The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:12 am

Avery was beside herself right now, here she was, a semi-successful actress and singer and her brother had gone and nearly killed a whole room full of people just because someone had looked at him the wrong way and decided to pass some remark about her and one of her plays.

So she had shown a little more shoulder than was really needed but for God's sake women these days did plenty worse than that! Especially now that the war was over, they had more freedom, more money and more time with which to get up to all sorts of mayhem.

Her songs had been well received during the war and had continued to be so, Avery continued to appear in clubs and had been offered some stage work in musicals. Now this was all ruined because her brother had decided to do something beyond the scale of crazy even she could accept.

There had always been something off about Henry, he had looked at her strangely many times, but she had always put it down to being a protective older brother. Now though she didn't know what to make of him.

Yet, she was not going to disown him so, she had brought him to one of the best sanitoriums that money could buy you in America, and she was going to see that he got the best care. Although this place was mostly for criminals, she had managed to get him inside to see the Doctor currently residing there for an initial appointment.

He was one of the best. Therefore, she wanted him for her brother.

Now they waited outside of his room, to be bidden inside.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:21 am

Dr Oliver Thredson was a respected Doctor in his field of study and he had taken over the duties as head Doctor of this institution a few months ago now. He sighed a little bit as he looked over the reports he was getting. Once again there seemed to be no good news for him and every report seemed to contain yet more problems from the nuns and the patients' relatives.

He was doing the best he could.

Was it his fault that these people were often violently insane and force had to be used on occasion? Of course not! So it was unfair for the relatives to find ways to blame him so exclusively. Sighing a little bit, he received a call from his secretary about one of his patients.

Henry Mackintosh.

He was a classic case of psychosis and psychopathy if ever there was one. Sighing a little bit, he opened the door and looked out for the sister of Henry. She was easy to find seeing as she was both beautiful and the only person outside,

"Come in Mrs Mackintosh." he greeted her with a small smile as he too sat down, "Here to review the progress for one Henry Mackintosh I see... your brother? Odd... he insists that he is actually your husband."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:31 am

Avery smiled brightly when she heard the door opening and the Doctor coming to greet her, she had always thought that he was incredibly handsome and if the patients here were sane they would be lining up to get a piece of him. However, now she was trying to be pretty professional and she wanted to make sure that she got all the information she needed.

That was before she could let loose and admire the man in front of her, so sue her, she was having a tough time and work was getting more stressful after this little episode from her brother.

"Oh no no, just Miss." she stated with a soft smile "You think I look old enough to be married Dr. Thredson?" Avery laughed softly.

Coming into his office she sat down happily at the chair opposite his desk. Avery was wearing her tight green pencil skirt, her cream blouse which hugged her figure and a pair of bright red heels which raised her a good few inches from the ground, adding to her height as well as making her leg muscles rather taught.

"Yes Henry is my brother." Avery confirmed, worrying her lip in between her teeth, before gasping, and shaking her head violently at his little comment "No no! Of course that's absurd! I never knew that he thought that...oh Henry."

Biting her lip she composed herself before asking; "Is there any improvement? Any at all?"
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:45 am

Oliver had to admit that she was a beautiful woman, the likes of which he had not seen the equal of in many, many years. He was honestly rather surprised that she wasn't married to be fair. After all, someone that beautiful was certainly desirable was she not? Of course she was! Even he, a man who enjoyed his ability to control himself, couldn't help but react slightly to her blatant sex appeal and beauty, unmatched as it was by any other.

When she said she was just miss he smirked ever so slightly as he looked up from some reports on Henry,

"I asked because I think you too beautiful for nobody to have asked you to marry them." he teased her with a wink, "Does that answer seem satisfactory to you my dear?"

When she seemed to flinch at the very idea of being the wife of Henry, Oliver made a note in his log book before smiling softly at her,

"Yes I am afraid Henry is quite enamoured with you." he explained as he pulled out a cigarette, lighting it slowly before having a few puffs on it. Taking it from his mouth again, he spoke in a grave tone, "Your brother truly believes that you are his wife... and that his killings were nothing important."

When she asked if he had gotten any better she smiled,

"He has only tried to stab me once in the last three weeks." he explained to her with a small smile, "And before... always with very good security mine you... but before he's tried to kill me with everything from a nail to a shiv. It seems..."

