The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:32 am

Jason Isaacs had grown up in Liverpool but his decision to come and live back there was... not quite the best decision he could have made, with hindsight. But then again with hindsight it was 'obvious' that the violent crime within the city was going to shoot up so suddenly.

He sighed a little bit and turned off the news before it would continue it's insane stories about people eating other people. They were hungry people sure but they were never going to be that hungry!

Calling up his PA, he smiled a little bit when she answered her phone on the second ring,

"Abbie, it's Jason." he explained to her despite the fact that she couldn't probably see him waiting for her. "We have a lot to discuss to be honest."

He wanted to discuss his day schedule seeing as it seemed rather thin and he was needed to do many of the things it mentioned and many more un-mentioned. He chuckled a little bit before entering his home and rubbing his hands tougher,

"Abbie come on!" he teased her as he entered the place, "We need to do launch into the schedule!"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:37 am

Abbie was sitting having some coffee in the nearby Café Nero, and was enjoying it immensely, it allowed her to get a handle on the day ahead of her and it was pretty thin today. There was not a lot of things that Jason had to do and she didn't have to accompany him for one of the three things that he had planned today.

Sighing softly Abbie sipped at her coffee.

Unable to stop a little squeak when someone hit the coffee shop window, someone was fighting outside and Abbie was mercifully distracted by the phone ringing. It was Jason wanting to go through his schedule and she was more than happy to discuss it with him. She was so conflicted, he was so hot but...he had just gotten out of a divorce and he was her employer, it would be so morally and ethically wrong yet...

"Oh of course Mr. Isaacs, I'll be right there, give me five ten minutes or so. Goodbye." she stated with a soft voice, her thoughts had very much gotten the better of her there, she needed to be more professional!

Sighing again she stood up and brushed off her clothes, walking down the street to his home, knocking politely on the door before entering with her spare key. She always liked him to know that she was coming after all.

"Jason I'm here." she smiled softly, calling into the empty house, locking the door behind her "I have a copy of your schedule for today, what was it that you wanted to go over with me?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:55 am

Jason had to admit that his sexy little PA was tempting him to push the boundaries of acceptable practice for the boss and employee angle. But if she was alright with it then maybe he could...? No! No it wasn't right for him to do so god damn it! It wasn't morally acceptable and Jason prided himself on being an upright and moral man, even if his 'rivals' in the film industry were anything but moral and upstanding!

He smiled when she knocked before she used her own key to enter his home. It was a nice little quirk she had that she would always ask to enter even though he had given her express permission to do so rather a long time ago and many times afterwards,

"Ah! Just the woman I wanted to see!" he declared happily as she entered his home. He came out of the kitchen with a slice of toast and strawberry jam on it, "I'm just having some breakfast if you'd care to join me."

He hummed a little bit as he took a bite out of the toast. Swallowing it before speaking, he chuckled slightly,

"Well we need to go over some things I just became aware of!" he declared happily as he pulled out a pair of tickets, "We've got two tickets to the premier of some new film... not one I recognise but I'd like you to come with me so... think we can pencil it in?"

It was a token question but he liked to know what she was thinking about his (their) plans for the day so he could change them if needed.
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:02 am

Abbie blushed softly when Jason stated that she was the one woman that he wanted to see, he always flattered her like that and she thought maybe that was why he might be interested in getting up to some of the things that she had in mind. Of course they were going to have to stay in her mind if she wanted to keep this job, and boy did she want to keep this job.

If only so that she could see Jason every day and remain his friend.

"Ah no thank you Jason I just had my breakfast in the coffee shop down the road." she smiled brightly "But thank you for the offer it does look delicious." Abbie complimented with a bright smile on her lips, clasping her little Filofax in front of her hips.

So he wanted to pencil some other things into his schedule? Well that would be easy considering that the evening portion of his schedule was almost completely free, in fact after about 6pm it was completely free. Blinking when he asked her to come to the film with him Abbie blushed brighter and rubbed her arm softly.

Other times Jason would have invited his wife and, although she was glad to accept the offer something seemed so, odd about it.

"I would love to come to the film premier with you Jason, your schedule is completely free from 6pm onwards and so I think we should be able to attend with relevant ease. We uhm, might want to get a bodyguard to accompany us though, given the violence. I myself saw someone being attacked this morning outside the coffee shop."

