The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:05 am

Oliver smirked a little bit as he saw her face getting redder and redder and her expression getting more and more relaxed. She was showing more and more longing in her eyes and it was matched by his own desire.

He wanted her.

He wanted her in the most primal of ways.

Was it wrong of him to be doing this? To be having his way with Death? To want to have Death scream out his name in pleasure? Some people would say yes but he wasn't some people. He was just loving every single moment of this,

"Well it's fairly simple and you've got me to show you." he assured her with a sly wink, "I know enough to have you experiencing the best parts of sex I can assure you..."

The kiss was hot and heavy already and he was more than happy to continue the contact as he rubbed and ground his hips against hers so that she would feel his arousal. He wanted her to know what she was doing to him. Purring as she lightly touched his hair and kissed him back, he hummed before pressing her back up against a wall before lifting her up by her ass so that she had to lock her legs behind him,

"I need you to remove our clothes..." he said between kisses, "Can you do that for me my dear?"

He squeezed her ass tightly as he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:16 am

Evangeline didn't need to read Oliver's mind to know what was on it right this second, she knew, that he wanted her so very badly like she wanted him. Biting her lip softly she decided that she was going to enjoy this very much and it would begin part of Oliver's 'rehab' situation. She would stop him from killing by giving him the affection he wanted, and he would give her that experience in return.

"Can you inform me about what you will be doing?" Evangeline asked rather innocently, she really did want to know about what was involved with having sex "I am...interested."

Gasping softly as she felt him rubbing his arousal against her body, Evangeline noticed just how small she was in comparison to him, his large hands were so inviting and she wanted to feel them on her body not just being there unused.

The sensation of being pushed against the wall made her gasp again, it was unexpected to feel the coolness against her skin, now he was using his hands, he was touching her skin. Her soft sensitive skin of her thighs as she wrapped her legs around Oliver's waist, feeling the large hardness of his arousal trapped between their hips/

"It will be hard to remove our clothes now that our hips are pressed together." she murmured as she peppered his neck with soft kisses "But I will try."

Allowing her fingers to undo the buttons of his shirt, Evangeline slid the material off his body before slipping her dress off herself, leaving her in her vessels undergarments which were black just like the dress.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:26 am

Oliver knew that he might have been coming onto her a bit hard for most other women to accept but Evangeline seemed to love it this way and he was more than happy to give her what they were both wanting right now. What they both wanted was the release and the passion and the intimacy that would come from their union. He licked his lips a little bit when she asked him, oh so innocently, if he could tell her what they would be doing,

"Well..." he purred as he stroked her arm lightly, "What I'm going to be doing... is filling up your tight little snatch with my arousal... so that we can feel the pleasure of it sliding in and out, gradually getting faster and harder until we both climax... a pleasure unlike any other..."

He smirked when she gasped at the feeling of his arousal against her through clothes. If that was her reaction through clothes then he honestly couldn't wait for her reaction to him actually thrusting into her for the first time.

It was bound to be very vocal...

He helped her in removing their clothes until they were only in their underwear. Deciding that the wall was a bad place for this, Oliver took her to his bedroom and set her down on her back. It was her first time after all! He undid her bra and looked into her eyes as his face hovered just above her smooth stomach,

"This... is called teasing..." he smirked at her before moving slightly and letting one of her stiff little nipples slip into her mouth. Without breaking eye contact he licked at her sensitive skin, wanting her to enjoy every second of it!
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:38 am

Evangeline felt Oliver stroking her arm and she shivered softly, she liked the feeling of his warm skin against her coldness and she wanted more than anything for him to be stroking other areas, for example the area that was giving her mild throbs of pleasure right now. She was certain that he would make her feel amazing if he were to do such a thing.

His words made her take in a sharp breath as she felt herself throbbing harder with pleasure, she did so enjoy the way he was talking;

"I am confused...I thought that 'snatch' was a gesture...how can you fill it?" she asked, her voice was husky and tinged with pleasure "How will you fill it?"

Now that they were in his room and both in their underwear, Evangeline could admire his form and her fingers tripped over his skin, enjoying the feeling of him under her touch, the smooth skin and then the smatterings of hair on his chest. Gently she ran her fingers over his nipples, and down, to his sensitive stomach, scratching softly just above the band of her underwear.

All the thoughts of exploring Oliver's body vanished when he lay her back, she watched him with big eyes as he moved towards her breasts. As he neared her soft pink nipples Evangeline's heart sped up as she waited for the sensations to begin.

"Ah!" she groaned when he took her into his mouth, licking at her sensitive nub, making her wetten even further "I enjoy this teasing..." she panted.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:44 am

Oliver smirked a little bit as he heard her taking in a sharp breath at his verbal teasing. He had never put much stock in dirty talk before this but right now he was beginning to think it was the best way to teach her about what was going to happen. Smirking a little bit, he waited until they were on his bed before he began to answer her innocent little question,

"Well my dear..." he touched her wet pussy through her panties and pressed his fingers hard against her clit, rubbing her arousal firmly but slowly, "This is your snatch... and I will be filling it..."

He took one of her hands and placed it against his throbbing arousal through his boxers. Smirking a little bit, he winked at her,

"With that."

The way she was enjoying the teasing made him bolder and his other hand came up to tease and play with her other nipple. She swapped over after a few moments, smirking as he heard her panting and telling him that she enjoyed the teasing. Reaching downwards with his free hand, Oliver slipped his hand under her panties and began to rub her pussy directly,

"You like this too?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:00 am

Evangeline watched with suspended breath as Oliver moved his hand towards her womanhood and when he touched her, even through her underwear Evangeline groaned and pushed herself further against his hand. The way that he rubbed against her clit made her gasp and buck her hips down onto his touch, it felt so good! Her soft hands gently gripped Oliver's forearm, she didn't know how to deal with these sensations.

"Oh...Oliver." she groaned, slowly moving her head from side to side "Please, please more!" Evangeline cried loudly, she felt the throbbing grow more prominent and she felt a blush come across her cheeks that he could feel her growing wetter at the sensation.

Now she knew that she needed to manipulate this part of him to make Oliver feel as good as she was feeling right now! So that is what she would do. Perhaps she needed to touch him as he was touching her? Gently Evangeline began to squeeze his arousal, enjoying the sensation of him in her hand. He was rather large, and it made her wonder how he was ever going to fit inside.

"How will you fit inside of me?" she asked, a groan to her voice "It seems so large...too large to fit."

Slowly she let her hand dip inside of Oliver's boxers and she felt his arousal directly, gasping she allowed her finger tips to stroke up and down his arousal in an almost tickling motion. What surprised her was the warmth of him, how she felt him growing harder and longer ever still in her touch.

She gasped when Oliver began to play with both of her sensitive buds together and Evangeline groaned loudly, arching her back upwards so she might receive a few drops more of that pleasure he was giving her. Panting even then Evangeline couldn't help but moan loudly when he slipped his hand into her panties, rubbing at her slickness.

"Oh yes, Oliver I like that sensation very much. Please I want more..." she groaned "I want to please you too." Evangeline added, expressing both of her desires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2