The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iba

Iba

Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Empty
PostSubject: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:18 am

Iba was all suited and booted in her Hell's armour, it was different to the other legions because she was magical in her speciality. Therefore they had a far more lightweight armour made out of leather instead of the metal ones that the other soldiers had to wear. Tying her hair away from her face with a few small clips, Iba slipped in her small throwing knives to her boots and made her way out into the courtyard.

Today she was meeting with her best friend, Beleth, and they were going to make sure that he got a whole lot better at fighting.

All of the demons could sense that the tension between Heaven and Hell was drawing close to snapping, and when it did there would be a fight like the worlds had never seen. Iba did not want her friend to be hurt or even killed in this fight and so she was willing to spar with him until he got a heck of a lot better.

Although he would probably not take this seriously at all.

Others had already used the prison courtyard to spar, and so the group had seen their fighting skills, but today they would see their first glimpse of magic and Nyx had warned her that they might not be overly friendly when they found out that they were demons. That little piece of information had been kept secret until now.

"Belethhhh..." Iba taunted happily, wrapping her arms around his neck as she approached from behind him "I missed you! You should have come up sooner, you've been missing all the fresh air up here. Are you ready to spar?"
Back to top Go down
Beleth

Beleth

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:27 am

Beleth had to admit that he had spent a lot of time down in Hell recently but, to be honest, why wouldn't he? He was a sex demon and, currently, there wasn't a lot of sex going on upstairs! The people there were getting so dreadfully boring. What with all their struggling, suffering and despair. None of those things got people in the mood!

Sighing a little bit, he admitted that it was better back down in Hell to be honest. A lot of the dead from this world were ending up there and every single circle of Hell had swelled magnificently. It was enjoyable, to finally be able to have sex with so many different people! And not have to worry about breaking them, as he always had to do with humans.

They were so fragile.

When Iba wrapped her arms around him from behind he laughed and turned to face her, kissing both her cheeks happily,

"Ah Iba!" he greeted her with a great big grin, "I've missed you little tiger! Where you been hiding? Keeping away from my amorous advances?"

He winked at her with the joke before wincing slightly,

"Well as long as you don't hit anything vital..." He half-joked as he placed a hand protectively in front of his crotch, "I'm alright so long as certain areas are off limits."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:32 am

Iba smiled brightly when Beleth turned and kissed both of her cheeks, she loved being with her friend and she couldn't help but wish that he had been up here with her earlier but she was just grateful that he was here now. Of course there weren't many people feeling 'in the mood' up here but that was something that Iba had been remedying with her lovely new lover Daryl.

He was quite the little tiger when she got him into his cell of a night time!

It had made her quite shocked the first time that he had pulled her in there after he had been out on a run, he had certainly missed her during the one night he had been away she could say!

"I've been here in the prison with Mistress Nyx, and I have a new...lover." she stated with a little wink "He's very nice, his name is Daryl and he's one of the men in the group here. So no more amorous advances for you, he could whip your butt in a second."

Throwing Beleth one of the small folded knives she had in her boots Iba grinned;

"At least until I train you up a little bit."

Unable to stop herself rolling her eyes when he almost pleaded with her not to hit him in the crotch, Iba folded her arms across her chest; "You know that's one of the first places and Angel is going to hit to take you down swiftly and efficiently, you need to learn how to fight through the pain or stop them getting there." Iba pouted softly "You sure its still off limits?"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:51 am

Daryl had been asked to come and see the sparring of the 'demons' by his new lover Iba. To be honest he had been very sceptical of the whole demon thing... right up until, after having an orgasm, Iba's cat ears appeared on top of her head! Now that had been a shocker to have in the middle of sex! He still finished... but it was still very surprising that was all!

Shaking his head a little bit, he had to admit that the minx made up for it later by being one hell of a tiger in the sack as well as a tigery person out of it!

So he recognised that the people they'd picked up were demons but it was still more than a little bit of a culture shock. He imagined the greeting that the attractive male demon gave Iba was one of those things that didn't cross the barrier between species. Otherwise he was going to stab him repeatedly in the heart.

"Hey ther' Iba!" he called out to her as he sat down on one of the benches at the edge of the courtyard, "Yer gun' kic' his ass fer me?"

He winked at her with a small smirk,

"I can giv' yer a rewar' if yer do!" he told her before grinning, "I've go'a free day so I can scratc' yer ears all day if yer wan'd! Or oth'r thin's..."
Back to top Go down
Beleth

Beleth

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:56 am

Beleth laughed a little bit when she said that she was here with Nyx and had herself a new lover. That was a little bit funny when he thought about it. Especially when she told him that he would not be allowed to be amorous towards her anymore. Deciding to tease her a little bit he pouted a little bit and hung his head,

"No tigery loving for me?" He whimpered before smirking a little bit, "Well I guess that means none for Nyx either. And if the mistress of Hell can't get any tigery loving either I feel much better about my own lack of said loving!"

He smirked a little bit and hit his crotch with his fist. There was no pain at all and he winked at her with a wide smile,

"Lust demons have inbuilt resistence to pain and damage there thankfully."

When the human started to talk, drawing attention to himself, Beleth frowned a little bit before putting one and one together and getting two. He smirked like the cat who had gotten the canary before waving and calling out to the human,

"Hello little human!" he greeted the main, "How are you today little human? Iba tells me you hunt! How cute!"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:05 am

Iba squeaked happily when she heard Daryl coming into the courtyard, he had not seen her spar before and she was so glad that he was here to see it now. Maybe he would be able to tell everyone that she was not just cute, or good in bed, or sexy she was one hell of a dangerous kitty who had earnt her claws from the years in Hell she had spent training with Leopold.

Where was he anyway? She thought absent mindedly as she hopped over to Daryl and gave him a long kiss on the lips.

"Of course I'm going to kick his ass, Beleth is just a load of hot air, I'm trying to teach him to be a better fighter and not just hope his abs are going to distract the next angel who comes along." Iba teased, throwing a poke of her tongue back at Beleth.

Gasping at the idea that Daryl would play with her ears all day long Iba blushed and scuffed her boot tip on the floor; "For true? Well then I best make sure I win!"

Scoffing at what Beleth said Iba merely waved it off as she returned, just because there was no loving for Beleth did not mean that she would stop giving it to Nyx. It had been explained to Daryl that if her mistress desired her in bed then she must comply, nobody said no to Nyx and lived to tell the tale after all.

"Nyx can still have as much as she likes because unlike you, she is on the Devil's council and can ask of me what she wishes." Iba teased as she got into a defensive stance "Get ready okay?"

Unable to stop herself rolling her eyes Iba sighed; "Just ignore him Daryl he's just peeved that he can't have any tiger lovin'."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:17 am

Daryl chuckled a little bit when Iba squeaked at him. Well now if that wasn't just the cutest damn thing he ever did hear! He chuckled a little bit before wrapping his arms around her and giving her a big kiss. He, of course, ignored the annoying demon who seemed to be called Beleth,

"O' cours' yer are, yer my girl aft'r all." he teased her slightly with a little wink before nodding his head in understanding, "Yea' I can see why yer'd wan' te try and teac' yer frien' here. He loo's lik' te sor' te wor' out only so he's bett'r in te sac'!"

He didn't much care for people like that to be honest.

Of course he grinned and nodded when she seemed so taken with the idea of him playing with her ears (and the rest of her) all day long without interruptions,

"A whol' 24 hours of nothin' but us." he assured her with a little smirk before laughing a little bit, "Oh I knew ye'd win ev'n befor' I mad' te off'r!"

He scowled at the mere mention of Nyx, let alone the 'arrangement' that she had managed to ensure remained. Daryl didn't trust himself to comment civilly on the matter so was quiet.

He raised an eyebrow with a small smirk, patting her on the ass as he made his way to the sidelines again,

"Of cours' he's peev'd! Tige'r lovin' is som' har'cor' stron' lovin'! Te bes' ter is!"
Back to top Go down
Beleth

Beleth

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:25 am

Beleth huffed at the idea that she was going to kick his ass but he honestly couldn't dispute it very easily. Well... okay no he couldn't really dispute it at all. She was going to kick his ass and it was that simple! Sighing a little bit, he pouted slightly when he was hit by the cold truth that he was about to spend a while getting his ass handed to him,

"Oh you two are just bullies and meanies!" he declared, sticking his nose so high up in the air that it was clear that he was joking, "You'll be hearing from my lawyer! I hear zombies won't eat lawyers after all."

Oooo so that was it was it?

Seeing the look of anger that crossed Daryl's face at the mention of Nyx, Beleth filed that away for later before grinning a little bit wider,

"I see... so you're both fine with Nyx continuing in the same manner as before?" he asked casually before grinning and nodding, "Here I come!"

He charged toward Iba with a grin as he lashed out with a right hook while at the same time using his demonic abilities to send pheromones towards Iba that would make her crave sexual release.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:29 am

Iba giggled softly when she heard Daryl calling her 'his girl' it just made her knees turn to butter, which wasn't too good when she needed to spar in a few moments. She knew that Beleth wasn't really put out about it because he had so many girls waiting on him, they hadn't even been together for months now, she had thought that he wasn't really that bothered.

They were friends and that was good enough for her, and she thought for him too, which was why he was probably just teasing.

"Now now you two, calm down." she stated with a little laugh "Although it is true, he only does work out to be better in bed, but you know as lust demon that's really all Beleth does all day."

