The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:39 am

Willow was a little bit put out herself when Logan didn't say anything about her sitting in his lap, to be honest she thought that he hadn't really believed that she would be willing to sit in his lap. Although it was warm, and it was comfortable, and she wanted to be able to stay here all night, oddly it made her feel comforted.

Still she resisted the urge to rest her head against his chest, to do such a thing in front of all of those other people would be embarrassing for both of them she was sure. So, no matter how much she wanted to do it she had to make sure that she remained cool, and calm, or as cool and calm as she could manage.

When Purna asked for a truth, Willow had to think for a moment before she managed to come up with one that would be suitably embarrassing or insightful for the rest of the group.

"Okay, when you were younger, did you have a nickname that you went by? Maybe that your parents gave you or your school friends, if so, what was it? And why did you get it?" Willow asked with a little wiggle of her eyebrows as she waited for the answer.

Picking up the bottle of whiskey she took another sip from the bottle before sitting it down again on the floor and looking innocently at everyone else in the circle. As if she didn't really do what she had just done.

Willow was relaxing even more with Logan sitting next to her like this and she eventually did rest her head against his chest, it felt good to be able to have the physical comfort from someone that she had missed sorely during her time at the island. She even felt herself beginning to nod off a little bit, her eyes getting heavy.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:55 am

Logan could definitely get used to the way that they were sitting at the moment, even if he was getting smirks and knowing looks from both Sam B and Purna. Chuckling a little bit to himself, he admitted that there might be evidence for their little conclusions. After all, he was feeling things for Willow and he hoped that they were being returned by Willow herself but he was trying to be pragmatic about the whole thing and try not to get his hopes up too far.

Purna chuckled a little bit when she was asked about having a nickname and when everyone looked at her expectantly she gave in,

"Alright alright... bloody hell, no need to pile on the peer pressure." she teased them before sighing and admitting, "Me mam and dad used to call me... dingo. You know, like the wild dog? Yeah they used to call me dingo because I used to growl, like a dingo, when angry. Back when I was a kid'a course. Grown out of it now."

Seeing that Willow was beginning to nod off to sleep, Xian clapped her hands and collected the bottle from the middle of the floor,

"Right then... I believe that it's time for sleep." she declared before pointing to Willow and Logan, "You two up here... Purna and Sam B in the downstairs room. I shall take first watch at the door... then Sam B. If anything happens I shall scream as loudly as I can... goodnight my friends."

With Xian bowing out, literally, Sam B and Purna got up from the crates too and headed for the ladder,

"Nigh' ya'll." Sam B said with a yawn before smirking at Willow as he began to head down the ladder, "Trainin' in the morn'n fo yo shortie! Nigh'!"

Purna nodded her head to the two of them,

"Night Logan." she said simply before grinning, "Try to ignore his snoring."

With them now alone up on the first floor, Logan found the first thing he wanted to say was strangely disappointing,

"Just for the record I don't snore."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:06 am

Willow was surprised by how fast everyone just got up and went to bed, it seemed as if her little sleepy moment had made everyone else realise just how tired they were as well. Hopefully she would be able to make sure that they all had a good nights sleep in somewhere so safe and secure as this bunker. It seemed crazy to want to leave it but she couldn't stay here forever, and she wanted to be with her new friends.

Hearing the plan as dictacted by Xian Willow found herself agreeing with it and she nodded, a small sleepy smile on her lips as the alcohol was doing its work in her system, making her more than a little bit sleepy.

"Alright then, night night everybody." she smiled happily and ran her hand through her hair, pushing it back from her face as she waited for everyone to go to their respective sleeping areas, it was a little bit embarrassing they had placed her and Logan together to sleep in the same room, but she did appreciate it.

"Oh no not a snorer, I'll have to plug my ears with my hair." she laughed softly as she waved goodnight to Purna, the last one going down the ladder being herself.

Unable to stop a little laugh when Logan said that he didn't snore, Willow turned her head so that she could see into his eyes and she smiled shyly up at him, noticing that their lips were so close to each other and her nose was brushing against his own.

"Don't worry, I've not slept properly in days so I'm going to be out like a light." Willow blushed softly "I was wondering uhm...if you wouldn't mind if we slept close to each other, there's only one blanket so it might get a little cold on the matress up here." Willow reasoned gesturing to the small camper bed.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:16 am

Logan had to admit that he knew why Purna and Sam B might be wanting to shuffle off as fast as possible. He hoped it wasn't the case though to be honest; he really didn't want to have images in his head of two of his friends like that. Shaking his head a little bit, to clear it of those thoughts, he tried to think about why Xian would have left in such a hurry.

The only idea that seemed plausible was that she was wanting to give them some privacy.

That thought made him blush a little bit as he looked around and noticed that there was only one bed and only one set of 'bedding' if it so could be called. At least that was one thing that the Lifeguard tower had over this place. They'd raided some of the laundry trucks of the hotel and grabbed a lot of clean and not so clean bedding.

