The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:30 am

Dean had to admit that of all the things that Sam had talked him into this was perhaps the best. After all... this time he got to take a couple of glances at some rather hot catholic university students! They didn't wear a uniform and that was the only problem with it as far as he could see.

That and having to ask for help.

But there was a woman tied up in their motel room who was so demonically possessed that it had taken three regular sized Devil's traps to keep the thing from breaking out and attacking them both. And Sam had decided that they needed help seeing as it wasn't reacting to any of the regular methods.

None of the standard exorcism rituals were working and holy water didn't seem to have done a thing.

Opening the door, he blinked a few times when he realised he had led himself and Sam into the middle of a lecture with the lecturer that they wanted to speak to,

"Er... hi..." he paused before grinning slightly, "Professor Violet Dante? Can we have a moment of your time?"

He wasn't about to take no for an answer so he gestured to the door after giving a particularly interested girl a wink,

"Outside yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:40 am

Sam had suggested to Dean that they get some help from Violet Dante because, to be honest, he was at his wits end. He had no idea what to do about this damned demonic possession! He had looked in every single book he was able to find about demonic possession and he hadn't been able to find anything that could have any effect.

God damn it he had even called Bobby and all of their friends and nothing had come up that he hadn't already tried.

So it was in desperation that he was asking for advice from someone. And not just someone but the greatest in the profession. She was a professor of this after all. And she had written several of the damn books he had been happy to trawl through. He swallowed thickly when he noticed Dean going for the door,

"Dean no! There's...!" he paused when he stepped into the room and noticed all the students looking at them, "A lecture on..."

He felt so embarrassed,

"Professor please excuse my brother... we can talk when the lecture is done don't worry!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:49 am

Violet was in the middle of having a lecture about the different signs of demonic possession, she knew that there were many people who would in fact frown upon what she was teaching and say that it was a load of all hokum. They were in fact wrong. It was not hokum, it was real, and if they were possessed by an evil spirit they would be thanking her profusely afterwards for saving their eternal souls from being devoured by the demon.

Although she was not so stupid to think that some people taking this lecture would be too blinded by their faith to think that there would be no other explanations for the way that someone was acting. There of course were various psychoanalytical approaches that should be used first and foremost before even attempting an exorcism.

Looking up from her notes when the door to the theatre opened, Violet frowned, who would be coming here now? The lecture was near over!

Merely raising an eyebrow Violet decided that she would finish up the lecture and see what these two miscreants wanted with her. They weren't on the syllabus and so she presumed they were either here for a joke or they believed that someone was possessed and needed her help, either way, she wanted to eat her lunch first.

"Class dismissed." she stated clearly when she had finished her notes, packing away she motioned for the two guys to come down to the platform she was giving her lecture from "You two are not on my syllabus of students, that means you're here for either one of two things, well maybe three in your case." she stated with a roll of her eyes towards the shorter haired man.

"One, you're here to have a laugh about my profession, two, you believe someone needs to be exorcised and you require me to assist you, or three, you are here to be perverse to women of the church." she sighed, crossing her arms over her chest as she finished doing up her suit jacket to her nicely tailored Prada wear "So which is it?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:00 am

Dean grinned a little bit as he watched some of the more attractive students as they left the lecture hall with the rest of the class. He enjoyed this little sight very much and strained his neck to get a better view of some of them. Including the few who were bold enough to wink back at him. God damn he was in the wrong profession! If he was a professor he could have this sort of reaction all the time... but perhaps it was a bit out of his reach.

He grinned a little bit,

"I am a lover of beauty I'm afraid Professor, you can't blame me for appreciating yours and that of your class." he told her with a wink before smirking, "But it's probably one of the first two you've mentioned."

When she said that one option was for them to be here to laugh at her profession he raised an eyebrow before shaking his head slightly. Looking at what her suit jacket did to her chest he smirked a little bit,

"A little bit of option three..." he admitted before frowning, "But mostly option two. We've been doing our own exorcisms for awhile now but... well Sam can explain."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:12 am

Sam was glad that the professor was being such a good sport about this. To be honest he had half expected her to not talk to them. After all, they had really interrupted her lecture and Dean had done a lot of leering in the short time they had been here. It was a rather rude of him to do so after all but she had taken it rather well.

When Dean simply passed the whole thing onto him he sighed a little bit and shot his brother a short but dark glare,

"Thanks for your help here Dean..." he muttered before turning to Violet, "Once again, sorry for interrupting your lecture, my brother here isn't all that polite you can imagine."

But here he was in his element now. Taking out a piece of paper, he moved over to the desk and unfolded it to show the three devils traps they had used on the demon,

"We've captured a demonically possessed woman who was trying to burn down an orphanage. But the thing is too powerful... we've had to set up all three of these traps to keep it contained." he admitted before sighing, "And I've tried five different rituals but nothing has worked. Not the Catholic, not the Polish, not the Dutch or the Mexican and not even your last idea. I'm... at my wits end about this."

He paused,

"The host isn't badly damaged... we can save her life if this goes well."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:25 am

Violet merely raised her eyebrow at the other man and decided that she was just going to ignore what he was saying, it seemed all rather pointless if that was all he was going to say. He seemed, to her at the moment, to be just a testosterone fuelled penis who was just interested in getting laid all of the time and being appreciated by women.

True that might have been something that her students would have gone in for but she knew that such a man was nothing in the long run.

"Please do not worry about it." she sighed softly running her hands through her hair to push it away from her face "I understand that you couldn't pick up the phone to dial my office and make an appointment so you wouldn't have to interrupt my lecture."

Taking the paper from the man as he handed it to her, Violet picked up her bag and placed it over her shoulder, but as she took in what was on the paper her eyes widened significantly at the detail on the devils traps, these guys were actually practiced in this. It wasn't like it was a bunch of amateurs that didn't know what they were doing.

"You've tried all of the methods?" she asked, her voice low and soft "Walk with me." Violet hummed, gesturing to them both to follow her "I will need to see the girl but I think that you should inform me fully of the situation beforehand, I have some idea about what I'm getting myself into but its just a matter of time to figure out which one it is..."

Taking out her mobile Violet send out a rapid text to her partner to come to her office as soon as possible;

"I highly doubt we're going to get the host out here, it is a clear case of multiple demonic possession...possibly more than six demons possessing the host." she stated as she looked at the seals that they had used "These are very detailed seals, and you read my books? It's nice to have someone so cute read my work." Violet smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:55 am

Dean could see that this professor was not only attractive but also very hot. Damn was she ever hot... but at the same time she didn't seem to be as attracted to him as her students had been, which was a shame. But unlike her students, she was beautiful enough for effort to be well worth it if he saw that there was some spark of attraction in there,

"Well we would have called but we have a rather angry demon trying to claw up a young teenager." he told her with a small scowl, "So sorry we didn't have time to find your number in the yellow pages you know."

But here was Sam with his nerdiness to explain all of this. Following them over to the desk he nodded to her and Sam before standing behind her to check out her ass. She definitely had a delicious looking ass that was sure. He nodded,

"He's gone over every book he could." he admitted with a small smirk, "For once we found we needed someone who was more of a nerd than him."

When she started texting someone he blinked a few times,

"Who are you texting? We really should keep this secret you know, the poor girl deserves some privacy as she goes through this."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:04 am

Sam was not feeling very hopeful when she asked if he had tried all the methods. Because if he had tried them all then what was their option of choice? Well... seemed that the only thing they'd be able to do would be to stab the poor girl with the demon-killing knife. But the problem with that method was that he would be stabbing the girl to kill the demon and he doubted she'd survive it either.

Making it something he couldn't consider.

