The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm on a mission from god.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Castiel

Castiel

I'm on a mission from god. Empty
PostSubject: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:15 am

Castiel didn't know where to find god and neither did the other angels, no matter how much they were trying to hide from him now. He frowned slightly as he thought that there was only going to be one being in existence who could possibly know where god was.

He would be keeping an eye on his enemy after all... Lucifer would have more of an idea where god was.

But he couldn't go and find lucifer and demand he tell him where god was. After all, lucifer was an event of him and of god and was never going to be someone he could just have a little chat with or anything like that.

Shaking his head a little bit, Castiel straightened up as he knocked on the door he had just appeared in front of.

When the door opened he would be speaking with a prophet... Of lucifer and not of god. It would be one for the history books,

"Good evening." He spoke as the door opened, "My name is Castiel and I need you to find god."

He paused,

"Please."
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:31 am

Violet, was freaking out.

How could she not be?

She had been trying to avoid any one and everyone for the past few weeks because of what she knew was going to be occurring. The visions that she had were always right and she knew now that the world was coming to an end - what could she have done to stop it though? Someone like her who had never held a weapon in her life stopping someone that powerful when those two men couldn't do anything?

Biting her lip as she poured out her herbal tea, Violet tried to take her mind of her impending doom and think about nicer things. Maybe she could lose herself in a good book, or finish writing her own? She had hoped that it would have been finished by now but those visions had been occurring more and more lately - which was not a good thing.

Not when you considered who it was she was having visions about.

The knock on her door immediately made her wary and she stood up from her comfortable armchair, swiftly grabbing the holy water she had by her on the coffee table as she walked quietly towards the front door of her flat. After you started to hide away from everyone, including your family, the only one who could find you was not going to be good news.

Opening the door, after taking several calming breaths, Violet's mouth popped open when she saw who was standing there on the step - she was sure she had seen him before in a vision and she gripped her holy water tighter.

"Are you serious?" she asked, with a soft frown on her features "If this is some sort of practical joke this isn't funny."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:51 am

Castiel hadn't been expecting to see that the woman who opened the door to be quite so attractive by human standards. It might complicate things if his vessel began to exude hormones into his system as it was prone to doing. He narrowed his eyes slightly in thought as he pushed his thoughts of hormones and her soft and sexy body away for now.

Looking at her he could barely lick his lips to wet them after they had gotten much drier in time .

He raised his hands,

"I do not joke about such things, I am informed by a reliable source that my sense if humour was removed at birth." He explained with a serious expression, "Dean has begun treatment but he is not hopeful."

He shook his head,

"Enough of my health... You are a prophet Violet Marvel. A prophet of satan himself and I need your help to discover god." He explained to her, "You know lucifer exists. God exists as well... But he is missing. I need you to see if lucifer knows where god is."

There was a long pause,

"I feel uncomfortable doing this in front of your house... The fate of humanity is better discussed in a more comforting environment." He blinked, "And you look quite shocked."
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:07 am

Violet gawped at the man standing there outside of her house for a good few moments.

Was he being serious?

To be honest he was cute, she wasn't going to lie but could she allow him into her house on his word alone? The holy water in her hand was giving her some measure of confidence that she could handle him if he did indeed turn out to be some sort of demon but she didn't think that he was...wouldn't a demon have just killed her already if they wanted to?

Worrying her lip between her teeth Violet opened the door reluctantly to her flat and allowed Castiel to walk inside.

"Alright...please come in." she stated, her eyes flicking up and down his body to see if he had any weapons anywhere on him, upon not seeing anything obvious, Violet relaxed a little bit more "I think we need to talk in private as well, come with me to the living room, I just made a pot of herbal tea if you would like some."

Gesturing to the sofa, Violet picked up a tea cup with a slightly shaking hand and took a sip;

"So...you seem to know a lot about me Castiel. I know that name, its the name of one of God's angels, so surely if anyone should know where God was it would be you?" she asked with a confused expression "I'm sorry to say that I haven't had any visions about that at all, I don't know where God might be."

Softly she took another sip and tried to calm down some more.

"I know why you need to look for him though, if you have any ideas about what I can do to find out more specific things, then...please share them." she stated, wanting to help avoid the apocalypse as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:23 am

He was being invited inside by a woman and that alone reminded him of some advice that dean had seen fit to impart on him. About always carrying a condom for just such occasions. Not that he would use it here but it reminded him if that short and awkward conversation with the elder brother of the Winchesters,

"Privacy will be awarded to us only if I can place some seals upon you to stop you from being noticed by other angels." He told her as they entered the property , "Herbal teas soothe the nerves... They may be of use to you here."

He had to admit that he wasn't in a hurry to release the knowledge about where he has found her but he had to do so in a gesture of trust,

"You are not the only prophet on earth at this time Violet." He explained to her, "Chuck was kind enough to help me locate you. As for visions of god... I require only that you tell me of your visions of lucifer. If there is one who will be locating god faster than I it would be him. He needs to try and assure himself that divine intervention isn't coming."

Castiel had to admit that he was surprised,

"You are taking this knowledge a lot more smoothly than expected." He admitted with a small frown before shaking his head slightly, "I do not have more specific instructions... I am cut off from heaven."
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:35 am

Violet frowned a little bit more.

Well this wasn't sounding good.

Why would she have to have seals in her house to protect her from the other angels? Surely they would be you know...happy to have someone trying to stop Lucifer and find God for them again, he was their father too wasn't he? It was all too confusing and she was sure that she was not seeing the big picture here. Regardless she was seeing more and more why Lucifer might have fallen for what he did.

God didn't seem to care too much about what happened to his creations, and the fact that he didn't answer the questions that his servant had asked of him, and cast him out for becoming too loving of God was rather harsh. At least in her opinion anyway.

"Uhm, why do I need to be not noticed by the other angels? I...I would have thought they would all want to have God back with them as soon as possible, to help with the coming apocalypse. It doesn't make sense." she stated, shaking her head softly.

Nodding her head, Violet smiled gently; "Well from now on I will note down all my visions in detail in case there's something that you can make sense of I can't." she stated with a bright smile "Although it does mean you might have to keep popping back from time to time...but, there are other people like me? D- do you think they would be interested in meeting me? I'd like to talk to someone who is in my position, it might make things easier."

Blushing slightly, Violet laughed.

"I came to accept a long time ago what I was seeing was real. If the devil is real then God and his angels must be too right? Besides, I know what's coming and I want to help, I can't be wasting time dithering about whether I should believe you or not."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:52 am

Ah so she hadn't figured out that the other angels had had a hand in releasing lucifer and that was okay right now because they couldn't afford to have them fighting each other. And violet needed to stay hidden because he knew the other angels would stop at nothing to get their hands on her to use her to spy on lucifer.

Oh and lucifer would want her killed for that very same reason.

Thankfully for her the seals he would put in place would hide her from the devil just as easily as it would hide her from other angels. He paused before replying,

"Lucifer is an angel." He explained to her before flexing his fingers, "Do not be alarmed... There may be a slight stinging sensation."

He reached out and pressed his hand against her chest, carving the seal into her ribs before coming away from her with a blush,

"So soft..." He muttered to himself.

When she spoke about her visions and how she would write them down, he merely nodded but upon hearing that she wanted to spend time with chuck and other prophets he paused for a moment as he thought of how to answer,

"I will make sure to relay your message to chuck so that he can decide for himself if he would want to meet you." He paused. "Or I should ask dean to tell him. He doesn't like me much since I exploded on him."

He paused before nodding,

"I must practice what the Winchesters havev taught me and not second guess good fortune... Like an 'asshat' dean would say." He nodded to her, "Thank you for not making me an asshat."
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:05 am

Violet wanted to smack herself in the face when she heard Castiel's reasoning for making her a seal that would protect her from angels. That was like the one thing that she should have remembered about Lucifer but it had just been forgotten in the middle of all of the excitement of meeting Castiel himself and becoming part of something much bigger than she had ever thought that she could have been.

It made her feel...powerful, important even.

"Oh you know thats right! I can't believe I forgot that." she laughed softly "I guess it's one of those things people easily forget about him....a stinging sensation why what are you going to do?" Violet asked with a soft frown.

Before she could do much Castiel's hand was on her chest and she was about to exclaim him a pervert and push him off when something stung like a bitch in there and she gasped in pain. Hugging her arms over her chest Violet opened her eyes and looked very confused at Castiel - what the fuck had he just done to her?

"W-what was that!?" she squeaked.

Nodding her head, Violet smiled brightly;

"Oh please do relay it I would love to meet him." she stated with a grin, before she felt it slacken into a look of disbelief "If you exploded...how are you still here? I guess it must just be one of the powers that you guys have, kind of useful if you don't mind me saying so."

Unable to stop a little giggle, Violet grinned at Castiel; "Well you're welcome. I'd hate for me to make you something so unsavoury."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:18 am

She was right, of course, lucifer was supposed to be one of his brothers but he had turned his back on them all to become a part of those annoying bastards down bellow. Not that he would ever say something like that but there was something about lucifer that rubbed him the wrong way and he wasn't sure it was the same as all the other angels and their reasons for hating him.

