The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:22 am

Dean sighed a little bit as he sat on the hood of his car drinking the whiskey straight from the bottle. The woods were caught in a orange glow as the sun was just beginning to set. And he had made the mistake of heading the long way so he was too far away from a motel to justify trying to drive and find one.

By the time he got there he'd just pass out.

But now he was wishing he had decided on driving because all he had now were his thoughts and that was fucking dangerous when his entire life had been upended, he was drinking and he had several loaded weapons.

But honestly, the whole situation with Sam was just too much for him. How could he accept his brother back after what he had done? And Castiel... what the hell had happened there? He needed the angel, now more than ever, and he was off playing hide and go seek with God?

He drank some more whiskey.

He wished Faylinn were here.

At least with Faylinn he knew she wasn't going to suddenly start demon-ing out on him or disappear when he needed her most. At least with Faylinn he had never had any fights. He sighed,

"Where did you go Faylinn?"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:31 am

Faylinn had been so busy she scarce had time to check on the human realm, now that she had received all of the responsibilities of Captain of Oberon's armies she needed to train them and keep them ready for battle. Now that they were appropriately trained and she had people who could take over while she was away helping the humans again, Faylinn had actually checked how her friends were doing.

She would have thought that after all that they had been through together they would have stayed happily with each other. It had only been a year at most since she had been away but now...now everything seemed like it was blown apart again.

Castiel had died, come back and now had gone off again?
Leaving Dean on his own after Sam and him had split ways again?

Sam...she didn't even know where to start with Sam. She still held strong feelings for him but she was worried that he was more demon than human from what she had been hearing. Did she really want her light to be pulled down by his darkness?

Now Dean was all alone, and sad within the forest the brothers had split up in. Sighing softly Faylinn appeared stepping out of a tree silently, and pressing her hand against Dean's back gently. The scent of cherry accompanied her as she moved towards him, stopping just behind him;

"I'm here Dean." she whispered softly "I'm sorry I was away for so long but...I honestly expected everything to be going well with you and the guys. I can't believe what has happened since I've been away...what has happened with Sam."

Faylinn's voice wavered a little bit as she mentioned Sam, and she came to sit in front of Dean, showing him her brand new uniform complete with twin swords.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:42 am

Dean hadn't been expecting Faylinn to answer but when he smelt the scent of cherry and the hand touched her back he knew that she was here. He blinked a few times before sighing slightly as he allowed himself to relax. What did it say about the world and the life he lived that a simple touch on the back had him mentally listing ways he could kill the person who had touched him?

Nothing good.

He blinked a few times when he saw her for the first time in so long. Boy had she changed! He blinked a few times before shaking his head,

"I don't know what went wrong." he told her with a sigh, "But whatever it was, it happened and there was nothing I could see to do about it. Sam... I don't think it's Sam's fault. He was fucked up by what that Yellow Eyed Bastard did to him as a kid. I meant demon's blood wouldn't do crap to a full human but it's obviously addictive to someone like Sam..."

He sighed a little bit before gesturing to her get up,

"It's good to see you again Faylinn... but what's with the get up? You looking to fight a war?"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:51 am

Faylinn sighed softly, she supposed that if it was in his make up then there was nothing that she could do about it, nothing that he could do about it either and as such she was unhappy to report that she most likely would not get back with Sam after this war was over. It broke her heart a little bit to have it realised...but there it was in black and white.

It was not unusual that Dean was tense, she had not arrived and announced herself and therefore was lucky not to have a knife in her ribs. She was just glad that he knew her presence well enough not to.

"I am sad to hear about this." she commented, honestly "I am unable to continue our relationship if this is true, at least now then I have the answer to my dilemma." Faylinn smiled gently and smoothed out her skirt.

When Dean asked about what she was wearing, Faylinn grinned and she couldn't help but be glad that he had noticed and was asking questions about her. To be honest she thought Sam was always the one that asked and noticed things about her...but it was good that the skill had begun to transfer into Dean as well.

"Actually yes. I am the Captain of King Oberon's army. We are looking to help you in this war against Lucifer and his demons." Faylinn nodded with a bright smile "You are very much welcome by the way." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:10 am

Dean was glad he had ignored his gut reaction and instinct to stab something into the gut of the person approaching him like that. After all, he rather liked Faylinn without having something stabbed into her gut. He chuckled a little bit and shook his head slightly. It wasn't a reason to give up on his brother in his opinion,

"It's an addiction but addictions can be broken Faylinn and he's trying... he just needs someone to support him while he does it." he explained to her before frowning, "But not me. Not anymore. I just... I'm sick of being everyone's rock. Cas expects me to hold my breath and wait for instructions. Bobby wants me to take on the task of killing Lucifer. The angels want me to become some kind of instrument... well fuck all that shit."

He blinked a few times when she explained what she had done in order to gain her little outfit. It was a nice outfit, very smart he had to say,

"Wow... so what you're saying is that we have an army of fairies to help us? That's actually pretty badass." he admitted with a grin before laughing a little bit, "Now all I really need if for you to say you've got a weapon that can kill Lucifer and we're all good."

He patted the hood of the car,

"Sit down if you want... whiskey?"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:17 am

Faylinn blinked a little bit, that was true he was trying to fix himself up but there had been so many ups and downs with him in their relationship, but the goods were so very good and some of her fondest memories. She seemed to make Sam bolder and more fun where as when it was needed he made her calm down and be more mature in situations.

They completed each other but...then again.

"I know that he is trying, but I am not in the position to help him." she stated with a soft sigh "I am tired too Dean! Every time I disappear from this place things fall apart, I'm trying to fix things in the Realm because there is all this big problem going on there and then I'm fixing things here, believe it or not this is supposed to be my holiday while I try and gather myself before battle."

Sitting down on the hood of the car next to Dean Faylinn smiled softly; "It really sucks doesn't it?"

With a bright smile on her lips now Faylinn nodded her head, and she thought that it was going to be amazing to fight alongside the brothers for a change instead of just staying behind and helping with research. Now she can fight, and she found weapons sprites can use.

"Yes you do, and we have our own demon fighting weapons. We have fashioned stakes out of the wood that Christ's crucifix was made out of which is harmful to demons. Perhaps we can stall Lucifer's followers enough for the angels to send them back into Hell?" she suggested with a small shrug.

Shaking her head Faylinn grinned; "No thanks Dean. I have to stay sober."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:29 am

Dean could sympathise with Faylinn, he really could. After all, he had had to be Sam rock for the past year or so and it wasn't an easy task. It would have been a lot easier for Faylinn he knew, because Sam would never see Faylinn as "getting in the way" or "meddling" like he had seen Dean as being when he'd tried to help.

Faylinn would have been immune to a lot of that,

"You only have to help him a little bit or something you know? Let him know that you believe that he can do it or something..." he told her with a small shrug before frowning slightly, "What big problem you got going on Faylinn? Anything I can help you with?"

He chuckled a little bit and drank some more whiskey,

"It really kinda does..."

Fighting alongside Faylinn was going to be a new experience but what he was a little bit hesitant about was fighting alongside Fairies. He... honestly had no idea what they were like in a fight! Did they use guns or swords or a mixture of both? He was honestly very confused. But he would fight with them proudly because they were a group willing and able to fight against the demons!

He grinned,

"Now those sound like nasty little weapons... me likey!" he joked a little bit before nodding, "Sounds reasonable enough, care to lend me one of those stakes?"

He smirked as he drank another gulp of the whiskey,

"What kind of holiday is it if you can't get drunk during it?"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:39 am

Faylinn wanted to help Sam and she would be going to see him before she made her choice about what was going to happen in the Realm when she returned. She needed to see if her feelings really were still there for him or if she was just being nostalgic and she did not really feel those things any more, it was just the memories keeping her feelings alive.

When Dean asked about her problem, Faylinn sighed softly and thought that she needed to tell Dean so that she could get some advice from him about the problem itself.

"I do not believe that you can help me, save giving me some advice." taking a deep breath Faylinn decided to simply spit out the problem "King Oberon has asked me to become his Queen, his wife died a few decades ago and he believes it is a suitable time to move on, and he wishes to give his affections to me."

Smiling at the very thought Faylinn hugged her arms around her chest; "It is a great honour for any fairy, to be the wife of Oberon but...Sam. I still have feelings for him but, I do not know what I should do, given his darkness as you say is innate and I can do naught to rid him of it, I would stay with Sam if this was not the case."

As she reached into her trench-coat, Faylinn pulled out one of her own stakes, and a small blade covered in the oil from the wood of the tree;

"Here, there is one stake and a blade dipped in the oil of the wood of the cross. It has the same affect as holy water and salt."

Shoving her hands in her pockets Faylinn grinned cheekily; "Well technically I'm on call if they need me."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:54 am

When she said that she didn't believe that he could help her, other than giving her advice, he knew that what she was talking about was a Fairy related matter. But no matter what he would do whatever it took to help his friends and Faylinn was one of his dearest friends so he was see her happy!

When she spoke though his eyes widened and his first thought was of texting or calling Sam to tell him of this news. In the end though he finally found his voice,

"So what you're saying..." he paused before continuing, "Is that the king lost his wife, lost his mojo... and has now decided to get a new queen, you, now he's got his mojo back? That's... not what I expected at all."

He paused for the best way to phrase this before he did what he so often did before all this and he just went with his instinct,

"I've heard you say it was an honour to be asked to marry him... but I've not heard you say that you love him." He observed before presenting his argument, "But we both know that you do love Sam. So regardless of anything else... you're going from a loving relationship to one that seems to be a marriage of convenience... but that's just my opinion."

Taking both weapons, he whistled a little bit,

"Nice workmanship..." he muttered as he inspected them, "Especially the state, always nice to see one cut this way."

He chuckled a little bit,

"Workaholic huh?"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:03 am

Faylinn shook her head a little bit when he said that Oberon had lost his magic, he had never lost his magic instead he had merely waited for his wife's memory to be properly honoured before he moved on to another woman to marry them. Of course she knew that since she had been in the human world gaining experience he had taken an interest to her, she assumed though this was a completely professional manner.

"No that's not it at all, my King has feelings for me and has only decided to act on them now, when an appropriate amount of time has past since his wife's death." she stated with a small smile on her lips "He has been feeling for me for some time I learnt."

To be honest, no she did not love Oberon, but as it stood now she saw no reason not to marry him. Sam didn't need her in his life, it was already complicated enough without having a Sprite as a wife, without having little, changeling children. It might be a blessing for Sam to avoid having this fate being attached to her.

"I do not love my King as yet Dean and you are right I do love Sam." she smiled softly, remembering him in her mind with a bright fondness "But I want to get married Dean, I want to have children and live a happy life...can you say that you boys can provide that for me? If the relationship has no future, then what is the point? Why not end the heartbreak earlier, when it is easier, than continue to fool myself?"

Leaning her head against Dean's shoulder Faylinn sighed softly;

"I am sorry to burden you with my problems but I want to get advice on this matter so I do not make the wrong decision."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:14 am

Dean hummed a little bit. That seemed entirely too convenient to him to be honest. So the king just happened to have been feeling things for Faylinn even before the death of his wife? It totally wasn't something he'd only recently come into? No because that wasn't romantic enough. He frowned slightly at his own thoughts. He was being a tad aggressive in his thoughts of the king already and he had never met the fairy,

"I see." he commented with a small frown, "So he had feelings for you before but he didn't leave his wife for you? Or did his feelings only start once the queen was in the ground?"

He could tell she didn't love her king, at least not enough to take him as her husband.

But the fact of the matter was that marrying the king no doubt came with high reward for something so small as a marriage ceremony. He sighed a little bit and rubbed his eyes tiredly. Why was it him fighting for Sam's relationship and not the younger brother again? Ah yes, Sam had gone off on his own for a bit,

"I'm not liking your thinking at the moment Faylinn... you're selling your heart's desires down the river and you know it." he told her before sighing slightly, "I happen to know for a fact that if you wanted stability, Sam would settled down with you in a flash."

He stroked her hair idly before chuckling slightly,

"Don't worry about it Faylinn! It's not a burden at all. I'm glad you came to me."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:22 am

Faylinn was shocked that Dean was thinking what he was in fact thinking about her king because she knew for a fact that he had loved his deceased wife with his whole heart and he could not have loved her before she had died. He had waited respectfully for 50 years to honour her memory, and now he revealed that for the last three years or so, he had been intrigued by her and wanted to learn more.

Now he seemed to love what he had found out about her and wanted to be with her.

"No!" she protested "King Oberon is a good man he would never do something like that! He only began to have feelings for me when I partnered with you to help the humans, and from my difference he began to be interested in me and liked what he found when he conversed with me."

Gritting her teeth a little bit Faylinn shook her head, she knew it was not what she really wanted deep down, and if her life of stability was not with Sam then she would regret it not being completely perfect. Then you looked one second at the Winchesters life and realised it would never be what she wanted even if she was with Sam.

"I apologise for what I am about to say, Dean but...your mother and father settled down, they were hunters. Look at what happened. Look at the life you were forced into as children. I want a happy, safe life for me and my children and the man I love but as hard as he tries Sam will not be able to give me that life. Or will he?" she asked softly "I hope I am wrong, I hope he can. I do love him and his floppy hair so..."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:45 am

Dean had never met Oberon and he had nothing to base his views on other than what she had told him. But if the 'respectful amount of time' was anything like the human equal then he might have more of a point than she did. But at the end of the day she knew him better so she had a better idea of his intentions towards her,

"I don't know him well enough to judge his intentions and you do Faylinn so just my opinion based on what information I have." he explained to her with his hands raised, "If he is on the level then great, wish you all the best if you decide to marry him."

He sighed a little bit and drank some more of the whiskey. Dean was not someone you came to when you needed advice on relationships. Especially when he was getting rather drunk.

When she brought up his mother and his father he stiffened before swallowing a little bit, trying to calm himself down,

"Wasn't their fault a demon took an interest in them. Could have happened to anybody and did happen to others... bad luck." he reasoned before shaking his head, "I say because of our childhood we'd make sure we gave our children better lives."

He smiled a little bit and kissed her on the head,

"I think he can do it... for you Faylinn. No one else... just you." he explained before chuckling, "I'd love to have you as my sister in law too. Be part of the family!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)   Guilty (Faylinn and Dean) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilty (Faylinn and Dean)
Page 1 of 1