The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaas

Vaas

Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis) Empty
PostSubject: Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis)   Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:25 am

Vaas was sick and tired of being some kind of attack dog for Hoyt. He was sick and tired of having to fight for the right to do anything and he was sick, and he was tired, of having to take orders from some no honour, no brain, no dick little prick from off-island!

Normally he would just bitch and moan until he got his little fix from Hoyt and then he'd go back to ignoring it. It was a system he had been using since his very first encounter with the guy.

But not anymore.

Entering the medical tent, he noticed that there was no one around other than Tallis and that was a very good thing. They didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea right? Or rather, they didn't want anyone ratting them out to Hoyt. He paused when he revised his earlier assessment upon seeing Pedro asleep in his bed.

Eh he wouldn't hear anything.

Moving over to where Tallis was, Vaas coughed a little bit to announce his presence,

"Hello there... good to see you again Tallis. I like what you're doing with your hair... it's nice." he told her in his rather ambling way before grinning wide as he sat down on the bed, "You might wanna sit down chica cus I got something to share..."

He glanced around before smirking,

"Lets kill Hoyt."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis)   Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 am

Tallis was happily humming away filing away some medical files when she began to hear someone entering the medical bay, honestly she didn't think she could take someone else coming in with an ass related injury so she hoped that it was something less embarrassing to deal with. When she looked up Tallis smiled softly, it was Vaas.

To be honest he was the first person to show her any kindness on this island and she felt close to him because of that. Tallis didn't know if this was a wise idea but perhaps it would be better to figure that out on her own instead of asking him about it.

After all Vaas didn't seem the type to sit down and talk about his feelings.

When he complimented her hair Tallis blushed softly and wrapped a strand of it around her finger so that she could see what he was talking about, with the jungle being so humid she had found her hair went slightly wavy in this heat, and the sun had made her hair look like it had highlights on it as it bleached.

"Thanks Vaas." she smiled softly, before frowning a little in concern "Are you okay? You aren't sick are you? Or are you just here to pay your favourite girl a social visit." Tallis grinned cheekily as she gestured to the little makeshift office she had made behind the screens.

Sitting down in her comfortable office chair, Tallis blanched when she heard what Vaas had come to tell her about, come to ask her help for.

"No no no no Vaas!" Tallis exclaimed shaking her head "There is no way I am having anything to do with that, the guy is a psycho! What if he hears you saying things like this, hears you saying things like that to me, I'm going to be tied to a pole! You are going to have no balls and no head! No no, its crazy talk Vaas."

Making a shooing motion with her hands Tallis pinched the bridge of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis)   Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:44 am

Vaas had to admit that he wasn't that good with all this 'calm conversation' type of thing. He was much better at just killing things that caused him problems, blowing stuff up and torturing prisoners. All this feeling shit had been somewhat neglected in his upbringing seeing as he was to be a warrior first and a human being second.

He was trained to torture his enemies after all.

But he seemed to have conveyed his feelings rather well because Tallis seemed to have enjoyed the compliment he had paid her. Grinning a little bit, he shook his head when she asked if he was sick or something.

Although that did fit his character better.

"I'm fine chica, no problema." he told her with a grin before winking at her, "The favourite girl part of course! Also coming to you with a brand new idea."

And her reaction was very very obvious and something he had expected. As such he was kind of ready for the response,

"Tallis yes yes yes chica! We have to do it chica! What's to say he won't change his mind any second huh? We have to take him out..." he paused when she mentioned this being crazy, "Do you know the definition of insanity Tallis? It's doing the exact same fucking thing... in this case hoping Hoyt won't be an asshole... and expecting shit to change. He isn't going to change Tallis! So us hoping he will keep his word? That is fucking crazy."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis)   Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:51 am

Now that Tallis knew what Vaas wanted, she was sure that he was probably being nice to her because he wanted her to go along with his crazy idea, she wasn't sure that it was such a good idea to let him sway her with his compliments but...there was no harm in hearing them if she wasn't going to allow herself to be swayed was there?

No of course not!

"Wow that means so much to me considering the only other girls here are slaves or the enemy." she smirked softly "Oh or your sister and I know you love her." Tallis grinned "But thanks Vaas, you're one of my favourite guys too."

She was not going to entertain the idea.

In fact she didn't even want to be discussing it here in the medical tent because she didn't want people to be able to come in and overhear them, such a thing would get her in trouble even for just being in the vicinity while it was being discussed without flagging it up with Hoyt straight away.

What was Vaas thinking?

"Vaas no." she said bluntly, placing her hands flat on the table "Hoyt isn't an idiot, he's going to have numerous plans in place to get the people back who kill him even if he dies most likely, and what if we don't manage to kill him? You want to be responsible for what happens to me? You could live with that? Because I couldn't live with the knowledge I helped you get killed, or be in pain."

Shaking her head Tallis stood up and hugged her arms around her chest, looking away from Vaas;

"So unless you have some 100% foolproof plan...I can't support you on this."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis)   Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:03 am

Vaas had to admit that she didn't have a lot of competition to be his favourite girl but he thought it would be a compliment none the less. Besides, he did actually love his sister. Despite the fact that she was trying to kill him. Also despite the fact that she wanted his baby.

