The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Larten Crepsley

Larten Crepsley

A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith) Empty
PostSubject: A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith)   A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Crepsley was stood on one of the many balconies that looked out over the forests that surrounded the mountain. It was good to be here. The air was fresh and the sun was setting so it wasn't irritating his skin even in the slightest. He sighed a little bit in nostalga as he thought about this particular balcony. This was where he and Arra Sails had had their first kiss together and it was still a very fond memory.

To make it even nicer for him, Arra had followed him and Darren back to the mountain with Lilith accompanying them. He thought he had seen Lilith shooting Arra some distrustful and hateful glances but they were probably just his imagination. He turned when the curtain that separated the balcony from the interior of the mountain, a hallway, opened a little bit and Arra walked out to meet him,

"Hey there Arra." he greeted her with a small smile, "I was just thinking about you."

Arra smirked a little bit cockily,

"Hey yourself Larten." she smirked wider, "Well don't keep a lady in suspense! What were we doing in these thoughts of us?"

Chuckling a little bit, Crepsley pulled her closer before leaning in to whisper huskily into her ear, making Arra lean back with a contented sigh,

"Well if you insist, though I see no lady around." he smirked when she smacked him on the arm, "I was thinking about our first kiss... looking out at the moon together on this very balcony actually. It seems like it was only yesterday..."

Arra looked into his eyes and the two of them quickly realised just how close they were when they noticed that there was only an inch or two between their lips. Their eyes met and Arra smirked faintly,

"It does feel like only yesterday..." she mused as she idly began to draw patterns on his arm with one of her fingers, "It must only have been yesterday for us... because all the excitement that I felt that night... all the attraction and all the... desires.... they're all still there tonight too Larten."

Crepsley wrapped his arms tighter around Arra and pulled her closer so that their bodies were completely flush against each other. She let out a shocked little gasp before folding herself against his body, looking up at him. Crepsley leant down to her level, tilting his head slightly to the side,

"I feel it too Arra..." he whispered huskily to her, "Should we see if the kiss feels as good as we remember?"

Arra didn't need to answer out loud because Crepsley saw the answer in her eyes. Gently dipping her backwards, Crepsley kissed Arra lovingly on the lips. The kiss extended and Arra wrapped her arms around his neck to keep it going.

The kiss was broken reluctantly as Larten saw the curtains move a little bit. He tried to ease himself away before Arra pulled him closer, demanding his attention,

"It doesn't matter who saw..." she purred, "Let's give them a little show why don't we?"

As Crepsley was pulled into a kiss with even more passion, he forgot all about the fluttering curtain and all he cared about were her passionate lips against his own. One of her hands going to his hair and the other to his ass as she wrapped her legs around him, prompting to hold her up by her ass. Yes, whoever was behind the curtain was much less important to him than Arra was right now.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith)   A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Starling had been wandering through the mountain trying to find Larten, she had wanted to ask him something about Arra, although she was incredibly angry at him for leaving her after they made love to speak with her, she had thought he must have had a good reason to do so. Now however...she had noticed more and more that there seemed to be an existing chemistry between the two vampires and she was not happy about it in the slightest.

Pressing her hand to her tummy she smiled softly, she was sure it was all in her mind though, he was meant to love her after all! She was his own personal love, built for him and him alone! There was no way he could still have feelings for someone else.

She heard his voice outside one of the balconies in the mountain, and was about to go and speak to him, when she also heard Arra's voice. Unable to stop her curiosity she stood behind the curtain and listened for a few moments. She was sure she wouldn't hear anything she didn't want to, and so, her worries would be cured and she wouldn't need to talk to Larten about what she was going to find him for.

Starling's eyes widened, and her heart jarred painfully when she processed what was going on. Her breathing sped up and to anyone looking it would seem like she was hyperventilating silently, her body was shaking with a mixture of rage and sadness.

They still had an attraction to each other? No that couldn't be! Desmond had told her it couldn't be!

Deciding she should see for herself, she gently moved the curtain to look and her heart fell to her stomach. They were kissing each other with such love and passion...he had never kissed her like that, never. Unable to stop the tears welling in her eyes, Starling ducked back behind the curtain when Larten stopped the kiss, having heard the curtain rustle. When Arra pulled him back in for another passionate kiss, Starling couldn't take it any more.

