The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Empty
PostSubject: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:54 am

Darquesse was the assistant to Dylan White, one of the biggest automobile and machinery collectors in the world and as such his museums were one of the biggest attractions for fans of this type of thing. It was up to her to be his personal assistant and acquire all of the things that he wanted, set up all of his meetings and of course be present at said meetings to take the minutes and such.

Right now however she was coming in on special request to his home, she had been there many times before for functions and what not but now it seemed a little different she knew that it was just her here tonight and she wondered why he was bothering to call her here.

Everyone at the office knew that it was Carly's panties he wanted to get into and he barely even looked twice at her, it was so irritating that she was so adept at her job but because that girl was blonde and looked like a fucking supermodel she got all of the attention it just wasn't fair!

Pouting as she stepped out of her little biddy car, she locked it twice and knocked on the door to Dylan's house, her filofax in hand ready to take down any notes that she needed to. Sighing softly she ran her hands through her hair and waited for him to answer the door, she was dressed in her business suit, a simple black pants, white shirt, black waistcoat and tie affair but she'd had them tailored to fit her expertly.

"Dylan? It's me. Open the door." she sighed, tapping on her phone as she waited for him to answer, having a strange feeling that someone was watching her, it was probably just the camera's though for his security.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:01 am

Starscream was annoyed that he had been called to the home of one of their human puppets but as Megatron's errand boy he didn't have much of a choice. Sighing a little bit, he waited outside the large home of the man who was in charge of their other human minions. Dylan something or other.

Honestly, Starscream couldn't care less about the weakling.

Dylan smiled nervously when he opened the door to see Darquesse waiting there as he had expected. Grinning, suddenly a lot less nervous, he gestured for her to follow him out into the garden. As they began to walk towards the wooded area on his property, he turned to her with a grin,

"Do you believe in aliens Darquesse?" He asked her with a little smirk, "Not the saucer people or the martians..."

He paused for a second,

"Scary aliens..." He muttered before continuing, "Well I'd like your opinion... is it better to work with the strong or against them? No trick question either... just one or the other."
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:07 am

Darquesse was aware that Dylan was a little bit of a nutjob, she didn't think anyone would buy up this much machinery just because they had a simple interest in it. He was obsessed and as far as she could tell he had always been obsessed with it, and so had his family. However when he opened the door for her, lead her into his back garden and asked if she believed in aliens...

She was at a little bit of a loss for what to do.

Blinking a little bit at him she thought that there obviously was a right answer to this question and it probably was the one that was not the one she believed in. How could there be aliens? Sure there was evidence for little organisms on mars and what not but not actual aliens that could be any sort of life in a moral philosophical term.

"Uhm honestly...no I don't believe in aliens really." she stated, before taking into account the other question that Dylan had asked her.

Running her hand through the bottom of her hair, she thought that if there were aliens and they were looking to take over earth it would be best to work with them as much as possible and stay on their good side. She didn't want to die after all.

"I would say that if you could work with them, it would be best to...after all I wouldn't like to die. Its something I'd like to avoid as much as possible." she stated with a small shrug "Why are you asking Dylan...?" Darquesse asked, with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:12 am

Dylan grinned. She wasn't suspecting a thing! Now was the perfect time to present her to Lord Starscream! He knew that the decepticon enjoyed making humans whimper in fear of him and he was known to be particularly fond of sexy blonde human females too. And as much as he would like to ignore it, Darquesse was a beautiful young blonde woman.

Smirking a little bit as they reached a clearing in the woods, he shook his head a little bit,

"Well you should." He told her with a grin, "After all... they believe in us."

Laughing a little bit, he pointed to her with a win,

"Give the girl the points! You work with the strongest so that you are not killed... that's how the world works!" He declared with a grin before humming, "Why do I ask? Well that's pretty simple my dear... it's to prepare you for your new boss."

Taking his que, Starscream shut down the cloaking device and faded into view behind Dylan, his razor sharp teeth forced into a massive grin,

"Welcome to the family little one..."
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:44 am

Darquesse smiled a little bit nervously when her boss was so set on believing in aliens, she wanted nothing more than to run away and hopefully find a new job within a few days after she would hand her notice in. It was beginning to creep her out a little bit she was honest with herself, and she looked around the wooded area like there might be some sort of lit path to aid her escape.

"Ah right of course." she laughed nervously rubbing the back of her head, but her phone was in her hand in case she needed to call the cops.

When she heard that she had a new boss, Darquesse was getting danger flags all over the goddamn place and she wanted to be able to bolt out of here right now. However when she saw the large metallic form appearing behind Dylan she squeaked and jumped backwards in order to get away from the thing that had shocked the hell out of her.

Opening her mouth and just staring at the thing that appeared in front of her, Darquesse stumbled back a little;

"Oh...my god." she gasped, placing her hand on her chest "Dylan what is this? Did you buy this? You didn't ask me about financing for this, did you...did you go to Carly about this first? Has she had enough and you're giving the task of looking after this creation to me?!" she asked, growling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:54 am

Dylan could see that Darquesse was getting a little bit freaked out by what she probably thought was an insane fixation with Aliens, something which did not exist. But the problem was that they did exist. They existed and they were mean sons of bitches! Even the weakest of them would be able to take on tanks and soldiers without any problem at all. So how the hell were they supposed to fight them?

They were not supposed to fight them, they were supposed to make peace with them.

"Now now... I think you can put the phone away." He told her with a crooked little smirk, "No need for it now is there?"

He laughed a little bit as Starscream laughed alongside him, making sure to show her row after row of sharp, deadly, teeth. When she asked if this was one of his little jokes, one of his toys, Dylan opened his mouth to answer but someone beat him to the punch,

"FOOLISH MEATBAG!" Soundwave roared as he appeared from behind her, a deadly sharp finger stabbing into the ground behind her to discourage her from running away, "We are not his toys... he is ours! As are all you pathetic humans! As... are... you!"

Dylan sobered a little bit,

"Well you said it would be better to serve them right? So..." He clapped his hands together with a grin, "Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:06 am

Darquesse slipped the phone into her back pocket of her pants and glared openly at Dylan, the bastard was going to pay for this she was going to be the shittest assistant he ever had from now on and he was going to be able to do nothing about it because she knew about his weird alien people that he had hidden in the woods of his goddamn house!

Of course when a second, large, white painted alien came out behind her she couldn't help but let out another squeak and try and jump back before gently bumping against the finger that he stabbed into the ground behind her. The metal was not cold like she expected but oddly...warm. Like when you left an engine running for too long the hood of the car warmed up.

"I...I'm sorry." she whispered, Darquesse's eyes were large as she tried to react to the scene in front of her "I've just never seen anything like you before." she murmured, letting herself get used to seeing their forms and to be honest she couldn't deny their mechanics were beautifully crafted and so intricate.

Glaring at Dylan Darquesse growled; "I don't have much of a choice do I Dylan? I can take it from here though thank you very much." she hissed.

As she took out her FiloFax, Darquesse opened it up to a new page and began to write down in her very neat elegant handwriting, a heading of all of the things that might be needed for her new bosses;

"As you already know, I am Darquesse Vermont. I'll be taking care of whatever you need from now on so, is there anything that you both require, I'll make a note of it and get it for you as swiftly as I can." she asked with a professional air, despite her clients being aliens, she was still the epitome of politeness.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:17 am

Dylan was just glad that the Decepticons had someone to work as an intermediary between themselves and him again. Seriously, the last six months since the last one had been killed had been hell! He had no idea what some of these aliens would do to humans just for amusement until he was their contact and it became abundantly clear.

When she backed up into his finger, Soundwave growled dangerously at her and his metal bird companion swooped down, squawking at her angrily and flying right up next to her face before landing on his shoulder again,

"Do not give me your apologues human!" He growled at her, "Give me and my Lord Megatron your allegiance... that is what we want from you for now!"

Dylan grinned a little bit and gave her ass a squeeze before wandering off,

"Have fun Darquesse!"

With the human male gone, Starscream spat on the ground... his spit dissolving some grass as it was acidic. He shook his head a little bit,

"That human leaves a bad taste in my mouth..." He muttered before smirking as he lowered himself until his face was right next to Darquesse, "Taking care of whatever we need you say, pretty little human? Well aren't we lucky... We need crude oil before we can leave."

Soundwave growled,

"You have two hours to get it here." He told her, smirking darkly, "Consider it your first test."
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:25 am

Darquesse bit her lip softly, to be honest she was trying really really hard not to cry but she knew that it was only going to be a matter of time before she let it all out. It was a big shock after all to be told that aliens were in fact real and that you had to take care of everything that they wanted, and if you didn't manage to do that they'd probably kill you.

Big step up from, assistant to sexist douche.

"Okay alright!" she cried "I give you my allegiance to help you in any way that I can." she murmured softly "To keep your agenda's and identity secret unless you tell me otherwise. I promise you."

Bowing her head a little as a sign of respect to what the alien had asked her to do, Darquesse bit her lip before asking in a very quiet voice; "If I might just ask...what your names are? I would have included them in the vow but Dylan didn't uhm, tell me."

When one of the robots spat on the ground and told her that Dylan left a bad taste in his mouth Darquesse laughed softly and rubbed at the place he'd squeezed, with a little sigh; "Can't say I disagree with you there sir. Guys's an asshole."

Nodding her head, Darquesse noted down that they needed crude oil, and she noted down the quantity that they needed. It was late at night and it would be hard to get this right now but she knew a guy, working in mechanics she often needed to get oil on last minute notice and so he got used to her strange requests.

"I'll do it in one." she smirked, giving a bow of her head "I'll take my leave for now. I'll return with your oil as soon as I can."
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:42 am

Soundwave was appeased by this but didn't miss the glare he had been shot by Starscream. He sighed a little bit and rolled his optics, silently agreeing to let Starscream do the talking from now on. It had been, after all, one of Soundwave's temper flares that meant they got stuck with Dylan for six months while he sorted out a replacement.

This was the replacement and he could see why Starscream was reluctant to let him get riled up around the fleshy thing.

"That will do just fine my pretty little human." Starscream assured her with a grin, "As long as you uphold that we shall be good to you. In time you will be more important than that worm, Dylan. You will take his position should you show yourself worthy."

Soundwave growled ever so slightly,

"Ever the forgetful one..." He muttered about Dylan, "I am Soundwave! The silver bot in front of you is Starscream. We, and you, serve Lord Megatron. All other names are currently unimportant."

Starscream grinned when she agreed with his assessment of Dylan before glancing at Soundwave,

"I like this one, she had spirit." He commented before smirking, "Call off your bird's planned attack... I know you planned one."

Raising an eyebrow, Soundwave did as requested and his companion settled down on his shoulder before he smirked,

"You must go somewhere?" He asked her with a smirk before transforming into his car form, the driver's seat door opening for her, "Let me take you there. Starscream will follow from the sky."
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:52 am

Darquesse blushed softly when she heard the other bot keep calling her pretty, to be honest she enjoyed it and she wanted him to continue calling her that so for that very reason she wasn't going to speak about it. In case doing so was going to make him stop. To be honest, she could see these guys maybe not being too bad when she got used to them, as long as she stayed competent.

"I promise I will." she stated with a soft smile, before blinking at the idea that she might take Dylan's place, she wondered what place exactly that was, so she asked "Well...what position might that be, from what I can see...he's not doing an awful lot to help you out."

When she heard their names, Darquesse nodded her head and gave both of them a shy smile, it was weird for her to be talking to alien robots but, it was one hell of an experience! Soundwave, and Starscream. Those were names she wasn't going to be forgetting in a hurry, and Megatron was someone she was not looking forwards to meeting.