And despite the fact that she wanted to kill him after getting pregnant with his child. He honestly had no idea where she had learnt half this fucked up shit from as even he was not crazy enough to think that her plan was anywhere close to being a 'good idea',

"While you might not have massive competition, the title is still yours." he teased her with a slight wink before shrugging slightly with a grin, "Besides... you like right chica? You like having my attention like that?"

He could see that she wasn't really going to be in for the whole idea. If it was visually represented he was pretty sure that her heels would be digging into the ground right about now. Shaking his head slightly, he tried to think of a way to get her to change her mind,

"Hoyt is overconfident Tallis... and if we have the support of all the guys he won't be able to do jackshit!" he assured her with a grin, "You have the hearts of the people chica... I can stimulate their minds... they would follow us over him without question if we were working together Tallis and that would virtually gift wrap the fucker for us!"

Vaas paused for a moment,

"You know Tallis... if you wanted to, I would let you go home." he told her quietly, "Hoyt never will. Ever. If he were gone though... I would let you go home if you wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis)   Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 am

Tallis had to admit that she did like the attention that she got from Vaas when he talked to her, generally because she liked Vaas, he was normally cheeky and very laddy when he was around her and she was sure that he was different when he was with her than when he was with his men and his men alone. It made her feel slightly warm inside to think about it like that.

Maybe it meant that he felt closer to her? It couldn't be so though, he had shed blood with these men! Been with them longer than he had with her, perhaps they were close in a different way though?

"I do yes." she smiled softly "You're a very busy man though Vaas, so I guess I can take your attention when I can get it."

It made sense that if they had the support of all of the guys then they would be okay, but then again it was finding the right guys that they could tell and the ones that they couldn't. Perhaps they seemed loyal to Vaas because he was powerful but what if Hoyt offered them something more in exchange for their information.

"Well it entirely depends on what plan you have, if you have a plan to just mob the guy then brute force will win, but in a crowd there are always weaker links than the rest. If just one person blabs and you don't know, the whole plan is bust and so are we." she stated with a small sigh "It's just too risky Vaas...you would have to have a pretty solid idea as to what you wanted to do."

Turning swiftly when Vaas said that he would let her go home, if she wanted to, oddly she was hurt by that offer. Look at all that she had done for them! Set up this medical center and made sure that all of the men were cared for, but, they didn't want her to stay and continue to help them? Her eyes were shocked but, not at the fact she would go home, but at the fact he was even offering.

"I see." she stated quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis)   Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:28 am

Vaas chuckled a little bit when she said that she liked getting attention from him and he had to admit that she didn't seem to be joking either. It seemed to him that she did actually like the attention she gave him and that was rather surprising considering a lot of the attention he gave her was sexually charged. Did that mean that she actually liked the idea of them together in a more sexually charged environment? Who knew?

"I'm never too busy to take time out for you Tallis." he assured her before grinning a little bit, "I'll try to give you even more attention."

The men would support him in almost anything but he knew that some of them would be very tentative about this kind of plan. Only with the added weight of Tallis' support would he be certain that all of the men would support his plan and help him and Tallis rather than Hoyt and his money and small band of hardcore mercs,

"Well the plan is to fake my death chica... and when he comes into camp to replace me and sell you off..." he smacked a fist into his hand, "BLAM! I burst out of hiding and stab that fucker! Our loyal men would be positioned near his loyal mercs and we take them all out by surprise!"

He could see that, for some reason, the freedom of choice was something that offended her. Frowning a little bit, Vaas was trying very hard not to take it personally. Honestly, he would much prefer her to stay. He wanted her to stay so that he could tell her... some things. Like why he was being so nice to her. Why he was offering her such things. And... she was acting like he had told her that he'd slept with her mother or something,

"Is having the choice really so bad?" he asked with a frown, "Or should I just keep being a asshole like Hoyt and take your choice? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis)   Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:37 am

Tallis thought that the plan would work rather well but only if she was taken care of by Vaas' men instead of Hoyt's because then she was sure that she was going to be treated with the upmost care whereas she wasn't sure how safe she would be if she was kept with the others. Hopefully the threat of damaged merchandise would be enough of a threat to keep them at bay and away from her should the worst happen.

"Well...I suppose that's alright." she stated with a small sigh "As long as you only tell the people that you need to, I don't want this broadcasted around okay? The less people know about this the better, and only people that you really really trust."

Honestly why on earth was she agreeing to something like this?

Probably the same reason why she agreed to anything that Vaas asked her to do, or suggested, because she wanted to be able to make him happy. Even though this was risky it had its perks and that was enough for her to try and stifle her nerves and go with his suggestion.

The frown on his face was rather cute she had to admit, but she was still a little bit put out that Vaas didn't want her to really stay on the island. True he was giving her a choice but, she would have been just as happy staying here with her new job with the people that she was growing close to. But of course home was waiting.

"No its fine. I just thought you would want me to stay, with you and continue to help the boys with their medical care so they don't die." she stated with a cheery smile and a shrug "But of course I'll go home as soon as its done then, as part of the deal for me helping I'll have a ticket from Bangkok airport all the way back to London. It'll be better than being stuck in this shack I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis)   Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hermanos and hermanas stick together! (Vaas and Tallis)
Page 1 of 1