The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Empty
PostSubject: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:27 am

Violet had been writing up furiously the things that she had been gleaning from the conversations that she had been having with Castiel and overhearing things from his conversations with the brothers and Uriel. Sometimes she thought that they were a little too much like assholes for the brothers and herself to really get along with but...

Maybe it was just in their nature as angels not to care about the likes of humans? It didn't seem to be the case with Castiel though, Uriel was a hard head and Castiel was intimidated by him that much anyone could see, but when he was on his own Castiel was sweet and eager to learn about human culture.

Now though she didn't know where he was, and idlly she thought she would send out some sort of thought-message-prayer thing to him and see if he responded.

It was probably a load of old crap and he wouldn't hear it at all and she would feel a little bit stupid for trying it. Sighing softly, Violet put the kettle on to make some tea, deciding that the normal staple of the road trips they used to have (beer) was making her liver scream in pain now. Tea was definitely a better bet.

Returning to her work Violet read over her notes for her new book and beamed, this one was going to be a great seller she knew!
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:36 am

"You might want to think of a better title than the one you might be thinking of. This book will sell well and a good title would help."

Castiel had done the thing that Dean hated more than anything else and had appeared right behind Violet, completely silently, to lean over her to read what she was writing up. He tilted his head to the side slightly to better read what she was typing up and it made him nod his head in agreement before moving away to poke around in the kitchenette.

He came back out with a carton of orange juice and a straw. A large carton of orange juice mind you. And a small straw,

"I heard your prayer..." he paused for a moment, "What is tweeting? Because Gabriel told me once that it was like that."

He paused and looked up at the ceiling,

"Doesn't sound like something a bird would do though..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:45 am

Violet squeaked when she heard Castiel's voice from right behind her ear, she didn't think that he would have really come and certainly that he would have come that fast in order to help her. Maybe he just had nothing to do right now and wanted some company? Or maybe he wanted her to help him with something because that's always what he seemed to want from the boys when he appeared to them.

"Well I mean it's just the working title." Violet squeaked softly with a blush on her cheeks "I will think of another when all the materials are collected, that's normally when the titles for pieces are found after all, in the end. Ironic isn't it?" she asked.

Leaning back on her chair she sipped at her tea, raising an eyebrow when Castiel just went into the kitchen and helped himself to some of the things that she had in there. The boys would certainly never buy orange juice that was for sure. It was kind of endearing though the way that Castiel still didn't truly understand how to be human yet.

"Here let me help you." she smiled softly, pouring some of the orange juice into a glass and slipping the straw in when it was full "There, that's better."

As Violet ruffled the back of her head in embarrassment She smiled shyly at the table;

"Sorry about that I didn't really think you would hear me and answer, I wont do it unless I really need you next time. A tweet is kind of like a short message you send to someone, it's just a pun, a play on the word tweet." Violet explained, taking off her glasses and placing them on the table in front of her "Is there anything I can help you with now you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:58 am

Castiel blinked a few times when she squeaked at him. That was closer to a tweeting sound. Did that mean that she had just tweeted him? He was so confused, the people he'd spoken to said he'd have to look at his telemophone to see if she had tweeted him... but he had clearly heard her tweeting! How very strange!

"Mmm then I suppose it must work for now..." he agreed with a soft frown before pausing and shaking his head slightly, "I do not know... I have never written before."

So you weren't supposed to drink orange juice from the carton? But the Winchesters had only ever mentioned not drinking milk from the carton. He shook his head a little bit as he accepted the glass with a nod of thanks,

"This makes little sense... why not simply package it in these small glasses if that is what you must drink it from?" he asked her, curious before humming slightly, "I was told you don't drink milk from the carton, not juice. Though why anyone would want to drink something that came from udders a cow had dragged across the ground is beyond me..."

He shrugged a little bit as he sipped his orange juice,

"Makes no difference to me. I was merely going about my duties and the distraction is... welcome seeing as I have a question about the human language." he told her seriously before pausing and speaking again, "I need to understand the context of some comments... 'your cock is so large inside me'... 'fuck me harder please' and 'yes, master, make me come'. They came up in my work and I was most perplexed."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:08 am

Violet raised an eyebrow when she heard Castiel say that he had never written before, it was good to write even if nobody was ever going to see what you had written. It made you feel better inside to explore things more vividly and get your emotions out on paper she found, maybe it would help Castiel during this time of difficulty?

She had heard that he was considering disobeying God, because of the orders that he had received from Heaven and how they did not make sense. It would be a big step, for any believer let alone an angel.

"It is always good to write you know Cas, it can help you feel better to get all your emotions down on paper, even if you just throw it away afterwards." she smiled gently "You should try it some time."

Shrugging her shoulder Violet merely gave Castiel a wolfish grin; "The answer to that Castiel is simple, the human world of business is all about consumerism, market something the right way and people will buy it. It's just what makes us tick."

Unable to stop herself from choking on her tea, Violet stared at Castiel and was astounded he had said those words at all! It had made her cheeks flush and it created a rather unwelcome pool of heat between her thighs to know that was what he would sound like if he were ever to say such things in a real situation.

"Uhm...well I am not sure what you were doing." she stated holding her hands up "But all of those are sexual statements, the first refers to the feeling a woman has when a man enters during sex, the second refers to wanting the force to increase and the third well...is just a statement of desire."

Waving her hand in dismissal Violet smirked; "Might I ask what you were doing to create such a question?"
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:18 am

Castiel had a lot on his mind at the moment but that shouldn't affect how he was working and how he was interacting with others. Or should it? He honestly didn't know what he was going to do because he didn't know if he was listening to the orders of heaven or if he was supposed to be doing this for his own interests.

His own interests in this case most likely. He was spending an awful lot more time on Earth and that was a personal decision to make,

"I do not know how to write in your language." he explained to her before shrugging, "I would try but the written language of the angels burns any mortal materials it is written upon. It is a strange writing I grant you."

Castiel didn't like that.

"I don't like that." he murmured quietly, "I like it better if what you received was all you needed in order to use what you bought or received."

She was choking on her tea so Castiel gave her a firm smack on the back to help her dislodge whatever was caught in her throat. He paused when she looked at him like she was shocked he had said something,

"I was making a report on the daily activities of a pair of sinners, to see if they could be saved." he explained to her before humming a little bit, "I... I'm lost. Could you use them in sentences please? To give me greater context?"

He blinked,

"Watching sinners to see if they were eligible for saving. They were not."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:31 am

Violet blinked softly when she heard about the writing of angels and things, it was just strange to her that they could not write when she was sure that she had seen him writing before. Maybe it was just such a normal occurrence she had imagined him doing it. Hopefully she would be able to encourage him to write anyway, she found it very therapeutic.

"Well you guys must write on something." she grinned "I'm not saying I want to read it, maybe it will be the most boring thing in the world..." Violet teased.

As he smacked her on the back, Violet regained her composure and took in a deep breath, her eyes were a little red from watering with the coughing. Sighing softly she hoped that there would be no more awkward questions from Castiel on the subject of sex, he surely knew how that one worked! Everyone knew about sex.

"You want me to give you them in sentence format? Really?" Violet asked with a bright blush on her cheeks "Is this your idea of flirting with me or are you really just curious? I guess the first one could be used like this uhm 'Castiel your cock is so large inside of me.' the woman purred as she felt the whole of his length inside of her."

Coughing softly Violet's eyes diverted from Castiel's to the table top and hoped that he would not ask more questions but she had a feeling that he would do.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:45 am

Castiel had to admit that he wasn't much of a writer. Frankly he was an angel and when an angel wanted something said they just said it. There was no judgement when you were in Heaven under the watch of God. Unless you spoke treason, in which case you were immediately cast out. But other than that you spoke what you thought and it was out there for all to see.

