The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:18 am

Seffi couldn't help but be surprised at the tenderness that Gregor was showing now that they were finished having sex, she wasn't going to call attention to it though in case he stopped it altogether and Seffi was enjoying it more than she cared to admit. She never thought that he was going to do something like this, and savoured it.

Giggling a little bit Seffi shook her head when he said he had destroyed his trousers; "I don't think that I have anything that will fit you either, but you're welcome to stay as long as you need to."

As she crawled under the covers, her hair tousled and rather mad from the sex they had just had, Seffi yawned softly and pulled them up to just above her hips as she lay down on her side, letting her breasts show tantalisingly between her arms and her mess of hair. The possessive kiss made Seffi smile brightly and she returned it enthusiastically her tongue gently running against his lower lip to deepen it.

"Do I have a choice whether I accept it or not?" she asked with a cheeky smirk on her lips as she leant back down after the kiss looking mischeviously up at him "But I do accept, I don't think that I need anyone else while I'm here."

The atmosphere was very relaxed and she was just going to relax and enjoy it, running her hand through her hair she took the time to look at him in more detail. He was very bulky, some of it was muscle and the rest was fat but Seffi found that and his deep dark stare to be completely knee weakening.
Back to top Go down

The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2