He paused for a moment,

"Well it seems he believes I'm 'having an affair' with you."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:01 am

Avery enjoyed the compliment that Oliver had given her. Why would she not? A handsome man was giving her a compliment and it was a very good one as far as compliments went. Although she might not have actually been married she had many offers in her time, mainly from drunken men who had seen her show and had been enamoured with her.

"Well I have been asked many times but I don't think that any of them were really serious about the offer at the time, and would be quite horrified to wake up and find they had been married in the morning." she stated with a smile.

Seeing that he was noting down some things, Avery merely made a note of it, of course he would need some background information and she wanted to be able to help her brother as much as she could and that was one way of doing things.

"No, he can't think that its absurd! What things have you done to help him? Im guessing he simply couldn't be told that he thought wrong." she sighed softly, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Blinking when he stated that her brother thought that she was having an affair with Oliver, Avery raised her eyebrow and took a cigarette out of her purse with a shaking hand, lighting it and trying to take a long relaxing inhale of it. Calming down slowly she tried to take this all in.

"So my brother thinks we're married, and killing people is okay, and that we're having an affair." she sighed softly "That is a lot to take in, and quite...well crazy."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:19 am

Oliver could tell that she quite enjoyed his little compliment, as many women tended to do. Compliments were universal across all genders in making the receiver feeling good about themselves. But it seemed, in his experience, that women were a lot more sensitive to the whole thing than men were in the end. He smirked ever so slightly,

"Oh you do yourself a disservice and I won't have that." he told her sternly before smirking again, "After all, waking up next to yourself would be enough for any man to be screaming their joy within moment. Not in horror but in pure arousal I assure you..."

He nodded his head in agreement. It was quite absurd for the young man to think of Avery as both sister and lover. It was unnatural and he would continue to do his best to work it out of the young man by whatever means,

"We have tried reasoning with medication and it did not work." he admitted before humming, "Next I believe is electroshock treatment. We shall have it conducted tomorrow."

Taking a drag on his own cigarette, he patted Avery on the back with a small smile that he couldn't help,

"Don't worry, we can help your brother." he assured her before smiling faintly and adding, "I can find your brother's sanity and bring him back to you my dear. You have my word and reputation of a doctor on this."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:31 am

Avery was blushing now a little bit, of course the idea of Dr. Thredsone waking up next to her was one that she liked very much, especially the bit where he would be screaming in arousal, such talk was just...so foreign to her and it made her cheeks heat. Yet she loved it, as it made another part of her heat as well, she just needed to keep it together!

She needed to look cool and dignified, crossing her legs over her skirt rode up a little bit but it stopped her from squirming her legs together a little bit.

"Well aren't we being unprofessional today." she smirked softly "But thank you, I'm sure you don't look half bad in the mornings either." Avery commented with a sly wink.

Hearing that the reasoning with medication didn't work, Avery bit her lip and felt it grow plumper under her touch. How was he going to get better without medication? Without long term treatment. Electro shock therapy? Eyes widening Avery placed her hands on the desk in front of her and leant forwards closer to Oliver;

"E-electro shock therapy what is that? It sounds dangerous! C-can it go wrong? Is there really nothing else to try?" she asked, her voice was a little desperate before she reigned it back in "I am sorry I just...I just don't know a lot about this."

The sensation of him patting her back made Avery shiver a little, his hand was large and warm against her body, she enjoyed the brief touch very much.

"Thank you Doctor Thredson, I really do want him to be back to the man he used to be."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:56 am

She was blushing rather heavily now and he took solace in the fact the he was actually able to make her blush. After all, Avery Mackintosh was a beautiful woman who must have received compliments daily for many years now. He licked his lips a little bit as she went and changed her expression. Seemed she was able to control her blush and her embarrassment very well if that was any indication,

"Oh no no... today is Friday you see and everyone gets a little inflated for the amusement of the others." he explained before smirking slightly, "Nowhere near as good as you my dear but I'll give it a shot."

He could tell that Avery had a very limited knowledge of these types of institutions but he wasn't going to take her for a ride and pretend things were not what they appears. Sighing a little bit, he let a small breath out before beginning,

"Electro shock therapy is easy, don't worry." he explained to Avery before nodding once, "You get them talking. If they do something wrong you give them a mild shock. If not shocked then you're doing good. It's amazing how fast that works when pain is spread."