The idea of there simply being 24 hours of them being together made Iba so happy that she was ready to kick Beleth's butt until they were done with the sparring lesson and they were ready to move on to the fun stuff. Although she was missing her friend Beleth...she wanted to spend some time with him but he blew her off all the time for girls, why not the other way around?

"I'm looking forwards to it!" she purred, giving Daryl a smooth wink before turning her attention to Beleth, limbering her body up like a cat ready to pounce.

When Beleth began his fight, Iba hissed softly and ran backwards, easily dodging the right hook, however the pheromones were harder to ignore but she managed to do so, her magic could easily be applied to suppress the sexual receptors in her body and nerve endings, in a fight against a lust demon that was the best defence.

Growling Iba aimed a high kick to Beleth's jaw, before dropping her leg back down and aiming a swift upwards punch with the flat of her hand to Beleth's nose.

"Hehehe, you know all that sex stuff is not going to work on me Beleth!" Iba giggled happily.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:39 am

Daryl had to admit that he liked this Beleth character better than he liked Nyx... but that wasn't much of a commendation seeing as he loathed and despised Nyx with as much emotion as he could muster. Not a single thing about the woman was something he would find appealing in a friend or, god forbid, a lover.

No wonder she had to forced Iba to keep sleeping with her with the power of her position.

"Well now tha' soun'a rath'r unfulfillin'..." he admitted before winking at Iba, "Sinc' he won' ev'r ge' te chanc' te slee' with yer all day!"

He winked right back at her before watching as the little match got under way and... and almost immediately he was rather confused with what was going on. Sex stuff? All Beleth was doing was fighting, albeit very badly. Maybe it had something to do with the odd smell he'd smelt and suddenly become incredibly aroused by? His attention was totally fixed on Iba's ass now after all.

If this was a demon battle he was alright with it so far.
Back to top Go down
Beleth

Beleth

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:47 am

Honestly, Beleth was aware that he wasn't a very impressive combatant but they both seemed to think he was less of a threat and more of a walking joke. A punch line rather than someone to throw a punch. That was fine and all but it wasn't half annoying to be constant reminded of it! And not only reminded of it but have it shoved in his face by the two of them just chatting away even after the fight had started!

Of course his indignation was kind of put aside as he barely managed to dodge the kick and had to settle for taking the punch to the shoulder instead of the face.

Result in his books!

Gritting his teeth slightly in annoyance, he rolled his shoulder a little bit and coughed slightly, blushing slightly at being his so easily,

"Is that all we've got?" he teased her a little bit before nodding towards Daryl, "I bet the little human there can fight as good as we can..."

He smirked,

"Should he join in?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:52 am

Iba smirked softly and shook her head when Beleth asked if that was all that they had. It was in no way all that she had she hadn't even begun to use her magic in an offensive manner yet, only to defend herself against Beleth's underhanded tactics. So, Iba was pretty sure that when she kicked it up a few notches then Beleth would be unable to keep up and therefore it would be a pretty crap training session.

If you could do nothing then you got disheartened, then you didn't want to try, and it just felt humiliating getting beaten all of the time.

"No, its not all I've got. I'm breaking you in easily, after all, what's the point in sparring at a level you aren't ready for yet? Im trying to help you get better Beleth." she urged softly "You know that right?"

Sighing gently Iba pushed back some stray strands of hair that had fallen from her clip and placed her hands on her hips as she heard his suggestion, no, they were not going to get Daryl involved in their fighting when she used magic it would hardly be fair. Besides this was supposed to be a lesson for Beleth.

"No Daryl should not join in, its his only day off in god knows how long, and when I start to use magic it's not going to be a place for a human to fight." she stated with a sigh "Now, this time come at me again, but try and use a different approach."
Back to top Go down
Beleth

Beleth

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:04 am

Beleth knew that she was right, she was breaking him in gently so that he didn't have too many loud objections to the way he was being handled. It was a way to give him fewer excuses to leave the training and run away to go and recover with lots and lots of sex. As a sex demon it was what healed him and gave him strength and he hadn't gotten any in days!

He nodded his head with a small smirk,

"Just the answer I expected from someone as strong as you my dear..." he admitted with a little chuckle before tightening up his stance to prepare himself for more fighting, "Now lets see if I have anything up my sleeves... because your guess is as good as mine on that front."

She did look very ravishing with the hair falling from her clip there but now wasn't the time to be thinking with his other head. Making his way towards Iba, Beleth stopped outside of reach before nodding to her,

"Alright we'll leave Daryl out of it... but you can't blame a demon for trying to get himself a good human shield!" he joked lightly before nodding his head in agreement... and immediately going for a right hook to her head like last time.

Except this time he stopped the punch and instead kicked at her stomach while jumping backwards to be outside of her impressive reach again.

Was he basically attacking then running away? Yes he was. Did it bother him? Not one jot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)   Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kittens With Claws (Beleth, Daryl and Iba)
Page 1 of 1