The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls) Empty
PostSubject: The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls)   The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:08 am

Harley had seen it on the TV, she was not supposed to have seen it according to Ivy but she had walked in and there it was. The TV coverage of the hostage situation that Mr. J was overseeing, and at the sight of his familiar face a rush of longings swept up inside of her and she just wanted to go and see him right this minute!

She was sure that he would take her back if she apologised so profusely to him but...then again he had kicked her away and said that he didn't want her back without him first asking her.

Sighing listlessly she watched it anyway after reassuring Ivy that she wasn't about to relapse and undo all of the hard work she had done making her independent and into a strong woman. Of course she would be willing to throw all that away for one little sorry from her Puddin' then she could go right back into his arms and love him like she so badly wanted to.

But without that sorry she knew that it wouldn't happen, she just couldn't go back to being treated like that! Being slapped around and verbally abused...she gave him so much love and...

And...

His words caught her attention and her heart was in her throat. Her baby missed her! Her Joker baby needed her to get him out of Arkham. He looked so broken, and so lonely, he didn't even look interested in killing the Mayor! All of these things meant that he must be telling the truth!

So, with the help of Ivy she had managed to make a plan to break him out of Arkham Asylum. Packing up his suit into a black duffel bag, and bringing his favourite gun with her from their little warehouse where she used to live, Harley swiftly unchained her baby dogs and then the plan was in motion.

Use the dogs to distract the guards at the back entrance where the food was delivered, sneak through the wards -as being a former Doctor there she knew the route well- and disable the electricity for just enough time to spring the door to her Puddin's cell open and break him out.

It was so brilliant and so far none of it had gone wrong, cutting the electrical cables, Harley giggled as there was inevitable chaos all around, all of the inmates who weren't restrained were running about in the corridors giving her the best distraction she could have asked for. Dashing through the corridors, down down down into the high security ward, Harley swiftly knocked out both guards on duty down here and wrenched open the door to her Joker Baby's cell.

"Puddin'!" she cried out "I've come to spring you loose!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls)   The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:21 am

Joker had been doing something he never thought he'd do.

He was co-operating with the Doctors!

It would have been unthinkable before but he was beginning to think that one of the reasons why he had lost his Harley was due to his madness! It was nigh unthinkable but he had accepted the shrinks and their attempts to break him from his lovely insanity. He sighed as the doctor asked him a question.

Why did he think he'd gone insane?

"I had a bad day once." he admitted a tad wistfully before frowning slightly, "I'm not exactly sure what it was... sometimes I remember it one way... sometimes another... if I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice!"

Hey, he never said the shrink sessions were working did he?

Before the shrink could reply the doors to all the cells clicked, signalling that they had been opened. Sighing a little bit, he ignored the ruckus for a moment until the door to his cell was wrenched open... by an angel dressed as a harliquinn! He grinned widely, impossibly wide, and jumped up to his feet with joy,

"HARLEY!" He cried with joy before turning to the shrink with a manic grin, "Sorry doc, looks like I'll have to cancel! I've got my Harley to treat!"

Grabbing Harley, he lifted her up and twirled her around as he left the cell. Hugging her tightly to him he grinned manically before it dimmed slightly,

"Oh Harley I was a fool... a handsome, genius, fool." he told her with an exaggerated pout, "Can you ever forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls)   The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:33 am

Harley was just so happy to see her Puddin' again, she wanted to be able to hold him and hug him and make sure that they were never separated again! He must have been trying to break out himself because he was trying to talk to one of the doctors, that was how he got out with her help after all, although this doctor was a male so she didn't have anything to worry about there!

Except maybe two strapping Jokers to whisk her away!

The way he cried with joy and span her around in his arms when she appeared in his cell made her squeak with happiness and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders tightly, wanting to kiss him soundly right here in the corridor, but knowing that with limited time and crazy patients and wardens running around the place it was hardly the right time.

His pout made her giggle softly and she poked it back in with a finger;

"I'll think about it puddin'." she giggled again, before gripping his hand with her own "For now let's get you out of her Mr.J.!"

Dashing down the corridors and out of the nearest exit, Harley hurried to where she had parked one of their inconspicuous cars out by the parking lot of the Asylum. Opening her door she waited for the Joker to get inside the car before revving up the engine and driving swiftly out of the gates of Arkham, knocking them over in the process.

The sparks as she did so made her laugh her tinkling little laugh, and when they were far enough away that she could no longer hear the commotion of the Asylum or the whirring of the chopper blades as they scouted the surrounding brush land for patients, she slowed the car down and turned to look at her Puddin'.

It was a breath taking sight and she sighed happily;

"Whatcha doin' letting yourself get caught like that Mr. J.?" she asked with a little frown on her features "I couldn't take watching you get taken away like that without me being there to help Puddin'!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls)   The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:45 am

The Joker took the time to snap the shrink's neck as he and Harley were leaving; purely on principle to be honest. That and the man had had a ridiculous moustache! And by ridiculous he meant that it was better than any moustache that Joker could grow himself and therefore the man had to die. A man with that much manliness would understand why he acted the way he did.

When she squeaked with happiness and held onto him tightly the Joker actually thought that he was free from Arkham already. It brought back such wonderful memories and he loved being with her like this more than anything else in the world! When she poked his pout back in a teased him he grinned a little bit,

"Oh that's my Harley! Still a teasing minx!" he joked with a wink before grinning widely, "Couldn't have said it better myself Harley! Let's vamoose!"

Hurrying with Harley, The Joker enjoyed watching the chaos until they reached the car Harley had arrived in, at which point he immediately jumped into the car. Laughing as they knocked over some guards and the gate, he giggled to himself, tittering as they sped down the road and away from anyone following them.

When they slowed her grinned back at her before it dimmed a little bit and he looked away,

"I er... well you see Harley it wasn't the same!" he told her honestly, pouting for real this time, "Nothing was the same without you. Nothing was fun or funny... it was all so dreadfully dull and bleak. Only the kittens relieved some of my sadness. I just wanted to be somewhere I knew you know? Somewhere where I could just think about my Harley."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls)   The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:53 am

Harley was happy now that her Puddin' was away from mean old Arkham and she was here in her rightful place driving their car, after all she needed to be here with her lover otherwise it was clear that he went even more crazy than he already was! And her Mr. J. was just perfect the way that he was, he didn't need to change at all!

Pulling up slowly to their hide away that she hadn't been in for a few weeks now, Harley felt good, she liked it here it was her home. Home was where the heart is, and this is where her heart is, with her Joker Baby! It was logical of course.

As she listened to him speak to her, telling her why he had let himself get captured like that, Harley knew that she would forgive him now! Hearing him speak like that she knew that he had learnt that he needed to treat her better and she was going to make sure that she made up for her having not been there for him the past few weeks.

It couldn't have been nice being here without her loving, warm, homely touch.

"Awww Puddin'!" she squeaked, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him to her happily, nuzzling her cheek against his own, not caring that she was mixing their greasepaint together as she did so "I forgive you for sure now, I'm never gunna leave you again mkay? And don't you ever make me leave you again either Mr. J!"

Letting him go she kissed his cheek gently and squeaked happily again;

"I'm just so happy Joker Baby I didn't think you were going to want me to come back to help you, I guess the guys weren't too much of a help with your capers and doing your washing." Harley giggled as she hopped out of the car "Only I know how to do things the way that my Puddin' likes, don't I?" she asked, fishing for praise but she didn't care.

Perching on the car boot on his side of the car, she grinned happily waiting for him to be ready.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls)   The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:03 am

As the car began to approach the old hideout that they had last shared together he sighed contentedly. Oh he was aware that it was a major breach in his character to be contented about anything but he was contented about this! This was something that made his day that was for damn sure! Sighing happily as the car rolled up, he just savoured both the freedom and her company.

Smirking a little bit when she wrapped her arms around his neck and smooshed her cheek against his own, he did the same to her and they pressed their cheeks together happily as they cooed for one another. He grinned a little bit,

"Thanks for forgiving me and taking me back Harley! I was lost without you..." he admitted before grinning wider and shaking his head, "No more sending my Harley away! From now on you don't leave my sight!"

He chuckled a little bit at her rather obvious compliment fishing but he decided to throw her the bone she was wanting seeing as he was so incredibly happy to see her again. Not to mention he wouldn't be lying at all,

"How could I not want you back into my life Harley? You're one of a kind and the only gal for me!" he assured her happily before nodding in agreement, putting on a fake serious expression, "Indeed. The boys just don't know how to do what you do my dear... sad really. I 'let some of them go' for just that reason!"

As he looked around, he pouted a little bit when he looked down at his prisoner's outfit,

"Orange is not my style..." he muttered before grinning, "But purple is! Let's get my threads on Harley! I'm feeling naked!"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls)   The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:16 am

Harley was just so overwhelmingly happy!

Her Joker Baby wanted her back and he was never going to make her leave again! She couldn't want for anything more than that and she hoped that he would keep to his word, if not she could always just leave again for a little while to remind him of how much he needed her. It seemed to be the only thing that worked!

"Awww gee Puddin' I'm getting spoiled by all of these compliments you're givin'" she giggled happily, fanning herself with her hand "You're making me blush!"

Her heart was swooning happily when he spoke to her like that, he was so reassuring and yet in a second he was so sexily serious and it made her want to giggle and fawn over him. So, that was what she did. Gently latching herself onto his arm she stroked his bicep and sighed happily, so happy to be back here on his arm like she belonged.

"And you are the only guy for me Mr. J!" she grinned widely "Well so you should have, but you should have known that nobody can do as well as me at making you happy Puddin'!"

Nodding her head she hurried ahead and opened the door to the base for the Joker to follow behind her unhindered, closing the door behind him and locking it up tight, Harley took a look around the base and her mouth popped open.

It was like the Joker had let off a kitten bomb in here, there were so many kittens! There was so much mess! The laundry was everywhere, the washing hadn't been done and left in the sink...

"Oi...I have so much work to do, those boys really are useless Puddin'." she sighed softly, pouting her lip out before sauntering over the mess to a cupboard in the side of the wall where she stashed spare clothing in case of emergency, figuring he wouldn't have used this suit, he could wear it now "But here you go, I packed a spare suit in case you needed it, all clean and ironed Mr.J!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls)   The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Man Who Will be Moved (Mr. J and Harls)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dream Catcher :: Film Role Plays :: Batman-
Jump to: