The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger)   Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:15 am

Bumblebee had landed on Earth as the advance scout of the Autobots... and already he could see that they were too late. He had immediately had to fight off several Decepticons for long enough for him to find a car to copy himself into... and even that hadn't worked at first!

He had then transformed into a human to finally lose his attackers before returning to his car form now no one was looking.

Of course he had been taken by a car dealer of some kind, to allow the slaves of the Decepticons to get to their work on time. Apparently they were actually free as well, that way there would be no excuse.

He had taken the time to mingle a few times in his more human form of course... and had been immensely saddened by what he had seen. But he had also seen something else.

Rebellion.

He had seen some humans fighting against the Decepticons and they had done an acceptable job of it too. One girl in particular who had a cover as a slave but spent all of her time fighting the Decepticons. He had decided to make contact with her.

Arriving at her driveway, he frowned when he saw she already had a car that was supposed to be her 'designation vehicle'. One moment later, in his robot form, she had scrap metal. Sitting down on the driveway in his car form, a note rested on his wipers to tell her where she was to drive him to meet with a new resistance member.
Back to top Go down
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger)   Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:24 am

Viktoria thought that she was going to end up screaming at the end of her long day. When she thought about her old job, working all day at the tea room, she knew that that job was simply heaven compared to what she had to do now. Now she was working in the little nesting area of the Decepticons where they were currently trying to grow more sparklings with the energon that the AllSpark was making for them.

They were actually pretty sweet while they were in the little sacks that they grew in, and Viktoria liked them for about three seconds before they were born into the world. When they were born they were like a fussy baby, only made out of sharp metal and as such she had many cuts on her fingers and upper arms from taking care of them in those early days.

It was a breeze compared to other hard labour jobs though, and she was happy that she was given the chance to work there, from there she could affect the sparklings and alter their programming so that they would be kind and compassionate when she flicked a switch as opposed to killer and evil beings.

Returning home, Viktoria hummed softly and ran her hands through her long blonde hair, and looked at the car she had parked up there earlier on, she had stopped at the store and enjoyed walking there. The wind on her face was a lovely feeling.

A note on the wind shield made her pause and she looked at it, Viktoria stopped her humming and thought that it was rather...unnerving for a note to be there for any drone passing to see that she was part of the resistance. Yet she entered the car and began to drive to the location on the note, it wasn't too far but it was isolated.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger)   Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:38 am

As soon as she was inside the car form, Bumblebee knew she was the one he wanted to give him the information he and his fellow autobots needed. Without any fuss, Bumblebee allowed himself to be driven to the fictitious meeting ground. When she arrived he waited until she opened the door to look around the old industrial complex as soon as she did that...

Bumblebee transformed into his combat form, firing off a blast of his main cannon up into the air, melting a probe to nothing but slag with that one shot.

His cannon folded back into his body and he waved at her in a friendly way before he groaned in pain at attempting to speak. Shaking his head a little bit, he transformed once again, this time into his more human form. He coughed a little bit,

"Audio transmitters... still need repairs..." He muttered to himself before waving a metallic hand at her, "I am Bumblebee... and I am an Autobot."

He bowed his head to her,

"Are you an enemy of the Decepticons? Please... tell me."
Back to top Go down
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger)   Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:52 am

Viktoria hoped that she wasn't being set up here, she couldn't see anything or anyone around the old industrial estate. It was simply too old to actually begin to function, it was more rust than anything else actually. There was no sound on the air apart from the faint ticking over of the engine of the car as it cooled down from being driven here.

Pouting softly she crossed her arms over her chest and went to get back in the car and drive home, however, that was when she found out that the car wasn't there any more.

A shock of fear ran down her spine and expected to see the towering form of a Decepticon above her, however, she saw an altogether more colourful cybertonian looking over her. It didn't seem to want to hurt her, especially when she saw him shooting a drone that was passing lazily by overhead so it couldn't send images back to their masters.

"An autobot?" she whispered softly, her eyes widened in amazement "Oh thank god, I was hoping that one of you might show up sooner or later."

Waving her hand at Bumblebee with a dreamy smile on her lips, Viktoria grinned; "I am Viktoria, and well I'm just a human. I am an enemy of the Decepticons, I am trying to lead some sort of resistance but everyone is too scared to join me and get any sort of real numbers behind it."
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger)   Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:01 am

Bumblebee could tell that Viktoria was rather... wary of being caught out by some Decepticons. And to be honest he could hardly blame her for that.

The Decepticons were not very kind to rebellious humans it had to be said. Most of the time death was the punishment. Other times it was torture and interrogation before death. But in the end, Decepticons could only destroy things and they would end up destroying this pretty little human woman unless Bumblebee could figure out a way to stop them.

"An autobot... Bumblebee is my name." He greeted her with a massive grin before rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, "Sorry about that. We got a little bogged down on Cybertron... They've been getting a lot more reinforcements and we tracked them down to here."

He grinned a little bit,

"That's what I wanted to hear." He told her with a grin before it faltered slightly, "Well... not the stuff about the people being too scared... but the other stuff I wanted to hear."

Chuckling a little bit nervously, he hummed slightly,

"Haven't had much luck yet?" He wondered, "I know of a few human military groups who are still rebelling... radio waves telling me. Want me to help you make contact?"
Back to top Go down
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger)   Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:08 am

Viktoria blinked a little bit when she was suddenly talking with an autobot so very casually almost as if they were friends, however they had only just met and it seemed a little odd to her. She was however very friendly and had no problem with continuing the happy tone of the conversation that it had been before. She had hoped that when the Autobots did come...there would have been more of them, one would get torn apart.

"I guess its okay as long as you're all coming to help now..." she stated with a soft smile "You must have some serious numbers to come and take on all of these Decepticons, there are so many of them now, and more are being birthed every day."

When Bumblebee seemed quite happy that she was an enemy of the Decepticons, Viktoria thought that all of the humans probably were enemies of them because they had taken all of their homes, all of their freedom and rights from them. It was completely different to actually do anything about it however.

Blinking again, Viktoria stared at Bumblebee like he had just grown three extra heads.

"No." Viktoria stated bluntly "That would be a death wish. For me and the other five people I've managed to sign up to help me. We're all civilians nobody has any sort of training that would help against a Decepticon if they find us...there's no way for us to fight against them...we're kind of...relying on you guys to help us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger)   Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your world went away (Bumblebee and Tiger)
Page 1 of 1