The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iba

Iba

Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba) Empty
PostSubject: Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)   Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:02 am

Iba had been invited up by Nyx and she was looking forwards to it so much, she had been stuck down in that hole for so long and now that everything was on track with the apocalypse and the fight with the angels she was finally going to be allowed to be out of Hell. Maybe she would never have to go back again...she hoped that she wouldn't have.

Bouncing through the halls of the prison after being with Nyx for a short amount of time, making her happy doing a few jobs for her that she had been saving for Iba to do. Although what was strange about these jobs was the fact that Nyx had made her do them dressed as a police woman. In a very short, leather dress with fishnet stockings, her garter in fact visible as her dress didn't cover it. The jobs had been nothing hard and now that she was done she was on the prowl for someone or something interesting.

In fact she saw someone interesting right this second, he was a brawny, dirty sexy guy and she immediately zoned in on him. Iba did not care that he was in the middle of talking to some more guys, one of them was old and one of them she knew was Rick.

Zooming up to him she shuffled her toe on the ground and looked up shyly into his eyes;

"Well hi there." she purred softly "I'm Iba."

Biting her lip softly, she tilted her head to one side and admired his rather muscled body openly; "You have a very nice body might I just say."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)   Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 am

Daryl had been warned by Rick that he had made a deal with another group of survivors and to not be at all concerned when they showed up. Apparently they had a habit of showing up at the strangest of times and not necessarily with anyone's permission or notice. He had thought it rather odd but he took Rick's word for it and went back to his daily routine without so much as batting and eyelash seeing as how he had yet to meet anyone new.

He was talking to Rick and Hershel about making another run out to town when suddenly Rick blushed a little bit and Hershel seemed to have to resist the urge to sigh loudly. He blinked a few times before turning around to see what they were looking at... or who they were looking at.

And... wow.

Just... wow.

There stood the one of the sexiest women he had ever seen in his life even before the end of the world. Not only that but she was dressed in a sexy dress up costume of a police officer. He was pretty sure he could see a garter there to be honest. And the handcuffs were attached loosely to her belt too,

"Well hi ther' darlin'..." he greeted her with a slight blush, "Nic' te mee' yer Iba. I'm Daryl."

She was just blatantly checking him out. He did the same but almost immediately he noticed something... she had cat ears on the top of her head! He turned to Rick and Hershel, to see if they saw them too, but they had snuck away when he was distracted!

Damn libido!

"Er... than's fer noticin'." he told her honestly before nodding towards her ears, "So... yea' yer hav' cat ears. Why do yer hav' cat ears?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)   Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:21 am

Iba giggled softly when she saw that all of the guys were looking at her, of course she had been told several times that she was beautiful, more beautiful than Mistress Nyx because she didn't have that air of foreboding. She was just full of energy, playfulness and a dash of sex addiction thrown in there for good measure. It was what being a demon did to you unfortunately although she was one of the better ones out there.

Blushing softly Iba looked up shyly at the man, now known as Daryl and bit down slowly on her lip making it a little bit plumper than before, and a definitely pinker in colour.

"Pleased to meet you Daryl, your accent is lovely I could listen to it all day long!" she smiled brightly, looping her arms around one of his own and marvelling at how strong and warm he was against her skin, blushing brightly she locked eyes with him from under her eyelashes, making her eyes large and doe like in innocence "You have really strong arms, I have a weakness for strong arms."

When he asked why she had cat ears Iba blushed again and answered him, her voice had a trace of a small groan to it when she did though, just to see how much she could rile up her new plaything, it was fun to try them out for the first time.

"Because I've been a bad girl." she stated with a little pout "Ironic that my mistress chose to dress me like this today but, its true."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)   Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:30 am

Daryl had to admit that if there was ever a definition of a sex kitten (without sexual talent being considered yet), this Iba woman was definitely as close to it as humanly possible. The sex appeal was oozing off of her in every direction. To be honest he was rather surprised she was allowed to be out and about on her own. Seriously, if this had been any other survivor group she'd likely have been attacked by now.

He licked his own lips when he noticed how soft and plump hers were,

"Yer lik' te accen' do yer? Well I ain' go' no oth'r so glad yer lik' it." he teased her a little bit before chuckling a little bit nervously as she wrapped her arms around one of his. He looked down at her with a small chuckle, "Yer lik' my arms huh? Well I ain' nev'r been tol' tha' me arms are attrac'iv' I gotta say."

He had to admit that he wasn't against the cat ears. They added a certain amount of abnormality that made her just that little bit more exotic. When she told him it was because she was a bad girl he chuckled a little bit,

"An' tis is wha' happn's te bad girls?" he teased her with a wink before raising an eyebrow, "Mistr's? Yer hav' a mistr's?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)   Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:37 am

Iba smiled brightly when he looked her up and down, checking her out, she wanted to be able to be attractive to this man because he was attractive to her, why wouldn't she want it to be mutual? Although there was an ulterior motive, she hadn't had sex with anyone other than Beleth and Nyx for a long time now and she wanted to sample someone different.

Even if she didn't have sex tonight it would be nice to get up to a little tumble under the sheets, but it looked like Daryl was about to go off somewhere. Now now that wouldn't do.

"You can't do any other accents? I'm a very good actress so I can do lots of different ones, I can be anyone and anything you like." Iba purred with a sexy little wink as she hugged Daryl's arm to her chest even more, her breasts insistently pushing against his skin, their warm softness rubbing against his arm "Then you have never truly been appreciated by a lady like I would appreciate you." Iba declared cutely, with a large nod that made her hair bounce into her eyes.

Nodding her head with a bigger pout Iba sighed softly;

"It sure is, but its okay right? They don't bother you do they?" she asked, trailing her finger up Daryl's arm, to his shoulder, to his collar bone then back down.

"Yes I have a mistress, she's busy with Rick right now." Iba stated with a wide smirk, whispering into Daryl's ear "They're busy having S-E-X and don't want to be disturbed so Im sorry your business is going to have to wait, but I can pass the time with you, if you desire it." she purred, letting go of Daryls arm and moving away so he could see and admire her whole body.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)   Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:52 am

Daryl could see that he had been caught staring but at the same time he could also see that she had absolutely not problem with him checking her out apparently. Which was good because when she looked this damn good it was going to be difficult for him to ever actually pull his eyes off of her. Especially if she did anything to bring out her sex appeal even more.

Like how she was holding his arm to be honest.

"I don' thin' I can bu' I ain' nev'r tri'd." he told her honestly before smirking a little bit, "Yer really inte tis rolepla' kin'a stuff eh ten Iba? I ain' nev'r go' it me self."

When she pressed herself up against his arm even more he felt the softness of her breasts pressing in against both sides of his arm. He was just beginning to get himself under control when he realised that the material of the police officer's uniform was so thin that he was feeling her gradually hardening nipples against his skin.

He blushed brightly and a small amount of blood trickled down from his nose to be wiped away.

"Oh it's no both'r." he told her before reaching out and scratching behind her ears in a rather teasing manner, "I gath'r yer lik' it when I do somethin' lik' tis maybe?"

When she said that her mistress was off having sex with Rick he laughed a little bit,

"An' woul' yer mistr's be te sam' reas'n why Ric' cell was te nois't on' in te entir' bloc'?" he joked a little bit with a small smirk, "Soun's lik' yer mistr's lov's te ge' som' fun in when she can if yer kno' wha' I'm sayin'."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)   Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:02 am

Iba smiled softly when she heard Daryl commenting that she was really into this role playing stuff, to be honest she got into it because it was what her mistress liked and as such she had no real choice but to be complicit in what they were doing. But she did actually like them quite often but she enjoyed just being herself too.

"I get into it because my mistress enjoys these things." she stated with a small smile "I like to be myself mostly, when I get to choose."

Giggling when she saw that Daryl got a little bit of a nose bleed from feeling her pressed against him Iba was glad that she was teasing him by moving away a little bit. Perhaps he was going to be kissing up a storm with her tonight after all?

Unable to stop her little moan when he scratched behind her ears, Iba purred softly and reached up to kiss the hand that was stroking her ears; "More than you know." she whispered sensually "But maybe you should stop, its rude to tease a lady like that."

Pouting when he started to mention Nyx, Iba placed her finger over Daryl's lips;

"Its always about my Mistress I've had enough of her commanding all the attention, tonight, I want some attention for me." she stated with a small blush "Can you give me it?"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)   Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:13 am

Daryl had to admit that having a mistress didn't sound all that fun. They got to boss you around in all manner of things and that wasn't something that he really wanted from a relationship. He would want to either be in charge of the relationship or at least in the middle about it all. He chuckled a little bit and gave her a wink,

"Well so far I can tell tha' yer do an amazin' job in bein' a sexy polic' offic'r!" he told her with a smirk and a wink, "I don't min' if I admir' yer lik' tis'."

He blushed a little bit and quickly wiped away any traces of the blood. But when she began to purr happily at his attention to her cat ears he couldn't help but smirk a little bit and play behind both ears at the same time. She was a brilliant actress to fake these reactions,

"Oh?" he smirked a little bit, "But wha' if I hav' no intent'n'a teasin' te lady? Wha' if I wan'd te giv' yer som' kin'a... warm up I guess."

He looked down at the finger on his lips and smirked,

"Alrigh' I thin' I can accomplis' tis." he told her with a smirk before nodding to her and gesturing towards the door, "Shall we tak' it insid' on'a our cells? We nee' te be somewher' priv'te I thin' yer kno'?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)   Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:24 am

Iba blushed softly when she heard that Daryl wasn't teasing her, that he was actually intending to go to bed with her. It made her feel so happy, that even though it was only based on her looks that he wanted her for her looks, and her alone! She promised herself that Daryl was not going to be able to be with her mistress, even if she had to do extra things for Nyx so that she would leave Daryl alone, just for her.

Nodding her head with a bright smile on her lips Iba grabbed Daryl's hand and led him towards the door that he had just been gesturing to;

"I would love that..." she whispered softly her heart was racing in her chest and her cheeks were stained a light pink colour "I think that we do need somewhere private to continue this little discussion."

Slowly she looked around the cell block and bit her lip, she was just so excited for her body to be appreciated and maybe for her to be the one in the relationship who was getting a little bit of attention, having her needs met. It was something she had gotten so unused to being with Nyx, it would make a great change.

"Which one is yours Daryl?" she asked quietly, her demeanour was much changed, instead of being her playful self to ensnare she was a shy, passionate lover who was eager to explore new grounds "I don't have one just yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)   Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kittens New Play Thing (Daryl and Iba)
Page 1 of 1