"Pleased to meet you, Soundwave, and Starscream." Darquesse murmured softly "You can call me Dark, most people do."

It seemed that they were going to allow her to leave, and she nodded at the question; "Yeah I've just got to go pick up the oil from my friend, he's done lots of favours for me before but I've got a car so don't worry..."

Although, she was getting use to these guys, she was not expecting Soundwave to turn into a car in front of her eyes. Her mouth dropped open and she made a noise of sheer surprise. Unable to stop herself she beamed and allowed her hand to gently trace the paintwork of the car door;

"Wow. Sexy car." she grinned, before slipping inside "Do you uh...want me to drive or?"
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:04 am

Starscream was liking this human a lot better than their last pet human it had to be said. Dylan was a complete scumbag, so much so that even the worst of the Decepticons could not stomach the man for long. But, unfortunately, the man had his uses and duties. Duties and uses that could not easily be passed to another.

But maybe this woman was good enough to take his place?

"Oh not a great deal." He told her with a smirk, "He has to manage all of our human allies on Earth and make sure that we stay hidden until we want to be revealed. Using the other allies and their resources, he had made us invisible to your reporters and your news networks. You would have to do the same... manage others with the talents we need basically."

Soundwave was glad that she used their names, it showed that she had thought about them at least. Hopefully that meant that she had memorised them because if she called him Starscream, or even Megatron, just once then he would kill her without a second thought.

"Very well, Dark." he told her before smirking, "Apt."

Starscream pretended to pout a little bit at her reaction to Soundwave's transformation,

"Oh yeah sure, everyone's really impressed with his transformation..." He muttered bitterly, "I turn into a god-damn fighter jet but no one likes my transformation apparently!"

When she was inside the car, Soundwave chuckled a little bit, the sound coming through the speakers,

"Careful, that might insult other bots." He teased her before humming, "Yes. You drive to where you know we need to be."
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:14 am

Darquesse was a little bit amused by the way that Starscream reacted and she threw him a throw away wink, and pulled her tongue at him playfully when he pouted that nobody liked his transformation. To be honest she hadn't seen him transform yet and when she did, he would be too far away for him to actually hear what she had to say to him.

"Maybe by the time I'll have told you how great you look, you'll be too far away to hear me properly." she stated with a grin "Doesn't mean I wont say it."

As she shut the door after her Darquesse nodded her head and slipped her hand in her bag, pulling out her handsfree headphones and slipping them on her head so that she could make the call she needed to while she was on the road.

"Alright then, I will. I just hope it doesn't feel weird...if it does take over and drive by all means." she stated with a small smile, wanting to be considerate.

Dialling the number Darquesse smiled breezily; "Hi there babe, yeah its me again...aww come on you love it when I drop by for my crazy favours at 11pm. What do I need this time? I need some crude oil, do you have any laying about I could snatch up from you? None, really?"

Pouting down the phone Darquesse used her upset voice, which was rather low and husky, as she manouvered Soundwave through the roads, changing gear very gently because she didn't want to hurt him, her feet moving the pedals with deliberate care, not gripping too hard on the steering wheel either.

"Come on." she groaned "Can't you help me out here I really need some! Your last two barrels? Oh amazing! Yes put them on hold for me right now I'll be there in twenty minutes."

As she hung up the phone Darquesse grinned; "In the bag." she smirked, very satisfied with herself.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:26 am

Starscream had to admit that she was being a lot more open with himself and Soundwave than he thought she would be. Perhaps even more open than was strictly healthy for her to be honest. Why... he could take offence and crush her right now for that wink! But of course he wouldn't, he quite liked her to be honest

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." He told her with a little laugh before winking back at her, "But you have to say it anyway alright?"

Without another word he jumped up into the air... and transformed completely into a fighter jet within a minute, blasting off into the sky, passing the sound barrier as he did so. Soundwave snorted a little bit,

"Show-off."

When she slid into his seat, Soundwave would have shuddered if he were able to do so in this form. It had been so long since anyone had been in his seats that he had honestly forgotten what it felt like and he had forgotten quite how good it felt it seemed! Trying to stay focused as they drove along the roads, he kept being distracted with every light touch to his interior.

Not too mention she seemed to be choosing her words very poorly for someone who was, unknowingly, caressing the sensitive areas of someone else,

"You are certain?" He managed to purr through his speakers, "If you are... then you might have proven your usefulness already."
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:33 am

Darquesse couldn't stop her little laugh when she remembered what Starscream said, he was amazing at his transformation as well, both of them were simply amazing. There was no way that she could describe them as anything less. She thought that she was really lucky to be able to interact with these guys and she wanted to prove her usefulness and not be killed or made to feel unhappy with their disappointment.

"Amazing though." she hummed "As scary as you guys seem, you're pretty amazing." Darquesse smiled gently at Soundwave's dashboard, it was as if she was trying to place his face somewhere and aim for talking to that.

Nodding her head when he asked her if she was certain, Darquesse grinned, she was of course certain that she was going to be able to get this oil for them because she had to get the same oil before many times. Until now she wondered why the hell she had to get this oil for Dylan.

"Yeah I'm sure, Dylan phoned my up before in the middle of the night asking for oil before, I thought it was odd but I guess it was for you guys. I've got a few contacts so, if he didn't have any, I've got two others I could have tried that would have done."
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:40 am

Starscream waited for Darquesse to appear in the carpark that he had cleared out. Apparently this area of the city was on emergency alert for an outbreak of a new, deadly, virus and... and it was all bullshit made up by their human allies so that Starscream, as a giant robot, could sit on some SUVs comfortably and wait for Darquesse to arrive.

Humming a little bit, he began to idly spin some street lamps around his fingers to try and pass the time.

He would feel bad about making more work for Dylan but... well it was Dylan, he literally couldn't fell bad about causing that guy grief.

Noticing the slick car pull up, he smirked,

"About time."

Soundwave (the car) revved his engines in annoyance,

"Hey leave the lady alone." He demanded as the door popped open for Darquesse, "There was bad traffic."
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:47 am

Darquesse wondered what she was being brought here for and she hummed softly as she drove Soundwave herself following the directions that he gave her, there was something wrong here she could tell, there were so many people and cars leaving this area that she was sure that she should be going the same way as them but, she was reassured by Soundwave that was not the case.

She had become quite close to the three Decepticons, both Soundwave and Starscream as well as Razorbeak the little bird that at first had been vicious towards her but now was almost like a pet whenever he was around her. It was cute to be honest, but he told Soundwave everything she said so she was still tight lipped around him.

As Darquesse spotted Starscream in his robot form, she got out of the car when she was asked, and she bit her lip softly, beginning to get a little bit of a bad feeling about this.

Today she was wearing a pale green dress with matching little green kitten heels, her hair was loose around her shoulders and she wanted to be able to enjoy a nice relaxing day but it didn't seem like that was going to be happening.

"Sorry Starscream, but Soundwave's right I came as soon as I could." she smiled gently "How can I help you gentlemen?"
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:58 am

Starscream could tell that she was a little bit nervous about the fact that she was late but to be honest he had been in constant contact with Soundwave and he was sure that there was nothing she could have done to get her faster. Shaking his head a little bit, he smirked down at her from his reclined position on the cars,

"Hey..." he smirked, "Don't worry about it. Soundwave was telling me all the way over here, you don't have to look so scared."

Soundwave transformed into his robot form, standing against a building,

"He's forever making his bad jokes..." he told her with a smirk before turning back to Starscream, "Problems?"

Starscream looked over Darquesse's attire closely and whistled a little bit, rather impressed it had to be said. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head,

"So where were you going Dark? You're all dressed up." He asked her with a smirk before clicking his fingers, "Ah yes... help. Right. Well you see, the thing is that we need you to find someone. We have a feeling we know where he might be, at a local casino, and we want you to make sure if he is or if he isn't. Then you will be returned, safe and sound... agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:06 am

Darquesse relaxed a little bit when Starscream told her that he knew that she couldn't have gotten here any faster and that she should relax. So she did. Although she had proven herself to the bots she was sure that if they were still unimpressed with her she would know about it and know about it fairly swiftly as well.

She wanted to stay in their good books as much as humanly possible.

The banter between the two of them made her grin so she smiled shyly and listened to them, it was strange that they treated her so differently to the rest of the humans they come into contact with. They hated all other Fleshlings with a passion, especially Dylan so perhaps she was different because she was useful?

"Ah I was just going out to do some shopping." she stated with a soft smile "It's a weekend after all normally no work for me."

Nodding her head Darquesse smiled again; "Of course I'll be glad to look for him, for you, what does he look like? I agree to your terms." she grinned, with a wiggle of her eyebrows "Do you even really need to ask you know I'll do anything you ask guys."
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:31 am

Starscream grinned a little bit when she relaxed, he liked it better when she was relaxed because it meant they would see more of her amusing personality shining through and he liked to see that, truth be told. Smirking a little bit, he noticed the way she especially paid attention to the back and forth he got going with Soundwave.

"Shopping huh?" He teased her with a little smirk, "You get dressed up all nice and pretty for shopping do you?"

Soundwave smirked a little bit,

"She always dresses pretty Starscream." He commented, getting a "tru dat" from his friend, "But don't worry, no fleshbag is trying to take out little Dark from us..."

Starscream grinned a little bit before projecting a hologram of Sam Whitwicky's father onto the ground near Darquesse. It was fully sized and moved with his mannerisms,

"This man... is important to us." He explained to her with a small smirk, "Locate him and we shall extract you and your job is done."

Soundwave nodded,

"Do this well... and we shall reward you. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:42 am

Darquesse blushed softly when she was complimented by Starscream and she ran her hands through her loose blonde hair, it was blowing very softly in the wind generated from the actual breathing of the robots beside her. It was that strong! Being around them had taken some getting used to but oddly, despite the evil comments they made sometimes they weren't bad guys - to her anyway, massive perverts sometimes but, all men are.

"I do get nice and dressed up for shopping, never know who might be around the next corner you know?" she asked with a grin "Glad you guys approve though."

When Soundwave reassured Starscream that she wouldn't be going off with any other man, Darquesse blushed with the protectiveness that they were showing over her. Honestly it was sweet but it would be a life of sheer sexual frustration, they were giant robots and cars, she was a human, it was never going to happen.

"No no guy on the scene just yet." she smirked, holding up her hands "Although god knows Dylan is trying." she stated, rolling her eyes.

Paying close attention to the hologram, Darquesse nodded and gave a little salute; "Aye sirs, I'll go and look for him now, I'll be as quick as I can." she stated, with a firm gaze before turning on her heel and beginning to scour all of the casino's in the city limits.

An hour or so later she finally found the guy, and she had been playing on the same poker table as him for the past two rounds, he seemed like a nice enough fellow, she didn't know why the guys were interested in him but she hoped that they weren't going to try and kill him. Though they probably were.

After she won the next hand, Darquesse grinned happily and when the guy wasn't looking she slipped a poker chip, with a small tracking device into his coat. She wasn't called a professional for nothing after all, and she was the best, that was why the guys liked her so much, she got the job done.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:55 am

Starscream had to say that right now it seemed that he was getting the short end of the stick Soundwave was able to watch her when she went out like that. He sent the other Decepticon a mild glare, which earned him a laugh from his ally. Sighing a little bit, Starscream pouted a little bit at Darquesse,

"Dark...!" He whined, "Why would you tease me like that? Dressing up so pretty to go to places that only Soundwave can come with you too... I'm going to start thinking something is going on pretty soon! I mean he already gets silly little grins when you've been driving him! Just what have you been touching in there eh?"

It was a joke and it was clearly a joke but that didn't stop Soundwave from blushing brightly and quickly changing the subject,

"Yeah well we all know that Dylan isn't going to get any from you." He assured Darquesse before snorting a little bit, "He can't even get any off of that other woman... the skanky one that's apparently going out with a certain nerd called Sam."

Starscream grinned,

"Oh we know."

Soundwave parked himself up literally right in front of the casino and sent the signal to Darquesse's phone that told her that it was time to leave the table. She had confirmed that he was there and that was all that she needed to do. His passenger door popped open as soon as she began to exit the casino, the driver-hologram working wonders into making people think it was real,

"Come on Dark." the hologram urged her, "We have to get going now."
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:01 am

Darquesse smiled and waved goodbye to the guy that had been dealing the cards to her, and she was secretly glad to be out of that place, it smelt weird, and she didn't really like gambling at the best of times because she didn't like to waste money on chance. Running her hand through her hair, Darquesse flung her bag over her shoulder and slunk towards the exit of the casino.

Stepping out into the sunlight she saw Soundwave right there to pick her up and she slid into the passenger seat easily seeing as he had the hologram up so that she wouldn't have to drive.

"Alright I'm here let's go." she smiled brightly as she strapped her seatbelt on, so that he could get ready to drive off and take her back to their new base most likely, it was a warehouse she had managed to procure for them, it was better and more their size than the small garage that Dylan had and they could do what they liked in it.

"So, did I do alright?" Darquesse asked, eager to hear whether they approved or disapproved of the work that she had done, she wanted to be able to hear she had done a good job, done better than expected in fact but she didn't hold her breath.

Her thoughts drifted back to what Starscream said about her driving Soundwave and touching some sensitive places while she did so, biting her lip she looked over his interior and wondered what part was the most sensitive;

"Is there a reason why you're driving?" she asked with a mild teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:11 am

Soundwave began to move off as soon as she was inside the car, the door closing on it's own as they joined the road and began to speed away from the casino as fast as they could without attracting the human police force. And they didn't really want to attract the human police force. It tended to be hard to explain how the current driver of the car was actually just a hologram.

He smirked a little bit when she asked about how she did. Were all humans this vocal about wanting approval or was it just their human? His human? He chuckled a little bit before shaking his head a little bit, his hologram winking at her,

"I'll let you know when we arrive at the base." He teased her a little bit, "You were helping with Starscream's mission after all so he should be able to tell you more about it than me."

He chuckled a little bit as they approached the warehouse that they had been given as a temporary base of operations. When she asked if there was any reason why he was driving he blushed ever so slightly,

"I er... well it was just easier you see?"

Arriving at the warehouse, they pulled up just in time to see a fight jet transform into Starscream and enter the warehouse,

"Hello there..." He smirked widely, "Mission was a total success and it's all thanks to you Dark! I have a reward and a surprise for you... which do you want first?"
Back to top Go down
Darquesse Vermont

Darquesse Vermont

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:18 am

Darquesse resisted the urge to pout when Soundwave didn't tell her if she had done well or not, she wanted to know goddamn it but then she pulled herself back in check. She didn't want to be seen as too childish because at the end of the day if she annoyed these guys too much she could still be in a heck of a lot of trouble.

Shaking her head a little bit she only chuckled at his excuse as to why he was driving and thought that there was more stock in what Starscream had mentioned before in jest. Maybe she would have to ask about it in more detail later on, or try and get it out of razorbeak.

"Of course...easier, that's right." she smirked, looking back to him with a little grin, but she turned back to the window to try and regain some form of composure.

It still amazed her the way they could transform like that, and Darquesse stared at Starscream while he did so before following into the hangar. The news that he had some sort of reward and a surprise for her, Darquesse grinned and hugged her arms around herself, these guys really weren't all too bad after all.

"You really shouldn't have Starscream, but I'll have the surprise first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)   This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Wasn't On The Job Description! (Darquesse and Decepticons)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next