The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

You're all mine (Edward and Niomi) Empty
PostSubject: You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)   You're all mine (Edward and Niomi) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:40 am

Edward Kenway was a lot of things...

Ambitious - You'd better believe it! He was going to get himself enough gold out here in the West Indies that he'd be able to buy a pardon, land and a title from the King!

Skilled in battle - No one else he had ever met had been able to boast (truthfully) that they had cleared the deck of a Spanish Galleon by themselves!

Devilishly handsome - Well... he'd not had many complaints lets put it that way.

But right now what Edward Kenway was... was busy. Busy doing the 'job' that was so much fun it probably didn't actually classify as a job! Ever since he had sailed from Liverpool he had been aching for adventure like this and this little taste was making him want to just blow the ship up!

But they had just finished killing off the guards so that would be a waste.

Humming a little bit, he stood near the wheel with both of his swords held loosely in his hands. The ship's captain and the first mate were handcuffed and knelt at the top of the two staircases that led down to the main deck.

As the passengers were led up onto the deck he grinned at them,

"Hello ladies and gentlemen!" he greeted them as he moved to stand behind the first mate. Without missing a beat he stabbed the man in the back of the head before pushing the body down the stairs towards the passengers. And he didn't stop talking, "We are pirates... men looking for the finest things this life can offer to us, common, men. By taking what the 'better' of the world take for granted."

He stood behind the cowering captain before laughing and ruffling the man's hair and making his way down the stairs,

"So... my men will be passing around sacks. All of the essentials please! Gold, silver, pocket watches, fine silks and all that sort of thing." he told them all before humming, "On a personal note... I'm looking for someone too. Would the ladies please step away from the men?"

There was no movement for a moment so he smirked slightly and gestured at them with his sword,

"The question was just me being polite, I don't have to actually observe it by the way."
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)   You're all mine (Edward and Niomi) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:14 am

Niomi was silently quivering in her room right now, she had heard that she ship had been boarded by pirates and they were currently running around the deck trying to kill off all the guards. It had lasted for a long while now and she was more than a little bit worried that the guards on the ship weren't going to be able to hold the pirates off.

The passengers should be making a break for it! Go off the side of the ship in the smaller boats and make their way to the nearest landmark...

Although they probably were too busy worrying about their valuables and she was sure as hell not worrying about that, it wasn't like she had a lot with her, just the money needed to get her from place to place and a few little heirlooms, like her grandmothers necklace and her grandfathers pocket watch.

When a pirate burst into her room Niomi squeaked and was glad she didn't pull her dagger out on him as he was looking for people with weapons and taking them away from them. She was merely dragged up out of her room and onto the deck, biting her lip hard to stop herself from crying out in shock when the Captain of the Pirates stabbed the first mate and sent him rolling to her feet down the stairs.

Gritting her teeth she stepped forwards from the crowd of passengers and stood in front of the pirate with a stern visage, she hoped that this was not a very bad idea because she was all on her own out here none of the other women were going to follow her it seemed.

"When dealing with ladies gentlemen should always be polite!" she stated firmly, bringing the dagger up from under her skirts and pointing it at the Captains throat "What is it you're looking for? Or rather...who?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)   You're all mine (Edward and Niomi) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:27 am

Edward Kenway wasn't nearly as good as Edward Teach (Blackbeard) when it came to instilling horror and fear into the hearts of those he was boarding but the small group of shivering and shaking travellers assured him that he was still quite good at it none the less. He chuckled a little bit and wiped his sword clean of blood on the captain's arm. Of course the man did nothing... lest he lose said arm or something more.

He smiled a little bit wider when the women began to step forwards. Now it was a simple matter of finding one who had what he was looking for. She had to be beautiful, intelligent and possessing a strong desire for adventure. And... and who was this ravishing young creature who seemed to be trying to lead the gaggle of women?

