The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Governor

The Governor

Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:02 am

The Governor smirked a little bit to himself as he almost waltzed into the prison through the gap in the fence that had been opened up by the Walkers he'd lured in. Of course he had lured them in. The prison group had thought they'd just wandered there on their own but the truth was less obvious.

He had set up bait and he had gotten the fence destroyed by sheer numbers.

Walking across the grass towards the prison itself, he checked that his revolver was loaded as he entered the prison proper. He knew the general location of Aubrey since the little girl he'd been talking to through the fence seemed to think he was less likely to kill the Walkers who were "just different".

The girl was a fool but a useful fool.

Smirking a little bit, The Governor entered the one area of the prison that wasn't full of dying people. Aubrey was said to be here, preparing food for the infected and the medical experts. And there was only one person with her full time... a random little man whom Phillip disposed of with a silenced pistol round to the back of the head.

Dragging him out of sight, he entered the kitchen where Aubrey was working,

"Hey there blue." he teased her a little bit as he held his arms open to her, "I'm home!"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 am

Aubrey was busy preparing the food for the people in the isolation ward, it was so hard for them in there but the least that she could do was make sure those of them who could eat had something nice for their meals. To be honest there was nothing that they could really eat around here, apart from soup, and so she was going to be making them that most of the time with some of the vegetables from Ricks garden.

It was really unnerving to be one of the only people around, not being sick our out on runs at the moment and so she was contemplating about one of the things she normally did when she was alone.

Philip.

It hurt so much to think of him but she couldn't help it. He had been so wonderful to her, given her everything but then he had gone off the deep end and had in fact killed her best friends, Merle, and Andrea and Milton. All of them were dead, gone because of his actions. Now she was alone! She was all alone devoid of her friends, her husband and plonked into the prison where although now she had friends they had been so wary of her when she arrived.

It had been a dark place and she still wasn't completely out yet. That was why when she heard Philips voice, Aubrey turned, slowly on her heel and looked at him, the knife from cutting vegetables still in her hand. She did not lower it as she saw he was really here.

"Philip..." she whispered, her hand tightening on the blade handle "What are you doing here? G-get away from me."

Stepping backwards, until her hand was resting on the handle towards the cellblock behind her Aubrey didn't take her eyes off Philip.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:30 am

The Governor smirked a little bit when he saw how surprised she was about him being here. Well he did always like to surprise his wife after all! But he had never shocked or surprised her in this manner before that was true. He supposed that she was going to be surprised and he was alright with that. Smirking a little bit, he took a few steps forwards towards her,

"Hello there Aubrey... I see you've missed me terribly!" he joked a little bit before humming slightly, "What am I doing here you ask?"

He looked around for a moment before pointing at Aubrey with a small smirk,

"I'm here to take my wife back." he told her honestly, "Rick has taken you away from me and I'll have you back my dear!"

Seeing that she was wielding a knife against him he sighed a little bit. Oh was he really going to have to kidnap her? That was annoying but, of course, not something he'd move too hard to avoid. It would be easier to get her miles away from her,

"Come on Aubrey... I'm your husband!" he told her with a grin as he slowly took a stop towards her, "So put down the knife... now."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:41 am

Aubrey could sense that there was something different about Philip, she hadn't seen him since he had killed all of those people in Woodbury and she had hoped something had just come over him but...but there was a change in him. It was making her heart break to see it too, she was scared, scared of him and what he was going to do to her.

He wasn't supposed to be here...what had happened to the guard? He'd killed him as well hadn't he?!

Shaking her head Aubrey tried to think of a way in which to deal with this situation, as soon as Rick came in here Philip was going to be shot dead and everyone was going to think that she was in cahoots with him and was the one to let him inside!

"Rick told me what you did!" Aubrey squeaked "How could I be near you when you did those things, when you killed those people! You...you!"