How could the man she would give her heart, her soul, her life for DO this to her?

Her eyes filled with tears and she dashed down the corridor towards her room, not giving a hoot who saw her, and what they made of her.
Back to top Go down
Mika Ver Leth

Mika Ver Leth

PostSubject: Re: A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith)   A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:14 am

Mika had been wandering around the mountain trying to find Lilith. She had gone after Crepsley when he had left the mountain and he was devasted to know that even after leaving her alone, without a word, after what had appeared to be a romantic night from the outside. And Mika had been on the outside looking in on the lovely little pairing that many of the younger vampires were calling 'Crepsith'. Was a terrible little nickname for the couple but it was short and many people said they supported it, which had casued Mika to have a rather large amount of depression and anger welling up inside him by the time they returned to the mountain.

When he had gone to meet her, them, at the door Crepsley and Arra had walked in first and walked right past him, chatting away and casually flirting with each other. He had greeted Lilith with a smile and she had ignored him completely, much more focused on the light flirting going on between Crepsley and Arra. Mika sighed a little bit at the memory as he searched for her. He wanted to tell Lilith about the history that Crepsley and Arra shared; he didn't want to see her get hurt because of this.

He almost walked into her when she dashed around a corner, tears streaming down her face as she sobbed. Eyes widening when he realised who the crying woman was, Mika rushed after her, reaching the door to her room just as she closed and locked it. He tugged at the handle but it was built to work against the strength of vampires. Instead he knocked on the door,

"Lilith... Lilith open the door." he urged her, "Come on, it's me, Mika. I know you've been upset by something very much and I want to help you. Please just let me in so that we can talk Lilith?"
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith)   A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:21 am

Starling was sobbing on her bed, having reached her bedroom in no time at all, she didn't want to see anyone, she didn't want to be seen in this state. She hated herself so much for being able to be fooled into placing all her love and trust in someone who would just throw it back in her face, there was no denying it now, he had feelings for Arra Sails and they were causing him to be unfaithful to her - or at least in her eyes since they weren't formally going out or anything.

But the fact that she had seen it, the fact she had been there and he hadn't come after her, made her heart ache so painfully she wanted nothing more than to rip it from her chest and be done with it.

Hearing someone knock at her door, her heart leapt, was it Larten come to apologise? When she heard that it was Mika she felt automatically deflated and she continued to cry her eyes were their black colour once more and her tears were black also, she couldn't bare anyone to see her like this, but she also couldn't bare to leave her friend without a word.

Slowly, she stood and made her way to the door, sniffling and condensing her sobs so that she could speak. Opening the door a crack she looked out at Mika, he could see one side of her face through the crack in the door and she whispered hoarsely;

"Thank you, Mika, but there's nothing you can do, please, just leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Mika Ver Leth

Mika Ver Leth

PostSubject: Re: A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith)   A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:28 am

Mika might not have been able to force the handle of the door to open for him with his vampiric strength but his hearing worked just fine. He could hear what was going on inside the room beyond the door and was distraught to hear the sounds of sobbing. She was crying her eyes out in there and here he was stuck on the other side of some stupid door! He should be in there trying to comfort her, it was the least he could do considering his growing feelings for her. All he could think about was concern for her. Was she hurt? Did someone hit her? If someone had hurt one hair on her head he was going to tear them limb from limb!

The sniffling and crying continued and Mika was preparing himself for the hard task of breaking down a door specfically designed to be stronger than a vampire. But right now, with his concern fuelling him, he knew that he would be able to break through it. He picked up her movement to the door and instantly pressed himself up closer to it when she opened it a crack,

"Lilith..." he whispered, hating how he could see her black eyes crying tears of the same color. It made his heart ache to see her like this, "Lilith please let me inside... please tell me who's hurt you so much."