Hugging her arms around her chest a little tighter Abbie bit her lip; "I am quite shaken by it, you don't expect to see things like that of a morning, of course in the early hours after several drinks its more plausible but..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:15 am

Seeing her blush like that let Jason entertain the idea that a hot 20-something like her would in interested in an early-50-something like him. But he knew that she wouldn't be interested in him. He was far too old for her! No he was sure she would find someone better for her than he was even if he was certain he would find no one better than her for himself.

"Ah and now you've gone and broken an old man's heart!" he teased her a little bit before finishing up his own toast and washing it down with some tea, "It was delicious I admit... someone from LA gave me a jar they made and it was really nice actually!"

Yes his little plan of taking her own for a star studded night were falling into place nicely and he really hoped that she would accept without hesitation but even now he knew there would be hesitation. And there it was! The rubbing of the arm!

"Well then it's a date my dear! If you like you may go shopping for an outfit... just charge it to my account and I'll pay for it." he assured her before chuckled a little bit and shook his head, "Well the best part of this is that the film is in London. So maybe just a secure private hire car and then the plane."

He leant forwards and took one of her hands in his own,

"It's okay Abbie... probably just a little scuffle over something or other." he told her, trying to be reassuring, "You never know with this society though now do you?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:24 am

Abbie gawped when he said that she had broken his heart, and that he was an old man! Both of those things were un true and she hated the idea that he thought that she would break his heart in any way shape or form! Of course Jason was just joking though, and Abbie didn't take this seriously but, she would never hurt him if she could help it...

"Jason you're not old." Abbie stated with a shy smile "I think you're lovely, well maybe I can have it another time? I'm sure that I can come around for breakfast another day, maybe even tomorrow?" she suggested softly.

Opening her mouth again Abbie shook her head; "I would love to come with you but I'm not going to use your money to buy myself an outfit, I'm sure I have lots of things I can wear to a premier don't worry about that." she reassured, after all maybe Jason did not want to be embarrassed by something that she was wearing compared to everyone else there.

Gently she squeezed Jason's hand and smiled softly;

"Thanks Jason...I... I guess I was just over-reacting." she laughed softly, before she heard a loud bang against the door, like someone had just charged into it full force, the smack of skin against wood made her gasp.

"W-what...?" she asked softly, very quietly tapping in her heels over to the front door, and squeaking when it almost vibrated when whoever was outside ran into it again. Peering through the peephole, Abbie's hands flew to her mouth and gasped. It was the guy from the coffee shop who had been fighting, he was covered in blood but...but his expression was almost crazed! "J-Jason it's the man...the man from the coffee shop he f-followed me here! I-I'll call the police!"
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:55 am

Jason had to agree with her that she was over-reacting. There was nothing in today's society that was all that bad. There had probably just been a derby or something on with the football. He wouldn't know, he'd stopped following the sport when he had moved to America. It was hard to really keep up with football when everyone around you was convinced that football was some armoured version of rugby,

"You were indeed over-reacting but that's no bother." he teased her with a wink before smirking a little bit, "It's probably just some drunks acting a bit aggressive is all."

When there was a massive noise at the door he moved over with her... just in time for the door to vibrate more than it ever had done before. His eyes widened and he moved over to stand beside her when she gasped. When she said it was the man from the coffee shop he narrowed his eyes,

"Alright you call the police and I'm going to confront this bastard!"

Opening the door on the drunken man, he growled at the man,

"Hey! Get the hell away from my home and away from my assistant alright?!"

Of course the drunk seemed to consider this as a challenge and jumped at him, trying to bite him! He struggled to keep the guy off of him and managed to kick the thing off of him... unfortunately his head slammed hard against the wall and he stopped moving. Jason's eyes widened,

"Oh my god... oh my god oh my god... get an ambulance too Abbie!"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:08 am

Abbie really didn't want to have Jason open the door and confront the guy, because to her he seemed like he was really dangerous. There was no way that he should be putting himself in danger like that because he was going to get hurt in the fight that would ensue, this guy was completely out of it and didn't seem like he was going to stop when he should do. He might just end up doing Jason some serious damage.

"Jason...I don't think that you should be opening the door to this guy!" Abbie squeaked as she went into the living room to dial 999 on her mobile phone.

As the phone began to ring out, she gasped as the man from outside seemed to jump in to attack Jason like she thought that he might do. Instead of speaking on the phone right away she rushed into the hallway to see if he was alright. There was a sickening crack as the man's head hit the door frame of the house.

Abbie's mouth popped open and watched the scene before holding the phone to her ear ready to give the information to the operator on the line.

But nobody was there.

"Shit they must have hung up when I didn't answer." Abbie growled, before punching in the number again and listening intently to the dial tone, frowning when it was taking a little longer than normal for the operator to pick up, before the call was disconnected altogether. They never answered in the first place...did they? She thought to herself.

Staring at the phone, Abbie paled.

"The line is busy..." she whispered "Jason the line is busy...what should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:25 am

Jason was now beginning to think that she might have been right. Opening the door to confront someone was a very bad idea when they seem to have inhuman strength. And seemed to ignore pain. Sighing a little bit, he groaned as he pushed the corpse off of him. Damn it was heavy! He pushed the corpse out of the door before closing it,

"Now that... that was not cool at all." he grimaced a little bit before locking the door, "God damn it... what the hell was that?!"

When she told him that the phone had been ringing out and not getting to anyone he was beginning to get a little bit nervous but he knew that she didn't want him to be nervous. She needed him to be strong for her. Swallowing a little bit thickly he pulled himself up to his feet and moved over to where she was standing with the phone,

"I think we need to get away from the doors and windows..." he muttered quietly, moving her up the stairs slowly, "Now come on my dear... lets... lets move upstairs. It'll give us a better view to see if this is an isolated incident."

He swallowed again before chuckling lightly,

"We should try and get a handle on this situation... it'll probably just be someone who got a bit drunk. And we'll try the line often don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:33 am

Abbie squeaked when she saw Jason pushing the body out of their door and onto the street, why did he do that? Surely they should keep the man inside of the house so that they could make sure that he was alright and when he came to then they could kick him outside and send him on his way. Maybe they should just take him to one of the emergency centres around the city.

"I don't know Jason but I don't think we should kick him outside...what if he's hurt and needs our help?" she asked quietly going to open the door again but she heard something scrabbling at it and she widened her eyes when she looked out of the peephole "Holy shit. Holy shit..."

The guy had his neck wobbling around and he was still up! Up and trying to get back in! Locking the door and placing the chain across, Abbie bit her lip and stepped back shakily.

"Y-yeah let's go upstairs...we need to see what's on the news, we can use the TV in your bedroom." she whispered softly, slipping her hand into Jason's seeking some comfort in this situation, Abbie walked backwards up the stairs, keeping an eye on the door that the thing was still trying to get in from, it made her want to throw up.

Nodding her head Abbie stepped into Jason's room and turned on the TV, switching it to the BBC news where there was an emergency broadcast, which meant the news was on all channels at all times.

"Oh my god...what is this?" she asked softly, sitting down on the bed as she listened to the news "This is happening all over Merseyside..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:24 am

Jason had to admit that the reason he had not dragged the man inside was that this was all beginning to seem very familiar. To be honest... well it stupidly reminded him of a zombie film in some ways. The 'drunken' man not going down until his head was hit... not to mention the completely silent police phone line,

"Well if he is hurt then we'll be getting him help by calling 999 but if he's not I'm not willing to risk him trying to attack us again." he told her before blinking at her shocked expression, "What? What's wrong? What is it Abbie?"

When she suddenly agreed with his decision to go upstairs he glanced out the peephole and his own eyes widened. Swallowing, he nodded,

"Alright... yep upstairs sounds good to me!" he agreed before giving her hand a gentle squeeze in his own and smiling at her softly as he took her upstairs to his bedroom. Of all the ways he had thought this would happen, this was not one of them, "Lay down on my bed, it's soft."

The news was dark and the news was bleak. He swallowed a little bit before reaching for the half-finished bottle of wine he'd been enjoying the night before. He filled a glass for Abbie before taking a drink directly from the bottle,

"Jesus... this is all over the Merseyside? What's to say it isn't all over the country? Fucking hell..."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:33 am

Abbie decided that she was going to lie down on the bed like Jason had suggested, hopefully she was going to be able to calm down a little bit but when you had seen someone walking around with a clearly broken neck it was enough to make you freak out. Shaking a little bit she looked at the news on the tv and all of the footage that they were showing.

All of these people attacking other people!
That was what that guy outside was trying to do to them!

Taking the glass of wine Abbie looked concerned up at Jason, she had no idea what to do but she knew that staying inside was going to be a good bet but...if this was as serious as the news was saying they would need to go and stock up on food!

