The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Governor

The Governor

Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey) Empty
PostSubject: Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey)   Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:32 am

The Governor sighed a little bit as he drove the car he had stolen from the prison. It was a fairly good one too to be honest. It was able to hold Aubrey, slightly tied up, in the back seat of the car. And that was very good for him because it meant that he had her comfortable as he kidnapped her,

"You alright back there Aubrey?" he asked her with a small smirk, "I mean I know I used some scarves you had lying around so it's not like you'll get rope burn or anything like that."

He drove along the road to Woodbury, happy to be on his way back to what he had called home with his lovely wife. Maybe being back at the old homestead would...

No... no! NO!

He slammed on the breaks and jumped out of the car to look at the destroyed outer defences of Woodbury and massive amount of Walkers milling around inside of it,

"NO!" He roared in anger, "Rick! I'll have my revenge!"

Jumping back into the car, he continued to drive, looking back at her through the rearview,

"Did you know about this?" he asked her with a small tear, "Did you know what they did to what we built together?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey)   Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:40 am

Aubrey was not happy.

She was not happy she was tied up in the back of this car being sped away from the prison to the first place that the group was going to check when they realised that she had been taken.

But...but deep inside she was happy that she was back with Philip. Aubrey was so badly shaken that she was cold and shivering from shock, she wanted to have some reassuring touches, just to be held and although it pained her to admit it she had missed Philip so badly while he had been away. She wanted him to take her in his arms and tell her it had all been a lie.

That her heart could relax and it didn't have to carry the burden of pain it had been for the past few months.

Seeing Woodbury in flames though, was something that she couldn't bare and it made her already emotional body wash in tears again;

"No I didn't know anything about this." she whispered softly "I thought they were going to leave Woodbury intact, but...I don't know."

Dropping her head to look at the car floor, Aubrey wanted to go to sleep, kill some time in this car and maybe when she woke up she would be with the old, kind loving Philip and he would take her in his arms and kiss her, hold her tight and make everything alright again. But she didn't hold out much hope.

"Where will we go now?" Aubrey asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey)   Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:50 am

The Governor knew that what he was doing right now was wrong. It was wrong of him to attempt to coerce her like this but at the same time he needed to do this. He sighed a little bit as he continued to steer the car between Walkers, not really wanting to hit any of them as it would just alert some of the others.

Woodbury... his home.

His home was burning down and part of it looked like they might well have been blown up! Their house... their home... it had been hard to know that the place where they had been so happy was now nothing but ash,

"Still this they're good people?" he whispered to her gently, "They have not only spat on our time together but look! Just look! They have destroyed the home that we were building together... the home our children might have lived in."

When she asked him where they would go now he sighed a little bit before shrugging ever so slightly,

"We're going to Macon." he told her honestly, "I have friends and a better home there don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey)   Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:57 am

Aubrey sniffled softly as she looked at the floor, she hated this, Philip had not once held her close to him, or been like he had once been with her. It made her feel so devastated inside, she didn't think that it was worth it, why on earth was she bothering to even attempt to look on the bright side of this situation.

She couldn't even go to sleep because her hands and her feet were tied up so she could not lie down on the back seat of the car, and get to sleep.

Choosing to remain quiet instead of replying to his question, Aubrey merely looked at the carpet of the car, she didn't know what to say. It was obvious that both Rick and Philip were a little bit disturbed in the head, but there must have been a reason why Rick would do this. Was it even Rick though? Could it not have been some other group?

The fact they were now going to Macon made her want to curl up even more, they were going so far away from the prison she didn't even know how they were going to find her.

"Okay." Aubrey whispered softly, leaning her head awkwardly against the plastic of the car door "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey)   Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:12 am

The Governor could feel his anger bubbling up under his skin and it was only the driving and knowing that Aubrey with him that made him relax slightly. But at the same time he knew that he shouldn't really push it too much seeing as she was already against it. Against being with him in such a manner... not that he could really blame her.

He glanced back in the rear-view mirror and he paused when he noticed something that he had not noticed before.

She had her wedding ring on a chain around her neck and it looked to be very well cleaned and cared for... she had cared for the ring so it stood to reason that she had always cared for him throughout his absence.

He thought about it for a moment before pulling into a motor hotel that he knew had been cleaned out of Walkers a few weeks ago. Not to mention it had some strong walls. Pulling up, he got out of the car before picking Aubrey up bridal style. He kissed her gently on the cheek as he carried her into the honeymoon suite,

"I'm sorry Aubrey... it was unreasonable to expect you to come straight to Macon with me." he told her quietly as he took off the scarves as he set her down on the bed. He gently touched her wedding ring, showing her that his own was still on his finger, "Was it ever hard? You know... to keep telling people that we were married?"

He paused before amending,

"That you are married..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey)   Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:24 am

Aubrey was more than a little surprised when Philip pulled up into the nearest motel which seemed to actually be rather clear of walkers, biting her lip softly while he opened her door, picked her up and carried her into the little motel. What happened to the idea of going all of the way to Macon? Aubrey was glad though she wanted a time to rest up and make sure she was ready to help Philip on the way. Who knows how many walkers there are on route.

She saw the secure gates and the fact that the room was already pretty well fortified on the inside with lots of furniture to put up against the door and such.

Now that she was on the bed, Aubrey realised that her cheek was tingling from the little peck on the cheek that he had given her. It was a sweet tender gesture and it made her heart a little lighter to be honest, maybe he could help her even more?

"It's okay. I'm just...tired." she whispered softly, rubbing her arms now that her hands were free "I think we need to talk Philip, before I go anywhere far with you."

When he touched her wedding ring, which was down in the dip of her cleavage, Aubrey blushed softly and she turned her head away. It had hurt a little bit when he said that they 'were' married but he corrected himself so she merely sighed softly and curled up into a ball in the middle of the large honeymoon suite.

"Yeah it was really hard." she murmured "Especially when they told me that you had lied to me for about three months solid, killed Merle my best friend in the world, then killed my two other best friends Andrea and Milton, before going bat shit crazy and killing two truckloads of innocent people, and you weren't there to even ask about it!"

Sighing softly Aubrey curled her hands in her hair;

"Even after all that, I just, I missed you." she admitted, ashamed that she had actually missed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey)   Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road to Woodbury (Governor and Aubrey)
Page 1 of 1