The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:32 am

Chuck hadn't always had the best of luck with the ladies it had to be said and he found that odd to be honest. Even objectively he could see that he was moderately attractive, athletic, strong and he was obviously capable of having a sensitive side as he showed often with how well he took care of Katey. Surely, he thought, women would like that about him? But apparently most women hated how he was focused on Katey,

"Well I would hope that you don't Vespa... it hurts everytime it happens." he told her honestly before smirking ever so slightly, "Well call me a bit forward or a bit fast but I do trust you on that, even though I've only known you for a little while."

Acting fast was something that Chuck did and with zombies just outside the safe rooms? Yeah he thought this was a damned good time to forget the long-winded foreplay for now. Save that for later, when they had all the time in the world as opposed to three days before forced rescue occurred.

She was rubbing her body against his own and it was beginning to get hard to come up with reasons why he shouldn't just tear off her clothes and ravage her right here and now,

"Well good... I don't play games like that. Not right now at least. I'm too pent up from you..." he growled huskily into her ear before smirking a little bit, "Well I want both of us to relax with that physical pleasure yes."

When she guided him to sit down on the sofa he raised an eyebrow in question but did as he was told, sitting down on the edge of the sofa. When she knelt down in front of him his eyes widened slightly and his arousal throbbed noticeably against his trousers,

"I want that very much..." he whispered, "I want you..."
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:39 am

Vespa felt so alive with the situation that she was in now, why should she bother worrying about what was going to happen tomorrow if tomorrow never came? With zombies outside of the door and people willing to kill them if they stepped into the wrong territory then there didn't seem like much of a reason to be waiting around to her.

Do what you wanted, do what felt right and be damned about the consequences of it!

Chuck's husky voice was making Vespa shiver softly in pleasure, she loved that sound and she wanted to hear him make more pleasurable noises as they went on pleasuring each other tonight. First though, he needed to de-stress he had it a lot worse than Vespa did, and she wanted to make Chuck feel a heck of a lot better.

"Well first of all I'm going to make you relax Mr. Greene." she purred seductively "You've had a hell of a few days and I think that you need the attention first, I hope you're not going to object to that. It would make me pout."

Slowly, she unzipped the jeans that he was wearing, popping open the button and pulling them down so that she could see the underwear that he was wearing. Smirking a little bit, she pulled those down too and nuzzled her nose against his arousal. Placing a kiss on it, Vespa gave Chuck a cheeky wink and she licked her lips once, before letting her tongue get to work pleasing the head of his cock.

Giving out a little series of moans, as she took the first few inches of him into her mouth, Vespa gently began sucking on him, squeezing his upper thighs as she started to give Chuck the pleasure she badly wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:49 am

Chuck got the feeling that he wasn't going to be able to talk her out of pleasuring him first before they moved onto mutual pleasure. And for a moment he wanted to pout... before the rest of his mind mentally smacked the other half for being so stupid as to almost consider turning down pleasure on that basis! She would give him pleasure and then they would both have time to pleasure each other, it didn't have to be one or the other!

He could tell that his voice was something she appreciated so when he reached down, he stroked her cheek and spoke huskily to her,

"Mr Greene huh?" he purred huskily to her as he bit his lip a little bit as she was rather close to his arousal right now, "I have had a busy, stressful, few days I suppose... I'm not going to object to it at all I think you'll find..."

When she unzipped his jeans and removed his underwear he breathed a small sigh of relief, the tension easing on his aching cock. Seeing her nuzzling her arousal like that made his cock even harder than it had been before and every little motion she made with her tongue made him shiver with pleasure.

But when she took the first few inches into her mouth and started to hum a little bit he moaned in pleasure and one hand rest on the top of her head, the fingers threading through her hair as she worked wonders on him,

"Oh god... oh Vespa... you're very good at this... I feel amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:55 am

Vespa loved giving the guys that she found attractive pleasure, mainly because they kept coming back to her for the same thing and maybe if they spent more time with her they realised that she wasn't just some piece of ass but she was actually a pretty smart and useful person all around. Hopefully this would be the same for Chuck, although she didn't hold out any hope, Katey should be the number one lady in his life right now.

Wasn't to say she couldn't be number two though.

"I can call you whatever you want me to but...I always thought expressions of power were the best." she stated with a sexy little wink "But if you have any favourites, feel free to let me know."

When he said he wasn't going to object, Vespa grinned and set about doing her work even more, she took more of him into her mouth and began to flick her tongue down the sides of his cock to pleasure him even more than just working the head, instead, alternating the two. Her sucks were still gentle though, wanting there to be something she saved for when he really was close to release. Allowing her head to dip lower still, Vespa had taken nearly all of him into her mouth.

Moaning softly around Chuck's cock, Vespa let her hands move from squeezing his thighs to gently massaging his balls as she sucked. When she had first learnt this was supposed to feel good she was a little insecure in doing it, but, the reactions were normally great so...she'd gotten used to doing it now.

Continuing to make sure she looked up into Chuck's eyes as she continued her work, Vespa loved the way that he had entwined his hands in her hair, it felt good to have her hair played with while she worked, it pleasured her too.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:05 am

Chuck was pretty sure that Vespa was having almost as much fun giving him the blowjob as he was having fun receiving said blowjob. It said a lot about how much she liked to give pleasure that this was something that she found arousing to do to the point of almost beating his own arousal. Of course he doubted that last bit... she was making him feel so good he doubted anyone else ever felt this good,

"Oh no... Mr Greene is fine by me Vespa..." he purred a little bit before thinking of something and decided to ask, "Do you have any names you prefer when doing things... like this?"

He moaned a little bit louder when he saw her taking more of his length into her hot, wet, mouth. She was incredibly talented with that nimble tongue of hers, it was sending shivers down his spine that much was for certain and even now he was shivering from head to toe with the restraint needed to keep him from thrusting into her throat as strong as possible.

She was touching his balls while sucking him off now and, unlike with every other woman he'd been with, she seemed to realise that it was more of a tickling action needed than a holding action. Every other woman had put too much pressure on them but not Vespa... oh no, not Vespa. Vespa knew exactly what she was doing and she was doing it well,

"Oh yeah... mmm Vespa..." he threw his head back in pleasure, "God... you're very talented... making me feel this way with just your mouth..."

Playing with her hair with one hand, he moved his hand slightly so now both hands were on the top of her head. Without any conscious thought he began to encourage her to bob her head up and down the length of his cock a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:13 am

Vespa was so excited by what was happening that she thought that she had better restrain herself a little bit, she didn't want to be too enthusiastic and end up hurting Chuck in the process, no no she needed to make sure that she acted with the care that he deserved and as such she was using the gentle sucking motions still, her tongue although lapping up the whole of his length did so at a slow pace, using the flat part of her tongue.

His reaction to what she was doing spurred her on all the more.

It was like he was already trying to restrain himself from seeking more pleasure from her mouth, and she had only just started. It was a bit unfair to think like that though because it was one of the things that she was best at. She'd had the most practice, and read the most stuff, Cosmo was good for some things after all.

Continuing to gently stroke her fingers across his balls, Vespa squeaked when he began to bob her head up and down his cock. It was a sure sign he wanted more pleasure and she gave it to him as best she could, drawing all the way to the tip of his cock, letting het touches stay nice and light at the most sensitive areas, before going all the way back down to the base, and sucking hard at his cock.

It made her moan softly the way that he was holding her head in place, it showed her that he loved what she was doing, and she wanted to make sure that continued. Letting her pace continue, she hoped that he would feel the pleasure she wanted him to from this, as she was unsure how much faster or harder she could do this.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:28 am

Chuck couldn't believe that he had protested against this pleasure or even thought about doing so at the beginning of this little sexual encounter. It was inexplicable and it was so because it made not a lick of sense. It made absolutely no sense for him to have ever thought about rejecting something so amazing and so pure that it made his eyes almost roll back with the pleasure and made every part of his body ache for release.

Every second he was having to hold himself back and it was beginning to get harder and harder as her technique got even better, even more powerful and yet still so gentle. He moaned loudly and tried to hold his hips back from thrusting,

"Oh god Vespa..." he moaned loudly, "Keep this up... and you'll have me... cumming before long!"

And yet she still had more to give!

Her fingers against her balls were making him shiver but the way she was sucking all the way down to the base of his cock was making him moan very loudly in pleasure. It felt absolutely bloody amazing! There was simply no other way to describe it. He moaned, holding onto her head lightly but with determination.

He moaned again but once again tried to pull himself back from cumming into her mouth right now but he could tell he was close,

"Oh Vespa... I'm getting close..."
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:35 am

Vespa was finding it extremely hard to keep up this pace, simply because she was pulling out all the stops and it was making her jaw ache just a little bit from having to go all the way down and avoid her teeth brushing against Chuck in any which way. She wouldn't want to hurt him like that, especially when he was in such pleasure and she could make this pleasure grow and grow if she only continued.

So that was what she did.

As soon as she got to the base of his cock she sucked as hard as she could and it still be pleasurable, while she alternated the use of the flat part of her tongue to pleasure his cock, while using the tip to pleasure the head. Running it around it in circles in order to increase the pleasure to greater heights. The differences in sensations often made guys more aroused than just using one.

Gasping softly when he held onto her head properly now, Vespa was glad to hear that he was getting close to finishing. It had been her aim since she had started this after all, and she loved to hear the little hitches in his voice as he spoke, and the little shivers he would make out of his pleasure. They were quite intoxicating she thought.

Moaning softly in pleasure, she kept up her efforts, making sure everywhere sensitive was still touched gently, whereas other areas she could use harder sucks and such. Looking up at Chuck, she locked eyes with him as she continued to glide up and down his cock as she pleasured him/
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:47 am

Chuck was feeling the pleasure beginning to build up within his entire being and it was getting to such a level that he honestly thought he wasn't going to be able to continue unless he came right then and there. Moaning loudly, his hands gripped her head a little tighter as the pleasure ran through him in waves from her attention to all of his sensitive spots along his cock,

"Oh Vespa... Vespa... Vespa...!" he moaned loudly, chanting her name over and over again as the pleasure began to make his breath come in short gasps and his pleasure making his heart race faster still.

Looking down at her as she continued to use her talents all along the length of his cock, he moaned loudly and it was locking eyes with her and seeing her desire for him to finish that finally pushed him over the edge,

"Vespa! I'm cumming!" he moaned loudly just before he began to cum straight into her mouth, filling her little mouth up with a pent up amount of cum that she had coaxed out of him with expert skills and care. Moaning weakly as it continued, it lasted longer than any other cum he'd had before and he moaned as he finally finished, his head resting back as he gasped from the overload of pleasure,

"Dear god Vespa... that was fantastic!" he looked down at her with a slight goofy grin, "You were fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:53 am

Vespa squeaked a little bit when she heard that Chuck was going to be cumming right that second and she tried to prepare herself for the influx of liquid into her mouth, drawing off slightly so that she wouldn't gag and ruin the perfect moment.

The look on his face was so attractive to her that she suddenly didn't much care that her jaw was aching slightly from all of the work she had done, he looked so contented, so pleasured that Vespa was proud of her work and that she had managed to get him to relax. There must have been so much pressure on his shoulders, and that was gone just for that moment.

Swallowing as much of the cum as she could, Vespa was shocked at the sheer amount of it, eventually the flow stopped and she removed her mouth from around Chuck's arousal, wiping at her lips a little bit so that she could scoop up any of the liquid that she hadn't been able to take into her mouth when he had finished.

Unable to stop her little blush when Chuck said that she was fantastic, Vespa hugged her arms around her chest, before moving up to the sofa, curling her body around Chuck's and letting him hold her instead. It felt a lot better than she did holding herself.

"You think so?" she asked with a shy smile "I only wanted to make sure that you got the pleasure you deserved, it was all worth it to see you relax like that." Vespa admitted, giving Chuck a soft kiss on his lips, her own were plumper than before, swollen slightly from the activities that they had just been indulging in.

"I'm glad that you had fun, Mr. Greene." Vespa purred, as she gently tugged at his biker jacket, wanting him to get undressed for her so that she could get her own 'reward' for pleasuring him so much "Is it my turn now?" she asked innocently, batting her eyelashes up at him as she pulled down the waistband of her jeans so that he could see the top of her lacy panties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2