The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger)   Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:32 am

Richard and the other members of Rammstein moved some of the equipment into the abandoned entryway of the Insane Asylum, annoyed that some of the teamsters had refused to take a single step into the damn building. Sighing a little bit, he shook his head as set his guitar down as Till and Doom carried in the drum kit.

The others were... ah hell if Richard knew or cared at the moment. It had been their idea to shoot the video here, not his. And Flake was the one to come up with the premise,

"Gives me the creeps here..." he muttered in German, "Why are we even here?"

Doom sighed a little bit as he began to set up his drum kit,

"Because Flake has a hard on for freaky things."

Snorting at that, Till wandered around the front hall, looking at the paint peeling off the walls,

"Is only way he can fuck himself." he joked a little bit before sniffing a little bit, "Jesus... stinks like death in here. How long we here for? And where is the English? Isn't she out guide through this shit?"

Richard hummed a little bit as he sat down on one of his amps and looked around the room,

"This place is fucked up..." he muttered, "Like someone took a tornado to the place and then smashed the remaining windows... cool look for the video I guess."
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger)   Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:21 am

Gwendolyn didn't exactly KNOW what she was supposed to be doing here in the abandoned asylum with Rammstein, the band that had requested permission to shoot their new video there. Primarily she had agreed because she had been a fan of the band and would get the chance to meet them and hear their new stuff, and secondly because she was getting paid to do so. It wasn't like they needed her around though, to tell them about demons and shit?

Did they want her to tell them if she felt any spirits here? Because she probably would do, and she was not looking forwards to it. It had been one of the rules to herself never ever to go into a place like this simply because of all the horror films she had seen based in the asylums of the world that ended up with everyone being dead.

Approaching the entrance she saw they were already lugging their stuff inside and she smiled softly at the band members that she could see.

"Uhm hello?" she asked with a small smile "Pleased to meet you I'm Gwendolyn I'm told that you hired me to...well I don't know why you need me here but, here I am anyway."

Taking one look at the asylum, the bumpf written on the walls and the state of the place, she knew that this was probably only going to have a few souls lurking around in it. None of this horrible shit where thousands of people died but, hey, like procedure she didn't look up about the history of the place. If they wanted readings about it they'd be accurate ones.

"Hm, interesting." she stated, adjusting her own backpack of paranoid ghost hunter essentials "You guys chose a pretty good location here, now, as soon as you let me know what you want me to do, I'll be happy to get started."
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger)   Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:42 am

Richard hummed a little bit and looked up when their helper, Gwendolyn walked into the entranceway to greet them. Grinning a little bit, he stood up from his seat to speak with her as Doom smiled and waved and Till nodded to her. The others were still busy hauling things in from the vans so they weren't going to be hearing from them.

Richard was the spokesperson at the moment, simply because he spoke the best English and she was obviously English,

"Hallo ther Gwendolyn!" he greeted her with a grin, "Meine namen ist Richard Kruspe and I would like to welcome you to our video shoot."

When she spoke about what it was that they wanted her to do there was a lot of thought about what they were actually going to do. After all, the only person who wanted to be here was Flake and when he stepped inside he did something that annoyed a lot of the rest of the band.

He locked the door.

And he was still outside.

Till moved to the door with thunderous footsteps and an annoyed expression on his face,

"Flake... open the door."

Flake grinned a little bit at them through the small window in the door itself. He shook his head and held the key up before throwing it away. Till growled and smacked the door with an angry shout. Doom scowled,

"So Gwendolyn... I am thinking we do this authentically." he guessed with a small frown before looking around, "We get good shots, we done. So... anywhere really 'haunted' we can visit?"
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger)   Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:53 am

Gwendolyn smiled softly when she saw Richard was coming over to speak to her, he was one of her favourite members of the band and he spoke perhaps the best English which was why he was most likely the one she would be talking to the most. The accented dialogue though was something that she would definately be appreciating throughout their conversations today, Gwendolyn was unashamed to admit.

"Thank you Richard, I've been looking forwards to hearing some of your new songs, I actually am a fan of the band I've been to a concert a few years back. It's great to be able to work with your guys on new material." she smiled softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Wondering where everyone else was, Gwendolyn saw that Flake was just coming into the foyer now and she sent him a small smile of greeting - however it turned to a scowl when she saw that he was locking the door to the asylum and a cold stone dropped into her stomach making a sensation of nausea rise upwards through her.

As she went and tested the door, Gwendolyn's heart thrummed in her chest;

"Open this door!" she cried smacking it hard "This isn't funny!"

Her fear of ending up in a horror movie situation seemed to be quite palpable.

Shrugging her shoulders Gwendolyn smiled gently; "Thats not really how this goes you know, I have to walk around first and get a good feeling for the place, I've never been here before and I don't know the backstory. I don't research that kind of thing so when I pick up information, you guys know its genuine."

Giving the door one last smack, Gwendolyn sighed; "Why does this shit always happen to me? Anyway, if any of you want to come with me, please feel free to. Maybe you can scope out potential places to set up while I get a feel for the place."

As she waited for anyone to gather their things and come with her, Gwendolyn hummed a tune that was stuck in her head, quite a jaunty little tune before beginning to walk casually up the stairs. She wasn't feeling anything out of the ordinary residual energy here. Perhaps she should check one of wards? The hospital?

While consulting a sign, Gwendolyn found they were quite near the male ward and veered off there. The rooms were still in quite good nick, and there were even some beds strewn across the room. There was a strange sensation in the air, almost like it was electrified, and Gwendolyn frowned - well this wasn't a good sign.

"Hm, this room seems to have some sort of history to it, I can feel an energy here."
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger)   Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:07 am

Richard had to admit that it was rather handy that she seemed to be a fan of their work. He grinned a little bit. That meant that there was at least one person who would enjoy listening to their latest song on loop as they tried to get it all down. He grinned a little bit,

"Well I am glad that you enjoy our work!" he admitted before winking at her, "You say the word und we can get you some backstage passes for next show alright?"

Till took a step back before kicking savagely at the door, wanting the damn thing to go flying off of it's hinges and into Flake's face. But it was unlikely that it would ever do anything like that. Annoyed and with a foot that was beginning to throb, Till turned to Gwendolyn when she shouted at Flake through the door too,

"Vhen ve find him..." he told her in a low voice, "I vill break him... you vill kill him. Understood?"

Doom nodded in understanding and he, Richard and Till all decided to follow her and leave the other two where they were. Sighing a little bit, Doom looked around the room,

"These rooms and the hallways seem colder than they should be." he admitted, "It's still light... still warm but... there is little warmth. High ceilings and empty rooms perhaps?"

Richard wandered into the room with his guitar on his back. He shrugged a little bit as he looked around the room,

"I see nothing out of the ..."

He guitar hummed as whatever had touched it had strummed the strings. Richard jumped up in fright before looking around,

"The fuck was that?!"
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger)   Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:16 am

Gwendolyn couldn't help but giggle softly when she heard Till's plan to get Flake back, he seemed quite serious about it but the way that she felt about being locked in somewhere was awful - she was actually quite claustrophobic and she always liked to know her way around and her exits however she had that taken away from her now. The main exit was gone and most of the windows were in fact barred up so that she couldn't get out.

"Understood." she stated with a smirk on her lips "I can't wait, that'll show him for locking us in here like this, asshole." Gwendolyn muttered with a roll of her eyes.

The energy in the room was something that she had experienced many times, it was a spike in the usual residual energy and that meant that there was a small presence here. It was not going to be a problem, it was just going to make the atmosphere slightly colder whenever the entity was around, and perhaps make some strange noises or light anomalies.

"It could be due to that, but cold spots are also factors that show there is a presence here, there is one I can feel it but, it's only very small it will be no problem at all. You might need an extra layer but that's it." she stated with a soft smile on her lips "I can tell you something about him if you want?"

A little shocked when Richard jumped and shouted, his guitar strings apparently having been plucked, she couldn't see any energy around him or feel a shift in the one in this room. Shifting her gaze she looked at Till, who was holding a plectrum with a smirk on his lips telling her to shush about what she had seen.

Laughing softly Gwendoyln nodded her head at Till, so that Richard could see it, and punish Till himself for frightening him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger)   Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:34 am

The thing was that Till probably wasn't joking about wanting to kill Flake and both Richard and Doom could see it but Gwendolyn was entirely too unlikely to be able to tell seeing as she knew little about Till as a person... he was just as violent as his 'stage persona' implied when the mood struck him after all. Till smirked a little bit,

"It vill be a short lesson."

Richard rolled his eyes a little bit and moved closer to Gwendolyn to whisper to her the reasoning behind his choice,

"He's actually wanting to kill him." He admitted, "Has done for a long time."

Doom listened intently to the explanation about cold spots and frowned a little bit. He wasn't sure if he liked the idea of spirits watching him, even if said spirits were small and were not to be considered a danger to him and his own. He frowned a little bit,

"I am... interested." he admitted, "If you could tell me more about the man then that would be a real triumph for Flake's stupid little video..."

Till held up a finger as if to say "Don't... don't you fucking mention him" to Doom. Shaking his head, Richard frowned a little bit before scowling at both Till and Gwendolyn,

"Ah yes... laugh it up funny people." he joked a little bit, "Wait until the spirits get ahold of you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger)   Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Das Irrenhaus (Rammstein and Tiger)
Page 1 of 1