And that was how it was meant to be,

"I must confess to not seeing the reasons behind writing..." he admitted with a small frown before blinking a few times, "Seems like a lot of pressure to write and to make it entertaining... I think I shall decline."

He saw her regaining her composure and smiled faintly. It was good to know that she would not choke to death on some mysterious something. That would be most unsatisfying for the both of them seeing as he liked her living and he assumed she felt the same way,

"Yes please Violet." he asked her before listening to her sentence and feeling his cheeks heat up slightly, "And the woman in this sentence... she is you yes? I know of no other woman who I would lay with in such a manner after all."

He could see that she was a little bit embarrassed but he felt composed to ask a question,

"Is it strange that I pictured us in coitus during your description?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:56 am

Violet smiled softly when she heard that Castiel was going to give writing a miss, it didn't matter to her she just thought that he might want to give it a go seeing as he was under a lot of stress right now. That she could see because he was actually opening up to her about some of the things he didn't understand and it was just...nice.

She wanted to get to know Castiel better and any chance she got to hear that voice was a big plus for her, it was like it was a mixture of gravel and honey.

Seeing that he was blushing and she was blushing as well, Violet tried to make sure that she didn't feel too embarrassed, it would not be conducive to the conversation if she clammed up and didn't want to speak. Wishing though that the tea in her hand was a glass of wine instead, Violet took another small sip.

"Well...it's whoever you want it to be." she stated with a shy smile "I would have thought it would be with an angel perhaps but, I guess me works fine as well." Violet smiled gently, she was so glad that it was her he was thinking about in these sentences, he was so cute how could she not find him attractive?

Blushing softly and squeezing her legs together a little to hide the growing arousal she was feeling, it had been a long time for her was her only excuse; "No it's not strange, well, people normally think of people that they find attractive or get along well with in those situations so, if I am those things to you then no, its not strange."

Looking up at Castiel with rather molten eyes Violet decided to go onto the next sentence; "For your clarification the next snippet in a sentence would be something like this; 'The pleasure that she was feeling was immense, and she could not help but want more thus she pleaded 'fuck me harder please'."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:09 am

Castiel was glad that she had stopped trying to push him to do writing. He didn't like to be pushed by his friends and allies into doing something... a fact that his angelic brethren seemed all too willing to forget at the drop of a hat. Was it strange that those who knew him best seemed the most willing to push him further than he'd ever want? Probably not all that strange to be honest.

Her blush was very attractive and probably looked a heck of a lot better than the blush he was currently sporting himself. He was just glad that both of them were still able to talk in complete sentences,

"Well then I wish the woman in these sentences to be you by virtue of passing both." he told her honestly before humming a little bit, "It is not strange to think of you and I in coitus because you are both attractive and someone I know very well and trust even more."

Seeing her squeezing her legs together again he couldn't help but ask,

"Are you aroused Violet?" he asked rather obliviously, "I have heard women assume such a position to fight arousal..."

He matched her stare with an even one of his own but the sentence made him blush a little bit,

"I liked it better when you used my name..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 am

Violet was feeling more than a little bit tumultuous right now, how on earth was she supposed to take this heated environment between her and Castiel? He was an angel and didn't that mean that they shouldn't really be doing this, because after all if he couldn't even write on human things or in human language then could he really have sexual intercourse with a human? She did so hope that he would be able to though.

Even so that her fantasies had some hope of coming true, even if they never actually came to fruition.

"W-well alright then if you wish to think of us like that then you can do." she murmured softly, a light pink blush tracing her pale cheeks "I am glad that you trust me Castiel, because I in turn trust you a great deal, and if it makes any difference I think that you are attractive as well."

Gasping in embarrassment when she heard Castiel ask if she was aroused;

"NO!" she squeaked out "I mean uhm...perhaps a small amount but...but it's nothing that I cannot handle. It's been a long while since I last uhm, had sex with someone, since me and Sam broke up actually." Violet smiled softly, rubbing her hand up and down the skin of her arm.

The heated gaze that Castiel gave her made her breath hitch;

"Well then maybe you will enjoy this sentence better; 'Violet panted and groaned as she felt herself nearing her climax from Castiel's actions, she could not help but cry out in pleasure 'Yes, master, make me come.'"
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:29 am

Castiel could feel a desire building up within his human body and he knew from his angelic powers that Violet was currently wrestling with some troubles of her own. Apparently there was a high degree of lust running through her soul right now! And as with all things the righteous way was the way of moderation. She was not sinning because she sated her lusts too often but rather because she had not sated them often enough,

"I will continue to do so then." he declared easily before coughing slightly to try and hide how his blush deepened, "Why thank you. My vessel would be very happy to hear you say that... I know that I am."

He blinked a little bit,

"Are you saying it so venomously that I am to take it that the idea you would be aroused by me was insulting or something?"

Listening to the last sentence, he shuddered a little bit at their delivery. He hummed a little bit before nodding slightly,

"I do enjoy that sentence... but I enjoy the mental images that such a sentence conjured more than the sentence itself I am afraid. I am having especially vivid mental images of the encounter... it is quite something..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:38 am

Violet purred softly when she saw that Castiel was blushing so hard at what she was saying about him being attractive, she supposed that he didn't get complimented a lot on his appearance because he was always around Uriel, on his own or with the brothers and she didn't want to be flirting with him where she would get death glares from Sam and taunts from Dean.

Smiling gently Violet played with a strand of her long hair, curling it around her fingertip;

"I enjoy looking at your eyes very much Cas, they are so meaningful, so full of emotion. I can most often tell how you really feel from looking you in the eyes." Violet whispered softly, her hands gently moving to hold his own "There are a lot of other things that I wish I could explore about you, if only you would allow me."

When he asked if the idea of being aroused by him was insulting Violet gasped again and shook her head; "No no, it's not that I was just embarrassed that you could see and I was worried in case you would take offense." she explained nibbling on her lip slightly.

Hearing that he liked the images that the sentence conjured, Violet gently leant forwards and pressed a soft kiss to Castiel's lips. She enjoyed their softness against her own, and her cherry taste was sure to be detected by his keen perception, hopefully he would not find it distasteful. It was a short kiss but, it was loving and tender.

"I'm sorry." she whispered against his lips "I don't mean to offend with my kiss but I couldn't help myself...I really like you Cas and I don't know if I should considering you're an angel but, I do." Violet admitted shyly.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:49 am

Castiel was sure that human beings were not meant to purr as much as Violet seemed to enjoy doing but he wasn't about to tell her to stop. There was something about hearing Violet purr that made his hairs stand on end in the most pleasurable of ways. He coughed a little bit to hide how his blush once again deepened,

"My eyes are expressive are they? I do not see it... I look in the mirror and they might as well be coloured glass to me..." he muttered a little bit before blushing, "Name such things and I will assess whether I would allow you or not."

He blinked a few times,

"So... what you're saying is that you are aroused and that I am the reason for said arousal? I am... receptive of this conclusion..."

His hardening arousal would make that a massive understatement.

When she leant forward he was confused but when she kissed him he was surprised but... but he just let himself melt into her rather than fight her. Why would he want to fight her after all? He licked his lips at the taste of her lips against his own,

"It's quite alright... you offended no one. Except maybe it was too short..." he chuckled a little bit with a blush before shrugging slightly, "Right now I'm more human than angel so the same rules don't apply..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:59 am

Violet's smile dimmed a little bit when it was obvious that Castiel did not find himself as attractive as he should do, then again she did not find herself as attractive as Sam and others had told her she was so maybe it was just one of those things. She wasn't about to go and chide him for believing that about himself.

"Then they are the most beautiful works of glass blowing I have ever seen." she smiled softly, running her hand through her hair to push it away from her face "Well I had wondered what your lips would feel like, against my hand, against my fingertip."

The shock that she was aroused by him made Violet smile gently at Castiel, he seemed like he was really very happy that she found him so attractive. Perhaps he was curious about what it was like to be with a woman;

"I'm glad you are I mean, I would hate for you to be unhappy that I desired you, it would make me feel awful." she whispered gently, moving herself closer to Castiel so that they were almost embracing each other.

When Castiel expressed that the kiss was too short, Violet gently pressed her lips to his own again, moving them very sensually against each other as she slowly slipped her tongue along his lower lip wanting more than ever to hold him in her arms, to embrace him. So that was what she did. Violet wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled her body close to his.

Breaking away Violet blushed softly;

"Was that better, Cas?" she asked with a soft blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:14 am

Castiel had no idea what was going on but he was beginning to think that it was that 'flirting' thing that Dean seemed to be so interested in engaging the pretty waitresses with. And the thing had apparently did with said waitresses when all he wanted was a cup of coffee. He thought humans looked too deeply at things sometimes,

"I... thank you. I had not thought of such a remark before." he admitted with a lightly blush before nodding a little bit, "As I have wondered what your lips against my own would feel like... I was pleasantly surprised."

He didn't know what to do with an aroused woman. It was the god's truth, he had no plan and no strategy when dealing with an aroused woman. He swallowed thickly, he had no idea how to deal with his own arousal, let alone someone else's,

"Well you have no need to feel awful then Violet."

The kiss was longer this time and the tongues seemed to actually become more involved in this one, something he had never really thought about before. He enjoyed the kiss so much than he moaned when the kiss was ended,

"It was better..." he admitted with a little pout, "Why does it have to end though?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:28 am

Violet couldn't believe that she was here with Castiel right now, she wanted to be able to stay here and take it further but she didn't know if it was right. If she was doing this for the right reasons or not, she did find Castiel attractive and unbelievably so...but she did not want to force him into doing something he didn't want to do because she was lonely and wanted some attention.

When he stated that he was surprised at the feeling of her lips pressed against his own Violet blushed softly; "Oh really? Well...what did you think they were going to feel like?" she asked with a soft smile on her lips, genuinely curious about what he believed the sensation would be like.

The small moan of pleasure that Castiel gave out when she had finished the kiss made her cheeks turn bright red, she didn't think that he would make such a noise from just a kiss. Maybe he was more pent up than even she was? It would make sense she supposed, he was an angel and technically wasn't supposed to be indulging in lust. That was according to theology that they knew.

"I had to break away for some air." she smirked a little bit "But, I think I should be getting back to work now and the brothers just texted me saying that they're looking for you so...you should probably go and see what they want."

Biting her lip softly she let her arms slide down from being wrapped around his shoulders and Violet took a deep breath in, not really wanting this moment to end.

"But I'll see you soon...right?" she asked with a shy smile, rubbing her hand against her arm.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:41 am

Castiel blushed a little bit when he realised that by saying the sensation was different to what he had expected, he was actually confessing that he had thought about kissing her before. And he had. Many times... it was actually something that had taken up a lot of his time up in Heaven to be honest because up there he'd had the time to think on it long and hard,

"I expected them to be slippery." he admitted, a tad embarrassed, "That the moisture would make our lips glide over each other..."

Wow that moan was a little bit out of his character.

He chuckled a little bit, a slightly awkward sound as he had only ever heard others chuckling and had never done so himself yet. Shaking his head slightly, he sighed,

"Very well, we should return to the Winchesters before they seem to think our absence is suspicious." he told her with a small smile, "The Winchesters would assume we had been kidnapped by dark forces knowing them."

Looking deep into her eyes, he gently touched her temple,

"Think hard about me... and I'll be there."

And with that he vanished to see the Winchesters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)   Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angels On Parade (Violet and Cas)
Page 1 of 1