Running his hands across the slope of her back, he sighed slightly,

"Well you see..." he began before losing himself in his thoughts, "My research suggests that Henry has been mad since the age of five."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:06 am

Avery giggled softly when she heard that Oliver was having a 'sin day' because it was Friday and he could let loose a little bit. She was pretty sure in a place like this he would need to let loose sometimes because it was so horrifying in here, with so many crazy people that she didn't think she could stand to work here.

It must take a special kind of person to.

"Well it is almost the weekend, I'm sure that given the nature of your work I can let you cut a little loose earlier than normal." she grinned , taking another drag of her cigarette sexily, her lipstick leaving a little red kiss mark on the stub.

Listening intently while he explained the therapy, Avery nodded her head and relaxed, letting out a sigh of relief as she did so, a bright smile appearing on her lips;

"Oh I'm so glad, I've heard horror tales of patients having large doses administered right to the head, it messed them up for good in some cases and made them worse!" she stated, in a shocked tone "I'm just glad that you seem to be more modern in your methods."

Unable to stop a little gasp as he ran his hands along her back, his warmth running through her cool silk shirt was a startling contrast and it made her feel good, better than when anyone else had done it that was for sure. What he said however, made her eyes prick with tears.

"B-but I was born when Henry was five..." she whispered, in disbelief "Could this be that it is all my fault?"
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:31 am

Oliver had to admit that flirting with her was doing him a world of good. By now he might have snapped and attacked her but apparently flirting was just as good as testing her skin before abducting her and either nuzzling her skin happily or cutting her head off. Smirking a little bit, he nodded in agreement,

"Oh it really does mean a lot to me that you've given me permission to have fun." he teased her with a wink before smirking softly, "But I'm sure I could have a lot more fun with someone like you. How about a tour of the area... how about it?"

Seemed she had been hearing horror stories about how they used the electro therapy equipment and that kind of made sense because it was kind of scary looking. Shaking his head with a small smirk, he couldn't help it,

"Don't you worry, such practices are only ever used in massively improbably circumstances and would be done under complete control." he assured her with a small smirk, "Your Henry shall be perfectly fine."

So she was sensitive to the touch now was she? Mmmm... licking his lips a little bit, he tried not to think about how amazing her skin was. He licked his lips a bit more with a small smirk in place. Right up until it was time to get to work,

"It's alright Avery's, it's not your fault." he told her simply before sighing slightly, "I mean why would you do something like this? Well you wouldn't so all is fine! It's not your fault at all... it's his psychosis clinging onto something... like an anchor if you can believe it. Now believe in your comrades!

With that he held out his arm for her to take,

"Let's start this room shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:41 am

Avery laughed softly when she heard that he liked the way she had given him permission. of course he would have done what he wanted regardless but she was glad he humoured her. It made her feel more relaxed the way they had this banter, it was like they were just having a normal conversation just in a horribly creepy asylum with people screaming around them.

"A...a tour? Are you allowed to do that?" she asked in a whisper, biting her lip nervously "But I would love to look around, as long as you don't take me anywhere too scary alright? I'm of a sensitive constitution." Avery giggled.

Nodding her head she gave Oliver a little squeeze on his arm; "Thank you Doctor, it means a lot to me to know what's going to be happening to him, I'm the only one he's got left so I feel responsible to look after his care."

Tucking a strand of her loose brown hair behind her ear, it played against her pale skin, she was just glad she had used her scented moisturiser today because it looked like she might just be acquiring some rather nice attention to herself, and perhaps a date to accompany that attention later on. If she got through the walk without making an ass out of herself.

When Oliver reassured her, Avery bit her lip and nodded weakly;

"I believe that you will do everything you can to help him, thank you again, so much." she whispered before linking her arm with his own, enjoying the warmth against her again "Alright, I'm excited for this tour, where is the first stop?" Avery asked, her mood picking up.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:59 am

Oliver smirked a little bit when she seemed so nervous about being allowed to go on a tour with him. Of course she was allowed to go on a tour with him! He was the head doctor after all and her connection to her brother. And technically she did have the right to visit her brother... Oliver just thought he'd take her for a little bit of a detour via some other interesting places first,

"Yes I can definitely take you on a tour." he told her before chuckling a little bit and nodding his head in agreement, "Don't worry, you won't see anything too bad I'm sure. Medication wasn't too long ago after all."

