The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like Clockwork

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

Like Clockwork Empty
PostSubject: Like Clockwork   Like Clockwork Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Ever since I could remember, I always enjoyed watching clocks. Not for the time but trying to puzzle out how they worked. I loved to think about how things worked and I was fortunate enough to nearly always be right about how they did what they did.

Of course I would later find out that this was because of my power.

I have the innate ability to understand things at a single glance. I can tell you how each and everything in this world works if I am given the time for my gift to discover it.

But there was one thing I had never been able to understand... emotions.

They were just so alien to me! I couldn't make head nor tails of emotions even with my ability. So, to be honest, strong emotions kind of scared me.

Even when I was experiencing the thrill and the adrenaline rush of fighting other powered humans and killing others for their powers, I was afraid of the emotions running through me. Afraid of being caught off guard by them and losing my rational mind for any reason.

And then Luna had walked into my life.

Well... more like skipped into my life to be honest.

Either way, she had come into my life and I knew that nothing would ever be the same again. Everything about her seemed to act as a wrench in the works for plans. My plan to steal all the powers? Yeah she put a stop to that and the stupid thing was that I couldn't bring myself to care.

With the growing love I felt for Luna inside of myself seemingly expanding exponentially, all I could do was watch as more of my rational mind became dominated by my emotions. After each visit...

Like clockwork.

And suddenly, with only that thought in mind, I thought to myself that I could do without being so rational... as long as I could be happy with her right here and now.
Back to top Go down

Like Clockwork
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dream Catcher :: T.V. Role Plays :: Heroes-
Jump to: