The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My little pureblood (Scud and Anistasyia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scud

Scud

My little pureblood (Scud and Anistasyia) Empty
PostSubject: My little pureblood (Scud and Anistasyia)   My little pureblood (Scud and Anistasyia) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:31 am

Scud had been debating where he would take his little pureblood vampire 'reward' for their second little date. Since she already knew that he was actually a double agent for Blade, there was little chance he could slip up on anything so there was a lot of relief to be enjoyed.

But he had decided that he was going to help destroy the pureblood notions that Anistasyia held in her mind.

They were corruptive and destructive and he would not have his princess be harmed by such poisonous ideas! So he decided that their date tonight was going to be something that humans did more often than vampires did.

He was taking her out drinking and dancing... on Halloween.

Vampires did this of course... but what Scud was doing was taking Anistasyia to a place a little different to all the VIP-only clubs she'd been in before. He was taking her to a dark little club with lots of heavy rock music... before taking her out for a more relaxing walk on the beach.

But right now he was dressed as a redneck zombie hunter with a crossbow (that actually was a real crossbow) and he was waiting in front of her hotel door,

"Come on..." he knocked on the door, "You got your costume on? We're gunna be late you know..."
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: My little pureblood (Scud and Anistasyia)   My little pureblood (Scud and Anistasyia) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:38 am

Anni was not looking forwards to this very much, she liked the peace and quiet of her rooms and her bars that she knew well, she did not want to go to some rock music club filled with pulsing human bodies who were begging for her to drink from them. It was going to be such a struggle tonight, but she knew she didn't really have any choice in the matter.

Scud had decided what they were doing and that was that.

Sighing softly she scraped her hair up into her style, deciding that she would be going as a gothic mad hatter, with her make up painted like a Mexican Day of the Dead skeleton. She was wearing a tight black dress that was a corset on top, and a taffeta type skirt on the bottom, with an extra bustle and train extending down below the ending of the main dress. Her heels were large as she wore them with spiked heels which were at least 4 inches.

Opening the door Anni stood there and looked over Scud, honestly he did not look much different, he was just holding a crossbow.

"Alright I'm here." she sighed "I was just putting a final touch to my costume."
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: My little pureblood (Scud and Anistasyia)   My little pureblood (Scud and Anistasyia) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:48 am

Anistasyia looked amazing in her outfit.

Not that he didn't think she looked amazing anyway but now he could honestly say that she looked stunning even when trying to look scary. It was a rather strange revelation to be perfectly honest! But he knew she could pull it off no bother. Of course... she didn't seem to be liking any of it and he could guess why.

She still hated the idea of going to a club.

Well then... that meant that he was going to have to go with plan B, substituting the club they were going to go to with something else that he had had planned,

"You look great in your costume Anistasyia... you make scary look beautiful darlin." he told her with an honest grin, "Ain't no word of a lie."

Holding his hand out for her to take, he led her down to the taxi that was waiting for them, even opening the door for her as she got in, like a gentleman. He whispered the destination to the taxi driver and sat back down with a small chuckle,

"I guessed you might not be ready for our planned level of... interaction with human rockers." he admitted in a slightly embarrassed tone, "But... I do have a plan B you might like a bit more. There's a party on a pier that has a very impressive fireworks display on as well... lightly populated too due to the guest list."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little pureblood (Scud and Anistasyia)   My little pureblood (Scud and Anistasyia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My little pureblood (Scud and Anistasyia)
Page 1 of 1