The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godking Garoth Ursuul

Godking Garoth Ursuul

Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin) Empty
PostSubject: Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin)   Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:28 am

Garoth had been given the news that one of his spawn had been killed, having been stabbed to death in his bed.

This was not unusual.

What was unusual was that he had been on his way to another city at the time of the attack and, within the space of three hours, had gone from being in another city to being found dead in his room not far from Garoth's own.

It was obvious that someone with the vir had done it and fingers were being pointed amongst the rest of his spawn but he knew the killer. Chrystin had done very well to make sure that only he knew that it was her and he was glad he had chosen her.

He had summoned her to his chambers for the first time; his private chambers.

Sitting at his private desk, which was a lot less imposing than his black marble, he sighed a little bit as his vir idly broke the skin to tap his desk as he waited for her to arrive,

"Lateness is not excused by doing an admirable job Chrystin..."
Back to top Go down
Chrystin Morwen

Chrystin Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin)   Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:34 am

Chrystin had done as the Godking had asked, she was upset to having to kill a child but she did it anyway. She understood his view point, a weak child could not become a ruler of their country, of all the countries that the Godking ruled and as such he needed to kill off the weaker of them. Yet, she had to kill all of them! To think that none of his children would be satisfactory enough for him to allow to ascend to the throne.

There had been one, she reminded herself, the most difficult one she had to kill, quite simply because he could see her coming.

Approaching his private rooms as he had asked her to, Chrystin wondered if the Godking had another assignment for her, or maybe he was just summoning her to his chambers to get a report about what had happened during the assassination of his son. They had been very easy to kill, the self assured type that nothing could get past him.

Until it did of course.

Being taken through into his private study by the guards on duty outside, Chrystin bowed low to her King as she stood a little way aways from the desk where he was sitting. She wanted to be able to stay a respectful distance so as not to insult her king.

"You called for me, Godking." she whispered softly "I am here as you commanded."
Back to top Go down
Godking Garoth Ursuul

Godking Garoth Ursuul

PostSubject: Re: Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin)   Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:42 am

Garoth looked up from his desk at his vurdmeister.

He looked past her at the guards who had accompanied her and they eagerly left the room and closed it, spells and weaves locking it tightly and keeping all sounds within the room.

Standing from his desk, Garoth picked up a staff. It was an amplifier, a staff designed to increase the power of the vir in the one who was using it. Simply touching it was making his own vir react to the point where there was no part of his pale skin showing; all visible skin was covered by his vir and there was no way around that.

Pausing for a moment, he threw the staff down at her feet and as the vir receeded back into nothingness, he smirked a little bit,

"Well done Chrystin." he congratulated her simply as he sat back down in his chair and bid for her to be seated opposite him, "You have killed one of my spawn who looked to be a thorn in my side. He was close to completing his task and being considered a worthy candidate for my throne... but the boy was born of some darker skinned whore. It would not do to have someone that tanned as the leader of our country when the majority of the population is pale as undriven snow."

He paused for a moment,

"Chrystin, I have but one spawn left and one son. My son has exiled himself and wants nothing to do with the throne." he paused for a moment, "I can accept this. My spawn however... has designs on my throne. Your new mission will be to kill him. To collect your final reward."

Smirking slightly, he winked at her,

"Do you know what that might be?"
Back to top Go down
Chrystin Morwen

Chrystin Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin)   Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:54 am

Chrystin stood patiently and watched while the Godking began to approach her, the staff he used showing her as always his power and how he was so much more capable than her. Not to get any smart ideas really. Although she didn't know why he still did that, she knew that he was more powerful than her and she wasn't going to get any smart ideas because that would end her life rather swiftly.

When he thanked her for her hard work Chrystin merely bowed her head and smiled softly, she was doing as she was told and didn't have much leeway really. Although she did find out that Garoth had all of the smaller children killed by guards so that she would not have to do it, oddly she found that gesture compassionate.

It would have eaten her inside to kill such innocence for crimes they hadn't even committed.

Hearing her next target was the one she was least looking forwards to, but that he was the last one, Chrystin nodded her head again. It was going to be tough but she would do it or face the wrath of her leader.

Although she had no idea what the final reward might be, it puzzled her and drove her in her missions.

"No, my king I do not know what my last reward might be." she answered his question respectfully and only when spoken to looked up into his eyes as a sign of respect also.

Perhaps he was finally going to tell her what her reward was today, she didn't know if she wanted to know or not, it might be something that she wouldn't actually like and that would demotivate her for her final and hardest challenge.

"Are you going to inform me of it today, or shall I continue to speculate?" she asked with a  soft smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Godking Garoth Ursuul

Godking Garoth Ursuul

PostSubject: Re: Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin)   Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:04 am

Garoth had had all of the youngest spawn killed off by guards in their beds to keep her from having to do such a task. He didn't really know why he had done it at the time but afterwards he had rationalised that it was because he didn't want her to be all broken on the inside when he gave her the final reward for all of her hard work.

At the time though, secretly, he just hadn't wanted such a gentle soul to do such dirty work.

He sighed a little bit as he pulled out a coin he had kept inside of his desk drawer. Looking at the face on the coin, he tossed it to her to catch,

"That is my son, Dorian the Seer." he told her with a small smile, "The only one I respected enough to call son. I would have him live a happy life away from the throne since he has long since given up any claim to it."

Smirking a little bit when she asked if he was going to actually reveal his plan for her. And honestly the answer was no. Instead he just shook his head and added,

"Not yet, I merely wanted to hear your thoughts." he told her simply before humming as he looked down at a piece of paper, "Tell me Chrystin... how dangerous would you say a wetboy is?"
Back to top Go down
Chrystin Morwen

Chrystin Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin)   Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:26 am

Chrystin caught the coin in her hand as he threw it to her and she looked at the head upon it, it was not like the other coins and money they used in their realm because they all had the kings head upon it instead of this person. She knew who it was of course. It was Dorian, the Seer, and the only son that the Godking was proud of.

Yet he did not want to take to the throne.

"I understand Godking." she stated with a small smile "I am glad one of your children has been able to meet with your approval."

It seemed strange to her that the Godking was treating her, and had always treated her as of late like an equal and did not really make her do the demeaning things that the others around him had to do. Perhaps through her training and her missions he had learnt that she would respect him no matter what, and was devout to the throne.

His question intruiged her and she decided that like always he would hear the truth from her lips whether it was wrong in his eyes or not;

"I would say that yes, they are dangerous. They have the skills to kill anyone they set their mind to killing, even if they are some what lazy and somewhat drunk they still have those skills." she stated her view in her normal quiet voice yet she was determined and it never wavered "They tend to have the ability to switch off their emotions so they don't interfere in their work."
Back to top Go down
Godking Garoth Ursuul

Godking Garoth Ursuul

PostSubject: Re: Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin)   Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:44 am

Garoth nodded, deciding not to dwell on Dorian as it was always a topic that made him think more like a father than like the God that he was. And for the love of Khali he was a God and not a father! He had made that sacrifice the moment he had sat down on that throne and that was acceptable to him. That was absolutely fine by him!

Expect in his moments of weakness.

He nodded a little bit when she began to list off some of the dangers related to Wetboys. They were all massively talented in the art of death-dealing there was no doubt about that. But, by all accounts, they had their vices. These vices could very well be their downfall and Garoth was beginning to think of ways to use each type of vice against them,

"I plan to invade the only country with a high population of wetboys." he told her simply, "High is a relative term... there could be no more than a hundred Wetboys in this country but the simple fact is that each of these killers in worth fifty men and perhaps a dozen meisters."

Humming a little bit, he rolled out a map of the small country he was meant to be invading. Tapping the main city, he looked up at her,

"All of them live within this city and answer to one criminal organisation." he told her simply before gesturing to the map, "So how do we neutralise the wetboy-threat?"
Back to top Go down
Chrystin Morwen

Chrystin Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin)   Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:53 am

Chrystin was unsure about Garoth, sometimes he seemed like he wanted nothing more than to be a father to the one son that he truly did care for, but other times he seemed so heartless, so bent on making the best choices for their kingdoms that she thought that she must have been imagining the other times that she had seen that flicker of kindness or concern in his features.

Honestly it made her heart ache slightly, the power must be great to make such a sacrifice.

Hearing that he was sharing his plan with her, and that he most likely wanted her to be able to expand on his plan with him, Chrystin nodded her head and tried to put herself into a tactical mood. She was quite good at making different choices and tactical moves but she thought that he was going to critique them quite heavily.

Nodding her head at the information he gave her, Chrystin hummed and waited a few moments, thinking about the right thing to do in this situation and eventually she smiled and offered up an answer to his question;

"Well we could either take the long approach and become a voice of respect within this organisation and bend them to our agenda, or, we take out the top members of the organisation and leave them in disarray without leaders and therefore without a direction." she stated with a small smile "I think that the second option might be worth considering more than the first however, my king."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin)   Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reward those who survive (Godking and Chrystin)
Page 1 of 1