She had squeezed his arm through his shirt... it was probably the only reason he hadn't dragged her out to a dark corner and robbed her. Nothing other than that but still not good considering he'd be stealing her skin! He chuckled a little bit,

"Don't worry about it, I really do understand what it's like to appear to be strong for someone no matter what."

Taking her by the hand, Oliver led her towards the medical bay area and showed her around. Almost all of the patients were gone, just a few were still there and they was chained to the vending machine or their hospital beds.

"As you can see this is a very private and unresponsive but it can get the job done. Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 am

Avery smiled softly when she heard that they weren't going to be breaking any rules by doing this, it made it slightly less exciting for her but she didn't mind. She didn't want to be getting Oliver in trouble with what she was doing after all, now she was really interested in seeing parts of the asylum she was allowed to.

"Oh uhm..." she whispered softly, a little blush on her cheeks "I guess I would be seeing some strange things I wasn't even thinking about that...although now I am." Avery tacked onto the end, she was getting a little warm herself now from nervousness about what she would see.

When Oliver said that he understood, Avery wanted to ask why he could understand, biting her lip softly she decided that she wasn't going to ask him though. It could be something deeply personal and they didn't even know each other well just yet, it would be a question for another time if at all to be honest.

Seeing the state of some of the patients in the medical bay made Avery's mouth drop open softly, how could they still have the desire to go on? How did they get these wounds in the first place, were they self inflicted or had they happened as a side effect of some sort of treatment?

"It doesn't look to be in good condition..." she offered with a bite of her lip as a pause before she continued "Honestly do they...do they have to be tied down I guess I'm just not used to seeing things like this but I know it must be needed otherwise you wouldn't do it."

Slowly she began to walk a little bit away from Oliver to look at one of the patients slightly more closely, they were sedated but seemed to be worse for wear.

"Do the patients give these wounds to themselves?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:31 am

Oliver smirked a little bit at Avery. He could tell that she was excited to see more of the place but at the same time missed the appeal that came with it being 'forbidden'. That was just something that a lot of people got into. The mystery was what a lot of people loved and the best part of mystery was the potential danger that came with it,

"You'll see some rather strange things I admit." he agreed with a chuckle, "But after a few times going round this place... you view it as just a different kind of normal. And yes I am aware of how much that sounds like me admitting that to work here you have to be a little bit mad. Of course that never needed explaining really..."

Very glad that she hadn't brought up his reasons, he decided that he wouldn't be bringing them up on his own either. He would much rather just let the conversation die down completely so he didn't have to deal with it at all.

He nodded his head sadly,

"These are all dangerous men, they have to be chained even while recovering from injuries." he explained to her before noticing where she was going. He immediately pulled her away from the patient just as the man surged up from the bed, flailing and grasping towards her as he tried to pull her to him,

"GIVE HER TO ME THREDSON!" The patient roared as loudly as possible before panting... exactly like a dog, "Yes yes give her to me, to me give! I want! Want want want her! Sweet smell! Sweet sex! Sweet sweep sweet! Want now! Give her sweet sex to me now!"

Growling at the patient, Oliver stood between the patient and Avery, drawing on all the intimidation he got when wearing his mask,

"Silence Gibbs!" he growled at the patient forcefully, actually getting the patient to whimper and lay down on the bed. Holding her hands, Oliver smiled faintly at Avery, "Sorry you had to see that... let's continue to the morgue shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:42 am

Avery squeaked in fright when the patient lurched up out of bed as soon as she came close to him, it scared her so much but what also frightened her was the speed with which he was coming towards her, he wanted to grab her and if he had the use of his arms he would have managed it she was sure of it. Then where would she be? Thank God that Oliver had been there to pull her back and help her away from the man.

Horror filled, her eyes locked onto the man and she felt her eyes pricking a little bit with tears both at the shock and the insult that the man was doing to her. How could Oliver bring her to places with patients who would say things like that? But he had protected her.

Slowly she ran her hand up his arm, retreating behind him and gently pressing her body up against his, to shelter her from the man, Gibbs should he try and do something to her again as they passed. Now, suitably shaken, Avery was very hard pressed to stop her body moving slowly closer to his every time that she recalled the event.

But it was probably a bad move, and so, reluctantly, she let her soft, slender hand run back down his arm, down his smooth shirt until it was by her side. Her body ebbed away from his own, as she stood side by side with him again.

"Sorry I uhm...I was just shocked by what happened I didn't mean to be indecent or anything." she apologised with a duck of her head "Please let's just get out of here...he's still looking at me."

Ducking her head away she moved quickly out of the room and into the morgue with Oliver, still a little scared, her heart was hammering and her red lips were tremoring softly.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:57 am

Oliver hated Gibbs.

The man had disgusting slimy skin so he was going to skin him alive before cutting his head off and throwing all of his remains into the nearby river. Such a disgusting little wretch of a man did not deserve to exist in Oliver's book. Not after what he had said about Avery!

When she ran her hand up his arm, Oliver froze as the sensations shot through his entire body. Oh dear... oh dear god her hand was so soft! So soft and so smooth! Oh god oh god... he swallowed thickly and tried not to react so obviously to what she was doing to him. And now her body was pressed against his own. Her skin was against his own, it was like their very souls were touching each other! Sending little shivers of pleasure through his entire being! He licked his lips a little bit,

"It's... it's alright." he told her honestly, still feeling a little bit cheated out of his shivering pleasure though, "Yes... good call. Let's get you outa here. Don't you worry about him, he'll be disciplined to the highest standard now."

Entering the morgue with Avery, Oliver looked around at the metal doors. Each one had a coloured tab on it. Black meant it had nothing in it, red meant it had a dead person in it and blue was for coma cures,

"This is our morgue... often the patients decide they would rather kill themselves and the fastest way of that is to grab... well let's not get into it." he decided as they looked around, "Seems big for the size of it right?"
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:10 am

Avery smiled softly she was just glad that they were away from that horrible man even if they now were trapped in some horrible cold room filled with dead bodies, the whole feel of it gave her the creeps and she thought that he must be sending her to all of the creepy rooms on purpose. Was it the typical date move of take your girl somewhere scary so that they would latch onto you and you'd feel the strong protector?

It was actually...kind of cute when she thought about it that way.

Catching his shiver of pleasure when she pressed her body so close to his own, Avery blushed herself and stroked some of her hair away from her face, she knew she should have put it up in a style this morning but she simply had been rushed and had no time.

"Disciplined to the highest standard sounds...harsh." she stated, her voice purring the disciplined, she had always been kind of attracted to men in positions of power, she could imagine Oliver giving out little punishments for her not taking her medicine on time.

With a little shake of her head Avery drew close to Oliver again, this time due to cold, not fright, slowly she placed her cool little hand on his back, and moved it from the base, right to his shoulder blades, letting it hold onto the top of his shoulders, feeling his tense muscles.

"It does seem very big, it's so cold in here too. I suppose it has to be to keep all the bodies okay but still, makes you want your winter furs." Avery laughed softly "I hope that more often than not the patients don't do that though, it seems to me such a waste of a life."

Looking at the different tags, Avery poked her head up behind Oliver's so that her nose gently brushed against his ear every time she moved her head slightly;

"What do the different coloured tags mean Doctor?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:30 am

He raised an eyebrow in amusement at the way she spoke about the discipline. So she liked it when a man took charge and disciplined those who went against his rules huh? Well Oliver was sure that he could do that very well indeed! He liked the way she purred at him back there. It had reminded him of the pleasured shivers he got from her touches to his skin. Licking his lips a little bit, he chuckled a little bit and shook his head,

"Sounds necessary to me." he countered with a firm, deeper, voice before grinning slightly, "Besides... I'm sure you'll forgive me if I'm a little bit forceful won't you my dear?"

She was closer to him again!

His breathing wanted to quicken again but he managed to force himself into calm breaths using the methods he had learn at school. It was probably because it was cold in here but he liked to think it was because she wanted to rile him up some more,

"Mmmm... Yes... yes you do get cold in here." he agreed after zoning out for a little bit there. He shook his head slightly before his hand was one again touching hers. He tried not to moan quietly under his breath but he was afraid some of it might have come out.

Blushing a little bit, he latched onto the legitimate question,

"Erm... er yes! Black means empty... red means dead..." he commented, seeing a heck of a lot of reds before he continued, "Blue means they're in a coma and being kept alive manually... it usually aint pretty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!    Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Doctor, Give Him Some Pills!
Page 1 of 1