The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't like weddings.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hound

The Hound

I don't like weddings.  Empty
PostSubject: I don't like weddings.    I don't like weddings.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:17 am

Sandor rolled his eyes as he stood by the entrance to the church. This was one of the duties he had always hated having. As a member of the kings guard he had to be here to make sure that the king was protected.

But honestly, who was going to attack the king now?

Senium had been working with them to make sure that even more magical threats would not be able to get to the king. Of course one of the concessions that had to be made was that her friend Charlotte got to redesign the uniform of the kings guard.

So they were no longer gold cloaks but rather their cloaks and armour were dark green and silver.

Quite classy really.

No done with his duty of guarding the door, Sandor say down to enjoy the feast, sat next to Charlotte and the empty seat where Senium was supposed to sit,

"Where is Senium?"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: I don't like weddings.    I don't like weddings.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:39 am

Senium was late.

Late because of these blasted heels.

Charlotte and her handmaidens had bullied her for hours straight to getting herself dolled up for tonight as soon as she had admitted that she had a small...SMALL crush on Sandor Clegane. Despite not thinking that he was attractive, Charlotte had jumped on the chance that someone might be able to make her happy again and cheer her up.

Since the end of the war the only thing that ended up making her happy was killing, fulfilling contracts and getting the money for doing so. Senium knew it wasn't healthy but everything else was just...numb to her.

Thanks to them she was wearing a tight dress which came up to her mid thigh, and one of the things that was different about it was that it was lace, with many intricate patterns making up the main body of the dress but there were sections around her dress that were clear and showed the skin underneath. Nowhere private but, enough to tease by showing her smooth skin - was how Charlotte put it.

Her heels were a light grey colour, more like a dull silver than anything, and happened to be about five inches in height. Senium was not used to walking in these heels and so she had spent hours today being lectured about how to walk in them so she was somewhat competent. She had to admit she liked the way they pushed her ass up, and made her legs taught and longer.

Senium's face felt heavier under her make up, she had dramatic smoky eye make up made of silver and black eyeshadow and black eyeliner. Her hair was tied up in a series of intricate plaits that she couldn't for the life of her do on her own, she was glad the handmaidens had been gentle with her while they had done that.

The ONE thing she had chosen to wear was her earrings, they had been her mothers, and they were a large sapphire encased in a ring of diamonds.

Stepping into the wedding hall, Senium's face flushed as everyone stopped talking around her and stared, before she hurried towards her empty seat and hoped the floor would swallow her up, but she had Sandor to content with first. Sitting down she looked up at him and her cheeks still had that pink tinge to them;

"N-not a word. Okay!" she all but squeaked out, her accent purring over the words as per usual.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: I don't like weddings.    I don't like weddings.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 am

Sandor Clegane hated weddings and he hated fashion so being sat next to Charlotte as she went on and on about the difference between fashion at weddings between here and her homeland was just... Well the hound had honestly been more excited about spending quality time with his older brother. And as everyone knew, the hound hated his big brother with a passion that was rivalled only by how much the men of the north hated Geoffrey.

He was about to snap at Charlotte to be silent when she appeared.

Senium was a very attractive woman he had to admit but seeing her like that was enough to make his jaw drop open. She looked positively radiant but at the same time there was an edge of sex appeal that was in no one else here. Senium looked like a beautiful vision to him. Of course it appeared that Charlotte had gotten her into it.

He took it all back - he loved Charlotte and her sense of fashion.

"Wow..." He muttered before shaking his head a little bit and gesturing at her up and down, "What... What is all this?"

He shook his head a little,

"Damn near gave me a heart attack... And some of those lords are eying you up like a side of beef..." He commented before adding under his breath, "Can't blame them... She looks tasty..."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: I don't like weddings.    I don't like weddings.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:05 am

Senium blinked a little bit when she saw the look in Sandor's eyes...okay maybe this whole rigmarole was worth it. He seemed to be attracted to her almost immediately and she was glad because she wasn't going to look much better than this, Charlotte had really pulled out all the stops and she was going to be unable to recreate it any time soon.

The fact that he did openly praise her appearance made Senium flush even more and she placed a hand on her cheek as she took large gulps of wine to try and cool herself down.

"Charlotte did it." Senium admitted with a small sigh "I told her that I had my eyes on a guy, and he was going to be here tonight, and then she attacked me with make up and hair brushes and pins until I looked like this."

Unable to stop a little scoff Senium punched Sandor's arm. So he didn't think that she looked like this underneath her trench coat huh? She was capable of being a lady but she wanted to be more boyish with Sandor because she didn't think he would be into being friends with someone into painting their nails every shade possible.

"What? You didn't think that I looked like this huh?" she asked with a playful scowl "I noticed that too, I guess its having the desired effect."

Sighing softly she looked at Sandor and smirked; "And here you are, wearing the same thing. You don't even look like you've had a bath or brushed your hair. Tramp." she teased, sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: I don't like weddings.    I don't like weddings.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:16 am

Sandor has to admit he would rather enjoy it if she were to remain in this sexy little form she had going on right now. Because as much as he enjoyed having her around when she was casual, he could definitely see himself having a lot of fun with her when she was looking so damn fine like this! He swallowed thickly at his own thoughts.

Of course there was a guy.

He resisted the urge to sigh before shrugging,

"Anyone I know?" He asked her with a sly smirk must be some guy for you to suffer through a make over or whatever Charlotte calls them."

He smirked a little bit before shaking his head slightly,

"To be honest no I never thought you'd look that nice under all those clothes." He admitted before smirking, "Maybe you should replace your trench coat with more dresses?"

He raised an eyebrow,

"Ain't your boy toy one of those guys?"

The Hound looked at himself before shrugging,

"I'm on duty." He teased before adding, "Besides, you never complained to me before ."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: I don't like weddings.    I don't like weddings.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:26 am

Senium looked up at Sandor and the gruff way that he asked if it was anyone that he knew made her smirk a little bit. Oh, was that a little tinge of jealousy? Perhaps he liked her as she liked him, but in a way she didn't want him to be attracted to her just because of how she looked tonight but how she was all the time.

It would hurt her if she found out that it was just a physical attraction when she was feeling something deeper than that.

"Why yes, its someone you know, quite well actually." she stated with a small smirk on her lips "I guess its just one of the things that you have to do for the man in your life..."

Shaking her head a little bit, Senium faltered in her plan to tell Sandor that it was him that she had feelings for him. If he wanted her to replace her normal clothes with these clothes then he really didn't understand her at all, and it was more than likely a physical attraction.

"You see this is why I never dress up, everyone becomes more interested in my ass and breasts than the woman that makes them up." she stated with a small sigh, flicking her empty wine glass "I'll be back to normal tomorrow."

When he mentioned that she had never complained before Senium stuck her tongue out and she poured some more wine for herself;

"Today is a special occasion I thought even you would make an effort."
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: I don't like weddings.    I don't like weddings.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:41 am

Sandor wasn't above admitting to himself that he was jealous of whoever it was that Senium seemed to be trying to impress.

A small voice asked the question about what he would do if it turned out that he was the one she was talking about but to him that made no sense . If she wanted him then why didn't she just saying something rather than doing this subtle stuff? No it seemed logical to him that she was doing this for some other guy,

"Well whoever he is better appreciate what a sexy woman he's got. Not to mention smart too." He admitted before humming slightly, " You going to do it more often you think or only on special occasions?"

He paused for a moment before looking her up and down slowly. Yes these new clothes certainly drew attention to some areas in particular. He hummed for a moment before speaking quietly,

"You look the same to me, just slightly less closed off." He admitted with a small smile before pausing, "Or is that one of those things guys are never supposed to say to women? I can never tell with women sometimes..."

He shook his head a little bit,

"Never liked weddings." He admitted before shaking his head again with a little grin, "You just wanted to see me all dressed up like one of the lords huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like weddings.    I don't like weddings.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't like weddings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dream Catcher :: T.V. Role Plays :: The Game of Thrones-
Jump to: