The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Empty
PostSubject: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:51 am

Sylar had really had it with this Company.

They seemed to think that they had to right to go around controlling people with powers. Didn't they see that people with powers were better than them? And out of all those people with powers... Sylar was special.

Even amongst other special people, Sylar was more special.

He was the one who would possess all of the powers in the world! He already had a good start on that and he would make sure that no on stopped him. Even now he was marching through the population of the powered people, killing those who had good powers and taking them.

Just plain killing the ones which were useless.

Hence why he felt like a child in a candy store as he entered the prison side of the Company's main building. He was tempted to go down to his old cell area again when he noticed a corridor with it's own single nametag.

"Alice Bradley?"

He smirked a little bit as he spotted what looked like a self-contained box made out of plastic, suspended without any metallic surfaces anywhere near it. He spotted a microphone and chuckled menacingly as he pressed the button to send,

"You must be Alice Bradley..." he purred down the microphone at the box's only inhabitant, "It says here I have the bridge controls... what would you do to the people who put you here if you had the chance Alice?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Bradley

Alice Bradley

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:59 am

Alice had begun to lose count of the days that she had been in here.

Her limbs were aching from being suspended in this manner and she thought that it was perhaps one of the single most torturous existences that she could have imagined for herself. When she got to hell it was going to be a breeze for her with all of this practice she had to go through. Closing her eyes gently she tried to turn her thoughts to happier things.

What could she think of though?

Someone would come and let her out? Fat chance of that?
She might get some food that tasted half way decent when it was her birthday or something? That she might get some company.

Of course, when someone opened a door, and spoke into the microphone her head snapped up and she looked at them with confused eyes. They weren't an employee and they looked...dangerous, the blood on their hands was enough to show that. Coughing softly, her voice was rasping and dry from days without use.

"I...I would inflict upon them the same existence that they have inflicted upon me. Slow, and torturous. Well...if I have the patience, if not, my existence might be reflected only in the manner of their deaths." she stated, softly "I can only assume...that is why you are here as well."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:09 am

Sylar laughed a little bit at her answer. So she would do unto them and they had done unto her huh? Well now wasn't that interesting? He pressed the bridge control with his mind and a plastic bridge began to extend over the deep pit her box was suspended over. It connected to her box and a door opened.

With barely a flick of his wrist any and all restraints were off of her.

"Then come with me Alice... we have a lot of work to do." he told her with a small grin, "There are still many people within this Company and it's up to use to kill them all for what they have done... no one else knows of what they do here after all."

Of course when she assumed that was the reason why he was here, he chuckled a little bit before shaking his head a little bit,

"No I'm not here to mess with the Company." he told her with a smirk, "I'm here for something even better... I'm here to make sure that the man with the Horn Rimmed Glasses comes here."

He smirked a little bit,

"I have unfinished business outside that I need to deal with and he would get in the way." he explained before smirking, "Doesn't mean I would break some skulls as I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Alice Bradley

Alice Bradley

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:21 am

Alice watched the bridge extend and a flare of hope surged in her heart, maybe she was going to be getting out of here, maybe this man was not joking with her when he stated that he was going to free her and they were going to cause some havoc in the company. She so badly wanted revenge for what they had done to her after all.

She had been only a teenage girl when they had brought her here and locked her up like she was some sort of animal. How could she forgive them for what they put her through, the trials, the testing, the torture of having to live strung up on some wrack for years on end.

Grunting a little bit in pain when she was dropped down from her restraints, Alice stood, albeit shakily and flexed her hands. Looking at herself in the plastic, she knew that she had changed beyond the woman she had been and she was distressed her life had been taken away from her in such a manner, but...she was going to make them pay.

"Gladly." she whispered as she walked slowly across the bridge, her worn ripped off shorts and plain tshirt were slightly loose on her body but they were comfortable "You seem to have done your fair share of killing on your own, but I will be happy to help."

Horn Rimmed Glasses.

Oh she remembered him.

He was the one who brought her here all those years ago, and she was keen to help in any way she could to get him back for that.

"Horn Rimmed Glasses, why do you want him here? Is he who you want to hurt with the things that you are doing here?" Alice asked, as she approached the man who had released her gaining more strength with each moment she was on her feet "Because I could get behind that."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:31 am

Sylar smirked as the woman made her way shakily to freedom. She had been here for a long time and that was good for him. Why? Well she was less likely to attempt to betray him than other prisoners since she had been weakened by her time here. And because it meant she had powers that had been so dangerous, so powerful, when she discovered them that the Company found it impossible for her to live in the outside world.

He merely waited for her to arrive at the solid end of the bridge before handing her a bottle of water. Murdering people with your mind was sometimes thirsty work after all. He smirked and looked at his bloodied hands,

"Well... whatever works." he told her with a brief smirk, "They are a means to an end and that end is my ultimate end... a power I have been wanting for a long time now."

So she knew of Noah Bennett too!

Oh what fun he would have luring the bastard into the trap here with Alice to keep the man company! And while Alice got her revenge on the man, Sylar was cut his daughter's head open and steal her power to make himself immortal. He smirked,

"He is protecting something I want. If he's here he's no longer protecting it..." he smirked, "Especially if he's trapped her at your non-existent mercy. But first we have to draw him here with some chaos."

He paused and glanced at her,

"So... what do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Bradley

Alice Bradley

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:46 am

Alice took the water with a small smile on her lips and she drank it down softly, it made her feel better. Ready to exact her revenge the way that would best fit with her saviour and what he wanted to do. She would be forever grateful for the way that he had acted and spared her from what would have been an amazingly long time in her personal hell.

So this man...he stole powers from other specials? That made her back rise a little bit, although she was happy that she was free, she wasn't so happy to allow him to take her power however he did that. The blood on his hands made her think it was not in the most pain free manner.

"So you steal people's powers?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "I hope that you aren't planning on stealing mine...I'd rather keep them if I had a say in it."

Nodding her head Alice understood the plan and she was ready to be a part in it, she wanted to be able to kill Horn Rimmed Glasses for what he had done to her because she didn't think he deserved mercy. He deserved pain, and together they would make sure that they gave him that pain in the form of taking away that which he protected.

"I will be distracting him then while you get what you want?" she asked with a smirk on her lips "Sounds good, I get what I want, and you get what you want. Today is shaping up to be a pretty good day."

When he asked her what she did, Alice smirked;

"I don't know if I should show you, or if I should leave it as a surprise for when you come and find HRG when you're done getting what you want from him." she stated with a grin on her lips "But I guess I can give you a little show."

Raising her hand, the metal desk in the room lifted off the floor, crumpled together into a ball, which she then threw through the stone wall at great speed breaking through it. Drawing the ball back, she frowned in concentration and it turned back into the same desk that it was before she had transformed it in the first place.

"Now, where to Boss?" she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:59 am

Sylar was very glad that she had managed to figure out that he could steal powers just from his speech. That suggested intelligence and he would not have any of his little minions being stupid. And why not have minions, he thought to himself, people with powers he didn't want or couldn't easily take. He could have them as his allies and they would crush all opposition!

And once he had taken their enemies powers he would have the strength to take all of theirs as well.

"I steal powers from those who are unworthy of possessing them." he told her before waving a finger theatrically and breaking the door out of the wall and flinging it down the corridor at high speeds, "I stole that power from a man who hated his power. All he wanted to do was going back to writing terrible fanfictions of My Little Fucking Pony. He was scum... and not worthy of his gift."

He smirked at her,

"Your power is dangerous... but it is yours to learn to control."

He grinned. Oh he was liking the idea of teaming up with like minded individuals more and more! Laughing a little bit, he marched forwards with Alice in step with him,

"Yes that's right Alice, we're going to tear down everything about the man before we kill him." he told her before pausing and winking at her, "Sorry... before YOU kill him. He's all yours after all."

Sylar had to admit that was cool.

It was almost like Magneto from the X-men comic books of his youth. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head slightly,

"Anyone ever make the Magneto reference?" he joked before grinning wider, "We're going to unleash the other prisoners and make them our allies."

He smirked as they stalked down the corridors,

"Boss huh? I kind of like that..." he muttered before pausing, "Guards ahead... armed with guns... metal guns. You can handle them I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Bradley

Alice Bradley

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:10 am

Alice frowned softly. She wanted to be able to trust this man but she didn't think that she would be able to. He might just take her power as soon as she had done what he wanted, that was the likelihood of the situation and so she had to be prepared to take him out of she needed to. Despite not being an overly violent person before being captured, she had many long years for her thoughts to turn of that nature and turn they had done.

"As long as you decide that I can have it." she stated with a frown "I don't think I can trust you, but while our goals are aligned I will do, even if it is against my better judgement. I hope that I'm wrong about you, but I don't think I am."

The idea that they were going to completely destroy Noah Bennet was one that made Alice smile broadly to herself. That prick deserved everything that was coming to him.

"So, will you tell me what he's supposed to be protecting, after all, I might need the information to give him a little bit of a mental beating while I'm having my little one on one time with him in a few minutes time."

Shaking her head with a small smirk, Alice was getting slightly tired of the whole X-Men reference because it had been made many times and actually it was the basis of her cell design. Kind of got handed to them on a plate there didn't it?

"Yes, I have heard that reference, many...many times." she laughed "But let's get on that, we should head down to level 5, that's where the rest of the lifers are kept, they'll be happy to get a little revenge on the company."

The guards didn't stand a chance, Alice stood at the end of the corridor, pulled their guns out of their hands, levitated them up to their temples, and pulled the trigger all within a few seconds. They didn't even have enough time to try and reach for their guns in the first place. They were dealt with quickly and quietly.

"Of course." Alice stated "Already done."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:25 am

Sylar smiled a little bit. It was almost good that she didn't trust him entirely just yet. But he was sure that in time she would learn to trust him. And if she turned out to be a worthy ally, a friend, then he wouldn't do what he did with others. He would eventually try and take her powers but he wouldn't sneak about it - he would tell her to her face and challenge her for himself,

"Don't worry, I wouldn't betray you like that." he assured her with a small smirk, "If anything I'll signpost my intentions. But that will not be for a long time as our list of enemies is not a short one Alice... it grows daily."

When she asked what it was that Noah was protecting he regarded her for a moment before he decided that she could know the truth. He smirked ever so slightly,

"His daughter." he told her with a laugh, "His daughter has the powers of healing... immortality, Alice. And he has tried so hard to keep it from her but I will not let her deny what she is... my next victim for one thing. So... feel free to tell him that Sylar will be spending some time with his precious little 'Claire-bear'."

Shaking his head with his hands held up in a defensive position, he smirked a little bit. The reference had been obvious and had been rather crappy to draw attention to it but oh well. He grinned,

"Level five... my old haunt." he joked a little bit as he broke down any doors in their way, "I think we'll find some allies there. Or at least people willing to cause chaos."

He raised an eyebrow at her willingness to kill before smirking,

"I have a feeling we're going to get along just fine Alice..." he purred before smashing down the door to Level Five with his mind, "Ladies first..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Bradley

Alice Bradley

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:38 am

Alice couldn't help but feel satisfied with that answer, it was a good a one as she was going to get and she was glad that he was being honest with her at least. She wanted to be able to have one ally in this world at least for now and this man was as good as she was going to get - perhaps though it might be a good idea to get his name.

So, she had it without even having to ask which was good. Sylar. What a strange name she thought to herself, perhaps he had given it to himself?

"Alright then Sylar, thank you, I appreciate your honesty if nothing else." she stated with a soft smile "I will be happy to stay with you as an ally until that time. I think that we're going to get along just fine with each other."

When she heard that they were going after his daughter, or rather, Sylar was, Alice couldn't help the wicked little smile that appeared on her lips. That would be perfect. Just perfect. He had ripped her away from her family for so long they probably thought she was dead, and she would never be able to return to them now, it would be the first place the Company would check. Taking his family and hurting it, was just delicious.

"This is all falling into play rather nicely." she laughed softly "The circumstances seem almost perfect for what I have had in mind for the past few...years shall we say? I really do owe you one."

Now they were within level 5, Alice looked at all of the people in their cells, people like her who had been locked away for all those years and she couldnt help but want to free them all - but, one at a time, so that her new boss could evaluate their usefulness. First on the list, was, The German. Placing her hand on the door, Alice gently rotated the locks until the door opened fully.

"Now, step out slowly German." she stated forcefully, her fingers gently twirling several small metal balls in the air which were going to serve as her bullets in case this thing went south "I believe that my associate has a few questions for you."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:53 am

Sylar smirked at her. So she was willing to be his ally even though she knew that when they had won he would turn to her for his new fix? Well she was nothing if not surprising and rather loyal if that was the right word. Smirking a little bit, he winked at her,

"Don't worry Alice, you're safe with me for a long time to come yet." he assured her before nodding his head in agreement, "Yes I can tell that we are going to get along famously... Along with any little minions we pick up along the way. Like the guys from Level Five... perfect minion material don't you think?"

She was even up for him hurting Claire to get to Noah? Oh what had he done to deserve such a perfect little ally? He smirked wickedly,

"Who knows... I might let her live." he told her with a small smirk, "Just long enough to give her dearest daddy a phone call. Let him tell her it'll be 'all be okay'... the sick bastard has likely spun webs of lies to our families."

He didn't mention his lack of family.

As they were releasing the prisoners one at a time, Sylar was pinning them to the wall with his powers and intimidating them into joining them. It helped that neither of them was afraid of the black man, which robbed him of some of his powers. It meant that the rest stayed in line... even a Mexican man that Sylar could swear was familiar to him. He would have commented on it when his super-hearing picked up on something,

"He's here..." he declared with a sinister chuckle, "He's arriving to see to our 'recapture'..."

He turned to Alice, tilting her head up with a light touch to her chin, so he could look deep into her eyes,

"Go and break his body..." he whispered to her, "And I shall see to breaking his heart and spirit..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Bradley

Alice Bradley

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:14 am

Alice couldn't help but watch in awe as Sylar dealt with each and every person that they pulled out of their cells, she wanted to be able to be like him to be so confident and perhaps under his guidance working together she would get to be confident like him and not be afraid of people who were so clearly on her level or higher. The black guy, she had to watch out for him, she knew that he fed off peoples fear and she drew from Sylar's strength to stop herself from being afraid.

"Well then, I guess we have ourselves quite a following." she stated with a smirk "I don't know it feels kind of nice, maybe we should think about getting a group name and jackets. That would be cool. I always wanted to be in a gang growing up."

Rolling her head on her neck when Sylar said that Horn Rimmed Glasses was here, Alice's heart sped up and her body thrummed with excitement, now she was going to have her revenge and it would be so sweet tasting. Of course, the way that Sylar tipped her head up, the sensation of skin on skin contact was so unusual Alice's heart thrummed for an entirely different reason. Her soft brown eyes locked onto his and her gaze strengthened.

"My pleasure, boss man." she teased, stepping back and giving him a salute.

Alice had pinned Noah down in her old cell room. Which was now actually plated completely with metal she had transferred from the office just outside of it. Smirking softly as she slammed the spikes of metal through his palms, so that he would hold them up painfully for as long as she so desired, she watched as the metal covered pedestal he was standing on grew slightly to cover his feet. There would be no getting out unless she said so.

Merely standing there, and watching him for a few minutes, Alice was surprised when he finally spoke to her.

"It's not to late Alice, if you let me go now we can still stop Sylar." he growled

With a lazy flick of her hand Alice gave HRG a slice with a razor sharp piece of metal, giving him a reasonable sized cut along his chest; "What would make you think I want to stop Sylar? He gets what he wants, and I get what I want. You." she smirked "A pretty fair trade don't you think?"

"You think he's just going to let you go when he's got what he wants?!"

"I'm well aware of the risks that come with alliancing myself with Sylar. You simply want me to let you go so you can go and rescue your precious Claire-Bear. What a disgusting nickname. No no no, Noah. I wont let you go, especially not to save her." Alice stated calmly, while giving him another, longer cut across his abdomen.

Stalking a little closer to Noah, Alice tilted her head to one side and transfigured the metal spikes in his hand to shackles, letting himself bleed slowly down his arms and onto the floor beneath him.

"What did you tell my parents, hm? Did you tell them I'd died? Did you tell them what you were doing to me?!" Alice asked her voice deadly calm.

"We...we were only trying to help you." Noah growled through gritted teeth.

"You LIAR!" Alice screamed, twisting the metal hard around his wrist on the right side so it broke completely "You never tried to help me, you just shoved me into this room and left me to ROT. If you had trained me, I could have helped you, I would have helped you. Now look at what you did!"

Twisting the other restraint, Alice smirked wickedly when she heard the snapping of his other wrist, now he was left defenseless, and he couldn't save his precious Claire even if he wanted to.

"Hm, funny isn't it, how you left me defenceless locked in this room without any chance of help coming for me. That's probably what Sylar is doing with your precious little Claire right this second, how does it feel?! How does it feel to go through what you put my family through?! To have their child, lost, missing, hurting and not being able to help?!" Alice screamed.

With that she slammed her foot against the floor of the prison sphere, and in front and around of Noah, metal spikes appeared, razor sharp and ready to cut. Releasing the metal on his wrists and on his feet she stared at him in disgust; "Good luck making it out of here without bleeding out you asshole. I hope your fucking Company pension plan was worth it."

Turning on her heel she walked slowly back out of the room, Noah was no threat to her, if he could even reach her that was.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:32 am

Sylar chuckled a little bit. A gang huh? Perhaps not a gang because that would imply that there would be some equality when there was none. He was in control and Alice was his second. The others were less than pawns to him even if he knew they were all already scheming to try and take him out. Either to be in control of the group or just to kill him he neither knew nor cared. All he cared about was making sure that he was still in command,

"An alliance." he declared with a cruel smirk, "To bring out strength and influence to the world... so that we may never again be reduced to animals in a cage. But instead, rule over any who would oppose us."

Smirking, he winked at Alice as he left to go and track down Claire,

"I know you'll make me proud."

Sylar hummed a little bit as he sat down on the sofa in the Bennett household. Claire was sat next to him... her skull opened like a tin can to show her brain. She was still alive and functioning though... he was just using his powers to force her not to move. The same with the gagged mother and brother he had found.

He had put the dog outside.

He smirked,

"You know Claire... I bet you'd like to have your daddy rescue you from this... hmm?" he chuckled and allowed her the movement to nod and whimper, "Of course... it's only natural."

Patting her on the head like a dog, he picked up their house phone and waved it in front of the wife,

"Don't mind if I call long distance do you?" He teased before rolling his eyes at their glares, "No sense of humour or even the decency to be a nice host. Texan hospitality huh?"

Shaking his head, he rang up Alice on Noah's phone,

"Hello is this the phone of Noah Bennett?" he teased when she picked up before putting it on speaker phone, "I have the whole family here!"

He released the family enough for them to speak and they all immediately started begging for their lives. Shutting them up, he smirked,

"As you can see they're all so eager to speak to Noah... be a dear and put us on speaker phone?" he asked before smirking darkly, "Otherwise we'll be seeing if Claire-bear can grow things back that have been cut off."
Back to top Go down
Alice Bradley

Alice Bradley

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:40 am

Alice frowned softly when she heard his phone ringing and she thought that it could only be Sylar, he would have apprehended Claire and then he would have gotten what he wanted. Perhaps he was ringing to create more distress between the two like he had said that he might do? She should have remembered that before she had snapped both of his wrists, it might have been better to do that afterwards.

Flicking open the phone, Alice answered softly;

"Hello this is Noah Bennett's phone." she hummed before grinning when she heard that it was in fact Sylar on the other end, that meant everything was going as planned "Ugh what an irritating sound, I don't know how you can put up with it."

As she wandered slowly into the other room where she had left Noah, she could see that he had attempted to move off the stool and had gotten his foot impaled on a rather hidden yet sharp spike. It looked like it might have hit something important like a tendon the way that his foot was all curled up like that.

"Of course sir." she stated, pressing the button for speaker phone "You are now live on air. Noah, you have a phone call use it wisely, because you only get one."

"You bastard if you hurt my family I will-!" Noah began, yet when Alice sent a hovering ball of metal into his broken wrist, it dissolved into a noise of pain and she grew a slow satisfied smirk on her lips.

"I'm sorry but I don't think that's any kind of way to speak to my superior. Now shall we try again but with less attitude this time?" Alice suggested in a light tone, the ball flying back to circle around her hand, ready to slam into his wrist again should Noah have anything smart to say.

"Claire. Claire it's going to be okay." he started.

"Ha, you liar." Alice laughed "You are in no fit state to move anywhere let alone get several miles away in time to stop Sylar getting what he desires, face it Horn Rimmed, you've lost this round."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:54 am

He laughed a little bit and poked around a bit in Claire's head when she wasn't able to scream or vocalise her pain. Using his gift he was able to tell exactly what part of the brain he should poke to give her the maximum amount of pain. Laughing a little bit when Alice answered the phone and said she didn't know how he put up with it, he smirked,

"Oh it's simple..." he told her with a smirk, "I use my powers to lock their jaws shut and shut off their vocal chords... all the while I'm here I'm poking around inside Claire's skull. They're right you know, the head of a cheerleader is empty!"

Sylar laughed a little bit as Noah was put on the air and he listened with the rest of the family as he shouted at the phone and was audibly punished for it. He laughed while he let the family have their screams and their begging for him to remain unharmed. Shutting them up with a wave of his finger, he hummed in amusement,

"If I've hurt your family you'll... what?" he smirked before looking around the room at the vulnerable Bennetts, "I can cut their throats out right now Noah and you wouldn't be able to do anything but listen to them die..."

He shushed Claire as she whimpered in pain, letting her speak again he knelt down next to her with a small smirk,

"Come on Claire-bear..." he taunted her, "Give me some tears... say it... say... 'dad' for me... come on..."

"Dad..."

It was a pathetic noise but Sylar could tell it would drive a knife through Noah. He was about to continue when he let his control slip on the boy, Kyle, enough for the boy to speak,

"Don't you fucking touch her!"

Sylar raised an eyebrow in amusement before he turned back to Claire in time to have her spit in his eye. Swearing, he slapped Claire across the face,

"Noah you have raised some fucking terrible children!" He declared before smirking, "And now one of them... will die! Choose which one dies! NOW NOAH! Or I'll kill all of your fucking family right now!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Bradley

Alice Bradley

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:02 am

Alice made a beautiful ornate metal chair out of one of the spikes on the floor and sat there, putting the phone on the arm rest so that she wouldn't have to tire her hand out by holding it up all the time. She hadn't had anything to eat in she didn't know how long so she was feeling a little bit woosy right now, she didn't need the extra exertion that she could just avoid anyway.

Allowing a rather wicked smile to appear on her lips when she heard the exchange going on over the phone call. Alice sighed softly when she got slightly bored of hearing the whimpering and crying going on from the entire family, she wanted to be able to leave now but it seemed as if her boss wanted to drag this out a little bit longer.

"That, might I just say was fucking pathetic Claire." she stated with a roll of her eyes "Grow some balls."

Running her hand through her hair, even Alice looked shocked at the phone when Sylar said that one of the children had to die. To be honest she knew that he didn't really have a choice here because Claire couldn't die according to Sylar so it had to be the other boy that he had. It was...hard for her to swallow but she knew it was an acceptable punishment.

Her family had one child taken from it, now so must his.

"Tick tock Noah...tick tock." Alice hummed, wagging her finger in the air "Best hurry up and say a name."

"Claire!" he stated, almost shouting it in anger "I choose Claire. Honey its going to be okay, I promise." Noah reassured, almost breaking down in tears over the fact he had to make his daughter go through the pain of death only to be revived in a few seconds and potentially have to go through it again.

"Interesting choice." Alice stated "Seeing as you did what he said, I suppose I can't punish you. Boo for me."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:14 am

Sylar could already tell that Noah would pick Claire. He was so confident in his belief that Claire couldn't die that he was willing to risk it here and now. But for Sylar, who had been able to observe everything about her gift from the inside out, knew that there was a weakness that could be exploited. Shaking his head a little bit, he took a small shard of glass and began to spin it around and around in the air,

"So... you choose Claire huh?" he smirked a little bit, "Noah did you ever figure out how I stole people's powers? Or why I cut open their heads to do it? No? It's because my original gift is the ability to instinctively know how anything works. It's strengths... how to use it myself... how to turn it off..."

Claire stiffened at that and he could imagine Noah doing the same,

"Bye bye Claire-bear."

The glass slammed into the 'sweet spot' in the base of her brain and Claire slumped over. She was dead and everyone in the room knew it. Breathing a heavy little sigh, Sylar smiled a little bit,

"I'll be back in about half an hour Alice... want me to pick you up some lunch?"

Arriving back at the Level Five section of the Company base, he chuckled as he noticed that the puppet master was controlling the guards topside. Making everyone think that everything was normal when it clearly wasn't. He had some bags with him. Passing some of the other inmates, he handed them a massive burger king bag,

"Welcome back to America."

Leaving them to marvel over how much they had missed hamburgers, Sylar found Alice waiting for him in the viewing station for her old cell. He just knew that Noah would be in there. Smirking, he held up a bag, in each hand,

"I have McDonalds, KFC and Burger King." he told her with a grin, "Oh and immortality too... how was your day honey? Entertain yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Bradley

Alice Bradley

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:24 am

Alice was sitting in the observation room of her desk and she sighed softly, she was waiting for Sylar to come back, she wanted some conversation and she hoped that he was going to be the one to give it to her. The others that had escaped didn't seem to like her all too much, apart from The German whom she had spoken to already and he had to go and do a job Sylar had given him over the phone.

SO she was all alone here, just reading up on a novel that she had found within the little office area, it was hardly something that she was in to, a little bit trashy for her liking however she had been without reading material so long it was just right to break her back into it again.

When the door opened she turned on her swivel chair and smiled softly at Sylar as he came back into the room.

"Uhm...McDonalds please." she hummed softly "I've missed their Big Mac's."

The nickname honey made her cheeks flush slightly and she bit her lip as she picked through her bag of goodies, picking up a few fries and eating them with a happy little sigh on her lips.

"Of course I had lots of fun today, just watching him try and kill himself and failing is something that I found immensely enjoyable. He believes you really killed Clare and I guess that you did given by your happy mood." she whispered, running her hand through her hair "I had a lot of fun with him. He's still available if you fancy a go."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:42 am

Sylar could see that Alice had gotten rather bored in waiting for him and he was sorry about that but he did need to pay Claire a visit after all. Now there was next to nothing that could stop him. Although that big black guy who could stop people's powers was one of the people who he would have to watch out for... right before killing the guy.

Seeing Alice reading a book, he couldn't help but chuckle. So she hadn't been able to read in her cell then huh? Back before they realised what he could do he had been allowed a chess set and a set of books but apparently she hadn't,

"I prefer their chicken nuggets myself, it's why I bought nuggets as well as a big mac." he told her with a sly wink, "All for you my brave warrior."

He looked down through the observation window, down at the weakly struggling and crying Noah Bennet. Sylar missed the blush she had for him but still managed to smirk,

"Oh I thought he might try and do that." he admitted with a smirk, "She's dead at the moment. If they remove the piece of glass, a tiny thing, then she'll pop back to life which is a very annoying thought now that I think about it."

Shaking his head a little bit, he smirked at her,

"This part was all for you and for you to take your revenge on him." he told her before smirking slightly, "Now... we have to move from this place fairly soon. I've been using a Company mobile and they seem to be setting up shop in a nearby town. Abducting people there too... we must stop them. Violently if needed."
Back to top Go down
Alice Bradley

Alice Bradley

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:50 am

Alice never got why people liked the chicken nuggets best from McDonalds, if you wanted chicken then surely KFC was your best bet not McDonalds however she didn't want to make that point to Sylar because she was glad that he was telling her something about himself even if it was something inane. She wanted to get to know him a little bit better than she did right now.

Although, the brave warrior statement made her cheeks flush again.

"I guess, I guess I was pretty brave huh." she stated with a little proud smile, before sighing softly and letting her shoulders slump "I don't know how to feel Sylar, about what I did. I feel happy, because I know that the Company deserves it for what they did to me but, I know I never wanted to do anything like this before and I can't help but think doing it makes me a bad person...did you...go through something like that?"

Looking up at Sylar with wide and rather sorrowful eyes, Alice waited for her answer, taking a chicken nugget out of its box and holding it up to him; "I'll give you a nugget if you answer. You don't have to, you know if it's too personal but...this is one sexy nugget you'll be missing out on." she joked weakly, with a gentle smile.

With a small hum Alice hugged her arms around her knees; "It must feel nice, to know that no matter what happens you wont be able to die. I would think it would feel...liberating."

Nodding her head, Alice finished off her fries and sighed softly, she didn't think she should eat much more, after what she had been fed and how little that had been, Alice didn't want to be sick or anything. It would seriously make Sylar think she wasn't attractive if she did and she didn't want that at all.

"Alright, I guess that's our next target then. Where are they taking the abducted specials, if not to this base?"
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:06 am

Sylar grinned a little bit and nodded his agreement when she accepted his comment about her being brave. Even with powers it took a lot of guts to stand up to armed guards. Not to mention he damned annoying HRG. The bastard had been hunting their kind for years and he was damned good at it so taking his down without any of the other inmates dying?

Sign of great bravery and leadership skills.

"You sure were." he agreed before smirking a little bit and shaking his head. Moving closer, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders to pull her close as he listened to her worries about the person she was going to be turning into. He smiled softly, "Well guess what Alice?"

He kissed her lightly on the forehead,

"You see Alice, people do a lot of things to survive and you can't feel guilty about them... or else you feel guilty about surviving!" he shook his head slightly, "You're a new kind of person that's true... but something new is just something different. You just have to keep in mind the goal... the goal is good and true so we focus on that alright? The rest... well we'll grow to be better people as we go towards our goal."

Levitating the nugget out of her hand, he bit a chunk off of it and ate it,

"Good enough for a nugget?"

He thought about it for a moment before shrugging a little bit as he looked down at his hands,

"I don't know... I really don't feel any different." he said with a small sigh, "I kind of expected my body to have some kind of like... realisation... that it was immortal but nothing."

He nodded a little bit,

"Well what they used to do was just track us but I think they've evolved." he told her with a sigh, "I think they'll start shipping Specials out into the lawless countries instead. To hold them without trials."
Back to top Go down
Alice Bradley

Alice Bradley

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:18 am

Alice looked at Sylar when he wrapped an arm around her shoulder a little bit confused, she enjoyed the embrace that much she knew but why he was embracing her she didn't know. Maybe it was to comfort her? That was what she hoped was the motivator behind his actions but she just didn't know, she supposed that was the mystery of it all, that she had never really gotten to experience. It seemed strange that her first, fledgeling feelings were for Sylar.

Or was it really? He was her rescuer, it was because of him she was free and...that must count for something.

"Y-yeah." she agreed with a hesitant smile which grew the more that she found confidence in what Sylar had told her, it was amazing how she felt now that she knew that she was going to be able to become a better person than the one she had been, stronger and more intelligent, with better control of her powers "Thanks Sylar, that...that really helped. I'm really glad that, you know you left my brain in my head." Alice admitted with a shy smile.

Laughing softly, perhaps her first proper laugh since she was free Alice nodded her head; "Well it has to be seeing as you took it already!" she stated with a cheeky wink "But yes it was good enough for a nugget."

When he said that he didn't really feel any different Alice smiled gently and squeezed his hands, hoping that she would be able to give him some measure of comfort. She didn't want to see him down about the new ability he had, she would love to have that one over the one that she did have but, she had a different path to follow.

"I suppose its like turning twenty one, like I did a few months back...I think...I lost track of time." she smiled "You don't feel it the day you do turn it, but, it becomes so evident when you need it. Like, buying your first bottle of liquor. I guess when you first really need to use your power, that is when your body will realise it."

Growling a little bit Alice gritted her teeth;

"Do they always seek to lower themselves further in my estimation? Though I shouldn't be surprised, they hold all of us without trials. Not that anyone would believe us if we did go to court about this in the future. Don't worry, I'll help you to shut down their operation, until every last company member is cold on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:27 am

Sylar had to admit that his skills at comforting people about things were rather well developed from his childhood. His mother had been a less than entirely stable individual after all and she had had mood swings like crazy. And each and every time it had been him to talk her down from them. It had been him there to calm her down and to tell her that it was all going to be okay,

"I'm glad that I could help you Alice." he told her honestly before tapping the side of her head with a knuckle, smirking playfully as he did, "Well if I had taken your brain it would have been one of the best ones I'd ever poked... or tasted."

He stuck his tongue out at the last bit to show he had been joking. Grinning a little bit, he tried to look innocent for all of a few seconds before finishing off the chicken nugget without even looking at it.

Looking down at his hands he hummed as he listened to her explain why he didn't feel any different. In the end he just smirked at her a little bit,

"Four days. You have four days until you're 21... no drink for you just yet Alice." he teased her before smirking a little bit, "I guess I will... who knows, I might never actually have to use it and that would be nice I must say."

He shrugged a little bit as he looked down at Noah,

"They are scum... but they think they had the morale high ground. That all of this is acceptable because we're different to them." he tutted a little bit, "They call us freaks... and attempt to eliminate us. And we're the monsters when we fight back? No... fuck that. We'll do it our way and we'll get the justice any court would not be able to give us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)   And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And what do you do? (Sylar and Alice)
Page 1 of 1