The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megatron

Megatron

What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite)   What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:46 am

Megatron blinked.

HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO EVER BLINK!

His optics were advanced enough that they didn't need to be closed every few seconds. Shaking his head, he was more than annoyed when he realised that his face moved with him. The floppy strands that humans called hair if he remembered correctly.

He growled loudly,

"What sorcery and foolishness is this?!" He demanded before pausing and cursing, "Even my vocal processor sounds weak and human! I bet this was your doing..."

He glared at the ceiling,

"Curse you Prine!"

He looked around the bathroom he was in before sighing and attempting to hit his processor into working its way out of what had to be a bad sleep cycle. By hitting his forehead against a wall,

"I'm not human... Primus damn this fleshy form!"
Back to top Go down
Esmeral

Esmeral

PostSubject: Re: What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite)   What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:01 am

Esmeral had been sleeping in Megatron's arms last night after they had mated together, as they often did now that they were finally reunited with each other. Her job had been to stay on Cybertron and she had tried to rear the sparklings that were created without the use of the AllSpark and without having a good female carrier - instead these were grown rather like eggs outside of a proper cybertonian body and that had meant they had mostly been a failure.

The only way they were going to get more Decepticons now was to mate the already existing femmes until they had reared a suitable amount. Of course - that might be the reason why they had been having so much mating together but Esmeral liked to think that Megatron had missed her somewhat in the years she had been left on Cybertron.

It was quite nice to be on such a planet as Earth, it had beautiful views and it was warm to stay in. Perhaps that was just the covers she was cuddling up in? She felt her smooth arms being warmed by them but then she blinked a little bit and sat up in bed...her arms had never felt like this before. They felt...smaller.

She felt smaller!
And definately softer!

Hearing a commotion from the bathroom, and Megatron's voice Esmeral swiftly hurried out of bed and opened her mouth in a silent expression of horror when she saw that her legs were that of a human! Her whole body was human! What could have caused this...who could have caused it?! Did that mean...Megatron too was human?

Slamming open the door to the bathroom she saw her berthmate now...completely human like she was and her mouth hung open in surprise;

"My lord...w-w-we're human!" she squeaked "H-how...w-who could have done this?!"
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite)   What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 am

Esmerel was human.

"No!" He roared, shaking his head over and over again, "This is some kind of fucked up sleep cycle on my processor... That's all that it is! Nothing else! It can't be anything else!"

But he was going to have to have facts.

Regardless of how or why it had happened, they both appeared to be human now. And naked too, which led him to believe that they had been changed after their mating. But... How would someone be able to make it into their room? None of this made any sense and he was quickly getting angrier and angrier,

"Something turned us human." He agreed before blinking and looking down, "What it the name of Primus... What are these dangly things?"

He poked his human body none too gently... And immediately fell to the ground in pain,

"Why... Why would something so delicate... Be so unprotected?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeral

Esmeral

PostSubject: Re: What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite)   What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:21 am

Esmeral took the time to look over Megatron in his new form and she had to admit she found herself enjoying it - he still had the strength and height that his other form had only in a far more human manner. His facial structure was still pleasing to look at and his vocal processor still made a deep and pleasurable sound.

Would he still find herself attractive? Most likely not - Megatron hated the fleshy human form only slightly less than he hated the Autobots!

"Something turned us human...it can only be a stunt that the Autobots would pull!" Esmeral stated with a fierce nod, which sent her long almost white blonde hair waving about her body as she did so "But why didn't they just kill us, they obviously had the chance to when they were doing this...so perhaps its not the Autobots..."

As soon as Megatron drew attention to one part of his form, Esmeral felt herself flushing on her facial plating and between her legs. A most curious reaction.

"I am unsure what they are my lord but I believe that is your interface equipment so I would be very gen-" she started before Megatron poked at the human equipment rather hard - too hard it would appear as he then winced and fell to his knees on the floor.

Rushing to his side she placed her arms on his shoulders and squeezed them softly, the sensation of smooth skin against her smooth skin was so different from the rough scraping that their metal had done together. Esmeral bit her lip and avoided comment for a few seconds;

"You know the human form can be hurt so easily, I suppose that was just one way in which we never thought it could be hurt before." she hummed softly "Do you feel better now by lord?"
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite)   What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:35 am

Megatron had no idea what the hell was going on! Did the auto it's do this to them? It would make sense in a sick kind of way he had to admit. He could imagine that Optimus was very into the idea of making his enemies "see the error of their ways" with methods like this. It was just his self-righteous style to do it that way.

He sighed and rubbed his aching optics. Apparently human eyes required constant blinking which was very irritating.

"Autobots would do this to try and teach us a lesson..."

Ah so the dangly bits were the interface section of the male human form? Made sense why they were so sensitive but he had to admit it was a rather hard way to learn. Of course the interface tools seemed to be warning up in the presence of a human female like what Esmerel appeared to be now. He blinked,

"Strange." He admitted, "This body seems readying to interface with yours... With no need for me to run start up procedure! Where is your interface?"

He paused her reaching out and, gently, squeezing a nipple in each hand,

"Are these buttons?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeral

Esmeral

PostSubject: Re: What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite)   What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:44 am

Esmeral frowned softly, very worried about Megatron when he rubbed at his eyes - perhaps they were hurting him? Did humans have so many aches and pains they could not go for a few minutes without encountering a new one? It certainly seemed that they were in for a horrible time until they could figure out how to turn themselves back into their Cybertonian forms.

"Do you think so my lord?" she asked with a small poking out of her bottom lip "I am upset that they have such technology where as it remains elusive to us."

Unable to stop herself from blushing even more when she saw that Megatron's interface equipment was in fact moving, growing if you could say that! Did that mean that he was getting ready to interface with her? Already? They hadn't even begun the normal protocols or movements yet...perhaps it was different for humans?

"It certainly appears to be my lord." Esmeral stated, but her voice came out as a low whisper - a rather husky sound compared to her normal vocal tone "Oh, well, that's new." she whispered again.

The sensation of a warm throbbing was eminating from between her hips and she bent down at the waist to look between them, finding a device that looked somewhat like a port; "I think that my interface is still in the same place, just here." Esmeral decreed, poking to the place inbetween her hips.

When Megatron took the small pointed things into his hands, and squeezed them, Esmeral gasped and she felt her knees gently shaking;

"I don't know my lord." she groaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite)   What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:33 am

Did he honestly think that the Autobots had that kind if technology? No not really but when you take into consideration that no decepticon would have done it and no human would be able to manage it... The Autobots were the only logical choice even if it wasn't entirely logical to suspect them due to their parallel levels of technology.

And despite mad science conducted daily, Megatron knew that they were decades away from something this powerful,

"I don't think there are any other options." He decided after a few moments, sighing as he did, "It has to be that insufferable prime!"

He paused and glanced down at the interface of the human body with a frown,

"Strange..." He muttered, the interface waving slightly as he moved, "It seems rigid with no apparent reason for being so other than it's proximity to your interface."

Ah! It would appear from the pleased look on Esmerel's face that the buttons on the front of the woman did appear to be interface buttons. Shaking his head slightly, Megatron stood and glanced around,

"We appear to be rented accommodation... A human hotel." He admitted before frowning and heading towards the door, "Let us demand answers from the humans!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite)   What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did I ever do to deserve this? (Invite)
Page 1 of 1