The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astraphel Graaven

Astraphel Graaven

The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike) Empty
PostSubject: The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike)   The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:25 am

Astraphel had been in Sunnydale a matter of a few days and she had already thought that this whole 'Hellmouth' deal was a load of old crap. There had been nothing happening here for the few days she had been here - it was one of the most boring little stuck in the mud towns that she had ever been to. Worse, it was American.

It had been some time since she had been back to the country of her birth but it had far more culture than this place ever had. Perhaps she would have to go back to it after she left this awful place.

Tonight however she was willing to give Sunnydale one last shot - she had actually heard that there was a club here and she was making her way there to scope it out as soon as she had heard. It was better than sulking around by the school trying to get a drop of blood from any teenager who was willing and ready.

Maybe tonight she would actually meet someone different.

Entering the club, ridiculously named The Bronze, she took the time to look around and she almost rolled her eyes. Astraphel was now completely surrounded by teenagers kissing, drinking and dancing strangely to horrible music. It made her feel sick to her stomach and she wanted to turn around and walk back out but...she wanted to give it a few minutes more. Maybe it would get better?

Perching on one of the bar stools Astraphel looked around loftily, she was wearing tight denim shorts, a cream light blouse and a black corset with high heeled boots complete with spikes adorning the side. Hopefully she would fine someone to attract her attention.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike)   The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:36 am

Spike was bored.

So what did he do to escape his boredom ? He told Dru he was going out to get something to eat but that wasn't what he was going to do. No what he was going to do was scare himself up so food because good that wasn't scared was just boring. Smirking a little as he stepped up onto the stage, he grinned a little bit as he kicked the singer off the stage.

He paused as he looked out at the crowd. He grinned,

"Oh admit it... You fucking hated his misery guts too." He told them all with a laugh before waving a hand, "Boys how's about some privacy eh?"

Some of his little American vampire minions guarded the doors, baring them from any chance of escape. Spike hummed a little bit before grabbing a person by the neck and snapping it with a squeeze. He dropped the body as people started to scream and panic. He smirked,

"Now this is my kind of fucking party... Who wants to help eh?"
Back to top Go down
Astraphel Graaven

Astraphel Graaven

PostSubject: Re: The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike)   The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:48 am

Astraphel looked at the man who jumped up on stage and immediately she knew he was a vampire. It was sort of like a homing beacon that let each other know when another was near, it came in handy for times like this. If of course she had bothered to pay any attention to it. She knew that she could defend herself from any vampire asshole who wanted to take a shot at her - which are in blissfully small numbers thanks to her own rather polished reputation.

Unable to stop herself from smirking when he stated that they all hated the singer, Astraphel hoped that he would have a plan to make this night a little bit more interesting.

And...just like that it was a lot more interesting but also a lot more dangerous as well. This vampire seemed to be one of the act first types, before thinking that was. Astraphel was the latter - she liked to know what situation she was getting in first, before she acted. This scene would more than likely draw the Slayers attention.

Smirking wider this time she stood up, and stepped over the dead body gracefully Astraphel hopped up onto the stage and she placed one hand on her hip;

"It depends what I'm helping with. I'm amazing with making balloon animals, and I'm wicked with slight of hand tricks..." she stated with a little taunting tone to her voice as she circled the vampire who had stepped up on stage "And of course it would help if I knew who it was who was asking me this big favour."

Unable to stop herself from grinning she halted beside the male and placed her hand on her hips again;

"You seem to like causing trouble."
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike)   The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:59 am

Oh those screams were beautiful! He'd have made a poem about it only his poetry had gotten even worse over the years. Maybe because all he seemed to care about now was violence and death? People didn't seem to be as fond of those themes as he was and he really was rather fond of it it had to be said. It was just so...

Well poetic sprung to mind but that was a tad too ironic even for he to indulge in.

Chuckling as the people screamed, he watched all of the points to approach him to see if the Slayer would arrive or not. Oh he hoped that she would! Otherwise what the fuck was the point of all this noise? These scum didn't even taste good.

When someone joined him on stage he immediately knew it was a vampire. A self-assured one too it would seem,

"Oh girlie I like your spirit but I'm really looking for someone who won't attempt to upstage me..." He smirked a little bit with a small bow, "Stage is only big enough for one magician and one assistant!"

He smirked at her,

"And you'd fill out the sparkly dress much better luv."

He shrugged a little bit,

"Well it would be over by now if THE FUCKING SLAYER CUNT WOULD SHOW UP!" The last bit he screamed at the place. Getting no answer he closed his eyes and sighed dramatically, "I'm so upset..."
Back to top Go down
Astraphel Graaven

Astraphel Graaven

PostSubject: Re: The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike)   The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:22 am

Astraphel raised an eyebrow when she heard that he didn't want someone to upstage him, merely someone to take a back seat in all of this. She wasn't the type of person to take a back seat - however she might decide that it was beneficial if she could see what this vampire was made of. If he was going to be a big noise in these parts or just someone who was a temporary fixture in the grand scheme of things.

"Well then you had better tell me what it is you want me to do." she stated with a playful smirk "I'm sure on this one time occassion I might be able to lend a hand to someone else's plan."

Shaking her head and laughing softly, Astraphel couldn't see herself ever wearing a sequinned dress let alone to be some blonde bimbo on a stage - helping someone else to get what they wanted over what she herself did. It just didn't fit with her whole image.

"But I'm afraid you wont see me dead in a sequinned dress." she smirked.

Of course she thought that he was trying to get the slayers attention but this was going about it completely differently to the way that she would be trying it. She wasn't going to bring that up though because it would surely earn her a verbal thrashing from the vampire trying to organise all of this.

"There there, I'm sure that she will turn up eventually especially if you start killing more people." she advised with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike)   The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bronze? What Kind of a Name is That? (Astraphel and Spike)
Page 1 of 1