The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party Animals (Raven and Richard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake

Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Empty
PostSubject: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:11 am

Raven had been invited to a party at the German Ministry for Magic, to celebrate some birthday or other she didn't really care about. All she had done when she had first entered the room was throw her rather measly present onto the pile already neatly stacked up before making a beeline for the free bar. That was the real reason why she had come after all. Who was she to resist the charms of a free bar?

That had been an hour or so ago and since that time she had been steadily downing tumblers of whiskey. Not the cheap stuff either. The real middle grade stuff that burnt on the way down. Raven had some troubles to drink away, one of them being the rather dead end relationship she found herself in with Leopold. Honestly the man was bordering on obsessive in a negative manner - and this was coming from her. Raven loved the way that he had obsessed about her when she had first resurrected him but now...now, not so much.

Watching her sleep was a little too invasive.

Sighing lightly, Raven put the crowning tumbler on her small pyramid of glasses. Luckily it didn't make the whole thing fall over. That spoke well for her hand eye co-ordination, she obviously wasn't as drunk as she thought that she was.

She'd have to fix that.

Motioning for another whiskey, Raven took the time to gaze around the other occupants of the room. Some she recognized, some she didn't but nobody had come to talk with her. It was probably a good thing. She didn't want to get blood on this dress.
Back to top Go down
Richard Romain

Richard Romain

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:19 am

Richard sighed a little bit as he tried to pull himself away from the increasingly clingy Luther. The party boy didn't want to leave his friend with all the other party goers but to be honest, clamping down with metal hands was quite too much. He had had to deactivate the hands with his dead-man switch spell. Thankfully Luther hadn't been in any fit state to realise what had happened and everyone else thought Richard had weaseled his way out with quite a large bit of effort.

Groaning a little bit when he noticed that Luther seemed to have noticed his departure, Richard leaned down to whisper to one of the party goers who was sat down, telling the man he'd seen the party boy just through the crowds. While he was doing so, Richard swapped his own white tux jacket with the man's black one while he was distracted.

Now looking suitably different to hopefully evade the drunken Luther, Richard landed against the bar with a groan before immediately ordering a whiskey,

"And make it fucking strong." he ordered the bartender, "If I have to pretend I like half of these people I want to be drunk enough to pretend they are someone else."

He downed the first whiskey before he noticed the rather gothic looking woman he was sharing the length of the bar with. His eyebrows raised as he ordered his second,

"Although some people look pretty good without any help... Now what, is a lady who looks as good as you, doing in the company of these boring ass-hats?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:31 am

Raven was quite surprised when someone plonked down at the far end of the bar, rather vocal about the fact that they didn't want to be here at this party. Honestly she was beginning to agree with him, besides the free bar (which was pretty amazing she wasn't going to lie) the company was tedious from what she could tell. She hadn't even seen the birthday boy, although she assumed that it was Luther Amsel. That's what it had said on her invite after all.

When she heard him speaking to her she let a sly smirk grow upon her lips. He apparently liked what he saw, so if she found that he was equally as attractive she would be more than happy to turn this dud of a night into something a lot more exciting.

Her eyes glinted darkly as they rested on the man's form.

She knew who it was. It was Richard Romain, the man who was currently dating her ex girlfriend. And he had come onto her. Could anyone say, awkward?

A part of Raven preened at the attention even more because of who it was who had said it, and she decided to indulge that part of her. Taking up her new tumbler of whiskey, Raven took a sip before letting her tongue slowly sweep up the moisture that was still upon her lips.

"I could ask you the same thing Richard." she chuckled lightly "Although I am a little surprised you'd compliment me so readily given our previous meetings. You're looking passable yourself." Raven commented, biting her lip while her eyes seductively flicked up and down his body - taking in his physique again.
Back to top Go down
Richard Romain

Richard Romain

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:38 am

Richard took the whiskey from the bartender with a slight scowl. The bartender was being deliberately slow with the pouring he could tell. After all, it didn't take that long to pour a glass of freaking whiskey when the bottle already didn't have it's cap on. He took a drink of the whiskey and almost immediately choked on it when he heard the voice.

Shit.

That was a voice he wasn't ever going to be able to forget and he suddenly felt incredibly stupid for not recognising her. In his defense she was hunched over her own drink with her hair blocking the view of her face.

Her pale, creamy and altogether rather beautiful face... fucking hell.

He grinned a little bit and raised the tumbler of whiskey in a toast to her before downing it and slamming it back on the bar. He glared at the bartender to fill it again. And not as slowly as before. He turned back to Raven with a little bit,

"Well I had to come... robotic arms are hard to escape." he groused before humming a little bit and trying to act like he hadn't meant much by it, "Oh well you know... I can appreciate exactly what others have said of you. Deadly nightshade they call you sometimes - beautiful and deadly."

Smirking, he looked at the jacket he'd stolen,

"Danke, this is tailored I believe. Shame for the man I stole it from."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:48 am

Raven was a little surprised when he said that he had to come because 'robotic arms are hard to escape'. Perhaps he would have been dragged to the event by Luther if he hadn't have volunteered to to come on his own accord. If Leon was here it certainly explained why Richard didn't have Briony in tow. Seeing as Leon would approve the ministry funded party, she doubted the woman would have made it onto his list.

Why she had escaped her, maybe it was her feminine wiles that had worked their charm on Leon without her knowledge. He always seemed such a laced up type, not like Richard who appeared to be rather open and amusing with anyone he met.

"Deadly nightshade you say?" she asked with eyed wide in mock surprise "Well I don't know where they would have gotten that from..." chuckling darkly, clearly knowing exactly where the inspiration behind the name would have come from, Raven shrugged her shoulders before continuing "At least I don't have a nickname from more intimate relations."

Why not flirt with the man a little? Make him sweat. He deserved it after all, and it would stoke her ego like nothing else.

"I wasn't talking about the jacket." Raven admitted, her voice a low drawl as her lips pulled into a sly smile "Don't be so coy."

Finishing her tumbler of whiskey she slammed it down upon the bar top and smoothed a hand down her body from her waist. Fortunately she had decided to wear her new corset today which sat nicely underneath her breasts - it pushed them up very nicely she had to admit. Raven had actually half hoped she'd get laid tonight seeing as she was wearing it - maybe she still would.
Back to top Go down
Richard Romain

Richard Romain

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:55 am

Richard had initially thought that this party was going to be boring as all fucking hell to be honest. Luther was rather dull most of the time when he was sober and when he got drunk the man went from dull to clingy in the space of three vodka and cokes. It was rather sad really. But it seemed that there would be someone here tonight who might give him something to actually enjoy tonight.

A conversation.

That was what he meant, no matter what his brain was telling him at the moment.

He chuckled a little bit as the next whiskey arrived. Maybe he should slow down on the alcohol? Otherwise he might end up doing something he'd regret... then again Leon was paying for the party so his politically minded friend could pick up the bill for any destroyed bar-tops and walls. He smirked wider,

"Like it?" he teased her with a little wink, "It is what I call you when people speak of you in Hogwarts. It seemed to fit from what I've seen of you... but of course I'm sure the 'deadly' part might just be bad press ja?"

Choking on his drink a little bit, Richard tried to cover it up as soon as he could. He was NOT going to let Raven get the upper hand on him though! He would flirt right back if you was going to play it that way,

"Why thank you, I've been working out." he half-joked with a smirk before looking her up and down slowly, "You know... I don't think I've ever mentioned this but you really do look ravishing in corsets. I suppose that's why you wear them so often but really..."

He hummed a little bit into his glass, taking a sip before setting it back down with a smirk,

"Tasty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:11 am

Raven nodded her head when he asked if the deadly part was just bad press. Of course it was completely correct but she didn't need to flash it around any more than it already was. It of course was because of Leon's endless amount of patience for her that she was able to continue living the lifestyle that she currently was.

She did sometimes wonder why he let her get away with so much.

"So you call me that hm? That simply wont do. We need a much more personal nickname don't you think, given our connection?" Raven inquired with a small purr to her voice, slowly she began to slink down the bar so that she was standing right beside Richard. Her body wasn't quite touching his but they were close enough that she could smell his aftershave.

It was quite a pleasant scent, so she leant in closer, the tip of her nose almost brushing his shirt collar as she took in more of the aroma.

"I like your aftershave." she admitted with a small smirk.

The compliments that Richard was giving her made Raven's heart beat fast with excitement. To be doing such a thing with him, being connected as they were, was such a taboo. It was a rush for her to entertain the danger, even in her own mind. She'd definitely need an outlet for tonight after this conversation was over.

Maybe she could give Leopold one more call.

"Hmm Richard you do know how to flatter a woman." she grinned wickedly "But, I tend to think that my corsets look a lot better on bedroom floors - maybe you'll have to evaluate that for yourself one day."

Withdrawing from her tantalizingly close position, Raven threw a wave over her shoulder and began to make her way out of the main party area. There were several rooms in the Ministry that she had access to that were near the vicinity of the party. She'd use one of them to have a quick smoke before she phoned Leopold.

As she entered a hopefully quiet room, Raven withdrew her cigarette and lit it with a click of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Richard Romain

Richard Romain

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:22 am

Richard had to admit that being in the presence of Raven was normally something that he dreaded to the nth degree. After all, she was normally all wound up about him being with her ex. And trying to slice him open with those razors of hers. This felt wrong somehow but at the same time rather exciting.

Taboo always were so tantalizing to break after all.

He licked his suddenly rather dry lips as she spoke about a more personal nickname and a connection. What was the connection? That they both thought Briony was fucking sexy? That was a good connection to have in his mind, at least it showed that they both had good taste,

"Well I'm sure we can think of something." he told her with a wink, "But I'm afraid I might need a bit of inspiration before anything like that can become I'm afraid."

And then she was in his personal space... followed by being pretty much right up against his skin. And he was surprisingly very okay with that at the moment it had to be said. Smirking slightly, he returned the favor and inhaled deeply before grinning,

"And you smell absolutely delicious I have to say."

He was flirting with his girlfriend's ex.

This was so weird and so hot at the same time. He was probably going to go to hell for this and he wouldn't complain at the rate they were going. Smirking wider, he tilted his head to the side slightly. So she was flattered was she? Well he was doing good so far,

"I'm just commenting on what I see in front of me. Beauty needs to be appreciated and sex appeal needs to be flattered..." he smirked as he looked at her with a rather lusty glint to his eyes. Humming a little bit at the idea of her without her corset, he could feel his blood pumping just that little bit faster, "What a treasure would be revealed with them out of the way..."

She was walking away from him.

Her hips were swaying and his eyes were glued to her pert, shapely ass. God-damn that was one fucking amazing ass. Reaching over the bar, Richard grabbed a full bottle of the most expensive whiskey and two glasses.

The bartender didn't think about objecting.

Following the lovely show she was putting on just by walking ahead of him, Richard made his presence known as he began pouring two glasses of whiskey. He smirked at her,

"I didn't plan on following you." he told her as he handed her a glass. Being that close to her, he whispered huskily against her ear, "But the view was too good to pass up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:30 am

Raven was a little surprised when she heard Richard had followed her to this little room. It was a good job that she didn't call Leopold - maybe she had the potential to sleep with someone a lot better tonight. It would be a chance that wouldn't come again she was sure. Normally when she wanted something she got it too, at the moment, Richard was something she was wanting.

The comment about the view that she had generated while she had been walking away made her smirk wickedly. So he had been checking out her ass in her tight leggings, well, that was always appreciated.

"Whatever makes you feel better to say." she purred as she sat upon the large desk in the center of the room. It looked like they were in a high end office, maybe it was one of the higher up officials rooms that they had left unlocked. Regardless it had a lovely plush sofa, carpet and the chair of the desk wasn't too bad either.

Accepting the whiskey, Raven took a big drag of her cigarette before flipping it around and offering it to Richard. Her face drew closer to his while she did so, her dangerous eyes locked with his own before flicking down to glance at his lips.

Dislike him though she may, Richard was attractive. She couldn't deny that.

"My my, whatever shall we do if someone sees the two of us like this? So close in such a private room?" she asked, taking a sip of the whiskey he offered her "With you treating me to such expensive drinks?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Romain

Richard Romain

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:38 am

Richard could sense he had surprised her and he was happy with that idea. Smirking a little bit, Richard drank some of his whiskey and couldn't help but look her up and down slowly again and again. It was an incredible view - even as a potential enemy he would feel free to admit that she was a sexy little bombshell. There really wasn't any other way of saying it to be honest.

Would he sleep with her if he had the chance? He wanted to say he'd stay true but with a body and mind like Raven's? She seemed almost MADE for sin and, like most sins, he had no doubt it would feel amazing to sin with her...

"Let it never be said I won't follow a particularly enticing target." he half-joked with a smirk before sitting on the same desk as as he was. He was getting closer and closer to her and he knew that before long they would be too close to be appropriate.

Was it bad that he could hardly wait for that?

Taking the cigarette from her delicate little fingers, he took a small drag from it before blowing it out slowly to the side. A face-full of smoke wasn't going to do him any favors. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her lips and her eyes right now.

And he had an impressive view of her cleavage right now.

Swallowing hard, he locked the door to the room with a wave of his hand. He wasn't really sure why he had done that but...

"That solves that... no one will come in to see us like this." he assured her with a small smirk, "But they'd probably assume I was the luckiest man in this god-forsaken building because I have the sexiest woman in the party so close to me... I'm certain they'd all be jealous..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:46 am

Raven was happy that Richard was coming closer to her of his own free will, he wanted to be closer to her like she wanted to be closer to him. It flattered her that he felt that way. It made her feel better about the fact she was seriously entertaining the idea of locking these doors and making sure that they didn't emerge for an hour or so while they made their own fun at the party.

Crossing one leg over the other, Raven's smooth leg brushed up against Richard's and she continually began to rub it against his calf while she sipped at her whiskey. Casually making sure that their bodies were always in contact - and she was one flip of her body away from straddling his hips.

The view of him taking a drag of his cigarette made her heart tremor and Raven didn't quite know why. Perhaps it was because her eyes were focused on his lips, which she wanted to be somewhere more pleasurable right now.

Hearing the lock slide closed on the door Raven's lips slid into a smooth smirk. She knew that they were going to get up to something very shortly, the amount of tension that was in the air.

"Why don't we give them something to really be jealous of?" Raven asked, placing her tumbler down on the desk, before hopping off it to stand in front of Richard.

Sensually she ran her hands up his legs from where she had rested them on his knees, opening his legs so that she could come and stand in between. Without really stopping to think about it, the some ten shots of whiskey helping with that, Raven began to open her corset -popping one tie at a time until it was fully undone. Throwing it to the floor so that her smooth stomach was showing - her top being a cropped belly top - Raven chuckled lightly.

"Oops."
Back to top Go down
Richard Romain

Richard Romain

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:56 am

Richard wasn't sure what the hell he was doing right now but he was sure that this entire meeting was spiraling out of control at a rate of knots. What the hell was he doing and, more importantly, why was he feeling absolutely no need to stop it? He was having far too much fun with their little game of cat and mouse.

Even if he wasn't sure which of them would be the cat in this case.

He had locked the doors, the alcohol had built up a pleasant buzz through his head and he was in the company of the only woman who might be able to out-do Briony in a sexy-goth-woman competition. And that just so happened to be his type.

"Oh you read my mind my nightshade..." he purred a little bit, smirking, "Maybe I'll have a nickname for you after our time together..."

Oh wow...

He swallowed thickly as the corset was opened and her breasts were mostly freed. She was wearing a belly top and the corset had been opened so slowly, so carelessly. He licked his lips as his eyes roamed over the exposed body before him. Richard growled lowly, huskily as his eyes flicked back up to her's,

"Oops?" he growled loudly, placing his hands on her hips firmly before pulling her between his legs until she was pressed against his barely restrained arousal through their trousers, "You are just a little tease..."

He leaned in closer to her neck and began to kiss and nibble at her sensitive skin,

"I want more than teasing." he growled huskily to her as he threw his 'borrowed' jacket away before beginning to unbutton his shirt just as slowly as she had undone her corset, "I want to feel you against me right. The fuck. NOW."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:07 am

Raven was quite surprised when Richard apparently had enough of the teasing between the two of them. Honestly there had been a small part of her that had thought that he wouldn't be wanting to do anything together tonight except enjoying a rather heavy amount of flirting with each other. Even that would have been pleasurable for Raven but this...was a whole other ball park.

Smirking when he pulled her in closely to him, her body pressed flush against his own, Raven ran her hands delicately up his chest enjoying feeling the muscles underneath his clothes while she did so. When they were both undressed they could enjoy a more rough encounter, at the moment though, there was no point in ruining such a fine jacket.

Leaning her head back so that Richard had better access to her neck so that he could kiss his way across her skin with ease, Raven made a small noise of contentment in the back of her throat.

"Oh I think I can oblige." Raven admitted with a growl, her eyes flashing dangerously with her desire as she stepped backwards away from Richard. As much as she loathed to do so, she needed to strip away her clothes so that they could get to the point without too much extra fuss. It was what they both wanted after all.

Swiftly, Raven pulled down her leggings and stepped out of her shoes before removing her top. She stood in front of him topless now, in panties alone which were nothing more than a few pieces of lace sewn together. Then she slipped those down too so that she was completely naked in front of Richard. Something she had never thought would happen.

Playfully Raven came to lean her arms on the edge of the desk, so that her body was bent over it. Her breasts were hanging pleasantly without the confines of her corset and her lithe body was arched slightly to push out her ass as she stood.

"Come on then Romain, don't keep me waiting." she ordered, her voice a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Richard Romain

Richard Romain

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:16 am

Richard had most likely taken his life into his hands when he had decided that the potential pleasures outweighed the potential dangers of cutting their teasing short so that he was able to have this sexy woman in front of him. It had been a rather large risk and he was more than happy to make the same decision again in the future.

She was more than willing to respond in kind and Richard knew that tonight was going to be more than slightly strange. In moments he would be fucking one of his enemies... and he had a feeling it was going to be fucking amazing.

"Oblige me if you will or I will just take what I want from you..." he growled roughly as he tugged at her ear lobe with his teeth gently, "I've not been this fucking hard at a party in a long time and I can lay the blame squarely at your feet."

Clothing was in the way now and Richard wasn't having any of it. With a quick moment to compose himself, Richard reached into his magical core and activated his alchemy. Instantly the clothes he was wearing were converted to air, a light wind (smelling of his aftershave) blew outwards and he was naked in a second, his arousal clear, present and hard.

Licking his lips at seeing her naked before him, he purred as she assumed a very sexy position. He ran his fingertips along her side as he moved to stand behind her,

"Mmm... what a fucking goddess of sex I see before me..." he purred happily, running the head of his cock up and down her slick entrance, "I feel the need to prove myself worthy..."

Savoring every second, Richard slowly pushed himself inside of her, his hands tightly gripping her hips as he buried himself inside of her. Once he was fully inside of her he licked his lips before giving her ass a small smack,

"Fucking perfect..." he grunted as he quickly pulled himself almost all of the way out before slamming himself fully into her again, quickly sorting himself into a strong but slow pace, "Goddess of sex indeed..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:25 am

Raven held her breath when she felt Richard coming up behind her, running his arousal against her. It made her heart quicken in her chest in anticipation of the hard sex they were going to be having in just a few moments. She was sure that it would be all the better considering who he was, and the history that they had with each other.

She could count numerous times where she had tried to kill Richard after all.

All that though didn't matter right now.

Unable to stop herself from gasping softly, her soft pink lips parting in pleasure, when Richard began to thrust himself inside of her, Raven found herself thoroughly enjoying the sensation. His rough hands on her hips made her want to growl and thrust herself down onto his cock all the quicker. She wanted him to fuck her hard, fast and rough. Raven didn't care for the gentle touches or the flattering.

They were appreciated of course but he had to deliver with the actions before the words.

When Richard began to set the pace, Raven gasped softly again, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of his hard thick cock pushing all the way inside of her. Raven began to thrust herself back onto Richard's hips in time, occasionally grinding her hips up against his when he had fully sheathed himself inside of her.

"Uh," she groaned, a throb of pleasure rushing through her "Harder." Raven commanded, reaching her hands behind her to grab onto Richard's hips for leverage for her own thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Richard Romain

Richard Romain

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:33 am

Richard had to admit that there was just something about being inches deep inside of one of his worst enemies that made the sensations of her tight, wet, pussy around his cock feel even fucking better than he'd expected. It was as if all the passion they usually reserved for trying to kill each other had been passed on into the insatiable desire to fuck each others brains out.

Of course Richard was going to do his absolute best to sate their desires by fucking her so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk straight for days.

Growling when she demanded that he thrust into her harder, his hands on her hips tightened before he slapped her ass hard just as he slammed himself into her fully again. With his tight grip he was able to thrust into her as hard and as fast as he wanted and he was rocking his hips into her soft ass as fast as he could within seconds,

"You want it harder?" he growled as he spanked her ass again, "You like being fucked hard?!"

Leaning forwards, one of his hands gripped a large amount of her hair to pull her head back. He was sure it hurt more than a little bit Raven was a big girl who liked some pain with the pleasure, he was sure. Leaning forwards, he sucked her neck, giving her a very visible hickey as he fucked her tight little pussy,

"Could you image someone walking in?" he growled huskily into her ear, "Watching you getting your tight fucking pussy ravaged by a man you've tried to kill before... You're too fucking sexy to resist... and you fucking know it don't you?"

He released her hair, pressing her chest down against the desk as he focused on fucking her at his maximum speed for as long as his pleasure held out,

"What about your little minion... does it feel better than when you're with him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:48 am

Raven growled when she felt Richard slap her hard, the small amount of pain only heightened her pleasure while they fucked each other. They were holding each other so tightly that they were able to have the best leverage for hard thrusts together, which were infinitely more pleasurable than the softer thrusts that she often had to deal with.

The fact that she had managed to tempt Richard into being with her like this made Raven proud, and a small smirk was permenantly on her lips as she enjoyed the sensation of him inside of her. The sounds of pleasure that Richard made only helped to add to her excitement and Raven wanted him to make them more and more.

"Yes, yes!" she groaned "The harder the better."

Raven gasped in pain and pleasure when she felt Richard gripping her hair and wrenching her head back. Not only did it change the angle of the thrusts to something more pleasurable if possible, but it added another element of pain to their sex that only drove her closer to her orgasm. Groaning happily every time that she felt Richard's hard cock pumping in and out of her tight pussy Raven felt herself getting breathless with the strength of his thrusts an the pleasure that they were creating.

"I know it, how does it feel to know that you fell to my temptation hm?" Raven chuckled darkly, her voice husky from pleasure "Does it feel good to be buried deep inside of me, like you've thought about to yourself when you had private moments alone? Don't pretend this hasn't crossed your mind."

The roughness, and dominating nature of Richard only made her wetter. Raven growled loudly in pleasure when he shoved her hard against the desk, the angle of their fucking changing again. Her arousal was already so large, her pussy so wet but Raven didn't want to cum. She wanted to continue this for as long as she could, longer than Richard lasted at least.

"Hm-hm." she laughed softly, her voice a low growl as she fought off the pleasure "You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like it to feel as good for me as it does for you having a break from Briony does."
Back to top Go down
Richard Romain

Richard Romain

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:58 am

Richard wasn't going to last forever, he knew that and he knew that Raven wasn't going to be able to last much longer than he was either. She was going to cum and he would be damned if he wasn't going to make her fucking GUSH when she finally came. He would make sure that just like he would remember this time in his private moments that this would be something that she thought about when she was alone too.

This would be something she thought about when she touched herself and this would be what she would think about whenever she saw him in the future. He was determined to give her the best fucking so that even when her little minion was beneath her, all she would be able to see was his face. Was it selfish and macho? Yes to both but right now he was high on the pleasure he was taking from her sexy body and he would be damned if it would be taken away from him yet.

"Of course I've thought about this before... just as you do!" he half-growled and half-panted as he continued to piston in and out of her hot box as fast as he could, "It feels fucking amazing inside of you... to bend you over and give you the fucking you need... I wanted to do that the first time I met you!"

She was getting off on this, the dirty bitch. But so was he. His pleasure was spiking now so he supposed he was a dirty bastard as well. At the mention of their other partners, he groaned as his pleasure began to spike more than he could control. And right now he didn't particularly want to either,

"Be honest... your body fucking loves it so just admit it..." he roared as his pleasure began to peak, "Fine! You want to hear it? Fine! Your tight fucking pussy is so fucking tight that it's milking my cock more than it's ever been done before!"

With a final roar and a frantic thrust, Richard buried himself deep inside of her, his cum firing deep inside of her in several powerful bursts as he whispered into her ears,

"You... are... fucking amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Animals (Raven and Richard)   Party Animals (Raven and Richard) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Animals (Raven and Richard)
Page 1 of 1