He hated him because he was too similar to Castiel himself. Both had turned their backs on heaven for what they believed in but Castiel still believed he was doing it for all the right reasons, unlike lucifer. Of course lucifer would say the same,

"Yes I've heard that it stings."

Yes he imagined it did rather smart to have something carved into your ribs like that but then again it was needed to protect her. And he rather enjoyed feeling how soft her chest was... But mostly he just knew that what he had done had been needed,

"That was the sealing process." He explained to her, "Necklaces can be taken off, tattoos can be removed and you can leave a home . But by carving it into your ribs you will always have it."

He shrugged a little bit,

"This vessel exploded, yes. As for how I reassembled myself that is the power of god at work in the world I assure you." He explained to her before pausing, "Other angels cannot do that. For future reference if you must fight one."

He sighed in obvious relief,

"Thank you. It sounds... Unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:40 am

Violet just gawped at Castiel when he said that he heard that it stung to have that done - well of course it would bloody sting hearing what he had just done to her body! Of course she would be grateful for it in the end she was sure, but did it really have to hurt so much? The explanation was something that made her calm down again, obviously it would be better to have a protection she could carry with her but, she was a bit put out he'd done it without her consent.

"Well that makes sense I suppose, but it would have been nice if you had given me a heads up first about what was going to happen Cass." she stated with a small pout on her lips "So, if no angel can find me now, how is it that you are going to know where I am to find me again? Do you need my mobile number or something?"

She felt very, odd, about asking an angel if he wanted her number but...in her defence he was a very cute angel. Besides they were going to have to keep in contact whenever she had something that she thought would be useful for him! That was her reasoning and she was going to be sticking to it.

Nodding her head Violet couldn't help but laugh again;

"I'll keep that in mind, if I happen to come across some dynamite if I encounter Lucifer I will toss it his way and see what happens." she stated with a grin "I might just leave that up to you if it comes to it, might be a little bit more of an even fight."

As she relaxed a little bit more, Violet sighed and curled up on her arm chair; "So, uhm, Castiel. What is it that you do when you're not, you know, up in heaven? It must suck to be down on earth."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:01 am

He supposed it would feel like a bit of a violation if someone did that to him but he needed her to understand that it was for her own good. Plus he did not think that any human would ever volunteer to get their ribs carved into with some 'angel mojo' as bobby singer had called it in the past. But he had to do these things regardless,

"Movement during the sealing is less than ideal." He admitted before adding, "If you had of opposed the idea I would have had no choice but to go along with you. You would have a much weaker line of defence... And I could not allow that."

He carefully didn't mention that he could have touched her anywhere. But she raised a good question and it was one he would answer easily,

"Yes I have one of those mobile telephones. If I need you then I will arrive here and call." He nodded, you need me then just give me your location."

He tilted his head to the side,

"No that wouldn't work... He'd stop it in the air." He mused, taking the idea seriously, "Maybe if it was hidden though that could work. Without a vessel he would be much weaker."

What did he do now that he was out of heaven huh? He paused for a moment before shrugging slightly in confused,

"I sit quietly until it is time to continue the mission. What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:09 am

Violet had to admit that she liked the idea of Castiel coming along with her while she did her daily business because it would mean she would get to see him a lot more than she would do. Of course he had better things to do than run around with her and goof off - he had a mission to attend to and she would only slow him down. Besides she was sure that she would see him again in the future, possibly very soon.

"Well as much as I would have liked to spend that time with you." she stated with a soft smile "I realise you have much more important things to do than run around after me, thank you for the seal I feel a lot safer with it already."

When Castiel confirmed he did have a mobile phone, Violet wrote down her number on a nearby sticky notes pad and ripped off the top note, handing it to Castiel, the little smiley face doodle she had given by her number was grinning up at him; "Here you go. There's my number, you'll need to give me a text, or a call so I have yours in case I need it."

Laughing softly when he had obviously taken her seriously she stuck her tongue out playfully at Castiel;

"I was joking Cass. I'm pretty sure anything I did he would be able to stop, I'm not exactly a good fighter after all, not the strongest player you want on your team." she admitted with a shrug of her shoulders.

Unable to stop a frown on her features Violet ruffled her hair; "That sounds awfully boring, maybe you should get yourself a hobby? I like to read a lot, and I'm writing my own story at the minute which takes up a lot of my time. Besides that I work at an independent clothing shop, its a real fun place to work."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:31 am

Did he have more important things that he could be doing right about now? Yeah he did. After all he was the one who was in charge of a lot of things . But mainly what he was in charge of was trying to track down god and keep an eye on the Winchester boys, keep them out of trouble.

One task was hard and the other he had seemed nigh impossible within even his lifetime.

"I have a mission to do... But you are an important part of that mission." He told her honestly , "I will likely visit you very often. If that is something that would interest you. I will remove myself from your presence if my being her causes any kind of offence."

Accepting the way that she wished to give him her number he nodded before writing his own number down on a piece of paper,

"I will not lose your number and pray that you do not lose mine and later rely on it." He told her honestly before humming, "I find this symbol strange... How do I put a smile into a phone?"

He blinked a few times,

"I wasn't."

He frowned a little bit,

"I admit that it is often a little... Tiring." He admitted before adding, "I have also spent a lot if time in motel rooms watching the television. Does watching programs about sexual relations count as a hobby?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:42 am

Violet hurriedly shook her head, she didn't want Castiel to think for one moment that she didn't want him around because she really did. He was such a sweet...man? And had done nothing but help her since she had met him (although admittedly that wasn't too long ago). She wanted to spend more time with him, so that maybe she could get to know him a little bit better than she did at the minute.

The way that he had said she was important, and important part of his mission made her cheeks flush happily and she hoped that it was true. Violet wanted to be able to use her skills to help save as many people as possible.

"No no Cass, I would love for you to visit me whenever you need to, and if you ever get bored of just sitting there waiting for the next thing you have to do, feel free to come over." she stated with a soft smile, before frowning softly "I don't like the idea of you sitting there all on your own, so you're always welcome here."

Laughing softly Violet shook her head; "No you don't have to put it on the phone I just drew it, hoped it might make you smile, you have an awfully serious face after all." she admitted with a little grin, slightly ashamed that she had been caught out in trying to make him smile, just so she could admire it really.

Unable to stop her mouth from popping open, Violet's cheeks flushed brightly when Castiel basically told her that he watched porn in motel rooms quite a lot.

"Well, men normally do that a lot so I don't think it counts as a hobby per se. I didn't think that you would do that though, are angels not all...abstinence and straight laced as you would have us think?" Violet asked, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:57 am

Well an open invitation to come and visit whenever he wanted to was nice. Somewhat redundant seeing as he had been planning in showing up when needed regardless but it was nice to know that the offer had been extended like that. Enjoying the way it made her cheeks flush with warmth, he nodded to her with a less serious face,

"Thank you for your thoughtfulness. If ever I feel the need to visit I shall drop you a text or a call and make my way to you." He explained before adding, "As for your concern about my being alone, lonely, I find them to be somewhat founded I admit."

He looked at it again and made a brief noise of recognition before humming a little bit to himself and nodding in agreement,

"That does make more sense." He admitted with a small hum, "I imagine trying to make a phone smile is a lot harder than it looks."

Just to see her reaction he gave a small smile, like the ones he'd seem Sam give a few times in the past. He frowned slightly.

"So it is acceptable for me to talk about why the young pizza delivery boy is engaging in activities with the housewife?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:06 am

Violet smiled happily when Castiel seemed to be happy with the fact that she had invited him to her home whenever he needed to be with someone, it could do things to a person being alone for a long time - she would know. Since she had these visions she had been away from the vast majority of people and she hoped that she would be able to be with Castiel more often because he would be put in danger by being in her presence.

The fact that he admitted he was lonely made Violet's heart crumple a little bit in her chest and she bit her lip softly; "I'm sorry to hear that you are lonely...I hope that I can make you a little bit less lonely now. Its so much better to be with friends after all." she stated with a gentle smile on her lips.

Unable to do much to resist his small smile, which was incredibly attractive she had to admit. Violet felt herself getting a little bit lost in his gaze and she wanted to be able to see him smile a lot more than he had done. Just imagining the stress that Castiel must be under at the minute was enough to explain his serious nature but, she had a feeling he was pretty serious anyway.

Only a few moments later did Violet catch onto what he had actually said.

"Well...no its not really acceptable Cass, especially not in a conversation with a girl." Violet explained with a soft blush on her cheeks "Those things are normally discussed between guys, or kept secret."

Finishing her herbal tea, Violet didn't want to shut down the one line of conversation they had that wasn't dark or depressing in some way, she sucked up her embarrassment and she smile gently at Castiel;

"If you want though, we could talk about it. I'll make an exception."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a mission from god.   I'm on a mission from god. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm on a mission from god.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dream Catcher :: T.V. Role Plays :: Supernatural-
Jump to: