The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vaas

Vaas

Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:57 am

Vaas had long since given up on the gods and given into the pleasures of the earth, as his oh so beautifully fucked up sister called it. Personally, Vaas just called them drugs, sex, drink and violence. All the good stuff that the religion said you were allowed if you were a warrior and he was considered a warrior... until his sister had decided that being a warrior meant being stabbed after she got pregnant with his child,

"Maybe you should. Gods know I could use someone around here who can kick ass too. And you're better conversation too chica... a triple threat so far!" he declared with a grin before smirking faintly, "I don't know why but the disease doesn't work here. It's killed by something in the air around here so there are no walkers unless they had been caused by bites."

Vaas had brought in zombies to see what hurt them and what killed them, back when they first came out. And he had to admit that anyone who fought against zombies either had to be an consistently great shot (at the least) or brave/stupid enough to be close enough to the thing to brain it with a blunt object or something,

"Yeah sound logic." he admitted before chuckling a little bit, "Those fuckers are tricky after all; they keep moving their heads."

Hearing her defending her chainsaw made him smile bit he hoped that his own personal protection was coming along nicely. He smirked a little bit,

"Well you let me know and I'll carry it around if you want when you're tired." he admitted with a smile before laughing a little bit, "If you ever gunna let it out of your seat that is."
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:08 am

Raven smirked softly when he said that he wouldn't mind if she stayed too, because she thought that if she had this guys approval than she was pretty much guaranteed to be able to stay on the island and she had his approval all right. Vaas wanted to be able to kick ass with her again, and she seemed to be able to handle his wicked jokes and his tint in his eyes that spoke of a similar madness to her own.

"Well then you should be glad you haven't had any walkers here, we certainly haven't brought any with us." Raven chuckled softly "It sounds like this place is a gold mine, you must get a lot of people trying to come here to rest up and make a permanent home."

Nodding her head Raven smirked and thought about her events back home, all of the fights she had to do, when the prison was becoming overwhelmed with the fuckers she had lost Rick, and she had lost Judith as he tried to protect her from the drooling freaks. Raven barely had time to put a bullet in their heads before she had to leave.

His gun was in her camping backpack though, now sitting on the floor of the little hut.

"Is this you trying to ask me to let you hold her?" she asked with a little mischevious smile, handing Betty over to Vaas for him to hold and have a small go of if he wanted to, taking another sip of her beer as she did so "Be careful with her, but I doubt I'm going to be too tired from carrying her around, you don't know what its like back home..."

Shaking her head a little bit she took a bigger sip of the beer before forgetting the topic and moving on; "So. What's the set up around here? You have a bigger camp with more of your guys or what? Do you think they would have caught my group yet?" she asked with a snort of laughter. She hoped they had done.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:28 am

Vaas was afraid he might have come across as being too eager when it came to getting her to stay but honestly the guys were just kind of shit. He was the only really decent guy in the entire mercenary force after all. And that was kind of shit considering his job consisted of running the fucking thing and not ending up fighting every battle for them practically,

"Yeah well to be honest I'd probably welcome the Walkers. At least they don't have orders to drag you back to a temple to be raped by your own fucking sister." he muttered a little bit before grinning happily, "Of course we do. If they're useful they stay and help us. If they're not we kill them off; part of the training for the fighters is to kill a human to get used to it."

Vaas had never thought about asking to hold the chainsaw but... well now that it was being offered he would have to be a fool to turn it down! Smirking a little bit, he nodded to her,

"Si I would like to try holding the chainsaw of awesomeness." He admitted before picking it up gingerly. It was a lot lighter than he remembered the last chainsaw he'd held being but who was he to complain? He often carried things too big for him to carry, "I must admit it is a fine piece of machinery."

Drinking some more of his beet, he smirked a little bit,

"We do have a bigger camp and it's connected to here by a tunnel like I said." he admitted before smirking a little bit, "Oh I'm sure they'll have caught up with most of them. Some of them might have gotten snippy... might have to teach them some manners too."
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 am

Raven blinked a little at the way that Vaas had phrased that last statement and she wondered if it was really that bad, his sister wanted to have some warrior baby so goddamn badly she was willing to hurt her brother like that to get it? She didn't understand of course, never having a sibling, but Raven had always assumed they would never do anything like that to each other because they were bonded through blood.

"Haha, you wouldn't if you saw what they do to the place." she stated with a small sigh "Maybe you should come to America for a visit sometime, it's one hell of a party. Literally. Like hell on earth man. Or we could just dump your sister there, see how well she fares." Raven joked with a wicked little smile on her lips.

Finishing the bottle of beer she frowned, and was confused; "So if you keep survivors, why were you going to kill us then? We're a heck more useful than these guys around here."

When Vaas complimented Betty, Raven nodded her head and took her back from him., of course he kept calling her an it but that was expected from someone who didn't really know her. Raven wasn't about to go telling him that she had named her chainsaw and frequently had conversations with it when alone in the prison.

"Of course she is I keep her well oiled, well polished and new blades every week." she stated, patting her baby "What's your preference? I know looking into a persons eyes when they die is a big thing for some people, are you a believer in that or will long distance do?"

Oh, yes, they would have gotten snippy. They had just escaped zombie infested America to be caught and tied up by humans, it would have pissed her off too if she was in the same boat as them but...she wasn't. Not any more. They had left her to die and now she felt rather little attachment to the group.

"I'm pretty sure I can help with that, although I doubt they are going to be happy seeing me helping you out." she stated with a wicked smirk "Good job I don't give a fuck though so...once again, happy to help out."

Folding her arms across her chest, she asked out of interest; "What do you plan on doing with them anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:11 am

Vaas was pretty sure that America, despite all of it's zombies and shit, was likely better than being the sole purpose for your sister existing. It seemed she only existed to see him either suffer or to be confronted as enemies and killed for it. The walkers sounded like a good distraction and he knew an awful lot about them as he spent a lot of the time telling the instructors for their badasses,

"Yeah I think I should visit there before my sister tries to kill both of us." he admitted with a nonchalant air about him before turning to Raven, "Did I mention my sister will try to kill you too? You're 'competition' for my seed apparently and she's against that sort of thing."

Finishing off the last of the beer in his bottle, Vaas shrugged a little bit,

"I just wanted to scare you guys, I wasn't actually going to kill you." he admitted before shrugging, "Except for the old bag... no one wants to buy a sex slave that old."

He nodded as she explained what she did to keep her blades all nice and shiny, he had to admit that it sounded a tad excessive. When she asked about how he preferred to take out criminals/scumbags/cops he paused before adding, "Short distance if they're honourable. Shot from behind for dishonourable conduct and things like that."

He was glad that she seemed determined not to react to the way that people were going to be kicking up a storm. Laughing a little bit when she asked what he was going to do with them he hummed, before deciding to answer he truthfully,

"Good fighters get trained and back out there to be paid massive amounts of money to advise and kick some ass. Of course that was a very tempting answer sometimes" but he had yet to kill someone while wanting something out of them, "The woman is incredibly unlucky. The young girl will be sold. As will the old guy, for whatever skills he has. No ideas about the rest though."
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:22 am

Raven raised her eyebrow, and she sighed softly, exhaling when she was told that she was going to be killed as well. It seemed that she just couldn't catch a break wherever she went, prison before the walkers, then walkers, then some crazy God bitch trying to slice her up for being friends with her brother. Honestly, it was like the world was trying to send her some sort of message.

"Oh right..." she stated with a smirk "Well don't worry about that I have no intention of being available for 'seeding' I don't think this is the best circumstance to have kids..." Raven joked, although her eyes were blazing softly with the desire for another baby, but it was still too soon, the wounds from her losses still too tender.

When Vaas told her that he wasn't actually going to kill them, Raven smirked triumphantly and she clapped her hand against her knee in a sort of celebratory gesture.

"I knew it! I knew if I didn't run away you wouldn't do anything." she smirked "Too bad the rest of my group didn't back me the fuck up, ran away like a bunch of pansy asses. I should have been the leader not Daryl." Raven commented with a roll of her eyes "Eh, I guess responsibility is overrated."

Everything seemed to be about honour with Vaas and Raven could respect that, but she had spent a lot of her time killing things by any and every means needed. Just to get the job done. She was glad that Carl might have a chance out there, she could vouch for him and maybe he could become one of Vaas' men and stay here with her.

The rest she didn't give two fucks about.

"I can vouch for the boy, Carl. He is a fierce fighter and a good shot, he deserves a chance all he's been through. Poor kid." she sighed softly, a gentle frown creasing her features "But Hershel's a vet, he's really good with operating on people, Carl was shot and he managed to heal the wound and operate with just a few tools...if that helps you fix a price." Raven smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2