The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erik

Erik

A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia)   A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 am

The talk of weddings and things of that nature faded out at their bodies began to speak for themselves, crying out for more. More touches of soft skin against soft skin. More handling and licking and kissing of said skin. And a gradual scale up towards a mutual release that both of them knew they would have and wanted to have as soon as possible.

He could tell that his words were inspiring more lustful thoughts within his lover and Erik thought that was exactly what he wanted. When she moaned he leant in closely to her ear and blew lightly at her before smirking a little bit,

"Oh I'm sure that you'll love it..." he purred into her ear, nibbling at her ear lobe. When she touched his arousal through his underwear he moaned in response before nodding with a smirk, "Oh yes... yes I am very ready."

Sucking and licking at her nipples, he could tell that she was loving every second of what they were doing with each other. He loved making her moan for him so he began to rub her faster through her panties even as he sucked and licked delicately at her nipples. He didn't want to suck too hard after all, it might end up hurting her. He purred happily,

"Mmmm Ophelia..." he moaned huskily, "I want you so badly..."

When she began to tug his underwear down he did the same with her panties, wanting to return the favour and get to her wet pussy. As soon as she wrapped her warm hand around his hard cock he moaned loudly, the feeling was so intense. He tugged her panties down as she began to pump her hand up and down his cock, making him whimper in pleasure. Getting some higher brain functions working again, he began to stroke her wet pussy before slowly pumping two of his fingers into her tightness.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Chavanne

Ophelia Chavanne

PostSubject: Re: A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia)   A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:02 am

Ophelia gasped softly and rubbed at her ear after he had blown on it, she pouted a little bit before she blew on his ear as well. Deciding that she was going to move on without passing comment, she merely continued to run her hands across his body enjoying the feel of his muscles under her touch, she had never been with a man like this before and she never would be again, Erik was the only one for her, the only one she wanted to touch like this.

Each moan that left his lips made her feel on top of the world, she wanted him more and more, biting her lip softly she tried not to let her moans become too loud, someone might hear and then things would end up being gossiped about and that wouldn't do for her, no not at all. And Erik wouldn't stand for it.

Shivering when he continued to gently lick at her nipples, Ophelia ran her hands through his hair, tugging softly at the ends as he gave her a spike of pleasure, it was an almost instinctive action as she couldnt explain why she had done so.Ophelia moaned louder when Erik began to rub at her faster, she pushed herself onto his touch even more, craving more of it.

"Erik...Erik you're making me feel so good..." she groaned lightly "I...I want you too." Ophelia panted.

Ophelia, when she heard him moaning like that, felt on top of the world that she had been able to pleasure him like this and she continued to pump her hand on his arousal, going slightly faster to see if that increased his pleasure like it did to her when he rubbed faster. Her eyes flew open and she moaned wantonly when he pushed his two fingers into her and she pushed her hips down onto his fingers, wanting them deeper inside of her.

"Erik I think I'm...I'm going to." Ophelia moaned softly, the pleasure was so high, she didn't know how long she could hold on.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

PostSubject: Re: A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia)   A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:12 am

Erik decided, when she returned the favor, that Ophelia didn't like it when he blew on her ear and decided that he wasn't going to do that again. Unless it was to tease her of course. The time for words seemed to be passed at this point and they both began to immerse themselves in the feelings of touching each other, hearing the other moan and moaning for themselves.

He could see that she was trying to bit her lip, trying to stiffle any moans escaping her. Erik wasn't about to let that happen. Sucking her nipple a little bit harder, he let go and instead kissed her passionately so that she would be able to moan all she liked into his mouth. They wouldn't be heard then.

Erik could tell by the way that she wrapped her fingers in his hair that she was loving his attention to her breasts. He was unsure as to why she felt the desire to press his face harder against her chest but he was defintately not complaining. As he sucked and licked at her nipples he also sped up his rubbing of her pussy, wanting her to love every single second of it,

"I want you so badly..." he moaned in pleasure, "I want to go further but... I know that we shouldn't..."

He could see that she enjoyed the way he moaned and was only too happy to oblige her and moan some more. She wanted him to moan and he would moan because of the way she was pumping her hand faster up and down his cock. He moaned louder as the speed began to get to him. Deciding to try something, Erik rubbed her pussy with his thumb. He was going by some gossip but... there! Finding her clit, he began to massage it with his thumb as his fingers ravaged her tight pussy. Her hand on his cock was getting to be too much for him though,

"Ophelia... Ophelia I'm going to... I'm going to finish...!" he moaned, panting from the pleasure, "Oh god...!"

Moaning loudly, he finished. His hot cum splashed against her hands and inner thighs even as he moaned and methodically continued his attention on her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Chavanne

Ophelia Chavanne

PostSubject: Re: A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia)   A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:36 am

Ophelia tried to stop herself from thrusting down onto Erik's fingers as they were inside of her, their rubbing and touches to her made her head spin and she didn't know what she was going to do, her pleasure was making her fuzzy and if she was asked now if she wanted to have sex with Erik she would have said yes without any hesitation, whether they were married or not married.

Gasping softly when she felt Erik touching her, in a new way, but it made her pleasure spike and she groaned loudly her pleasure was growing and growing and she knew that as he continued to rub at her she wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

She was very surprised that she was able to keep her grasp as light on Erik's cock while she was pumping her hand upon it, trying to keep her moans inside, she realised she couldn't hold onto her release any more when Erik moaned and finished all over her hands and thighs, it was such an erotic sight she couldn't help but give a last moan of pure pleasure before she too finished, cumming all over his finger.

"Oh...." she whispered softly "Oh Erik...that was amazing."

Ophelia's body was shaking with the delightful reminants of pleasure that she had felt, and she nuzzled her head against his neck, kissing his soft skin delicately. There really was no equal pleasure to that, and the fact it was Erik, made it even better. Blushing softly, as she looked down and realised what a mess they had made, she hoped that he wouldn't mind.

Several questions were running through her mind and she felt herself unable to stop herself from asking them, she just needed to know, if she had done this correctly.

"Did you like it? Did I do it right?" she asked a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

PostSubject: Re: A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia)   A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 am

Erik was glad that he had kept up his attentions on Ophelia even as he was finishing because it meant that she was allowed to finish too. And when she finished all over his fingers he moaned happily. Oh now that was an erotic sight! The pleasure they had given each other had been immense and the only reason it was even better was because it had been with Opehlia. He moaned lightly and kissed her gently on the lips,

"It was indeed amazing..." he agreed breathlessly, "Made all the better because it was with you my lover."

His body was feeling rather weak from such pleasure so he simply fell backwards onto the bed, taking her with him so that they was curled up on the bed together. Erik noticed the mess, blushed, but otherwise didn't react to it. It didn't matter really now, not to him. He purred happily as he hugged her tightly to him. When she asked if he liked it and if she had done it right he smiled a little bit,

"I loved it Ophelia don't worry. I think I left evidence of loving it too..." he blushed a little bit before chuckling slightly, "I wouldn't know if you had done it right but it felt amazing to me so I'd say keep it up like that in the future."

He paused for a moment, blushing,

"Did... did I do a good job? I mean I tried to find the place that women gossiped about but I'm not sure if I did or if I was too rough or anything like that..."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Chavanne

Ophelia Chavanne

PostSubject: Re: A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia)   A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:55 am

Ophelia lay on the bed with Erik, wrapped in his arms and she couldn't think of a more perfect occassion,
she tugged the duvet over her and snuggled up closer to him, she loved him so much and she was glad that he had chosen her to be ihs bride, now he was so successful and so handsome so many women would have tried to persue him. But not now, now her love was all hers, and she was all his.

All they had left to do was to give themselves to each other in the most intimate way, and that would have to wait until they were married, which might be sooner rather than later if Erik got his way. The thought alone made her want to giggle childishly, he was so impatient, but it was endearing, and sweet, so she didn't mind one bit.

"I will make sure that I continue to do it just like that, I was so happy that you liked it, I have wanted to make you that happy for the longest time." she admitted with a small blush "Even when I first saw you, my thoughts sometimes wandered to things such as this."

It was so sweet and caring when he asked if he had done it right as well, there had been no pain and all she felt now was the pleasant hum of pleasure that was left from the activties they had just done together. It was a beautiful feeling and one she would love to feel again and again with Erik. Moving so that she was laying on top of his chest, she kissed his lips softly.

"You were amazing, Erik." Ophelia admitted "I'm so lucky, you did everything perfectly and you weren't too rough so nothing hurt. I'm just so glad I got to experience something like this with you, it was breathtaking."

Moving the covers so that they now covered the two of them, Ophelia settled down and lay her head on Erik's chest while she felt herself coming down from that equisite high of pleasure she had felt just beforehand. Whispering softly to her love she asked;

"Shall we to sleep? You have tired me out!" she laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

PostSubject: Re: A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia)   A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:04 am

Erik had to admit that lying her on the bed with his love curled up next to him was a wonderful feeling, a feeling that he had never thought he would get to experience. When the covers were tugged over the both of them the feeling just seemed to grow to completion and he wanted nothing more right now than to snuggle up against her happily. And the best part was that now that she was going to be marrying him, they would sleep like this every night.

He had no doubts that after the wedding they would use this bed for more than just sleeping too and that just made him grin a little bit. When he heard her giggling a little bit he chuckled slightly. She was probably thinking of much the same thing he was,

"Well you made me so very happy with that." he told her with a grin before smirking slightly, "Oh? So you've been focusing your active imagination on me even since then eh? Mmmm nice."

He kissed her back gently when she laid down on top of his chest. When she told him that he had done everything right he released a breath of relief,

"Oh thank god I got it all right..." he whispered quietly, "I've wanted to pleasure you like that for the longest time Ophelia..."

Settling down with Ophelia, he wrapped his arms around her so that they were both comfortable. When she asked if they should sleep he chuckled a little bit and kissed her lovingly on the lips,

"We shall sleep. Goodnight my love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia)   A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different Type of Toast (Erik and Ophelia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2