"Well we caught the rumour about demonically possession teenager from a local news caster. The girl killed fifty people at her prom with the use of supernatural powers..." he whispered quietly, "So we managed to capture her before she could hurt the police or anyone else."

Following her into her office, he chuckled a little bit at Dean. God his brother was a bit suspicious wasn't he? He blinked a few times,

"Really? Multiple possession? I've seen that a few times but... but never six in one, the demons tend to hate each other too much." he reasoned before blushing slightly, "I have read all of your books... and all the books you referenced in your work too. Th-thanks..."

He looked up at Violet,

"So who have you called on in?" he asked, curious, before feeling a tad jealous, "Your husband or something?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:24 am

Violet raised her eyebrow and she looked at the other brother, Dean, he seemed to be the one who was really not into the politeness and she was a little bit unhappy that he was taking the piss out of her for insisting upon it. Just because there was a girl possessed did not mean that they had to storm on into her lecture, it wasn't the best way to get someone on side but she was going to let it pass.

"Well my email and my phone number is next to my page of information on the website you probably used to find me so...it shouldn't have been too hard to just, scroll across right?" she asked with a little smirk on her lips.

Holding out her phone so that the boy could read the text Violet frowned; "I'm calling on my partner who I perform all exorcisms with, I do it with him or I don't help you, that's the conditions. We know how to handle this and I am not going in there with two guys I don't know, this calls for someone I trust...sorry if that burns you the wrong way but."

Of course she remembered that story in the news and she knew that this was the case then, more than definitely multiple demonic possessions;

"Well that is what I need to go and find out, unfortunately you might have to go and make sure that she is okay and restrained. I'll need to access the Vatican Archives to read some material." Violet hummed softly as she opened the door to her office letting both of the boys into the room, before shutting it after them.

"You enjoyed my books?" Violet asked with a soft blush on her cheeks which she quickly extinguished "I'm glad you find them so enjoyable, but no, my partner isn't my husband nor am I involved with him. We just work together."

Gesturing to the seats, Violet smiled;

"Please sit, I'll take a while to find the demon's names, and the circle and incantation needed to get them properly exorcised."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:36 am

Dean could tell that his decision to just come on over as soon as possible, without taking the time to call ahead, had not gone down well. But the decision had been made and, despite her complaints, she had seen them straight away so it was surely not a bad way of doing it. Of course he would make sure not to do it again but for this time it had worked,

"Well you see we didn't need to check where you were." he joked a little bit, smirking at his younger brother, "Sammy boy here knew exactly what university you taught at you see! Apparently he's your biggest fan."

When she told them that she was going to bring her partner or not do it at all he frowned a little bit and he had to assure himself that he would be able to shoot either or them if it turned out they weren't on the level. He did have several guns back at the room and his pistol on him after all. He sighed a little bit before nodding,

"I hope he's as good as you think he is." he admitted with a small scowl, "She's a wild one when it comes to the rituals. You're going to have to bring your A-game."

Shaking his head, he smirked at the interaction between the two,

"Should I let you two get a room or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:44 am

Sam nodded his head with a small frown. Bringing in one outside factor was already against his instincts but to bring in two might just be a bit too much. But on the other hand if they all got along it would give the Winchesters two exorcists that they could call on if this happened again or something else happened.

"Well as long as he understands the risks... and doesn't try and get us up on kidnapping charges for the teen, I think we're good with that." he told her with a smile before gesturing at Dean, "Just try and ignore him."

He nodded his head slightly,

"We had her bound and gagged in our motel room when we last checked, which was about an hour ago." he admitted before blushing slightly, "Hence the kidnapping charge worries to be honest with you..."

Sam was rather relieved to hear that her partner was not her 'partner' in that sense as well and blushed before nodding,

"Yes I've enjoyed your books immensely." he chuckled slightly, "I used to count how many times I'd used some of your rituals and traps but then I lost count... so I tried to count how many had directly saved my life... but I lost count of that too."

Sitting down in one of the chairs, he blinked,

"You're going to try calling the demon by name?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:57 am

Violet smiled softly at Dean, he seemed to have his heart in the right place but he was just going about it in the completely wrong way. Sighing softly she decided that she needed to just ignore him and his sarcastic comments because she was going to actually kill him if he kept thinking that she didn't know what she was doing.

They had come to her for help after all.

"Well no offense but I don't know you guys from Adam, I don't have to help you, I don't know you're good guys. Me and Sebastian are risking our lives here, there are 6 demons at least possessing this girl for you to have to use three Devil's Traps..."

Waving her hand dismissively Violet smiled softly; "I wouldn't dream of giving you guys to the authorities, all that matters is that we help that girl while we can."

As soon as Violet heard that Sam was her biggest fan and it seemed like they needed to get a room together, Violet grinned and gestured to her office;

"We are in a room currently, so if you wanted you could leave the nerd stuff to us and then you can go and keep an eye on the demon, just make sure she doesn't cause a fuss in the hotel. You don't want her to break through the seals and become audible to everyone else." she explained with a soft smile "We'll work as quick as we can."

Nodding her head, Violet smiled softly and leafed through the book;

"Im going to call all six by their names." she stated, getting slightly nervous "It's the only way to ensure that all of them leave the host, we need to do every individual exorcism so hopefully we can all four of us keep them under control."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:11 am

Dean could tell that she had been thinking about how to get rid of him for the past few moments. Plus he had to admit he didn't really want to be here when they started talking about all this nerd stuff that was needed. Oh he knew that it was needed but he didn't have to like anything about it... all these books and lectures were just going to put him to sleep.

Even her beauty might not keep him from getting bored of all this nerd stuff,

"Well if you guys are going to have some kind of love in then I'm going to go to the motel like you suggested." he joked a little bit as he stood up, "Just remember Sam, no diving in if you're sure she wants you too!"

He smirked a little bit,

"Alright but seriously, I'll make sure to clear the motel around the room and make sure she's secure. Don't worry!" he waved at them as he left, "See you later guys."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:22 am

Sam had to admit that he was glad to see the back of Dean when he was working with Violet. After all, Violet was someone he had to give his whole attention to. This conversation definitely was because if something went wrong then the rituals then he was certain that the girl was going to die and he was trying to keep that from happening.

He didn't want her hurt.

"Thanks, it wouldn't be a stretch considering the extent of the precautions we're having to put in place you know." he admitted with a little chuckle, "Thankfully I don't suppose I'll be going to jail any time soon."

And all this talk of getting a room was making him blush rather fiercely! She was like his celebrity crush to be honest... and boy didn't that say a lot? She was damned sexy that was for sure but it just showed how out of touch he was with the mainstream if a woman who wrote occult books about exorcisms was his celebrity crush. But he wasn't going to regret it at all,

"W-well I suppose we've got ourselves a room now." he joked a little bit while blushing lightly before his eyes widened, "That's... that's incredibly dangerous Violet!"

He bit his lip a little bit,

"Have you ever done one as large as this before?" he asked her with a brighter blush, "I mean... I'm a little worried about you is all..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:33 am

Violet waved goodbye to Dean when he left and wished him a quiet god speed when it came to taking care of the lady, smiling at the fact that they were now in the closed room only with Sam and herself. It was a lot easier for them to get along together now, however, they were going to have to get down to some serious work to find out all of the demon's names.

Seeing that Sam was blushing, Violet blinked a little bit and she wondered if he was crushing on her from reading her books or just since he had seen her in the lecture? It seemed strange if it was the latter of the two options.

"I know it is incredibly dangerous." Violet smiled softly "However we need to get those demons out of their host otherwise they might be causing a hell of a lot of trouble down the line, one day its fifty people but that could escalate if we don't do something."

As she opened one of the older tomes that she had in her office, Violet slipped on some latex gloves and got a small tweezer out of her desk, she was going to have to be careful while she was looking at this one in particular but she could find the page swiftly.

"So you'll need to tell me all of the signs that the possessed was experiencing that way we can find out what kind of demons are taking a hold of her body, many demons provoke different reactions as you know but this might be the way we can find out their distinct names." she stated with a frown of concentration on her features, which many had remarked distractingly sexy.

Shaking her head Violet bit her lip;

"No I've never done one this large, and honestly I'm a little worried myself but, I know I have to try and do something. It is my duty to save all the lives I can, the host and the people in Rome and the surrounding countries. There is no need to be worried." Violet smiled gently, squeezing his hand "You will be there to help me contain the demons, you have faith in your own skills, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:48 am

Now they were alone in the room together but unfortunately for Sam's hormones he wasn't like Dean and he knew that there was work to be done. If and when the work went well he could flirt with her but until then he was just going to have to knuckle down and help her out with all the work they had awaiting them.

Of course his annoying blush chose not to go down at all! He was so embarrassed! Which might have had something to do with the fact that his blush wasn't dying down at all,

"Well if we can't do anything then there is something that we can do about it but... but it's too final." he admitted with a small sigh, "We have come into the possession of a knife that kills the demons that are inhabiting the body that is stabbed. Kills them completely. The only problem is that it kills the host too."

Seeing her opening up a dusty old tome, he tried to figure out what book it was but he honestly had no point of reference and the writing seemed to be in Latin,

"Well the signs were pretty easy... she went violently insane when wronged and began to use a lot of telekinesis to kill people. And I think she was able to sent things of fire as well without touching them." he admitted before blushing as he saw her sexy little look, "S-so yeah... those are some of her signs."

He frowned a little bit before nodding his head with a small smile,

"Well I'll be there to assist in each and every way that I can, don't worry about that Violet." he assured her, squeezing her hand back, "You'll do it I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:03 am

Violet raised an eyebrow when she heard that there was something that could be done instead of her doing this completely insane ritual. Biting her lip softly she waited and listened to what Sam had to say, it was a predicament to take a human life but to be honest she thought that it was too far gone for the host body to actually survive with out serious complications...

Shaking her head softly Violet shut the book rather violently and then had to stroke it better just in case she had damaged it.

"You have the Knife of Solomon...and you're here asking me to do something crazily insanely dangerous when you can fix it all by just stabbing the girl? Do you realise I could have gone through with this and lost my life?" she asked with the shake of her head, putting her hands on her head and ruffling her hair.

Standing up from her desk Violet couldn't really believe this;

"You can get rid of 6 powerful demons forever so you should." she whispered softly crossing her arms over her chest "Now I will come and look at the girl, but I can assure you that with her body being possessed by 6 demons she will not be able to have a normal functioning life Sam, she might be completely mentally damaged, tortured by this experience."

Taking out her phone she sent off another text to her partner, telling him not to bother coming; "Now I will come, and I will make contact with the girl herself, and ask her what she wishes...but my advice is to use the Knife of Solomon, I'm not going to ask how you got that seeing as its supposed to be in the Vatican Vault, but..."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:15 am

That knife had a freaking NAME? Well now there went his hopes that there would be more of these things in case anything happened to the one they currently had. But she was saying he should just stab her? Stab a fourteen/fifteen year old girl... Sam had done a lot of things but he wasn't sure he'd ever be sleeping again after he did this one.

He sighed a little bit,

"I was hoping for some solution that didn't involve me stabbing a teenager in the chest and watching her die." he admitted before nodding a bit, "But I can see that this option would be a lot safer for all of us involved..."

This had not been what he wanted to hear and he didn't bother hiding the fact that he had a problem with euthanizing a teenage girl. Especially when said teenage girl spoke to him. At times the demons tired themselves out from the traps and she could speak... but it was probably just another demon. He chuckled a little bit,

"Is it bad for me to say that I've always wanted to meet you in your office?" he asked her with a small smirk, "I guess it's just one of those celebrity crush things but there was just something about seeing you doing that 'concentration' face, even on your covers, that made me want to see you in your office."

