from this. Vaas tutted and the man fell back into position,

"Silly eh?" he smirked a little bit at Raven and Senium, "Tables don't walk... now hows about a game of shots?"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:02 am

Senium tilted her head to one side and listened to him as he talked, the definition that he put forwards was something that she could agree with, it made a lot of sense to her. So, she thought that it would be nice if he could hear that she did agree with him, it seemed that a lot of people might not, or might be too busy running away to actually comment on the argument that he put forwards.

"That makes sense, although I guess that means you aren't insane Raven." she stated with a little smirk on her lips before shaking her head a little at the magic that the man had done before in the past, it was horrible magic but occasionally it did work "Well you know one of the things I can do but Raven is the one you should watch out for."

Raven herself merely glared at Senium, she was getting too chatty with this guy Vaas for her liking and she wanted to put a stop to it! Soon they would be flirting and that was not cool! Senium was supposed to be with her on this holiday! The thought made her pout almightily.

"You should watch yourself indeed." Raven smirked "You are in a lot of trouble with a lot of people 'Vaas'."

When Vaas asked why they chose his island Senium gestured to Raven; "Well Raven chose the place, I wanted to go to Italy and go sightseeing but no, beach and bikinis and booze was what I got landed with." Senium sighed, her voice still purring with her accent, most men seemed to find the Russian accent sexy or thought they were spies or something.

Seeing the venue for the party, Senium almost blanched, seriously these guys lived in this place? It was a fucking dive. No way was she sleeping here. Raven merely made a noise of contempt when she realised that he was using humans as furniture;

"Amateur." she hummed, as she took a swig from their own vodka bottle "Fine, although Senium is going to win, it might be fun." Raven smirked, obviously the darkness of the place was getting to her Senium thought, as the smirk was bloodthirsty and she was spinning one of her razors on her fingertips, not caring about the blood she was drawing.

Sighing softly and sitting down on a nearby crate for a seat Senium nodded; "I shall play, perhaps we should make it interesting, we can play questions, if a person refuses to answer then they must take a double shot as penalty."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:17 am

Vaas turned to Raven when Senium said that his definition meant that technically the Raven woman was not insane. Well he was pretty sure she was insane so he was willing to bet there was one thing she did repeatedly and expected something different to happen. Something. It didn't have to be anything logical to be honest, sometimes that just proved it more, it just had to be something she wanted frequently that couldn't happen but the person never caught on,

"Oh she looks like she could be." he joked a little bit before his grin widened when they both said that Raven was someone he would have to look out for. Licking his lips a little bit, he laughed a little bit, "Of course I shall keep an eye on your chica Senium! Raven is a very interesting chica... but you should know ninas. I already have a lot of people wanting my ass. So get in line if you decide to start up again comprende?"

He tutted a little bit as he mixed himself a fruit juice and vodka drink. It was refreshing and tangy and he loved it, "Well seems that your misfortune is my luck chica... I haven't had a tourist in many months! I was growing... restless."

When Raven declared that Senium would win the competition he raised an eyebrow. Mmm... this could be interesting. Something to do with the fact that she didn't bleed when stabbed he was willing to bet,

"It involves booze chica! Of course it'll be fun!" he teased her with a wink before smirking as he watched her spinning a razor, "I like your razor... it's a nice fucking razor..."

He downed the last of his drink as three shot glasses were brought around and filled up,

"Alright ninas... my turn first comprende?" he smirked before humming a few moments before adding, "Where do you live? As in country, no panic ninas!"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:28 am

Senium looked at Raven, and Raven looked at Senium. It was really rather amusing that he just didn't seem to want to ask who these people were who wanted him dead and how Raven knew about it considering she didn't even know that Vaas existed before they had that rather unsavoury encounter down at the beach.

Shrugging her shoulders Senium smirked a little bit and crossed her legs as she sat on the crate; "Alright but be careful, she bites." she replied to the comment that he was going to keep an eye on Raven, and that she was interesting.

Humming slightly she looked around to see if there was anyone remotely attractive and she spotted a rather handsome blonde man across the way, looking at them and Vaas a little bit confused. It was probably a little bit odd that women were brought here without being bloody and beaten to hell it would seem. Smirking at him she turned away when he did.

"Thank you." Raven stated with a cackle "Her name is Sam, and this one, this is Olivia." she stated as she pulled the other one out and set it down on the table.

Rolling her eyes a little Senium hoped she wouldn't be left out seeing as she wasn't currently crazy or into naming weapons and talking about weapons when she was trying to relax.

Seeing as Vaas was asking first, Senium smiled lightly and answered this question quite easily, after all it wasn't really that personal a question and he already knew where she lived from the accent of course. Raven too was quick to answer;

"I live in Berlin." she stated with a little smirk, taking a shot of vodka anyway to loosen her up.

"I live in mother Russia as you know, in Moscow." Senium stated, placing her hands in her lap and sighing softly, deciding she would take it as her turn now "If you were an animal, what animal would you be?"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:40 am

Vaas didn't give a flying fuck who wanted him dead because in all honesty they'd have to join the long fucking line of other people who wanted him dead. And the even longer line of people who's opinions were worse than worthless to Vaas. He had learnt long ago that the best way to deal with a threat was to make it seem ridiculous. It helped that most of the threats made against him were ridiculous and it didn't matter who made them, he always survived.

When Senium warned Vaas that Raven bites he laughed a little bit and smirked,

"So do I chica." he told them both with a wink before stroking the scar on his face a little bit absently, "Course I only bite certain areas... inner thighs of legs."

He neglected to mention that that was because it was damned good meat there.

Looking at the razors as she named them, he grinned a little bit. Those were two fucking nice razors that was for sure. He took his machete out and laid it on the table, pouting at it a little bit,

"Hermano you think I need to name him? Or her?" he asked Raven and Senium before smirking, "I ain't no good with names."

When they both answered easily he grinned a bit, happy to know more about them even if it was just basics. The table they were using whimpered and Vaas looked down at the man's eyes,

"Hermano hermano... listen listen..." he whispered, calming the man slightly, "You were a lot of things in this life... but you're a better table than you are a man."

He stabbed the man and settled his corpse down to make a much more stable table, going back to his drink with his hands casually covered in blood,

"Easy! I would be a tiger!" he declared with a grin, "Those cats will fuck you up if you fuck with them! What about you guys?"

He took the shot.
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:48 am

Senium was actually beginning to relax and have a semi good time even if Vaas was getting along better with Raven than he was getting along with her, that was okay. She was happy that Raven might find someone that she was compatible with, she had just lost Briony to someone else after all and she was bound to still be hurting over that.

But.

As soon as he spoke to the 'living table' Senium got a really bad vibe and then, she realised why she had a really bad vibe...he killed the man! Just then and there for no reason! Senium might be an assassin and she might have done some bad things in her life but this was just too much for her and honestly she was upset by it more than she wanted to let on.

Just staring for a little while at the dead body, and the casual manner than Vaas just continued on the conversation, Senium blinked and picked up her stuff.

"I uhm...I'm going to go, just, over there." she murmured "You two have fun."

Swiftly she got up and hurried away, trying to steel her expression but she couldn't the only thing she could do was hope that she got away from all of the men fast enough that none of them would see her moment of weakness as a cry threatened to emerge from her throat into the night air.

"Der'mo !" she whispered softly as she walked straight into the forest, not caring if it was coming to nightfall or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)   Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jungle (Raven, Seni and Vaas)
Page 1 of 1