He shook his head with a small smile,

"Well I hope you'll be able to sleep better knowing that you're not alone in this big'ol bunker of yours. I imagine sounds in here would be a lot scarier than they ough'a be." he acknowledged before chuckling a little bit and nodding, his cheeks slightly red, "Alright well it'll make up for a lack of heating too."

Taking off his shirt and his t-shirt underneath it, leaving him bare from the waist up, he chuckled at her expression before sitting on the edge of the bed,

"We can use these to help cover anything the blanket don't." he explained to her before winking, "And I wanted to see what you thought."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 am

Willow was glad that she was alone with Logan now. She hoped that she was going to be able to have some nice romantic time with him before she fell asleep where she was sitting, although she thought that the noises of the infected still outside, especially now it was quiet, were making her unnerved.

At least it was better now there were other people there with her. It wasn't about to be played up in her mind to a point where she couldn't sleep any more.

"Yeah it was really scary being in here on my own, especially with humans and the infected after me, I never knew what was coming around the corner so I spent very little time sleeping, just dozing whenever I dropped off." she stated with a small blush on her cheeks as she approached the mattress, kicking off her shoes and curling up on the bed next to Logan.

"This place gets cold of a night, there's no central heating in here and being made out of stone and all...getting close together just makes sense." Willow stated with a shrug of her shoulders, trying to rationalise the reason why she wanted to be close to Logan.

As soon as he took off his top, Willow blinked and opened her mouth, wow he was really ripped. She could tell from feeling it underneath her hands when she was sitting on his lap and him straddling her hips beforehand, but now she was seeing it her cheeks heated up even more.

"Uhm...uhm yeah, that's a great idea." Willow stuttered as she turned her gaze away shyly "Well you certainly have an attractive body Logan, its very distracting." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:06 am

Logan hadn't really heard her talking about why the humans were after her and to be honest he was probably better off not asking. There had to be a reason as to why she was being hunted by them but sometimes it was better not to know something. That way they would never be able to be used against you. He simply smiled a little bit,

"Well don't you worry bubba, with us around no infected and no humans will be waking you up in the middle of the night." he assured her with a grin before smirking slightly, "But that does explain why you always look a lot more tired than anyone else I've ever met..."

He immediately caught onto the fact that she was just looking for reasons as to why she wanted to snuggle under the covers without succumbing to the urge to just say the truth. And that was that she wanted to cuddle with him for the sake of cuddling with him,

"Of course it makes sense Darling." he agreed with a wink, enjoying the idea a lot more than he thought that he would. Just cuddling had never been something that Logan went in for but for Willow...? Maybe.

Seeing her blushing at the sight of his chest, he smirked a little bit and turned towards her fully before leaning in close. His body was almost right up against hers as he felt her temperature and he smirked slightly. She was blushing rather hotly,

"Careful there Willow... you're looking rather warm." he teased her before bowing his head, "Thank you Willow, I try my best bubba. So... should we get into the bed?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:14 am

Willow knew that she was going to have a nice time tonight in Logan's arms, just him being next to her was reassuring, never mind the rest of the people downstairs protecting her as well. She was going to be okay and she was going to be able to get out of this situation and live to see another day by the end of it.

Nodding her head with a small pout, Willow lay down on the bed and made sure that she was comfortable snuggled up underneath Logan's shirt that she had taken for her blanket.

"Yes I have to admit I am pretty tired right now." she yawned softly "That whiskey finished me off I think, I didn't have enough to get me buzzed, now Im far too tired to even think about moving to have more of it."

When Logan winked at her, Willow blinked a little and she blushed softly. Perhaps it would be nice to be able to have someone like Logan warming up to her? He didn't seem the normal touchy feely sort of guy, but here he was being so for her.

"I know, I think you have that unfortunate effect on me." she grinned softly "Yes, time...time for bed." she yawned softly as she wiggled herself to lay on top of Logan's chest, her hand gently winding in his Mohawk as she held him close to her. Listening to the beating of his heart, Willow sighed happily "Goodnight, Logan."
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:27 am

Logan could help but notice that she was using both of his shirts for her little blanket as she lay down on the bed and he happened to really like that. Blushing a little bit, he tried not to blush too much. After all, he was trying to be the more mature and experienced one right here. Wouldn't help if she knew he was vastly out of practice but hopefully she hadn't tried to do that yet.

Pulling the thing blanket over both himself and Willow, he smiled happily at her and couldn't help but breathe in the scent of her hair slowly,

"Well that makes two of us." he admitted with a little shrug, "We'll just have to rest up here together I suppose then."

And there was her cute blush again!

Smirking a little bit he couldn't help but laugh a little bit when she said that he had that sort of effect on her,

"Well here's hoping it never goes away." he told her, whispering it into her ear, "I think it's rather cute. Now come on bubba..."

Wrapping her up in a light hug, he smiled happily to her,

"Goodnight Willow, sweet dreams bubba."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2