He smirked slightly and gave her a slight wink,

"Well in real life it's beyond what I thought." he told her teasingly before taking a step closer, "We don't have to rush back now... so we're all alone in a room together until we're off."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:28 am

Violet thought that it was strange for her to say that too, that they should just kill he girl, but to be honest she didn't think that Sam was thinking of the big picture here. Perhaps if he explained it to him in a better way she could be looked at with less contempt for suggesting that instead of opening herself up to cross transference and death while doing the exorcism.

Sighing softly she sat back down at her desk and ran her hands through her hair again, it was one of her comfort things that she did when she was unhappy.

"I know that it is uncomfortable for us to do, but you have to realise Sam, that she wouldn't survive the exorcism. You have exorcised demons before right? Just one in each host? And how worn and almost dead are the bodies then? Think of the six demons inhabiting that body...the girl is not going to survive." Violet reassured softly, her hand gently squeezing Sam's as he sat across from her on the desk.

Tilting her head to one side Violet smirked softly;

"You have? A celebrity crush on me?" she asked with a grin on her lips "You know that's great, you're not so bad yourself. I guess you know that I'm less than strict on the whole, dating front. I mean how are you supposed to meet your husband if you don't get out and look actively am I right?" she grinned, arching an eyebrow up teasingly.

Looking at the kettle she got up and put it on, setting up two cups;

"Would you like a cup of tea or coffee?" she asked with a soft smile "We can relax a little bit, maybe I can find something in one of these books that will let me do a supercharged exorcism but I don't think such a thing is possible I mean, we'd need like a demon to help us out and I don't know any!" Violet laughed, a little strained laugh though, she was tired and stressed out with her work and she still had mounds of papers to grade on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:41 am

Sam thought about just texting Dean to let his brother kill the girl but that wasn't right. He had been the one to suggest coming to the town and he had been the one to suggest coming to Violet. So he would be the one to kill the teen. It was his responsibility and he would not have his brother do his dirty work when it was clearly his job and his alone.

Standing up from the chair he had been sat down in, he sighed a little bit as he paced up and down a little bit before sighing a little bit and resting his head against the nearest wall,

"I guess I knew that on a logical and practical view but... but to know that I would have to stab her is something completely different." he told her before sighing, "But I will... because it has to be done."

He chuckled a little bit and nodded,

"Yeah you're the celebrity I think about most for damn sure and the one I respect the most." he told her with a small smirk before shaking his head slightly, "Oh you are most definitely right Violet and I'm sure I can find somehow to show you why you're right in that respect."

Winking at her, he watched as she walked away from him to make some tea or something. He nodded a little bit,

"A cup of coffee would be lovely." he told her before chuckling a little bit and shaking his head a little bit, "Well unfortunately I know far too many demons."

He picked up a paper and skimmed through it,

"With a teacher as skilled and compelling as you... how can people be missing your lectures and seminars enough to be this bad on the essay?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:58 am

Violet was happy that Sam understood that she was not a cold hearted bitch and she didn't just want to kill the girl because it would save her trouble but because it was also the best thing for the child, if she did survive she would be so traumatised and immobile that it would be completely not worth her carrying on her life the quality of life would be so damn poor.

"If you want me to, I can do the stabbing." she stated with a small smile on her lips "I mean it is under my advice to do so and I can cleanse the soul of the girl at the same time so...she has an easy passage into Heaven."

Blushing a little bit, her cheeks heating up underneath her thin framed glasses, Violet adjusted them before speaking; "Well Sam I have never gotten such a compliment before...I hardly think I'm a celebrity. Might I just ask, do you, delve into demonology a lot in your personal life? Its kind of dangerous...which in turn is kind of...sexy." she purred running her tongue over her lips before laughing softly.