"Of course milady! I do try to be ever so polite when in the presence of the fairer sex but something my tongue does escape me!" he told her with a small smirk before grinning widely and waving his men away when she took out the dagger, "You seem to think well of your little tooth pick. Do you perhaps mistakenly believe it to be a knife?"

Acting fast, he surged forwards, batting her outstretched arm away before grabbing onto her hand and twisting it behind her as he himself spun so that his front was pressed against her back. His free arm pinned her against him,

"No milady... this..." he smirked as his wrist knife popped out, the flat of the blade pressing against the fabric of her corset-like attire, "Is a knife. And held by a man who knows how to use it. Now milady... drop the knife and I shall release you."

He leant in close to her and whispered huskily to her,

"In answer to your question... I am looking for a woman... a woman I may have just found..."
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)   You're all mine (Edward and Niomi) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:46 am

Niomi blushed fiercely when he began to make fun of her dagger, although it was small she could do what she needed to do with it, she didn't carry around a large sword like this man in front of her however she knew that it was good enough for her to use. She didn't let her guard down though as he seemed to be trying to charm her into...well...doing whatever he wanted her to do which was something undoubtedly unpleasant.

"The tool in my hand might seem laughable to you, but I can use it just as well as the one that you're holding!" she protested.

Growling a little bit when he grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her, she was now totally unable to use her knife but it was completely unfair the way he had moved. It was so fast how could she possibly to anything to counter it!

Now that he was pressing a blade to her chest Niomi stopped growling and decided it would be the best thing to do to shut up. The way in which she was pressed against his body made her shiver a little bit and she frowned softly, not knowing what she should do now that it looked like he was going to be kidnapping her.

Dropping the knife, Niomi gritted her teeth and shook her head;

"You've killed the whole guard force on this ship just for some petty trinkets and the chance of finding a woman?" she asked bitterly "Speaks highly for you."
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)   You're all mine (Edward and Niomi) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:00 am

Edward smirked when she blushed at the way he was making fun of her little dagger. It was nice to know that she had courage. She had a certain spark that was missing from all of the other women he had met during his adventures. Sure there was Kidd... but she was busy trying to be a man, a die-hard assassin and was constantly bitching at him.

And this new lady was by far more beautiful to the point of being honestly stunning. He shook his head a little bit,

"I see your enthusiasm and courage... and both are found in abundance within you I see." he told her with a small smirk, "But you lack the still to really use the weapon well... and lack the conviction or mean-ness required to take a life. And you know it."

When she dropped the knife he smiled happily even though she likely could not see it. Humming a little bit, he enjoyed the feeling of her body pressed against his own before grinning and spinning her out from her in a fair imitation on a dance move he'd seen at a Spanish noble event before,

"Petty trinkets? By my quartermaster's guess I've captured three minor British nobles and over five thousand royales." he told her with a small smirk before pulling her back against him, face to face this time, "And a woman with such fire and courage too no less..."

He smirked as he began to circle her slightly,

"The woman I'm looking for is a woman with the right... spark, to one day become the queen of pirates to me, the king." he smirked and pointed to her, "And you fit every criteria swimmingly. What's say you?"
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)   You're all mine (Edward and Niomi) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:14 am

Niomi blushed softly again when he said that she had lots of courage and enthusiasm, that she could not be faulted on but he was right she knew nothing about how to actually use some weapons, she could get away from an attacker and that was it. It was useless in a completely ambushed situation like this, when she actually needed it.

It still stung a little bit actually to know that she was useless when it came to using a weapon. At least against someone who was an expert like this.

Honestly she didn't even know that the ship had been so full of rich people, Niomi had stuck to her room mostly during the voyage and had not been out to explore apart from going to meal times and even then she normally had them in as quiet a corner as she could muster all on her own.

While she was spun about in a wanton fashion by the pirate she just glared at him the whole while she most likely looked like a complete idiot to everyone else in the ship, but they were just too scared to really do anything about it. Sighing slightly as she was pulled back into his chest, to look into his face, Niomi found she had sighed in another feeling apart from annoyance. He was actually quite handsome.

"I say..." she murmured softly, crossing her arms over her chest "It sounds like a very big adventure." Niomi grinned.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)   You're all mine (Edward and Niomi) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:25 am

Edward could see that this lovely young lady didn't seem to be as against him as he had first feared and that was good seeing as he was going to be taking her with him anyway. He grinned a little bit and decided that now was the time to lead her towards the Jackdaw. Time to be 'rid of the spares' as Teach would often say. And while he would not kill them all by the sword and by the powder... he had no trouble with marooning them all on a nearby island.

Let the bluebloods try and scrape a living for once.

He grinned wider when he heard her sighing in a way that left little doubt that it was a good sigh. Licking his lips a little bit, he nodded to her with a smaller smirk,

"Oh yes my dear..." He told her quietly, his voice barely above a whisper, "It is the grandest of great adventures I can assure you. Now..."

He held her hand in his own and kissed the back of it with a small smirk,

"I do not believe we have been properly introduced... I am Captain Edward Kenway." he bowed to her slightly as he gestured for the men to put the gang-plank between the two ships to give her a much more stable walkway, "And your name my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)   You're all mine (Edward and Niomi) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:30 am

Niomi couldn't help but feel like this was one of the opportunities that she had been looking for all of these years she had been sailing the sea, she had been travelling from place to place to find excitement all over the world and she had found some beautiful scenery, some interesting people but it didn't have the thrill that she was looking for.

This certainly had the thrill and a dreamy hunky Captain to go with it, who was seemingly thinking that she was also dreamy.

When he introduced himself to her, Niomi couldn't help but be a little surprised when he kissed her hand, it was a gentlemanly gesture that was for sure and one she was not expecting from the Captain of a pirate ship. She expected to be thrown over his shoulder, tied up with coarse rope and dragged along to his cabin as soon as possible.

"Pleasure to meet you Captain Kenway." she stated with a small smile on her lips, shaking his hand after he had kissed her own "I'm Niomi, just, Niomi." she introduced with a wry smile on her lips, it was always a point of interest why she didn't have any last name.

Walking easily, with balance and poise of a cat across the gang-plank, Niomi stuck her tongue out when she reached the other side, like they thought that she would need the assistance of a little plank. She could cross on her own.

"Hurry up fair Captain! You must give me a tour of your beautiful ship, before I go wandering myself!" Niomi teased.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)   You're all mine (Edward and Niomi) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:40 am

Edward could see that Niomi was actually rather happy to be offered this chance and that was more than he had honestly expected from anyone. But she seemed to be totally in love with the idea of becoming a pirate. Like she had some kind of romantic image of the whole thing. She likely did to be honest but then again Edward had had exactly the same kind of image in his own mind when he'd set out from Liverpool many years ago.

He could also see that she was surprised by the manner of his greeting but the fact was the Edward had to practice his manners for when he was rich enough to buy the pardon, title and land he had a hankering for,

"Oh the pleasure is mine young Niomi... Just Niomi." he told her with a small smirk and a wink before gesturing to his ship, "And may I introduce you to the Jackdaw? She is the finest vessel I have ever had the pleasure of sailing on."

Laughing a little bit, he gestured for the crew to dash back onto their own ship as he did the same, jumping onto his ship with a grin,

"Hoist the anchor! Raise those sails! Give me half sails!" he called out to the men as he began to lead Niomi across the deck of the ship, "Standard set up really, pretty much like the one you were just on. Differences include the number of guns and a small crew area beneath deck. Which leads me to my next point..."

He opened the door to the captain's cabin and ushered her in to show her the opulent room he'd been decorating with his finest prizes for years now,

"You will stay here tonight and all nights alright milady?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)   You're all mine (Edward and Niomi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're all mine (Edward and Niomi)
Page 1 of 1