The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The votes are in (Rick and Felicity)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

The votes are in (Rick and Felicity) Empty
PostSubject: The votes are in (Rick and Felicity)   The votes are in (Rick and Felicity) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:48 am

Rick had never been very big of traditions and ceremonies and the like but when it came right down to it, what the people most associated with American society was the democracy. While true democracy was a pipe dream when the world they lived in demanded that one man would be able to take control during trying times... some form of democracy was not only possible but actually already here.

The prison council was democracy in it's basic form. They were the congress and he the President.

And so the council had come to vote on letting the survivor in the camp by the Big Spot come into the group. One of the main reasons for having her come into the group was the rumour that she had military equipment with her. But one of the sealing arguments was that she had a badge of her uniform that meant she was a padre and some of the group were in desperate need of religious help.

As he made his way silently towards the little military camp he paused at the fenceline and tapped the nearest metal fence lightly with his gun. He had used his gun to just get a better quality of sound and put I away again after,

"Hello?" he called out, careful not to be too loud, "My name is Rick Grimes... Daryl Dixon sent me. Are you here Felicity?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Jones

Felicity Jones

PostSubject: Re: The votes are in (Rick and Felicity)   The votes are in (Rick and Felicity) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:57 am

Felicity had been waiting here for a day or so after the other group had come here, she assumed that they weren't going to let her join and that was honestly a little disappointing. She couldn't survive out here for long, to be honest she was already running on two hours sleep as it was, huddling inside one of the large tanks so that she could at least be safe from walkers and looters for a few hours or so.

Now she was sitting, as she often did, in her tent, and puzzling about the world and how it was right now. Did she still believe? She wanted to be able to say that she did but, how could a God like the one they believe in cause so much death and evil? To innocent children, and innocent people, not just the sinners.

Hearing a tap on one of the fences drew her out of her thoughts and she stood up from her chair, her pistol was strapped to her leg but she didn't draw it when she heard that it was someone from the group that Daryl had been a part of.

Leaving the tent she waved to Rick and approached him, she wanted to be able to make sure that she was more personable this time now that she knew that the group weren't going to hurt her or steal all of her things without leaving anything for herself.

"Yes I am here, I am Felicity." she smiled softly "Its safer to talk inside one of the tents, they can't see down here, and they can't hear us either." Felicity grinned.

Walking Rick to the tent, she shut the flaps tightly; "So I'm guessing that this is the verdict from the talk with your group that you had? I hope that it's good I'm going a little paranoid being here on my own, I guess it does that to you."
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: The votes are in (Rick and Felicity)   The votes are in (Rick and Felicity) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:07 am

Rick didn't have to wait very long for Felicity to come out from one of the tents within the camp site and it was roughly the same one he had guessed from Daryl's vague description of the layout of the little camp. He waved to her with a small smile as she exited the tent, wanting to get her attention while still being as non-threatening as possible.

Entering the camp upon hearing that it was safer to talk inside a tent, he smiled a little bit and bowed his head to her briefly before making his way over to the tent she was currently standing next to,

"Good, for a moment there I'd thought you'd moved on." he admitted before grinning a little bit, "That's very true... so lets get into one of those tents you seem to have an abundance of."

Entering the tent, Rick immediately untied his belt and placed it on the table top so that she could see he had put both his gun and his knife at arms length. He chuckled a little bit but nodded none the less,

"Yes this about the verdict from the council." he agreed before grinning a little bit and nodding to her, "Congratulations... you got a 100% approval rating from the council so you're definitely in the prison group."

He glanced around the room,

"I came on horseback with my horse having a car trailer hooked up to it with ropes so... what do you want to bring with you?" he paused, "If you want to give us the tents we can send down runners for them tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Jones

Felicity Jones

PostSubject: Re: The votes are in (Rick and Felicity)   The votes are in (Rick and Felicity) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:19 am

Felicity thought that Rick was a lot better at handling this situation than the other group had been, there was just something about him that although made her respect him as a leader, also made her warm to him for the same reason. He was level headed and she knew that if she stuck on the right side of him and did as he asked he would have no problem.

"I feel like I'm in one of those little camping shows, where people go around and look at all the different models of tents. Only we sell one." she grinned cheekily and shook her head at the idea "I guess the caffeine must be getting to me a little bit."

Upon hearing that she had an 100% success rate at the vote about her joining the group, Felicity smiled brightly and she wanted to be able to punch the air. No more worrying about a horde coming through the place and attacking her while she slept. She supposed she could just pounce into a tank but they would be precious little use with no fuel.

"That's great, thank you so much. Might I just ask, why did I get such a high rating, people didn't seem to like me too much last time they came here." she stated with a confused expression "I thought for sure the answer would be no."

Gesturing to the tent she was using Felicity smiled;

"In here is everything I own so, I'd like to bring most of it with me, I'm sure you'll find it useful. If you can make use of the tents then please take them, they'll just sit here useless otherwise." she stated with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The votes are in (Rick and Felicity)   The votes are in (Rick and Felicity) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The votes are in (Rick and Felicity)
Page 1 of 1