The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)   Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:27 am

Sam had to admit that right now he wasn't feeling too happy about what his brother was about to do. Although he would freely admit that it felt great to have his brother back in his life again! It also kind of sucked. Like with what his brother was about to do now,

"God damn it Dean I told you... things are uncomfortable between us right now!" he tried to plead with his older brother as Dean rummaged through his address book, "Come on man, just... just leave the past where it belongs maybe?"

He sighed a little bit and sat back down in his seat in the diner they were currently waiting in. Dean had taken to eating as much food as he possibly could. Apparently Hell had crappy dinning choices,

"Look... I did a lot of things to try and get you back Dean." he muttered quietly, "And I... was less than attentive."

He paused before groaning,

"Who am I kidding, you're going to phone her anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)   Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:34 am

Dean had been back on the dustball for less than a week and he had wanted only a few things during that time. He had wanted a bed... a lady friend to warm it with him too. He had wanted an American cheese burger and fries and he had wanted the band back together! The band being him, Sam and Violet along with any other allies they had at the time.

But it seemed that Sam had done something to fuck that last part up.

"How on earth did you get that girl mad at you Sammy?" he scoffed, "The two of your were like two little nerd peas in a nerd pod!"

He still couldn't believe that his little brother had fucked that up! Their relationship had been nigh on perfect when he'd... 'left'. So it made sense to him that he would either be able to fix it... or Sammy boy was blowing it out of proportion as he was prone to doing from time to time about his personal life or lack thereof,

"Well guess what Casanova?" he smirked a little bit, "You're getting your chance to make up for it right now!"

He pressed the call button and a few rings later she answered,

"Hey good looking!" He teased her, "Guess who's back on the dustball and back in your own backyard? I'll give you a hint... it's the sexy older brother to the nerdy little demon-obsessed freak."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)   Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:43 am

Violet had been sitting in her office marking some papers after she had taken up a theology slot at one of the more low key universities, she wanted some time to cool off from the high pressure of working so close to the church. She would be able to have some sort of sabbatical whenever she needed it, in case Bobby needed her to help with some demon hunting or another creature, she hadn't heard from Sam in god knows how long.

They had broken up and then...well that was it. He hadn't really called her after that because he had been too engrossed in saving Dean even though it had been a year or more since he had died. She wanted to help him so much but when he had stopped paying attention then it began to get hard, and when he shouted at her for bringing up her concerns and saying she didn't care about Dean, then it was time to get out.

As her phone rang while she was on her way out to the diner across the street for some lunch, picking it up she couldn't believe who it was on the end of the line;

"Oh my god! Dean, is this...is this really you?" she whispered as she pushed open the door to the deli "Well where are you? I'll come and see you right away!"

Turning to go to the end of the queue she saw Dean sitting right there and she couldn't help but well up a little bit, sure he had been a big dumb brawny sexy guy and they had argued very playfully together but she did love Dean. She had missed him so much and she was glad that he had been set free from Hell, he looked good given the circumstances.

"Oh Dean!" Violet squeaked, running over to him in her heeled boots, her fluffy scarf bouncing slightly as she ran (her dress code in this uni was a lot less formal, she was wearing her tight skinny jeans and a purple blouse with a strap top underneath it) "I missed you, you big brawny idiotic guy you!"

Wrapping her arms around him tightly Violet gave Dean a big kiss on the lips before hugging him tightly again. Slipping onto the booth next to him, Violet noticed Sam and raised an eyebrow;

"Hello Samuel." she stated icily.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)   Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:39 am

Sam had to admit that a part of him was looking forward to seeing Violet again but the biggest part of him was also scared of how she would react to seeing him again. The two of them hadn't broken up in the nicest of ways that was for damn sure. But at the same time he still had feelings for her and not the harsh kind of feelings he was expected to have towards an Ex either.

No he still loved her... but he honestly thought it would be a cold day in hell before she ever returned his affections again.

He had hurt her, oh he was sure he had hurt her, but he still loved her. He had been in a very dark place back then and he deeply regretted what he had done to her, what he had said to her, but there was no way to turn back time.

When she walked through the door he realised too late where he recognised this diner from and by the time he might have escaped she had already spotted the two of them and was now currently doting on his brother. Not that he could blame her. They had both cared about Dean after all and his death had hit them both very hard. He winced slightly,

"Violet." he replied before getting a glare from Dean and swallowing a little bit, "You're ah.... you're looking good."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)   Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:49 am

Dean grinned a little bit when she answered the phone. He had missed hearing her voice, she was like the nerdy little sister he had never had! He chuckled a little bit at the wonder in her voice before deciding to answer,

"Oh it's really me sister. You know anyone else who sounds like good over the phone? Yeah I didn't think so!" he teased her a little bit, "But yeah we're around the town, in fact... well lets just say we'll run into you real soon!"

He could tell that she had spotted him.

How you might ask? Well the loud noise made some way into letting him know he'd been discovered. He wasn't even sure how to classify the noise she had made to be perfectly honest. He laughed a little bit when she ran on over to him,

"Careful in your heels there Violet!" he told her before grinning and giving her a massive hug, "How you doing you walking encyclopaedia of weird! Been awhile hasn't it?"

When she kissed him his eyes widened before he laughed slightly,

"I should die more often..." he hummed before snorting and hitting both of them round the back of the head lightly, "Enough of that... play nice kids! Or daddy here's leaving again!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)   Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:57 am

Violet smiled softly when she heard that Sam thought she looked good, it was nice for him to compliment her but she didn't feel anything for him right now apart from a little cold bit of flint in her heart. If she looked so good how come he had paid her no attention, broke up with her and hadn't even bothered to stay in touch afterwards.

"Thank you Sam." she stated with a small nod "It is nice to see you again." Violet added on, almost reluctantly because she wanted to be polite.

Ordering a milkshake, a sandwich and a cookie, Violet waited while they prepared them and wrapped her arms around Dean's stomach she did not ever want to let him go again! How he had come back she didn't care all she did care about was the fact that he was here now and that they would not let him go again.

"Oh I am doing just fine thank you Dean, found out more weird things from Bobby for my encyclopedia, and my students have gotten even dumber...so my work is even easier!" she grinned with a wink.

Rolling her eyes Violet chose to ignore what Dean said about her and Sam playing nicely, it was awkward but she wasn't really putting much stock into it. Instead she chose to ask the most burning question that she had;

"So, how did this happen Dean? How are you here?" she asked softly "I mean I am so glad that you are here, God knows I missed you, but it seems so improbable, I know Sam tried every trick known to man and he even made some up himself."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)   Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:08 am

Sam could tell that things were still ever so awkward between the two of them and he knew that it was from both sides. He had called her a few times but he had always hung up before she picked up. For some reason he'd never had the guts to talk to her even over the phone! But then again she had never really tried to stay in touch either.

Neither of them had taken the first step so their contact had ended on a sour note that had become increasingly bitter since neither of them made said first step,

"Really?" he asked with a small raise in his eyebrow and an ever so small smirk, "But it's good to see you again Violet... I've missed your interactions with Dean."

What else was he going to say? That he missed her? He did... but he knew she didn't want to hear that so he just let it go. And his brother was, clumsily, trying to get them back together. And while Sam wasn't against the idea, he did think it was something for he and Violet to figure out if they could ever stand to be in a room together,

"I tried everything I could do but... but apparently someone else could do better than me. Than us." he agreed with a small frown, "We were going to go see a mystic we know. See if she can try and see what caused his resurrection."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)   Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:19 am

Dean was enjoying his American cheese burger, his chilli cheese fries and his malted chocolate milkshake even as he sat here with his brother and Violet giving each other the coldest of looks. Oh sure they were trying to be polite. But it was oh so clear that if he wasn't here right now they'd probably already have left.

Hell they'd probably have taken one look at each other and gone the opposite way.

"Wow this is getting painful to watch guys..." he joked a little bit, "Tension's so thick you can't even swim in it, you can walk on it."

He looked down at Violet's arms around him and decided that dying definitely was a good motivator for women to get all touchy feely. He laughed a little bit,

"Yeah well Bobby is one weird old man." he joked a bit, "I mean I'm sure he gave you and Sam some of your weirder ideas on how to bring me back to life."

He pouted a bit when it became clear that they had both ignored his comment about playing nice. Some 'welcome back from Hell' dinner this was turning out to be! He sighed dramatically as he looked between the two of them,

"I suppose I'll have to go on with my two sidekicks being separated to such a severe degree..." he joked before humming a little bit, "I honestly don't know how it happened. I vaguely recall some light and some... voice talking at me but nothing other than that."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)   Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:31 am

Violet did not really appreciate the smirk that Sam gave when she said something to be polite, of course she didn't really mean it she still had old wounds that weren't really closed up yet. They didn't have a lot of closure together and hopefully they might be able to get some closure on their relationship from before so that she could move on properly.

Sure she had been on a few dates here and there but nothing had really happened.

"Me too." she stated with a small smile "I guess you must be very happy, you can have a rest now I presume."

Nodding her head she was glad that she knew what was going on, she didn't particularily want to be included in going to see a psychic because she didn't really think it involved her. She didn't want to make things awkward between the brothers and if that was going to be the case she didn't mind bowing out of the little group.

"Sorry Dean." Violet whispered softly, adjusting her new, wider framed glasses "I'm trying here, I know this isn't the best welcome home that you could have had but I really am so happy to see you. I had hoped you would come back. I've missed your perky nipples." she joked with a wolfish grin on her lips.

Humming when she heard about what had happened to Dean Violet grinned again;

"Sounds like you had been touched by an angel down there." she joked "That might actually be pretty true you know I don't know of anything that could pull you out of Hell, nor would want to apart from a pure being like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)   Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well ain't this awkward (Sam, Dean and Violet)
Page 1 of 1