"I guess...I wasn't over-reacting then..." she whispered softly "I hope that this is all sorted out but until then I think we need to get more food like the spokesperson suggested. It might take a while before this is all sorted out."

Biting her lip softly, Abbie decided that trying to phone the 999 number was not going to work, maybe she should try and phone someone else?

"Do you think I should try and phone the security guys, maybe they will get here quickly and be able to help keep you safe?" she asked with a little whisper, taking a big gulp of the wine "I seem to be taking this all rather well..."

Standing up from the bed Abbie went to the window, just looking at the street outside, everything seemed fairly normal, except the guy was gone and was now further down the street chasing someone else all the way down the street; "Well...the guy is gone."
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:45 am

Jason decided that he didn't like the news anymore. It was showing nothing but detailed videos of people being attacked and eaten alive! How was that appropriate no matter what was actually going on? Gritting his teeth tightly, he tried not to think about how many small children would be seeing these things on the screen!

Before he remembered that with all the zombie films around it would be practically impossible to find a child who hadn't watched one.

Drinking from the bottle itself was not very civilised but Jason had no intention of heading downstairs, on his own, and risking his life for a single glass,

"No... I'm sorry for doubting you about this whole thing..." he told her quietly before nodding slightly, "Yes I think getting some food would be a good idea. I mean I'm pretty sure looting will be acceptable right now seeing as how the world seems to have gone mad."

When she asked about what they should do he grimaced before nodding,

"Yeah I think that we need to go and get some food and essentials... but there's a Tesco across the road. We can use that I think."

He drank some more of his wine as he peered out the window,

"Yes well there were a lot of zombie films around before this... I guess we're still a little dulled to them." he suggested before sighing slightly, "Well good... he would have been a pain to get out of the way otherwise. Do you think... do you think we have to hit their heads or something?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:02 am

Abbie bit her lip softly, she was completely freaking out right about now because she didn't like the way that this was turning out. It wasn't April. So this could not be an April Fools sort of prank and therefore it was real, but it could not be real! How could zombies be real it was just completely unfounded, unscientific and just...just crazy!

But it had happened just before that guys neck was completely broken! Yet he was still up and coming for them through the door.

"Alright then I think that we should make our way to the Tesco's right now...before there are more of those things out there." she whispered softly "Hopefully things will still be there, it seems fairly quiet out on the streets right now."

As she dialled the number of the security team, Abbie was so delighted that they picked up the phone and that they were actually going to come and help them out, apparently it was a lot worse in Toxteth, the neighbourhood that their office was based in. It would be doing them a favour to come over here.

"Alright the Security guys say they should be about half an hour, hopefully, but we can expect them later than that if they run into problems...they're bringing all their gear!" Abbie grinned "I guess that's a good thing!"

Sighing softly Abbie looked around for something that she could use to hit these guys with and picked up a rather large ornamental Buddah figure that looked a bit like a club.

"I think that we should just hit them wherever we can and run the fuck away." Abbie groaned, wrapping her arms around Jason in a tight hug, just to make sure that this was actually happening to her because it all seemed like some sort of dream "Is this really happening Jason?" she murmured into his ear "It all seems like a dream to me..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:20 am

Jason couldn't think about this right now. Not... not logically. Because it was making no logical sense! How on earth could zombies exist? They couldn't exist because logically it was not only impossible but ridiculously impractical as well. How would in transfer so fast when the humans all had knowledge from the films? When only blood and saliva seemed to transfer it too.

It made precious little sense and seemed to make less the more you dug into it.

But it was happening and he would have to make sure that they were all provided for,

"Yeah before any of the things or any people too." he admitted with a small frown, "The people will be looting like us so the rules and society made by law and order might not apply... we're going to have to be very careful!"

As she was sorting out the security guys he was drinking more wine from the bottle even as he collected a baseball bat and a gold club. He gave her the gold club because it would be easier for her to swing it at speed he thought,

"Well that's good at least... did you tell them they could bring their family if they were with them?" he asked her before grinning a little bit, "Oh yes that's a lot better... especially if they have the American tools as well."

Jason was with Abbie. None of this made sense but there was very little he could actually do about it. They had to just deal with it,

"Seems like it's happening... although it reminds me of several nightmares. I have to wonder why this reminds you of good dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)   Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should have stayed in LA (Isaacs and Tiger)
Page 1 of 1