As she filled the cups with the boiling water from the kettle, Violet mixed the drinks before remembering something and asking;

"Hey do you take any sugar with your coffee?" she asked with a grin.

When Sam commented on the essays that were on her desk Violet rolled her eyes and laughed softly, coming to sit down at the desk with their drinks, setting them on the sweet slate heart shaped coasters on the antique wood. The people in her class were either insanely theological, insane, or brilliant.

"I have no idea. Honestly I try to make them up to date with social media and internet links instead of dusty old tomes however they just don't appreciate it. It makes me lose hope to read this, they don't know the grammatical difference between your and you're?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:08 am

When she offered to do the stabbing for him he immediately frowned before shaking his head. It was his job, his burden, and he would do it. He would admit that there was a large part of him that wanted to take the cowards way out of his commitment and agree with her. But overall he was not a coward so he wouldn't do it like that,

"No don't worry... I can do it." he told her with a faint smile, "My responsibility and my... my job to kill her."

He smirked a little bit when she seemed to blush happily under his praise of her. Evidently she loved being compared to a celebrity. He smirked a little bit before nodding a bit,

"I've run into a lot of demons in recent years and they make it their business to try to kill me." he admitted before humming, "They almost succeeded on quite a number of occasions."

Sam smiled happily up at her,

"Two sugars and milk if you please."

He smirked a little bit when he listened to her tell him that she had put up as many books as she could up on social media sites instead of the big old book forms,

"Ooo they don't really mess up that bad do they?" he winced before moving around behind her chair and beginning to massage her shoulders, "I think you need to relax before you end up being harsh to all the people who make mistakes on their essays."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:20 am

Violet nodded her head with understanding, sometimes men just had to do what they had to do and people should not be interfering with it. She would be there though with Sam so that they knew that it was definitely the right decision. Running her hands through her hair she hoped that she would spend more time with Sam, they could be pretending that they were researching what they needed to do with the demon.

"If you insist but I will be there in order to help you out...give you support if you need it." she smiled softly, rubbing her soft hand up and down Sam's arm, enjoying the subtle flirting, it had been a while for her after all.

Shaking her head Violet frowned and clasped both of Sam's hands in her own, it sounded so dangerous! So thrilling. Just like what she did for a living only more dangerous because the demons were actually actively coming after these guys, she was safe within the walls of the Vatican building and they didn't seem actually too bothered by her.

"Well don't worry, whenever you need my help or...perhaps some access to the Vatican Archives for materials I can be there to help you." she stated with a soft smile on her lips "I'm no Wonder Woman but, I can help with the books that's for sure."

As she put the sugars in she handed the drink to Sam with a grin; "Here you go."

Nodding her head Violet rolled her eyes with a heavy exhale, before her eyes widened again and she shivered softly as Sam began to massage her back. Letting out small noises of pleasure as he massaged a particularly tense part in the shoulder.

"Mmmm thank you Sam, that feels amazing..." she purred softly, leaning her head back against his chest, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:35 am

Sam just smiled to let her know that he appreciated the fact that she would be there to lend her support but didn't comment on the subject anymore. They were getting into some much lighter waters in terms of conversation and he didn't want to get into a hefty moral argument/debate at the same time as the anger from the debate might mess up their otherwise good time.

He held her hand in his own when she seemed to be so surprised and worried about him based on what he told her of his job. Smirking slightly, he nodded to Violet,

"I would greatly appreciate the help, thank you so much for the offer." he told her with a small smirk before smirking a little wider, "Oh you might not have the Ws for it but you sure do have the beautiful and sexy looks to pull it off."

Taking the coffee from her, he sipped it once before sighing happily,

"Thank you Violet."

Ah so his massaging was doing wonders for her apparently! Smirking a little bit, he leant in to whisper to her as he made the massage go a tad stronger,

"You enjoy it..." he urged her with a large grin, "I'll be sure to give you much longer massages in the future."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)   Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting some help (Dean, Sam and Tiger)
Page 1 of 1