So that she couldn't close the door on him, Mika stuck his foot between the door and the doorframe. He wasn't going to leave so soon now that he knew beyond a doubt that the woman he cared for above all others was so distraught,

"Let me inside so that we can talk about this." he urged her softly, almost begging her now, "Let me inside so that I can help you Lilith..."
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith)   A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:35 am

Starling knew that she shouldn't have opened the door because now she had she wouldn't be able to make him leave without first letting Mika into her room, as he had stuck his foot between the door and the frame and his gaze made her think that he wasn't going to move it until he got what he wanted, and what he wanted was to come in and speak to her about what was making her so upset.

She didn't even know if she could articulate what had made her so upset, and, she knew that this would never be forgotten in her mind, the knife of betrayal twisted in her heart each time she rethought those words that Larten had whispered to Arra...words that he had never whispered to her, and probably would never, he didn't love her, and Starling was beginning to wonder, if she even wanted him to love her.

Opening the door fully she let Mika enter her room, and closed the door behind him.

"There, now you are inside." she whispered softly "I don't wish to talk about it Mika, I don't want to tell anybody about it, until I have gotten my head around it myself."

Hopefully, he would be able to understand that, Starling didn't know what she wanted to do, she didn't know what her feelings were or how she would begin to get over this, and she didn't want to say anything that she might regret after a good nights sleep and a cup of hot blood. This could all be blown over, or mostly, by the morning if she chose to take the higher path.

"If you wish to help me, please don't ask me about this until I am ready, and when I am ready I will come to talk to you...I promise." she stated "I just do not wish to say or do anything that I might regret later, and I know that I probably will do. Please, try and understand."
Back to top Go down
Mika Ver Leth

Mika Ver Leth

PostSubject: Re: A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith)   A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:47 am

Mika was relieved when she let him into the room. He had honestly expected to have to sit outside her door for much longer, waiting for her to come out to talk to him when she was ready. Of course getting into her room he was able to see just how distraught she actually was. Both of her eyes were black and her black tears were staining her cheeks as they dried,

"Oh Lilith... whatever it is, it's tearing you apart already I can tell." he whispered as he moved closer to her. Reaching out, he cupped her cheek gently and stroked some of her tears away with his thumb, "It's alright Lilith... when you're ready we can talk about it. Until then, I'm here for you."

He was geeling a bit put out that she was blocking him out like this but then again it was to be expected in his mind. Mika was not Larten Crepsley so was still mortal but he had seen enough to know that Crepsley could do no wrong in her eyes. He hoped that it wasn't Larten who had hurt her like this. The backlash of somone she idolised so much causing her pain would hurt her for years and he really wanted to make sure that she never had to experience that,

"Alright, I understand that you don't want to talk about it until you've gotten it all straightened out in your own mind first." he agreed with a reassuring smile, "But if it's all the same to you I think I'll stay here with you."

Taking her by the hand, he led her over to the sofa in her room. Sitting down, he pulled her onto the sofa as well before wrapping his arms around her in a hug,

"You need a hug... or a shoulder to cry on..." he whispered softly, hating how her body still shuddered with half-sobs, "I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith)   A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:54 am

Starling was glad when Mika said that he wasn't going to ask her about what it was that she was upset about, biting her lip softly she thought that she was never going to be the same after today, she wasn't going to be able to enjoy being with Larten without thinking he was going to be wanting to go off with Arra Sails instead of being with her. It would always niggle and niggle in her mind...

Unless.
Unless she decided to do something about it.

Her thoughts turned to the idea of taking Arra out of the equation, or at least telling her that being with her man is not a really great idea. It would get her messed with, and possibly killed if she kept it up. There was no way she was going to steal the father of her baby away. She already had the beginnings of a plan, but it did little to solve the hurting heart she was left with now.

Letting Mika hold her in his arms, her sobs started up again, just thinking that Larten would be off now having sex with Arra most likely when she had reserved her body especially for him, and he didn't want it! She didn't understand, she just didn't understand why he didn't want her.

Letting her eyes close she wound her fingers in Mika's hair, taking in his scent, she thought she might as well try to get to sleep, perhaps it would be easier with someone here comforting her instead of her being left on her own. Sure enough, she was beginning to drift off already with his soothing arms around her, and she let a little faint smile appear on her lips, she was so lucky to have him as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith)   A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sight to see (Crepsley, Arra and Lilith)
Page 1 of 1