She was just so angry and so upset she was shaking where she stood and she swiped her knife through the air to try and stop him from coming any closer to her. No way was she going to go with him! She would probably be killed or whatever the fuck he liked to do now that he was mentally unstable!!

"N-no! Just go away Philip!" she stated, shaking her head "I'm not putting the knife down and I'm not going anywhere with you!"
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:54 am

The Governor chuckled a little bit as he made a few more steps closer to her. He knew what she didn't know. He knew that the door behind her was locked with a chain but she seemed to be a tad too shocked to really be thinking too clearly. Smirking a little bit, he cocked his revolver and aimed it lazily in her direction, meaning to intimidate but nothing much else,

"Rick told you did he? He told you I gunned them down in a fit of rage and insanity now did he?" he joked a little bit with a laugh, "I did gun them down... I shot them all. And you know what? I'd do it again! They were poison for us and our town Aubrey... they wouldn't defend it with everything they had so they did not deserve it!"

He growled in mild annoyance,

"They would have put you in danger and I refuse to have anything allow that to happen!"

He could see that she was very upset with him and he could understand that to a certain degree. But at the same time he didn't think much about her anger. It was obviously just a phase! She would come back with him no bother,

"You know I can't go away Aubrey... not without you." he told her with a small smirk, "I've missed you so very much... and I'm not going to hurt you."

He dodged a swipe from the knife,

"I said I'm not going to hurt you." he told her before smirking, "I'm just going to take you away with me."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:06 am

Aubrey's mouth popped open in fear when he aimed his gun at her, her eyes began to water with tears, how could the man that she loved aim a gun in her face? Why on earth was she going to come with him if that was all that she was going to be experiencing, his horrible new crazed attitude? Hopefully he was not like this all of the time, but she had a feeling that he just might be.

Especially when he told her that he had gunned down all of those people because they were 'poison' to them and the town of Woodbury. How insane was that!?

"Philip!" she squeaked "What the fuck kind of logic is that? What made you this way? Why did you lie to me? I thought you loved me and all along you LIED!"

To be honest the way that he was saying that he wasn't going to hurt her was not reassuring at all, it just made her feel even more shocked to her core. How on earth could Philip still be alive having survived out there in the wild all on his own? When he was that disturbed in the head?

"NO! Get away from me!" Aubrey squeaked and she pushed Philip away with her free hand, giving her enough space to dodge past him and try and go out the other doorway that he came in, sprinting through the kitchen Aubrey started to scream to try and attract some attention, from Carlos the man that was on guard around here but she found his dead on the floor. Reeling in shock, what else could she continue to do but run!
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:24 am

The Governor wanted to have Aubrey as his loving wife again and he would not just accept no for an answer, no matter what she said. He would have his wife again and he would make sure that she loved being back with him too. It shouldn't be too hard! After all, he was the husband she had always wanted and someone she loved before Rick polluted her mind!

Of course he had gunned down the traitors! They would have been a massive risk to Woodbury... to her! He would not have that,

"It is the logic of truth! They would have caused nothing but trouble for all of us and I would not have it!" he declared forcefully before shaking his head quickly, "I have never lied to you my dear! I have always loved you! And everything I have ever done I have done in the name of protecting you! Protecting us!"

When she declared that she wanted him away from her he growled in annoyance. Could she not see that he was doing all of this for her! All of this was for her!

"You are mine Aubrey! Mine!"

He chased after her with a grin, loving every second of this little chase. She was right there! Right there for him to chase, for him to capture! And she would be his! Chuckling a little bit as she caught up with her good friend Carlos, he found it was just the boost he needed! He immediately jumped, landing just in front of her,

"Hello Aubrey!" He told her with a grin, licking his lips, "Come with me Aubrey... we're going home and away from these traitors and fools!"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:35 am

Aubrey found it hard to see through her tears as they streamed down from her eyes as she ran down the corridors looking for some way of escape. Biting her lip softly she tried to figure out the quickest and best way of getting to the block with the infected people inside so that she could get some help from Hershel, and Maggie who was most likely talking to her father.

She was his? His? Oh my god she was not going to get out of this situation alive, or in one piece at least. How could Philip's mind have been bended so much? How could he have lied to her about loving her when he was still so obsessed over his dead wife and his other family.

He couldn't even begin to want to have a family with her.

Screaming when he dropped in front of her Aubrey held up the knife again and started crying even more, now there was no escape and nobody had seemed to hear her screaming or knocking down various parts of the building such as shelving or slamming open the cell doors. Now there was nothing left but to be taken away by Philip.

"N-n-no Philip please just go away." she whispered softly "Please just leave me alone I don't want to go with you...I want to stay here."

Aubrey shakily took her knife and cut off a lock of her hair, letting it scatter to the floor so that he couldn't pick up all of the strands;

"They're going to know that I've been taken! They're going to find me and when they do Daryl and Michonne are going to...to take you down Philip I don't want that to happen!" Aubrey sobbed, rubbing at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:47 am

The Governor frowned a little bit when she began throwing things at him and slashed at him with the knife she was clutching to. He wanted her to want to come with him god damn it! All he was to do was have her again! To have her love again and to have her in his arms again! But she was denying him that opportunity and he hated Rick and the Prison Group for corrupting her against him to such a degree.

"Aubrey you mus-"

His sentence was cut short when a slash of her knife came far too close to him... and cut him across his chest, cutting his shirt a little bit but not managing to get to the skin thankfully it had to be said. But still... it was by mere chance for sure! He swallowed thickly,

"You wanted to cut me didn't you Aubrey?" he asked her quietly, "My only crime now is coming back for you and you would attack me for that? For my love of you?"

He shook his head as he reached out and took the knife from her hand, tugging it out of her hand rather harshly he would freely admit. Throwing the knife away, he growled a little bit at her,

"You would set the dogs on me?" he asked her with a short whisper, "You would send them after me? After all I've done is come back for you? As a man who loves a woman should?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:02 am

Aubrey gulped softly when she felt Philip pulling the knife out of her hands, that was her only weapon in this situation and she didn't know what else to do. What was there to do but comply and go with him because if she didn't she could see him getting violent to the point where he would hit her and possibly shoot her so that she would be unable to fight and keep herself from going with him quite so willingly.

Perhaps she should just try and appeal to him? He obviously still had some sort of feelings for her, so why would he be mean to her when she was so visibly upset? The real Philip would just kiss her, hold her close, not brandish a revolver in her face.

Sniffling softly Aubrey sat down on the floor and hugged her knees to her chest, hiding her face in her knees;

"No I didn't want to hurt you I just want you to go away and you are NOT LISTENING PHILIP!" she cried, her shoulders were shaking softly as she tried and failed to get herself under control, after all how could she make a proper assessment of the situation and be aware fully when she was sobbing her eyes out here.

Shaking her head slightly Aubrey murmured;

"They're good people Philip they're going to look for me whether I want it or not." she stated.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:15 am

The Governor was not enjoying this. He was not enjoying this at all! She was supposed to love him and was supposed to accept him back into her life but she would not it seemed. She would not gently accept him as he had dreamt of so often. He grimaced when she once again shouted at him to go away. She wanted him to leave!

Why would she want to do that? To make him leave her?

"Why? Why though? Why would you want me to leave that badly?" he asked her, almost demanding it of her to be honest, "Is it really so amazing here Aubrey? Even I can see that there is nothing here for anyone living!"

He shook his head quickly,

"Good people or not, they will be the death of you Aubrey and I will not have you throw your life away for them!" he told her, trying to plead with her, "They have a disease here and it will kill you and they cannot help you here!"

Shaking his head a little bit, he reached for her and took her hands in his own, looking deeply into her eyes,

"Please... come away with me to be safe with me Aubrey... please!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)   Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking and entering (Governor and Aubrey)
Page 1 of 1